Codex

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"FUCK! Don't stop! Don't stop! I'm gonna-! I'M-!" My balls wobbled along with Emma's endless strokes, swelling further and further out with more and more seed, my cries feeding her inevitable orgasm's ammunition. And then I exploded.

I woke with a start in my bed, my eyes opening instantly to inspect my surroundings. I was in my bed, but I had no idea how I'd gotten there. Apparently I'd kicked all of my sheets off my bed, leaving nothing to conceal my completely soaked panties.

"Fuck."

The light from my window told me I must have slept through the night. A spark of anger was slowly fanned into a flame as the events of the previous day flickered through my memory. Sitting up, I saw that I had been sent away to bed completely naked. A quick glance down told me that at least Emma had showed me the courtesy of getting rid of that second snatch.

I cursed, gritting my teeth, "God, why does she always have to control EVERYTHING!"

I stomped across the hall floor to the bathroom, I really needed a shower. Even with the hot water running over me I couldn't stop fuming. I knew I shouldn't have been as mad as I was. I knew if I brought it up she'd just play it off like a joke, and if anything that just made it worse.

Clearly the shower wasn't helping. I shut off the water and marched back to my room, drying myself off before heading to my drawers. I slipped a shirt over my head, muttering under my breath.

"There's got to be a way I can get back at that little imp. Maybe if Sam and I- WOAH! Ow!" As I slipped my other leg through my pajama pants my heel landed hard on a stray sock, sending me sailing across the room. In slow motion my arms flailed for something to catch me, only finding purchase on my mirror, sending it crashing to the floor along with me.

"UGH! Ow ow ow..." I carefully pulled the surprisingly heavy mirror frame off of me, trying to avoid the many shards of glass that were strewn about my floor, "Great. As if today couldn't- The hell?"

My eye caught on something. In the center of the silhouette of dust the mirror had left on the wall was a small square of something imbedded into the stone. I tiptoed over the field of broken glass to prod it with my finger, finding it was made of metal. With a bit of working I got it loose, and it slid up. Behind it was a hole that lead to some kind of hallway, stretching on far enough for the darkness to make the other side unseeable.

"No fucking way." My lips mimed. A secret mother-fucking passage! This was how Emma was casting spells on me at night through my locked (and sometimes barricaded) door! This was why I kept waking up with huge boobs! Or four boobs. Or pregnant. Or that time where my feet were so sensitive I couldn't take two steps without cumming. Or that other time I woke up without arms. Or when my nipples were- Whatever! You get it!

Of course you realize, this means war.

At that moment my door slid open, Bran's unmistakable blue mist trailing in behind him, "You alive in here? I heard a crash."

"What? Oh, sure, whatever. I'm fine. Look at this!" I pointed an accusatory finger at the hole, "Emma's been casting spells at me in my sleep with this fucked up hidden passage thing!"

His crystal eye darted around the room frantically, "What, that's ridiculous! How utterly deplorable! Why I can't believe-"

"You knew?" What was I saying, of course he knew, how would she cast the spells alone?

He conceded without much of a fight, "Alright, you got me. But in my defensive, she was pretty persuasive!"

"I doubt it." I scoffed, "Whatever, I'll forgive you, because you're gonna help me get back at her."

"Oh am I now?" He said, drifting over to me, "What's in it for me?"

"Same thing as always, you get to not be bored."

"I'm sold." He deadpanned, "What's your big plan then?"

"I'm gonna cast a spell on her."

He half-laughed, "And how do you intend to do that?"

"I don't know, you're the wizard! Figure something out."

"But you can't read magiscript. How would you- unless..." A flicker of something had worked its way into his voice.

Hook line and sinker.

"Alright spill. What's the "unless"?"

"Well, with every spell someone has used me to cast I've been gathering the stray mana that had been hanging in the air afterwards. Nothing big, just residual stuff, the stuff that's usually just enough to let me move around."

"I sense a but."

"But, I think I've saved up enough to actually cast something."

I pumped my fist in the air, "Yes! Jackpot!"

"But I've never done it before! It could be dangerous using wild magic like this, excess mana gathered from thousands of different spells over hundreds of years? The effects could be unpredictable at best."

"But you're gonna do it anyway! And cast a spell on me that lets me mess with Emma."

"But I musn't! I couldn't! It would be irresponsible of me as an upstanding man of magic."

I raised an eyebrow, "How did the word upstanding even make it into your vocabulary? Besides! A spell cast with nothing but residual mana or whatever, that's never been done before! You're on the cutting edge of magic here! It would be irresponsible of you not to try it."

His eye looked me up and down for a moment, "Anyone ever tell you ought to work in sales?"

I flipped my hair over my shoulder, "It's a talent. Now make with the revenge plot!" I held my arms out to either side, "Hit me!"

"Alright, but if something doesn't feel right, you tell me!" Bran opened himself onto the bed, flipping through his pages until he found one indistinguishable pattern of squiggles that was apparently more significant than any of the other indistinguishable patterns of squiggles. It began to glow, and soon the magic streamed out from the page and into the air, forming a swirling blue cyclone of light in the center of my room.

Before I could react the whipping winds engulfed me, the bright light filling my vision until I was all but blinded by the whirling streaks of magic. I could feel it starting to flow into me, into my arms, my legs, my chest, between my legs...

I went strangely blind, strange patterns curling and roiling behind my eyes, but I called out to Bran, "What- what did you do? This feels kind good."

And it did. It felt really good. As the magic soaked into me it was getting more and more intense. It was as if Emma had cast that horniness spell on me again, only times a thousand. Every inch of me felt electrified, my heart pumping the blood in my veins, throbbing in hot pulses under my skin like battery acid. If Bran had called back to me I never heard him.

It felt so good. So, so good! It was... Too much! With every pore burning I came. I felt my mouth open wide but I didn't hear a scream, I couldn't hear anything but the same whipping static of the white-hot cyclone. Lightning struck my mind; I came again. And again. My brain was on fire. My hands gripped the sides of my head. Tears rolled down my face. I couldn't take it, but it didn't stop. I came again. No traces of pleasure remained in the madness, only the same impossible ever-growing overabundance of sensation bombarding me, pressing in on me from every angle.

I came again.

Sam

God I wanted a Pop-Tart.

I'd been chilling out / hiding out in my room after Emma had let me go from her little power trip. I can't say I blame her, as I was having just as much fun up until she'd taken over, but it still made me a little hesitant to leave the relative safety of my room.

At some point hunger finally won out over fear and I decided it'd be safe enough to run downstairs for a snack. I scurried down the stairs, reaching the kitchen and riffling through the cabinets until I found the holy grail of toaster-based snack foods. I started heading back to my hidey-hole with prize in hand but stopped at the hallway in front of the stairs, hearing a sound from Julie's room as her door swung open.

"Hey! I guess everyone needs to eat sometime. That was some night, huh? Uh, Julie?"

For a few seconds there was no response, then Julie floated out into the hallway and turned to face me. Floated.

Something was very wrong. Her face was unreadable, mostly due to her eyes, which had been replaced by shining pools of white-blue light. Her feet dangled below her, hovering an inch or so above the carpet. Tiny bolts of blue were leaping around her, licking at her skin in hectic jolts.

"Oh my god, Julie?! What-"

She said something, but her lips didn't match up with her words. Her voice sounded like it was echoing inside of an enormous faraway cave, "Where's Emma?"

"She- I think she went shopping. Julie are you okay?"

Her expression twitched a millimeter. Her face shifted into a sad smile, her head tilting to the right a few degrees. I didn't have a chance to react. An arc of blue light jumped from her to me, striking me with the mad tingles magic brings.

I tried to call out to her again, but I couldn't control my mouth. I realized I couldn't control anything as my body contorted itself into an obscene pose, my legs spread wide with one hand clutching a breast, the other working its way under my panties. My head tilted downwards, my mouth opening just enough for my tongue to lick my upper lip, though never completing the motion.

I stood there frozen as she watched. Something was creeping up my legs, something strangely cold and numb. It worked faster up my body. Past my hips and up through my chest I saw it working, my skin turning a sickly shade of grey before its texture rippled into the cracks and roughness of stone. My mind raced in circles as my breast solidified under my fingers before they too were claimed by the transformation. I couldn't move, I couldn't breath, and panic was attacking me from all sides. It creeped up my neck and around my ears, into my face, bringing its cold numbness into my mind as well.

My vision slowly goes dark as Julie's bright eyes stare on with a child's smile, giggling.

Emma

"Yo, I'm back! I got some food!" I walked to the kitchen with my bags and dropped them on the counter, "Hello?" I walked towards Julie's room, but before I got there I found something strange.

In the middle of the hallway was a very lewd looking statue of Sam licking her lips and playing with herself. I walked in a circle around it, inspecting it, "Damn." I ran my fingers over one cold breast, "That's pretty hot."

"NO! Not hot! Bad! Very bad!" Bran floated out of Julie's room with some trouble, looking like he was having problems keeping himself off the ground, "That's not a statue, that's Sam!"

I looked back at the grey hand that gave the perfect illusion of frantic movement between her legs, "Damn, that's even hotter." I chuckled, then sighed, "Alright, I suppose we should turn her back."

"That's the problem, I don't know how. Julie did this!"

"Julie did magic? Way to go Jules!"

"No! Shut up for a second, this is serious! Julie used magic while she was angry, which is very, very bad. Something happened, and the spell went haywire. She-"

"How did she even cast anything? She can't read you."

He quickly snapped back at me, "That's not important. You're never supposed to use magic in a state of emotional distress, and the magic she used snowballed out of control."

"What happens when- Wait, why was Julie distressed?"

"She was kind of- mad at you."

"What? Well what happens when you cast a spell while "distressed"?"

Bran made a heavy sigh. I'm starting to think those are just for effect, since I'm pretty sure he doesn't need to breathe, "When that happens the spell tends to go out of control and the emotion that's causing the problem gets multiplied in the process. Now I don't exactly know what happened, but something snapped and the magic went sideways."

"I'd never seen anything like it! Somehow we connected, and everything in the codex got shoved inside her head. Not just the spells either, the entire matrix of magic crafting got mapped into her brain! But she should only be able to cast sex spells, just like the book-" He gasped, "That must be how she used a spell that I couldn't! It's using her imagination like a catalyst to extrapolate new spells! She can create a new spell for anything that she can imagine as sexy! This is a breakthrough!"

"BRAN!" I snapped my fingers in front of his cover, "What happened to Julie?"

"Oh, right. I don't really know, I blacked out. But wherever she is, she has a ridiculous amount of raw magic energy behind her, she can cast whatever magic she wants freely, and she's very angry at you."

I stared back at Sam and had the realization of where Julie thought I was, "Oh god, The Mall!"

Chapter 14

Julie

A low rumbling thunder rolled through the sky above The Mall as a slowly drifting cast of grey clouds overlooked the shoppers below. The multi-layered canopy of cloth draped over the complex, normally a shield against an unforgiving sun, now only deepened the darkness looming like a blanket over the day.

Julie turned the corner into the long stretch of sidewalk that lined the shops. Her toes dangling scant inches above the concrete as she floated along, only ever touching the ground with an occasional discharge of blue lightning, jumping to the nearest object as if trying its best to get away from her.

She stared into the distance, her gaze focused but unseeing. Her eyes were consumed with a glowing blue light so bright it appeared white, shining like twin lighthouses in the dimness. The magic thrummed throughout her body and inside her mind, begging to be let loose into the world, like the worst itch you can imagine times a thousand.

As she arrived there was a palpable change in the atmosphere, the smell of ozone permeating the air all throughout the covered walkway. A few people stopped and stared at the strange floating girl in the middle of the street, a woman and her daughter holding hands, a slightly balding man in a business suit, a girl with a Pomeranians' fuzzy head sticking out of her designer purse.

This, of course, was a mistake.

A fraction of a smile cracked open Julie's expressionless face. She swiftly and unceremoniously looked at each of them in turn, and as she did so wide arcs magic in the shape of blue lightning jumped from her body towards them in a series of loud cracks. She shivered with fulfilment as the bolts struck their targets. She giggled. She needed more.

The woman staggered backwards as the world got a lot bigger very quickly, her clothes becoming a baggy mess around her shoulders. Her features grew smaller and less defined as she struggled to stop the now empty cups of her bra from sliding down around her much more narrow shoulders. Meanwhile her daughter rocketed past the woman in height, stumbling around in place on suddenly long and slender legs leading up to new masses and curves, her clothes putting up a feeble effort before bursting off the blossoming girl. The new mother was shocked at her sudden lack of clothes, covering her expansive chest to the best of her ability, and had no idea why her sobbing daughters' clothes no longer fit.

The man reeled as his mind and body was flooded with strange urges. Mass all over his body began to shift into new places as his clothes transformed. Heat filled him as he slowly began to gyrate in place. His entire form slimmed down sharply, his skin becoming smooth as hair all over his body fell out, all seeming to go to his head where long curls began to tumble down his shoulders. He let out a girlish gasp. The gut he had been slowly building over the last few months ceased to matter as the fat redistributed itself into his chest and ass, leaving his belly toned and smooth. His businesslike ensemble all but evaporated into a string bikini, which left no question as to what no longer remained between his legs. The steaming hot table dancer was wondering why there was no pole in this place as she shook her money makers for all they were worth.

The girl quickly collapsed onto the floor, her purse falling with her, setting her pet free as it scampered off into one of the nearby shops. She reached out for her dog but was overcome by a sudden wave of arousal. It ate away at her for several seconds before she could take it no longer, and began ripping away at her clothes eagerly. As she tore away her shirt, not one, not two, but three extra pairs of breasts jiggled into existence all down her torso, crowding her chest with a splendor of new flesh to paw at with her hungry hands. She found it so much easier to fall down to all fours rather than to stand, her ass naturally sticking out as her fingers plunged in and out of it. She whimpered as she quickly came, setting her off on a very long chain of heat-induced orgasms.

Julie continued to hover down the main path, just her glances sending spells flying this way and that, altering people as she went, as if to fulfil some sick urge that couldn't be sated. She had to find Emma, even if she didn't enjoy it; Even if she really did.

To her left the enormous flared tip of a horse's dick protrudes obscenely from under a girl's skirt, hiking the material up around its base. Two tennis-ball sized testicles plop down underneath it into a huge sack bulging from inside of her panties. It isn't a moment later that they begin to contract, pumping silos of thick seed up into the shaft and through the air, the confused girl gripping either side of her alien addition with wild abandon as she orgasms uncontrollably.

To her right a young couple suddenly found themselves filled with inescapable arousal and began tearing off their clothes, only for the boy to find his girlfriend's dripping cunt between his legs, and his thick cock bobbing in the air between hers. They didn't seem to care as she mounted him clumsily, more used to being the thrust-ee rather than the thruster, but unable to think of anything besides fulfilling her need.

The crowd further down the long stretch of shops began to notice the oncoming chaos, some fleeing while others pulled out phones to record with. Julie cracked her neck. She was going to have some fun with them.

Emma

I was half way through the long line of shops before I found her. Honestly, after following the trail of transfigured bystanders she wasn't that hard to spot, floating down the center of the street a few feet off the ground, magic whirring around her in irregular jolts. She always did have a flare for the dramatic.

"JULIE!"

She whipped around to face me, her face contorting into a terrifying smile, "There you are!" As she spoke her face kept jumping between delighted and infuriated, "I've been looking all over for you!"

"Julie look around! What are you doing!?"

Blue sparks jumped between her teeth as she spoke, "I'm catching up! You had all that time with YOUR little magic book, so now it's my turn!"

My voice started to shake, "If you wanted to- you should have just told me! We were supposed to keep it between us, remember? You promised! We both did!

Her brow furrowed into a scowl as her shining eyes bore holes into my soul, "What? I'm just having a little fun. Isn't that what you always called it? Just a little FUN!?" Her last word rumbled through the complex like thunder.

"These are innocent people! You always said-"

"FORGET WHAT I SAID! I was stupid! I've always been stupid!" She spat her words out with a venom that I'd never heard from her and I hated it, "I was stupid moving into that house, and I was STUPID for being friends with YOU!"

Her words cut like knives, and I felt hot tears roll down my face, but I didn't let how hurt I was seep into my voice, "I am-" I took a moment to steel my wavering words, "I am your friend. And you're the smartest person I know!"