Circe's Island

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"The Tropic of Capricorn is an amazing yacht," Peter said, "but it might be a little cramped for nine people. We'll be getting pretty cozy on the nights we spend on the boat. Shelby, Holly, and I will have to share the cabin. The bed's big enough for three people, trust me," (speaking from experience, he had once fucked four different women on that bed at the same time). "The kids will have to camp out in the living room, but there's a futon, two couches, and the floor is carpeted, so everything should work out."

"I don't mind sleeping on the floor," Micah said. "It'll be like a slumber party."

"Me neither. I'm down for whatever," Max said, although he was already promising himself that'd he'd be sleeping wherever Peter's daughters were.

"Great!" Holly was so happy and excited that she was almost in tears. "Let's go!"

#

The first day at sea went perfectly. The sun was hot, the breeze was cool, the wind was gentle. The Tropic of Capricorn glided out of Miami like a dream and drifted into the warm fantasy of the Caribbean Sea.

To everyone's surprise the three families actually found themselves getting along a lot better than any of them would have expected. Shelbie had a couple margaritas and loosed up so much that it didn't even bother her when Holly took her bikini off so she could sunbathe in the nude. Peter had obviously seen every inch of Holly already, her sons were remarkably well adjusted for having a Queen of Hardcore as their mom, and the rest of them were girls (of course, Shelby didn't notice the way her youngest daughter Bebe was drooling over her Aunt).

Jewel and Gem stretched out in the sun side by side, laying down on their towels to tan their backs. Both of them had undone their tops by now to avoid tan-lines, and although their bikinis were the skimpiest little things imaginable, they took great care not to let the boys see their nipples. It wasn't that they were shy (obviously) but they knew how powerful the 'mystery' of the female body was over boys, and they wanted to make sure to keep Max on the edge of suspense. If they offered up everything too quickly a stud like him would probably get bored, and they definitely didn't want that.

The three men stood at the end of the boat fishing, each of them wearing nothing but their swimsuits. For Max and Micah, this meant their board-shorts, but for Peter this meant is super tight and revealing speedo. The muscular hunk looked like a god as he cast his reel into the sea, his tan body glistening with sweat, his firm buttcoks visibly flexing, and his crotch swelling with the conspicuous bulk of his tremendous, world-famous cock.

It was actually a little ludicrous for a man like Peter Stone to wear such a small speedo, considering the legendary size of his equipment, but Peter liked to show off for Holly, and he wanted to make sure that any new women he came across understood the score.

Max kept sneaking glances at Peter's crotch an admired the way his mother's boyfriend flaunted his manhood. Max had never been shy about his own body, but now he was beginning to realize that he should be wearing a tight speedo as well, one that could really highlight his third-leg. He told himself he'd buy a speedo at the next port the landed in, and he'd test it out on Peter's horny daughters.

"Oh wow! I think I've caught one!" Micah exclaimed, his fishing-reel snapping with a bite.

Micah looked adorable trying to reel his catch in, and although his young body was flexing with muscle, he wasn't quite strong enough to pull it in himself. Peter got behind him, and with his herculean strength, easily helped the younger man to pull the fish out of the sea, splashing them both down with a wave of Jewel water.

"God . . . your boyfriend is so . . .," Shelby whispered to her sister, and then trailed off.

"Sexy?" Holly asked with a big smile on her face.

Shelby blushed. "Yeah."

Micah held up the fish Peter helped him catch and he was amazed by the size of it. It was half his full body length, and heavy.

"Good catch, kid," Peter said, slapping Micah on the back. "Looks like we have something special for dinner."

Micah's moment of glory was ruined a little by his brother Max, who just a moment later reeled in his own fish, all by himself, and when he pulled it from the sea the monster was more than twice the size of Micah's.

"Holy shit! It's huge!' Roxanne praised, and all the girls giggled, immediately thinking about Max's huge crotch.

Micah couldn't miss the obvious symbolism of his average fish being compared to the behemoth that Max had, but he wasn't gloomy for long. Roxanne came over and gave Micah a kiss on the cheek, and after that everyone was too busy talking about how hungry they were to be bothered by phallic symbolism.

#

Peter and Shelby joined forces to cook dinner (Holly could barely prepare a bowl of cereal without starting a fire) and the result was a masterpiece that left everyone full and satisfied. Holly had never put her bikini back on and she went through the entire dinner with nothing but a smile on her face, but even that wasn't enough to bother the normally reserved and prudish Shelby.

"You kids alright in here," Peter asked as the six young adults settled down into their sleeping bags.

Jewel and Gem each took one of the sofas, Roxanne and Bebe shared the bed, and Max and

Micah slept on the floor.

"Oh my God, dad, we're like, totally fine," Jewel said, hopping onto her sofa.

"Yeah. Goodnight Mr. Stone," Bebe said sweetly.

"You can call me Peter, Bebe," Peter chuckled, momentarily imagining what Bebe's adorable face would look like trying to suck on his huge cock.

Peter stone gave himself one lecherous moment to look around the room and appreciate all the young, firm, hormone-saturated bodies filling the room, remembering what it had been like for him over twenty years ago when he first got into porn.

Bebe was wearing a nightgown as her pajamas, and although the old-fashioned garment should have looked modest, it was now a few sizes too small for her developing body. Her breasts swelled in the flat dress, lifting the skirt up so high that her bottom of her adorable ass was left just as little exposed. Her sister Roxanne wasn't dressed in much more, wearing a ripped up t-shirt that had belonged to one of her boyfriends (with no bra underneath) and a skintight pair of shorts.

Peter's daughters were as dolled up as ever, and he had to wonder why they spend so long dressing up just to go to bed, but the answer was obviously Max. Around a boy like that his daughters would go all out to look their best. The sexy twins were wearing matching teddies that only covered their breasts and left their toned stomachs exposed. Gem's was green (her favorite color) and Jewel's was red (although her favorite color was purple, it wasn't fashionable right now). Their bottoms lacy little thongs that left her firm buttocks bare, and since it looked like they'd both be sleeping on top of their sleeping-bags (it was very warm), all Max or Micah had to do to get a good look was lean up a little from the floor.

Max and Micah wore nothing but their underwear. For Max, this was an vastly inadequate pair of boxers that couldn't contain his mammoth meat even when he was flaccid (which he wasn't at the moment, thanks to the twins) so he had to carry a pillow in front of him to even try hiding his towering tent-pole. Micah wore briefs (the tighty-whitey kind) that he now realized made him look childish, and he felt embarrassed about this, but he didn't notice the way the girls were looking at his tight little ass.

"Well, goodnight kids," Peter said, turning off the light and going into the cabin where Holly and Shelby were settling in.

The six youngsters were quiet for only a minute before they all started whispering and giggling to each other. Most of them had never spent the night on a boat before, and Bebe was a little scared, but Roxanne hugged her to calm her down, and Max gave Micah a playful punch in the arm to make him feel tough.

Suddenly there was a flash of light. Jewel was holding a flashlight.

"Hey, you guys want to tell ghost stories?" Jewel asked, giggling.

"Yeah!" everyone agreed, except for Bebe, who whispered "no" so timidly that no one heard her.

Jewel began a ghost story about a haunted lifeguard house (or something like that) on a haunted nude beach. Most of the story had nothing to do with ghosts, and Jewel spent quite a bit of time detailing how sexy the lifeguards were, including a gorgeous blonde (who was much like herself) and a handsome stud (who was much like Max), and how much they had sex.

From the way the moonlight was reflecting off of Jewel's ass, it was obvious that she was wiggling around a lot, and everyone except for Micah and Bebe understood that she was masterbating as she told her very erotic ghost story.

Feeling emboldened (and as hard as rock) Micah slipped his boxers down, let his sledgehammer stand up at full mast, and began to casually stroke his thick meat. It was so dark that no one could really see what he was doing, but all of the girls other than Bebe recognized the familiar sound of a hand stroking a cock (they'd all given their fair share of handjobs) and Roxsanne could at least make out the shadow of Max holding something huge up from his waist.

Something really huge.

Something too big to be a penis, she was sure.

#

Holly and Shelby were sitting on Peter's massive bed, giggling and sipping white wine, both exhausted from a long and happy day. Holly was as naked as ever, but she had washed off and rubbed her body down with moisturizing lotion, which left her sparkling ertoically like a golden statue. Shelby's pajamas were rather boring, being a big baggy t-shirt and a loose pair of jogging shorts, but Shelby's body would not be denied. Her nipples were fully erect, and they stood out starkly from the smooth domes of her chest. Every time she moved, even a little, the material of the shorts rode up, revealing more of her smooth, strong legs.

Peter walked in with the swagger of a lion . . . stark naked.

Shelby had been staring over him lustfully all day, admiring his big, hairy chest and huge biceps, but the shock of finally seeing his huge, legendary, phallus in all its glory left her feeling gobsmacked.

"You seem like a cool chick, Shelby," Peter said, which coming from him was about as good a compliment as any girl could get. "I don't want to make you feel awkward, but this boner's been killing me all day, and if I know my bitch, she's aching for a good fuck."

"Oh . . . you know your bitch too well," Holly moaned, spreading her legs to reveal an engorged clit literally twitching with need. "Sis, I know this is a little weird, but right now the only thing I want for my birthday is a my man's big, hard cock. Besides, it won't be the first time I've had sex with you in the room."

Shelby groaned a little awkwardly. When she was twenty and Holly was eighteen they still shared a room (they were poor, and Shelby attended the local community college). Shelby was in the room when Holly lost her virginity after prom to a cute baseball player, and Shelby let one of Holly's friends go to third-base with her.

Shelby looked at her sister laying back with her legs spread open, her big breasts jiggling with hot labored breathes, and she looked at Peter, standing there with a painfully stiff cock, and she knew that she had no right to come between these two clashing titans. This was going to happen, the most she could do was relax and enjoy the show.

Shelby scootched to the edge of the large bed, and in a moment of uncharacteristic exhibitionaism she pulled her bagg t-shirt off, exposing her swelling breasts, and she slid her shorts down to her ankles. She leaned back and spread her own legs, gently patting her pussy, as if she were letting it know that it was alright for it to start getting swollen and wet, easing the tigress out of her cage.

"Go for it," Shelby said, biting her lip as she smiled.

Holly giggled happily and crawled over to her stud. She took his broom-handle in both hands and shoved it into her throat, immediately plunging to a depth that would have made most girls gag. Peter still grabbed Holly's head and twisted her lovely red hair in his gnarled fists, knowing that his bitch liked it as rough as he did, and soon she was getting skull-fucked so hard that her throat made a "gluck, gluck, gluck" sound with every punch to her esophagus.

Shelby couldn't take her eyes off of them, and her fingers soon struck oil in her pussy. Her gently petting quickly escalated into all-out finger-fuck masterbation, and she gazed with rapt attention at the way Peter's broad chest began to drip with sweat.

Peter loved the way Holly's ass wiggled when she throat-fucked his cock, but he kept finding himself looking up at Shelby, fixating on her big motherly chest, and her wet, hairy pussy.

Peter knew he had to fuck her. Her pussy was too ripe, her body was too tempting. The idea of seducing and corrupting this sexy housewife made him so hard he felt like a teenager again. He just needed a way to make her want it, and for Holly to be cool with it. No problem. He had all week to figure that out.

#

The kids took turns telling little scary stories, and each one became more perverse and explicitly pornographic than the one before. Even Roxanne told a story about a bitchy cheerleader who got her brains fucked out by the ghost of a dead football player, but it was Jewel and Gem who kept upping the ante, soon telling stories that were obviously from their own slutty lives, with only a few details changed.

The room was filled with the echoing, slapping sounds of masterbation. Each of them were fingering, spanking, or flogging themselves in some way, and even little Bebe was grinding against her pillow like she wanted to start a fire. The funny thing was, because it was so dark, each of them could only guess that they others were masterbating, and none of them wanted to be caught first.

When it came Max's turn to tell a story he told one about six sexy young adults, all ages between eighteen and twenty, floating on a yacht at night in the Caribbean Sea. It was pretty obvious that he was talking about them, and not just to scare them either. He took special care to mention how sexy and horny the four girls were, and how the scent of their wet pussies attracted an ancient sea-monster. The monster was a serpent; a big, long, thick, vein-covered behemoth, a leviathan, the biggest thing any of them had ever seen.

"And this is what the sea monster looked like!" Max ended his story, standing up and holding the flashlight underneath his erect cock, illuminating it for everyone to see. The sheer length of his brutal, ludicrous shaft was too much for the girls to really comprehend at first, especially in the limited light, but Max moved the flashlight around, highlighting his full size from balls to tip.

"Holy shit, bro," Micah whimpered in shock, suddenly feeling very, very inadequate despite being above average himself.

"Daaaaaaammmmmmnnn," Gem exclaimed as her eyes took a long walk over Max's fuck-bridge.

"This is a God," Jewel cried, discovering religion in Max's body, like a very slutty Joan of Arc.

"Wow . . . just . . . wow!" Roxanne gasped. She'd always dated boys because they were cute and chill. She had never considered cock-size to be important before, but now she was suddenly reconsidering it. She had to know what getting fucked by a cervix-breaking boy-hammer like that felt like.

"Eak!" Bebe squeaked with fear. The size and girth of Max's cockw as too much for her little virgin brain to comprehend. Despite all the porn she had watched, seeing a third-leg in person was a lot more intimidating. Bebe simply couldn't handle it, and she fainted, collapsing to the floor totally unconscious.

"So," said Max, arrogantly stroking his epic clit-smasher. "Which of the sluts gets attacked by the sea-monster first."

#

"God yes! God yes! God fucking yes!" Holly moaned almost painfully as she was pounded into the mattress by Peter.

Peter was forty-five, but he fucked with all the urgency of a twenty year old, while maintaining the stamina and experience of an old stud. His powerful thighs slapped down on Holly's pussy, driving his big dick in and out of her gushing body like an industrial piston. Peter fucked hard, but he never lost his coordination or precision. Although his thick manhood filled Holly completely, he still made sure that it slid across her g-spot, smashed the area around her clit, but never smacked her at an angle that would hurt her.

Shelby realized this while she fingered herself, never taking her eyes off of Peter's gorgeous ass. Peter's glutes would flex a little as he drove into Holly, and Shelby saw that he was twisting his hips a little with every thrust, fucking Holly like his dickw as a corkscrew, and her pussy was a bottle of fine wine.

"CUMMING!" Holly sobbed, holding onto her man's sweaty back as her body began to shake.

Shelby felt her own body climaxing at the same moment as her little sister, but her orgasm wasn't anything like what Holly was being pushed through. Shelby felt tingly, lightheaded, and out of breath. Holly looked like she was being electrocuted after running an uphill marathon.

Peter continued to gyrate against his bitch's spasming body, but he slowed his thrusts to prolong Holly's ordeal. He looked up at Shelby and smiled arrogantly, his gorgeous eyes mocking her with a flirtatious smile. He said nothing, but it was obvious what he was thinking. Peter's body-language could scream.

(You wish this was you, don't you, slut,) Shelby heard Peter saying in her mind. (You want . . . no . . . you NEED to get fucked like this, just like I'm fucking your little sister.)

(But . . . but I have a husband,) Shelby's fluttered eyes and quivering lips said.

(Fuck your faggot husband!) Peter's strong jaw and bulging muscles yelled. (It's a husband's job to satisfy his wife, to leave he wet and exhausted, to make her cum until she falls asleep. If your husband can't do that, than I will.)

Peter slowly withdrew his cock from Holly's slain pussy. She was still squirting a little, and her cum trickled over his thick bitch-breaker until it was sopping wet. Peter stood over Holly, thrusting his huge cock over her body, and in Shelby's mind it was as if he were offering it to her, like a god offering his favored mortal a gift. In Shelby's hot, horny, frustrated mind she considered reaching up, grabbing Peter's big dick, and shoving it down her throat until she gagged on it, but Holly beat her to it. The tired, panting, happy pornstar pulled her man's iron-hard dick down to her mouth and gratefully began sucking on it.

"You . . . you didn't cum," Holly remarked sadly, tasting only her own cum on Peter's dick.

"Roll over," Peter commanded. "I'm taking your ass."

#

"Don't fight, girls," Max laughed smugly, sitting back against the sofa with his legs spread wide open. "There's more than enough for both of you. Shit, there's more than enough for all four girls here."

Max was naked on the sofa, his boxer's lost somewhere in the room. Gem and Jewel were kneeling before him, slobbering and sucking on his cock like starving kittens looking for milk. Jewel was topless, and she was voraciously sucking on Max's bulbous cockhead while thrusting her perky tits against his shaft. Gem was beneath her sister, shoving her whole face into Max's heavy balls, slathering them with her tongue. Gem had lost her panties had some point, and was humping Max's shin mindlessly.

Roxanne looked on from the futon with unabashed attention, one hand up her shirt to massage her breasts, her other hand down the front of her modest panties. It didn't even occur to her that the boy she was fingering herself to was her flesh-and-blood cousin; all she saw was that hottest threeway ever, and her bisexuality meant that the Stone Twins were just as delectable a sight as Max was.

123456...8