Codex

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I couldn't get any kind of look from this angle, but I could see the look on her face. Her eyes were wide as she gingerly reached a hand down to investigate, "Okay, I guess I had this coming. Woah, this is so weird..."

I snapped my fingers to pull Julie out of her reverie, "Yo! We've got a game to play! Don't just sit there and fondle yourself all day."

Bran huffed, "Wow, way to ruin the moment."

"Okay, I've got one more challenge for you guys."

"What, just one?" Julie asked, who was mirrored by Bran.

"Yeah, just one? After all the ideas I gave you?"

"One more challenge. I'm still gonna mess with you guys when we're done. Jiggle those tits around for me."

Julie's shoulders started to shimmy and turned her chest into a feast for the eyes. She sighed, holding on to her boobs to make them stop shaking once she'd finished, "Point made. What's the last challenge?"

"I'm glad you asked~." She said way too sweetly. She motioned to the pile of toys on the floor, "Both of you pick out a dildo. No vibrators or beads or- Emma is that a butt-plug?"

The words flew from my mouth, "Yes that is a butt-plug." I panicked, quickly racing for a rhyme, "I haven't used it, don't look so smug!"

Julie laughed, beginning to riffle through my collection, "Nice save."

When we had both picked one out, I was holding one of my old favorites that always fit me rather nicely. It was a small pink rubber one which I'd nicknamed The Destroyer. Julie had gotten her hands on one that was made from twisted blown glass; Always the classy one.

Once Sam seemed satisfied with our selections, she proceeded, "The last challenge is a blowjob contest!"

I interrupted, "Hey look Jules, you're in luck! The last challenge gives you a cock to suck!"

"But here are the stakes," Sam continued, annoyed, "the winner gets all the same powers over the losers that I have now, for as long as you're both still my slaves."

Julie and I lock eyes again, knowing this time there was a lot more on the line. At practically the same time we drove the rods into our mouths, licking and sucking vigorously, the taste of rubber overtaking my taste buds.

"Woah woah! Hey! Hold on a second, you don't even know the rules yet." Feeling slightly foolish we both withdrew the objects from our mouths, listening to Sam, "Emma, the dildo that Julie is holding now feels exactly as if it was your cock. Everything it feels, you feel. Julie, the same is true for you and the one in Emma's hands. The first person to cum loses, and becomes the bottom slave in the house that everyone else can command and transform. Okay, now you can start!"

I had felt a rush of cool air as soon as she'd made her command due to the fresh coat of saliva already on the glass rod Julie was holding, a sensation Julie was likely feeling as well. She made her move first, sliding it in and engulfing the glass with the warmth of her mouth. I let out a sharp gasp, and nearly forgot I had a contest to win as her tongue slid around the underside of my- FOCUS!

I quickly set to work on The Destroyer, relishing the look on her face as I let my lips slide across its length over and over again. We locked eyes for a time, but somewhere along the line we lost each other, and I found that when I opened my eyes again hers were closed tight as well, attempting to resist the sensation brought by the other. God her mouth was so warm...

The room was quickly filled with muffled grunts and moans as we worked at each other with the dedication of professional courtesans, even Sam adding her cries to the choir as she stroked her swift fingers between her legs in tight little circles. The building wave inside me was about to crest, and I could tell Julie wasn't too far behind. God the things she could do with that mouth! I was so close, too close! I ran the pink rubber in and out of my mouth as fast as I could with wild abandon trying to push her over the edge before me. I couldn't lose! I was so close!

A symphony of screams echoed across the walls as my mind was scattered by explosive bliss. Both Julie and I bucked and jerked as "our cocks" came and came, with Sam's legs in the air as her fingers carried her to further bliss.

Coming down was a slow process, with nobody quite sure who had won or lost, and nobody quite caring yet. After our aftershocks had faded completely, our heads jerked towards the couch at a loud clapping sound.

Bran was opening and closing himself rapidly, resembling applause, "Bravo! Bravo! I'd ask for an encore but I'd probably get smacked."

I wanted to say "You're damn right", but that would just give him what he wanted. I was so mentally exhausted at this point that thinking of a rhyme felt like climbing a mountain.

"Did- Did I win?" Julie asked, pulling the glass rod from her mouth and making me squirm.

"Don't know." Sam said, still catching her breath, "Try something on Emma."

"Uh, okay. Emma, flash me!" I braced for forced movement, but nothing seemed to happen.

I won? I won! Now if I could just line up a rhyme... "Julie! Pinch yourself in the nipples, it'll feel great cause your sensitivity triples!"

She made a wonderful impression of me flinching like I had a second ago, but no nipple pinching occurred.

Julie was as confused as I was, "Wait, what? Who won?"

"Actually." Bran said, as a matter-of-factly, "Sam came first."

Sam looked livid, "What?!"

Julie had the same grin on her face that I did, "And you said the loser was- how did she say it, Bran?"

"The first person to cum loses, and becomes the bottom slave in the house that everyone else can command and transform." He stated, verbatim, "That's a verbal contract. Magic loves that kind of stuff."

She looked panicked between me and Julie, "But I didn't-"

Luckily Julie took this one over for me, "Sam, if you talk without me or Emma telling you to, you have an orgasm."

Hah. That shut her up.

Julie looked down at her chest and grinned at me. I made waving motions and pointed to my throat, which she somehow understood, "What? Oh, right. Sam, grow a pair of big bouncy G cups, put my boobs back to normal, and reverse that rhyming thing you did to Emma. I want her in on this."

Sam's shirt stretched until it struggled to confine the same boobs she's cursed both of us with. Then her voice spouted off the other commands that Julie asked of her, causing Julie's chest to shrink back down to normal proportions and freeing me to speak normally, a talent I was quite eager to use.

"Hah! Yes! Make them bigger! H cups!"

Again she whimpered as her shirt was stressed with even more flesh to cover, easily surpassing the size of her head.

I picked up the two dildos Julie and I had used in the contest, feeling my hand wrap around it as I grabbed it. It was enough to get Julie's attention too.

"Hey! Put that down."

"Relax, I got this. Sam, say that these no longer feel like ours."

After he had repeated my command I kept going, "Both of these now feel like they're yours. Everything they feel." I licked up the side of one, causing her mouth to open a little further, "You feel." I licked the underside of the other, making her head roll back. Hah, perfect.

"Hey Jules, get in on this with me." I tossed her the glass rod she'd sucked off just moments ago, though this time we were united in purpose, "We're gonna show you a good time, Sam..."

At the same time Julie and I slid the rods into our mouths, and Sam absolutely lost it. I could only imagine what she might have been feeling as she received two simultaneous blowjobs. Evidence states that it must have felt amazing, seeing as it only took her about ten seconds to cum her brains out. Julie and I started laughing, which makes it very difficult to keep a dildo in your mouth.

Now I'll admit I was having a blast, but I guess I'm just the kind of person that has to seize an opportunity when presented with one, "Sam, command Julie that she can't talk unless told to."

Julie looked at me confused, "Now give me all the same powers over her that I have over you now."

When his command was finished, I turned to Julie, "Alright, now I know what you're thinking, but this is an amazing opportunity! No one in the world gets to feel this but you. We have to do it for science! Now sit still, drop your pants and spread your legs."

Her eyes shot wide with alarm as her body followed orders. With her crotch completely revealed, I finally got a good look of the strange dual-pussies between her legs that she had neglected to get rid of while she had the chance, "Good, now I think you know where this is going by now." I held up the two dildos yet again, "Don't worry Sam, I got your back, you'll still feel them too. Julie, you feel everything these two dildos feel as if they were your dick. Dicks."

I gently placed the tip of each against each pair of lower lips. Her face spoke volumes at that moment. I slowly pressed each of them into her, trying to be as gentle as possible, but feeling that she was already plenty lubricated. Her eyes rolled back, and her head followed suit, her body twitching wildly as both lengths were nearly all the way inside of her. With one excited thrust I drove them both home, as far as they would go. Julie answered me only with a series of ecstatic groans and twitches as she came from the single thrust. Well, technically two, I guess.

"Come on, I'm not gonna let you be a two-pump chump! Let's see how far this rabbit hole goes! Er, holes." I slowly pulled one of them out, my hand getting splashed by her juices. I then began to alternate thrusts, one in, one out, then the other in and so on. Of course Julie was far from protesting at the point, I think also far from rational thought as she appeared to be trapped in a continuous orgasm, but that's neither here nor there.

Sam was in a heaven all her own, not quite feeling the whole extent of Julie's bliss, but still technically having sex with Julie, two cocks at once. That lucky mother fucker should be thanking me.

I picked up the pace, in and out, out and in, faster and faster, her juices soaking my hands. I'm sure she would have been screaming if I'd have allowed her to, in a way that only someone getting doubly penetrated by two of their own dicks could. Only at the point where here flailing and shouts couldn't get any more intense did I pull out.

It was then that I realized I might have gone a bit far. Julie and Sam were both clearly unconscious.

Bran started smacking his pages together again, only this time slowly and sarcastically, "Good job there, you fucked them into oblivion."

"...Yeah I might have gotten a little carried away there."

"Any more smart ideas?"

I brought a finger to my chin, "I think so. Julie, stand up."

Her body did so, but it was very clear that she was still completely unconscious, head lolling to the side with her eyes shut.

"Hah, no way. Awesome. Julie, clean up this mess, then go to bed to get some actual rest."

As her body mechanically went about doing my bidding I turned my attention to Sam, "Sam, wake up. Earth to Sam. Talk to me."

"Whahu? Huh? Oh god what happened."

"First of all, suck on this." I tossed one of the well-used dildos to his feet.

Unable to refuse, she quickly shoved it between her lips and began vigorously sucking, her hips moving in time with her thrusts.

"Woah, relax! Gentle sucking! Can't have you ending up like Jules over there."

I sat up and placed myself comfortably on the couch, "Now I've got a date with a kung fu movie marathon and I have a very special job for you." I smiled at her, raising my feet up, "I need a footrest."

Chapter 13

Julie

"No! Please! Emma stop!" I thrashed against the magical shackles binding me to the wall, their dim blue glow the only meager source of light in the room. The girl opposite me only laughed, one hand holding the dilapidated book, the other propped up against her hip.

"We finally get a chance to see what this baby can do! For science!" She extends her free hand out towards me, and a bolt of bright blue light shoots towards me from her outstretched fingers.

Before I even got a chance to try and twist out of the way, the bolt of magic hits me right in the abdomen, absorbed instantly by my body. I twist my face up and shut my eyes as tight as I can, trying to resist whatever magic Emma had shot at me, but after a few seconds I still feel nothing but gentle warmth where I was struck. I slowly open my eyes and inspect my form, then, finding no changes, look angrily up at Emma.

"What the fuck?! Let me-" The warmth suddenly increased tenfold, suffusing my body with a heat I've never experienced. It rolls through me, pulsing through my muscles and causing them to tense. A powerful moan escapes my lips as my back arches and the ball of heat shifts down through me, centering on my sex.

"Now we're getting somewhere!" Emma puts the book on the floor and brings her hands together excitedly, ready for the show, "Hey Jules, ever wonder what it's like to get off as a guy?"

I make a mental note to kill her for this, but the only answer Emma receives is another moan, the heat building behind my pussy starting to thrum out a steady rhythm. My already engorged lips begin to swell behind my panties, bulging out in time with the magic's twisted rhythm. I could feel every strand of the fabric stretching out against my oversensitive flesh. Emma's excited stares are rewarded with another moan as the waistband of my panties finally loses contact with my waist, stretching away from my abdomen as the bulge grows fuller beneath it.

Then all at once, the material fails, and I stare down in shock at the shiny cock bobbing between my legs, hovering above my abdomen. It wasn't huge, I'd seen boys with much bigger, but it was mine, which made it ten times more erotic than any dick I'd ever seen. I could feel the cold air caress the new flesh, and barely registered Emma freaking out in the background.

"Hah! There it is!" She says, walking up to my position against the wall. She leans her face in close to it, inspecting its shiny curves. I could feel Emma's breath against its underside causing it to twitch up at her. "I thought it'd be bigger..." She muses to herself as she brings one finger down to it, running the tip of her finger from where my clit still was all the way up the seam to the bottom of the head.

I of course could do nothing but writhe under her touch, and my new penis decided it would be a good idea to reward Emma with a big drop of pre-cum, dripping down to my abdomen, still connected to its' tip with a stringy strand. Emma stood back up as I sat there in a daze, breathing heavily.

"Ah well, nothing we can't fix with more magic, right?" That was enough to snap me out of it.

"What?! Emma no! It's already enough! Just let me go!"

Emma picked the book back up from where she'd left it and flipped through a few pages, somehow knowing what she was looking for. She spoke without looking up from the book, scanning for a spell that might do her bidding, "Enough is never enough! Now stop squirming around so I don't accidentally give you a huge vag or something. AHA! Here we go!" She held her hand up again as I wrestled fruitlessly with my magical restraints, still trying to talk her out of it.

"It's fine, alright!? I'm not mad! Just... Just let me go and get rid of the dick. We can go back to-"

"SHUSH!" Emma cut me off, determinedly flipping through more pages, apparently not satisfied with the previous spell, "If you keep running your mouth..." A wicked smile revealed her teeth, which seemed to be a lot sharper than I remembered. Emma walked up to where I was chained and crouched down on her haunches, book still in hand. Her other hand quickly darted between my legs, cupping my sex. My body, as well as her cock, went stiff, trying not to give myself anymore unwanted sensations.

The soft blue glow of magic flashed between Emma's hand and my legs, though I felt nothing but the gentle warmth once again. Emma stood back up, apparently satisfied, "There. Now you might not be so mouthy. For every word you say from now on, they'll get a little bigger."

I gulped hard, my lips seemed really dry, "They?- Oohh!~" Emma watched with smug satisfaction as all at once everything left of my female nethers warped themselves into a little pair of testicles, hanging neatly below my dick, leaving no trace of my pussy, "What the fuck! Emma you can't-!" But I caught myself mid-sentence as the magic between my legs was fueled by my words in full force, expanding my sack with quick little pulses of pleasure. The little walnuts had grown bigger than a pair of golf balls, and as I looked up from them and back at Emma she found only a smirk of satisfaction.

"All done? Honestly I think you could go a little bigger to match your new equipment but..." She began leafing backwards through the pages, again finding the spell she'd stopped at earlier, "I guess that's up to you, seeing as we're about to go even bigger." I could only watch as Emma raised her hand with another spell, firing it right between my legs. It swirled around my dick and absorbed into it, the magic feeling like sinking my member into warm water. Then the pulses started.

It felt like the best stretch I'd ever had in her life, combined with the best vibrator I've ever had inside me, except engulfing my entire dick. Every wave of growth felt like my cock couldn't possibly get any harder, doing so, and then doubling down on that, "Oh god! Fuck! This is- I can't- Ah!" My balls followed suit with my cock as my exclamations of pleasure fed Emma's hex. A slow squishing sound alerted me to Emma, who's hand had found its' way beneath her own panties as she stared at the swelling rod.

When the growth finally stopped, I looked down to find a colossal cock staring back up at me, eager to be inside of anything that it would still fit in, which at this point wasn't much. From my position slumped against the wall it reached up to the base of my ribcage, and I doubted I could have gotten a hand all the way around it.

Emma finally managed to control herself long enough to get her eager hands out of her snatch and moved down to the ground next to me and my godlike cock, dragging the book along with her. For the longest time Emma just stared at its' size as it bobbed gently over my abdomen in time with my heartbeat.

By this point I had lost all of my ferocity, and just really, really wanted something to touch me. I looked meaningfully between the giant dick and Emma, trying to get her attention. I decided to try a desperate course of action and wiggled my hips, sending the giant rod on a wobbling spree that made Emma's mouth start to water. It apparently worked; jerking Emma into motion as she slowly raised a hand. Her fingers moved closer and closer to the mammoth tool, but not nearly fast enough for me.

"Oh just touch me damn it! Touch it! Please! OHhh~" I had gotten what she'd wanted to say out, but at a cost. The pleasurable swelling between my legs caught up with my words, and soon the pair of tennis balls was pulling against her cock like a counterweight, even lifting it a little higher off my abdomen.

Emma didn't need to be told twice, and both of her hands flew to the turgid length, stroking up and down with hot mirth. She would drag her hands all the way down its' length, then all the way up, grab the latest squirt of pre-cum and smear it around the flesh, starting the process anew. I rocked my hips into her motions, thrusting helplessly into the wandering hands. The pressure beneath my rod began to build like nothing I'd ever experienced, a tidal wave of force lingering just under the surface of my skin, ready to crash at any moment.

Emma spoke between thrusts, her hands never pausing in their ministrations, "Fuck! It's so big! Who knew you'd make such a great guy Jules? Fuck I'm so wet..." I couldn't help it anymore. I was so close. I needed it.