Chav Ch. 04 Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
nickamano
nickamano
117 Followers

"Fuck off, call you Master!" She threw back at him and knew she was going to regret it, even as the words were passing her lips.

Mad-Dog promptly punched her hard in the firm, taut muscle of her right ass cheek. "Don't get cheeky, little cunt! Now where did the other cock go!?"

"Jesus wept!! Oohhhh! Owww! Between my tits! They fucked my tits too!" She all but yelled in response.

"I bet they did." He grunted, the angry fire reverting to lust again.

"I've made your mum take six!" He said impressively.

Becky was more repulsed and disgusted than impressed. As much due to the pictures that automatically formed in her head as the obvious cruelty of what Mad-Dog had made her mum perform.

"She sealed a deal for me. Walked naked into this room full of lean 'n lanky Poles from across town. They give her a proper good seein' to that night! Double anal, double oral, cunt fuck, tit fuck. Was a fuckin' sea of arms an legs. Fuckin' battered by cock and fuckin' drowned in spunk she was! I watched for the whole two hours. Had this little cute Goth chick seein' t'me while I watched."

He went silent for a while, focusing on enjoying sawing his dick in and out of Becky's tight, hot ass.

"Two hours it lasted! " He repeated. "Then I took Sandy home an handed the Goth chick to them. Heard she ended up in hospital. Not just anyone can take DP's yer know. Yer mum's a fuckin' pro at it. I'm bettin' you'll be too..."

Becky felt sick, hearing and picturing the things he was telling her.

"...We'll find out soon enough." He muttered to himself after another thoughtful silence.

Becky started to cry. Quietly. To herself.

<><><>

The first she knew of the trouble was a loud and decidedly un-horny curse from Mad-Dog.

She smelled the burning in the air but, foolishly, found herself wondering if it was coming from her ass. It certainly felt as though it was on fire.

Then her mother started to scream. And the rest was all a blur.

Mad-Dog, yelling and cursing none stop, suddenly pulled out of her and wheeled away which allowed Becky to slide off the counter top and get back onto her wobbly feet. She looked around and saw smoke billowing from the hall into the kitchen. She could hear screaming but didn't make the connection to her mother.

She saw Mad-Dog at the back door, yanking the door open. She saw a man waiting there with some kind of gun. It was as long as her forearm and black with two barrels. It jutted through the suddenly open doorway straight at Mad-Dog.

Quick as a flash he swung to the side and grabbed the twin side by side barrels knocking it away from his midriff, just as it went off.

A deafening bang, more smoke and a burst of flame filled the doorway and Becky witnessed instantaneous carnage as the blast peppered the fridge and smashed apart the kettle and tea pot.

Mad-Dog used his sheer brute strength to rip the gun from the other man's grasp, turn it back on him and empty the other barrel through the open back door.

The man disappeared from view but Becky could swear she saw liquid crimson spray in amongst the thick smoke erupting from the gun's muzzle.

Then another Molotov Cocktail came in through the open back door and smashed against the entrance to the hall. The fire was roaring and crackling, Mad-Dog was cursing and roaring like a wild animal and Becky was aware she was screaming as well.

She scrambled for the hall, finally thinking of her mother but the flames had enveloped that whole part of the house and the thick black smoke was filling the rooms and hall from the ceiling downward. Becky couldn't get anywhere near her mum.

The smoke was replacing breathable air and the heat of the fire was scorching her naked flesh like a thousand summer suns at once. Her head began to swim, her knees buckled and her vision swam.

She felt a hand clamp down on her shoulder as her balance deserted her and a strong, thickly muscled arm hooked around her stomach, even as she folded over around it. She felt herself being dragged backward away from her poor stranded mother.

However, by then her own consciousness was also stranded, left behind in that hellish inferno that used to be her kitchen.

<><><>

Ray and Emma sat side by side on the sofa in Ray's living room, drinking vodka. Becky, again seemingly invisible to the both watched through the window. She heard them as if she was in the room with them. Ray had an enormous and obvious erection beneath the faded blue denim of his jeans. His eyes as ever clawed hungrily at Emma's lush young body.

Emma was dressed in a tight light blue t-shirt with pink butterfly silhouette's emblazoned across her handful bosom and cropped dark denim jeans. She had little pink and white trainers on her dainty feet. Her shoulder length straight brown hair was hooked back from her face by a white band that perched across her forehead and concealed her hairline.

Ray slid a hand behind the nape of her neck and pulled her in for a snog, his other hand cupping one teenage breast as he stuffed his horny tongue into her mouth. Emma kissed him back and her hands matched his, one running through his salt and pepper hair, the other rubbing at the tented bulge of his erect cock through his jeans.

"Becky and me wanted to go for a nice drive in the country or somat, on Saturday. Will you take us Ray?" Emma asked once the kiss ended.

"Becky... Oh, that Becky Taylor? Sure! But we'd best bring our Barry along too." Ray grunted, lifting his hips up off the sofa to tug his jeans down to his knees.

"Why babe? I was thinking of just the three of us, a bit more romantic you know."

Emma's hand went back to his crotch and she eased the slit in the front of his boxer shorts open and pried out his erect shaft, idly fisting the foreskin.

"Three of us? Romantic...? Wait, are you saying you want a threesome with me and that Becky?!"

"No! 'course not! We talked about threesomes already 'aven't we!" Emma's moaned, letting go of the thick length of hard phallus. "...Oh, never mind, you'd best let him know, I s'ppose!"

"It makes more sense babe, that way it's like a double date. They are shagging each other aren't they?" Ray said as he gently put Emma's hand back on his dick.

"Suppose you're right... So, I'll make a picnic and give Becky a ring, while you go and get some fuel in't car." Emma suggested.

"Okay. Sounds good. After you suck me off of course. Look at the state you've got me in already!" Ray added with a cheeky grin.

Emma threw her own smile back at him, though Becky thought she could see a hint of annoyance in Emma's eyes. Even so, the pretty teenager bent down and dropped her face into her older lover's lap and slid her lips down over his cock, enjoying the responsive groan that trembled from his throat.

At once his hand came down on the back of her head, prompting her to go deep.

Emma followed his silent instruction and plunged her throat down around his throbbing member, enjoying the throaty, hissing moan that issued from Ray, even as the bulbous meat rasped uncomfortably against her slick, warm throat muscles.

Emma slid her tongue out along the hot hardness of the underside ridge of his erection pushing her bottom lip away and pressing her tongue out to lick at his scrotum. Ray gave a delighted, moaning laugh and caressed her hair appreciatively.

Ray, Emma, Barry and Becky filled the inside of Ray's little Corsa. He took a quick unfamiliar drive that elevated them from the urban despair of gray concrete and filth and squalor and into the lush green and brown of woods, of roads that were gravel coated and rutted, the whistle of wind through tree branches.

Ray pulled into a little clearing off the road and surrounded by trees and then Emma and Becky and Ray pulled the picnic stuff from the boot and laid it all out while Barry smoked weed and popped some little blue diamond shaped pills.

They ate and drank in the warm sunny afternoon beauty spot, enjoying the food and the alcohol and the warm sunny weather. And then they all shared weed and vodka before Becky and Barry started to get off with each other Barry yanking open Becky's tracksuit top to expose her delectable cleavage before shooting whipped cream over it from an aerosol and then diving face first in between her full meaty tits to lick up the cream. While Becky giggled drunkenly and proffered her tits by thrusting her chest into his face.

Ray watched with an erotic glint, but Emma was a little disturbed by the sudden horny display from Ray's vile brother. It gave her a sinking feeling.

Of course Barry and Becky's display, which had quickly moved on to Becky topless with her hands in Barry's pants while he sucked and slapped at her big teenage tits, whetted Ray's appetite and Emma found herself drawn down onto her back on the small picnic blanket, more or less alongside Becky, with Ray lying on top of her, the two of them snogging each other wholeheartedly arms wrapped around each other with Ray's already full-masted erection pressing firmly against Emma's upper thigh and his hands cupping and squeezing her handful breasts. Ray moved from his teenage girlfriend's lips to her cheek, jaw line, throat. Emma turned her head and looked over at Becky and Barry.

Ray's bastard of a brother had already tugged Becky's top wide open, baring her huge young tits and squirting more aerosol cream onto them. His mouth was hard on her cream engulfed nipples sucking and eating at the same time. Becky was moaning and panting but an occasional wince creased her pretty face. Emma's eyes swung back to Barry only to find him staring back at her as he feasted liberally and aggressively on Becky's fabulous tits. Becky's back arched and her fingers clawed rucks into the picnic blanket beneath her. Barry's eyes glistened with dirty lust fire as he chewed and slurped on the girl's full breasts but both he and Emma knew that in his mind it was her breasts he was molesting, her nipples he was biting, her body he lusted over and wanted to control and dominate and fuck the hell out of. Emma sickened and afraid, averted her eyes and stoked the black matted hair covering Ray's skull.

"Let's get some privacy, carry this on in the car." Emma whispered and then smiled at the wide excited grin that flashed across Ray's lust stricken features.

"Good, 'cause I wanna fuck!" Ray grunted.

He pulled himself to his feet and then, taking Emma by the hand, he lifted her up too and pulled her along with him.

They shuffled with amused difficulty over to Ray's car, Emma rubbing at the pronounced bulge in his pants, while he had one hand down the back of her trousers, pushing probing fingers between the cool cheeks of her full, rounded, bottom into the damp heat of her ass cleavage, while he other hand cupped and squeezed and hefted her handful tits.

Ray allowed Emma to take charge for a while and she whispered a little role play idea to him, which rapidly culminated in him sitting in the passenger seat and winding the window down while Emma stood outside the car at the window.

Once the window was out of the way, she leaned in on her forearms and ducked her head into the car while Ray, grinning, lifted his hips and opened his pants, then shuffled them down to his knees.

His fully hardened cock sprang up and bounced against his beer bloated abdomen. Emma's hand immediately came over and cupped his naked balls, while Ray simultaneously reached over to cup and squeeze her breasts again through her tight zip up top.

Emma started a slow caressing hand job while Ray unzipped her top and then scooped her breasts out of her lacy off white push up bar. She gave them a little shake and then leaned further into the car and levered Ray's hard on into her warm inviting cleavage.

Both Emma's and Ray's hands closed on her breasts, crushing them around his cock and Emma worked her upper body back and forth in a slow tit fuck caress while at the same time Ray worked his hips up and down.

All the while Emma glanced out of the driver's side windows toward the picnic blanket and Barry. She recognised that her current position would be perfect for him to slip around behind her, yank her pants and thong down and have at her from behind, and she wouldn't be in any position to do anything about it. So she felt the need to keep one eye on him at all times.

Barry had shifted Becky around so her head was toward the car and he was on her chest, straddling her with her tits wrapped around his big thrusting cock. But, as ever, his eyes were glued to Emma, and his view of her tits through the car windows. Their eyes met and Emma saw the unadulterated burning lust in them as he stared at her and her body like a hungry, angry predator.

However, for the time being at least, he wasn't making any moves towards either her or the car. She turned her attention back to her boyfriend's cock, took hold of Ray's shaft again and rubbed the crown against her hard tingling nipples while Ray gently, and then not quite so gently, pushed on the top of her head. Emma took the hint, gripped the base of his shaft in a finger and thumb pincer, cupped his balls in her other hand and then went down on him, taking his whole length until her lips met her squeezing finger at the root. Ray let out a long guttural moan and made a grab for her naked breasts while her mouth bobbed up and down in his lap.

Emma spent her time switching between sucking on his cock and wrapping her tits snugly around it, using every opportunity to see where Barry was and what he was doing, while Ray either played with her breasts or pressed on her head to make her go ever deeper on his engorged cock. She could feel his fingers on her hard nipples tugging and pinching and squeezing as if he were milking the udders of a cow. He'd have better chance with Becky's, she found herself thinking with wry amusement. She's got proper cows udders. Mine are much more perky and cute though.

Ray pushed down on her head again and Emma obediently went as deep as she could and stayed there, her mouth and throat filled with his hot pulsing shaft. She could feel her saliva tricking down the length squashed between her and her palette, feel the fast, strong pulsing of his veins through the thick bulbous muscles and the blood filled strength of the spongy, though tumescent, muscle. I'm making him that hard. Me. It shows how much he loves me and wants me. I've got him this hard. I get him this hard every time.

The car rocked, the back door opened and Emma's blood went suddenly cold. She realised she had been deep throating Ray's erection for a while, concentrating on pleasing her man and hadn't checked on his sick pervert of a brother.

Barry was on her at once, even before she had fully realised his closeness to her. His hands were suddenly all over her ass, from behind her outside the car, squeezing, pinching, clawing harshly.

Then he slid his thumbs firmly up along the inner curves of her ass cheeks, finding and caressing the swollen fleshy peach of her pussy mound. She felt the pad of one thumb rest and stroke at the hot patch of her anal mouth and that touch of her most intimate parts proved to be the last straw for Emma.

She tried to struggle away but Ray's hand locked hard to the back of her head as the other squeezed harder on her naked breast. He grunted a long desire-thick sound.

Emma let go of his balls and reached back to try and slap Barry's molesting hands off her soft round buttocks, but she had no view, was running out of air and Barry was ready for her, easily batting her swatting attempts aside.

He took the opportunity and grabbed at the waist band of her cropped denim jeans. The fabric was stretched taut across her ample behind and wide hips and he couldn't get it down, so he performed a quick reach around and then a violent downward tugging of the zip.

Emma finally managed to get her head up off Ray's slick, engorged erection and snarled back a protest at Barry. She whimpered with distress and threw curses back at him. She moaned at Ray to let her go, to stop Barry, but Ray just grunted and wrapped her handful tits around his saliva lubed cock again, thrusting his hips up between them, his tight hold of her breasts keeping her from pulling away.

"Calm down Em! It's only our kid fucking about! Relax!"

Her fly loosened and the metal zip purred south and then the brother's hands were immediately back at the waistband, yanking at the material, fighting to bring it down and bare her teenage ass.

"Get the fuck of me Barry! You bastard!" She moaned wanting to keep her boyfriend happy and wanting to pull free of the rear action assault at the same time.

Her indecision maintained a status quo that allowed Barry to push on further, while Becky watched with silent, horny, amusement from the back seat.

"What the fuck are you moaning about babe! It's only our kid, let him had a bit of fun!" Ray grunted.

He was clawing with both excited hands at her cock-sandwiching breasts while he hammered his hot hard-on fiercely between them.

His comment shut Emma up for a moment, not wanting up upset her boyfriend. It also gave Barry the go ahead to push his endeavours onwards. He stroked her pussy lips with one hand then splayed them apart and slid two fingers inside, she was hot and wet, primed already. He angled his hand, slid his ring finger into her cunt as well and then pushed his thumb against her anus.

"Barry!" Emma snapped a warning at him, but he just chuckled and then started to press inward with his thumb, adding a sense of invasive pressure until the anal mouth gave way to his thumb and he shoved it up her as far as he could.

"Fucking bastard! Barry!" Emma cried out in response.

"Forget him, Em! Focus on getting me off will you? For Christ's sake!!" Ray grunted, clearly lost in his driving lust.

Feeling violated but, as ever, wanting to please her boyfriend more, Emma shut up and slid her mouth back onto his straining erection and returned to her fast, firm, sucking play.

Barry didn't wait long, a few seconds of pussy and anal teasing and his erection was back to full mast. He took hold of the big, hard, heavy shaft of meat and speared her, spreading Emma's pussy lips wide around it. Emma almost panicked.

"Barry! Don't you dare! Barry!" She yelled, once again dragging her mouth off her fella's cock. "Ray he's got his dick up me! Tell him fer fuck's sake!"

"Does it matter babe?" Ray replied with a sigh, "S'only our kid innit! C'mon..."

Again, he pushed Emma back onto his cock, silencing her protests and revitalising his waning lust.

Emma took it, she took Ray's hardness and deep throated him with all the speed and dexterity she could while, behind her, Grunting noisily with unadulterated pleasure, Barry rammed his own much bigger shaft into Emma's stretched pussy over and over again, now with both his thumbs stuffed deep into her rectum and his fingers digging into her soft, broad buttocks for purchase and control.

Barry only got to fuck her for a couple of minutes and it was Ray's own lust that saved Emma from a protracted doggie style assault. Emma felt Ray's climax coming, she felt the cock filling her mouth tightening and hardening, swelling and growing, the quick pulses intensifying. His balls, cupped and stroked in her hand, tightened in their sack and his manhandling of her pendulous tits grew more fierce and urgent.

She was ready for the spunk to start flying, ready to start gulping it down, when he grabbed a handful of her hair and pulled her mouth off him, then reached for her bunched up T-shirt and yanked it right off over her head.

He went for her tits, grabbing one in each clawing hand and slapping them hurriedly together again around his erection. He held them tightly sandwiched around his straining shaft and then fucked her teenage tits for all he was worth. Ray came abruptly after a couple of seconds, a liquid explosion, accompanied with a long, loud groan of pure pleasure. His climax was heavy and high pressured, bursting white sticky fluid in a half dozen plentiful streamers of thick cream all over her perky and pendulous, quivering breasts.

nickamano
nickamano
117 Followers
1...345678