Codex

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"shut up shut up SHUT UP!" She shrieked, her words scraping her voice hoarse. She clasped her hands to her ears, erratic bolts of magic starting to lash out and attack anything too close to her. I felt the bricks beneath my feet shift as the ground shook, and lightning boomed in the clouds above us.

"Get back! I told you, that's not her!" Bran had finally caught up with me, his polished eye taking in the scene with horror.

"She's got to be in there somewhere!"

Julie's screams cut through the air, "Don't talk about me like I'm not HERE!" In a flash of brilliant blue light a bolt of magic erupted from Julie's form and shot towards me. I recoiled, throwing my hands in front of me with my eyes shut tight.

When I realized I wasn't yet a smoking pile of ash, or a horny sex slave, whichever was worse, I opened my eyes to find a luminous barrier of crimson light had been cast between us, and in front of me stood a girl with half of her head shaved, and two curved horns curled around the sides of her head.

"Do you have ANY idea how much paperwork this is going to put me through!?"

"You!" Bran shouted.

I blinked, "Shop girl? Why do you have horns!?"

Not risking turning her back to Julie she answered, "Long story. Bran, status report! Explain!"

"Used a collection of wild magic while angry."

"And you wonder why we kept you on a shelf!"

Julie stared daggers at us through the translucent red barrier that was slowly fading out of existence. Her grimace turned into a smile as her eyes wandered up and down the horned girl, "Well hello again sexy!" She licked her lips, "You know I'd love to play with you all day but I'm a little busy. Would you mind stepping out of the way? This doesn't concern you."

"Tell that to all those people you've been fucking with."

This ignited her rage again, "FINE! You're going to make a fun toy!" Another blast of shining cerulean exploded towards the shop girl, but she responded, spreading her arms wide and producing an enchantment of her own red magic just powerful enough to deflect the spell, sending it flying into a nearby shop where a woman had been ducking behind the counter. She quickly found herself in a full-body suit of latex that clung to her skin perfectly, and later would learn it was impossible to remove.

The pace of the magical battle began to pick up, Julie slinging bolt after bolt of raw magical energy at her opponent, who was only just able to keep up, dodging and blocking without any chance at returning a blow. I watched on as the horned girl's arms became a flurry of movement, trails of scarlet magic whipping around her in a spectacular blur.

Another bolt of blue whizzed by my head, missing me by scant inches. I followed it back to find it had connected with a poor woman who had already been changed, and was currently preforming a lap dance for no one. Her mouth and nose shifted until they formed the wet entrance of a perfectly formed pussy right on her face, but she didn't seem to mind as she continued her routine.

With the speed of the magical assault, everything felt like it was in slow motion, blue crashing against red in a barrage of color and light. But it was not to last, as soon Julie's sheer power became too much for the girl to continue her defense. She over extended a wave of scarlet that was meant to block a blow from above, but Julie's spell curved midair, the ball of magic connecting with her stomach.

With a gasp she curled forwards, hands covering the place she was hit, "Oh phooey." With just that utterance it was obvious what was about to happen to her. Her hips and ass swelled outwards as her already impressive chest followed suit, becoming ridiculous jiggling masses. Even the half of her head that was shaved began sprouting long flowing locks of bleached white hair. As her lips grew to a point where not lisping would be impossible, her clothes shrank until they might as well have not been there, barely covering her caricatured proportions.

"Like, no fair! You're a big meanie! You..." Her hands had begun exploring her newly sensitive form, and apparently they liked what they found. Her probing fingers traveled across her ample rack, toying with the soft flesh, "Oh- These are fun!" Her giggle was the nail in my coffin.

Julie pushed the now eagerly masturbating girl to the side as she approached us, cracking her knuckles, "Your turn!" With hands extended, the full brunt of her power bared down on me with a thunderous whir.

I waited for the weight of heavy breasts to pull at my chest, or for my brain to start leaking out of my ears, but to my amazement none such thing happened. The magic was flowing around me like a river would surround a rock, passing me harmlessly as if I was protected with some invisible force.

When Julie realized her assault wasn't connecting she stopped and let out a furious scream like a child throwing a tantrum. From behind me I heard the voice of an old man, making us all turn.

"My oh my Julie, you've been quite busy!" He walked with a slow determination, limping slightly. He wore a set of robes that looked even older than he was, draping around him like a waterfall from his shoulders. His long grey beard nearly reached his waist.

Suddenly Bran happily shouted out, "Obeus, you son of a bitch! I thought you'd kicked it years ago!"

His voice was steady and calm, in stark contrast to the fuming form of Julie, whose electric field of magic was still zapping anything that got too close, "It is good to see you too, old friend! We will speak later, for we have more pressing matters at hand."

"DAMN RIGHT YOU DO!" Julie shrieked, throwing everything she had at the old man. I leaped out of the way, landing hard on my side as her first volley of spells bounced harmlessly off of a dazzling purple sphere that surrounded him. He deflected her spells as easily as if they were ping pong balls, and soon he started throwing his own, putting Julie on the defensive as blue light crashed against purple.

One of his spells actually managed to hit, grazing off her shoulder as she let out a cry of pain. The part of her shirt that the spell had connected with had all but vaporized, and the she clung to her wound with her other hand, covering the seared flesh.

I shouted over the rancor, "Stop! Don't hurt her!" But the battle raged on despite my objection, with magic flying this way and that in a cacophony of light and sound. A few more of the man's spells found their targets, each eliciting fresh cries of pain that stabbed at my heart.

Before I knew what I was doing I had pushed myself off the ground, sprinting towards Julie. I didn't know how to stop them, but I knew this had to end. I flung myself between them with my arms outstretched, a ball of purple fire hurtling towards my chest, the uncontrolled heat scorching my cheeks.

The next moment happened in an instant. In a flash of movement Julie was in front of me, warding off the flames with the same prostrate spread eagle that I'd meant to protect her with. Her blue energy quashed the flames near-instantly, and the next second the air was filled with a choking silence.

The chaotic zaps of energy had ceased, and Julie's form drifted gently downwards until her feet found ground again. Slowly, she turned to face me, the light that had filled her eyes dimming until her stunningly green irises clearly glimmered back at me. Her eyes looked into mine, her expression growing darker by the second.

"Emma?" She broke eye contact, collapsing onto her knees and staring at the ground as the memories of all she had done and said returned in full force. I sat with her as she brought one hand to her mouth, sobbing silently as her eyes took on a glossy sheen with the weight of her tears, "Oh god, Emma." She choked out her words, beginning to shake, "Emma I'm so sorry! I'm so sorry!" She buried her face in her hands, repeating her apology again and again as she wept.

I wrapped my arms around her as she cried, hugging her as tightly as I could, feeling my own tears run down my face. We sat like that for some time, neither of us willing to let go of one another. I stayed holding on to her until the man made a motion towards us.

I quickly shifted around to guard Julie from him, but at my gesture he stopped. His words were calm and kind. It was hard to believe that the same man was seconds ago producing such violent spells, "It's alright, there's no need for that. It's good to have you back Julie."

He leaned down next to us, Julie looking up from her hands as he addressed her, "I trust you are back in control?" When Julie silently nodded, still wiping tears from her face, he continued, "I'm glad to hear it." He had an honest face, but I was still skeptical.

"How do you know our names? Who are you?"

"He runs the magic shop." Bran answered for him, "And he's also the most talented geezer still practicing magic on this side of the planet."

"You flatter me Beranibus." He turned back to me, "I've been keeping an eye on you ever since you picked up my friend here, with the help of my- Oh dear."

He looked over to the girl from the shop, who I now assumed was his assistant of some kind, still completely bimbofied and vigorously jilling herself, her ridiculously proportioned body jiggling in time with her gasps.

"Ehem. If you'll excuse me for a moment..." He got up, walking over to her and beginning to make increasingly complex hand gestures.

I turned back to Julie, making sure she was okay. Again her head was downcast, sullenly staring at her hands. I put my hand on her shoulder, but at my contact she jumped.

"Jules, hey, it's alright. It's over."

"Emma, what I said- I didn't mean-"

"I know you didn't. It's okay."

We heard the sound of the frantic girl's moans slowly die down, and soon she was walking towards us next to the old man, back to her normal self, which was to say still absurdly sexy. She stretched her arms above her head, "God I needed that! I should do that more often..."

The old man spoke again, addressing her, "Now Anna, time is of the essence. I'll stay here and start cleaning up. Take these three back to their home. There's still someone there that needs help."

She nodded to him, offering a hand to me and Julie to get up, "C'mon ladies, we've got work to do."

Julie

Most of the walk back to The House was an awkward one. The girl with the horns took the lead, while Emma and I followed, Bran trailing along behind us. I felt awful. What I did to all those people and the unforgivable things I had said to Emma were boring a hole in my stomach. I'd even transformed the girl who, despite all that, was still helping us.

When we were about half way there I forced the apology out of my mouth, "I'm sorr-"

But she cut me off almost immediately, "Don't worry about it. I know you couldn't control it. Besides, you think that's the first time I've been bimbo'd? It happens surprisingly often in my line of work."

Emma jumped in, "What, working at the magic sex toy shop?"

"As a succubus."

Emma gasped, "I knew it! No one is just that sexy!"

She laughed, "You know it sister." She slapped her ass, and I couldn't pull my eyes away from it for several seconds. Suddenly my seemingly unnatural attraction to her made more sense.

"So you're an actual demon?" I asked, "Making deals and sucking souls and such?"

"Hey, give me some credit. Yes, I was a soul sucking sex machine for a time, but now I work at the shop with Obeus."

"The wizard guy, right? How'd that happen?"

She took a breath, "I hadn't been a demon very long, and I'd been summoned by some idiot teenager desperate for some tail." Her voice was filled with remorse "I didn't have any control back then, and I fucked him to death, savoring every second of it. That's how Obeus found me, still humping the soulless husk of that boy. He offered me training and safety, and in return I'd be his thrall."

I picked up my pace, walking along next to her, "You're his slave?"

"Technically yes, but he's never once acted like I was. He always treated me kindly, as an equal. I'll always be grateful for that." She looked at me, "So now I help him run the shop, or whatever else he needs, like watching you two."

Emma asked, walking along her other side, "But what about Bran?"

"Yeah, what about me?" He added, sounding a little ticked off, "Why'd you keep me on that stupid shelf for so long?"

"We needed to know whoever we gave you to could use you magic, but wouldn't misuse it. Isn't that what you wanted? Not to be stolen?"

"I guess." Bran grumbled.

Emma asked, "And how did you know him anyway?"

"He was an acquaintance of the man I was apprenticing under. I'd always hoped he'd let me train under him, but he used to say he didn't like the taste of my kind of magic. That hypocritical bastard, I've seen what he keeps in that shop of his!"

"Not another unkind word about Obeus or you'll be propping up the short leg of my desk." Anna promised.

When we arrived at The House we walked straight to where Sam was still frozen in stone, caught mid-movement as one hand wandered down her pants, the other clutching a breast. Even though I knew it was I that had done this to her and I felt horrible about it, her pose was turning me on the more I looked at it.

Anna let out a low whistle, "Damn girl, you do good work." She looked at me, then nudged her head at Sam's still form, "Now turn her back so I can get back to Obeus."

I stared back at her in surprise, "What? Me!? I can't do magic!"

She let out a genuine laugh, "Can't do magic my fabulous and recently bimbo'd ass! You've got more raw magical energy in your pinky finger than most wizards hope to achieve at their peak! Or did all of those people transform themselves during your little stroll through town?"

"But that wasn't me! I don't know how to-"

"Hey, stop thinking so much." She put her hand on my shoulder and turned me towards Sam, "Just un-stonify her. Easy as that."

I stared at the statue of Sam, trying to focus and reach for whatever magic she was talking about. I don't know how I did it. I just kind of reached out to her. I just wanted my friend back.

In an instant Sam was fully flesh again, collapsing onto the floor and breathing deeply.

I looked down at my hands, then up at Anna, who was looking at me with an eyebrow raised and a smirk on her face in the universal expression of "I told you so".

Emma leaned down beside her, "Sam! Are you okay?"

"Aww." She said, picking up the silver wrapper that had been discarded on the floor, "My Pop-Tart broke."

Chapter 15

Emma

The next day Julie bounced into the kitchen from behind me with an unusual spring in her step. I figured it would have taken longer for her to be okay, or at least okay by her standards, after everything that happened.

"Uhh, hey!" I greeted her a little hesitantly, suspicious of her good mood.

"Hey yourself!" She responded cheerily, picking an apple from a bowl on the counter and tossing it between her hands as she walked across the kitchen.

I watched her stroll across the tile floor with an uncharacteristically mellow smile on her face, "Alright, what gives?"

"What gives what?" She started washing the apple off in the sink.

"This." I gestured up and down her body, "What's with all the happy? You sure you're okay?"

"Oh I'm better than okay." She hummed contentedly, starting to peel off long strips of apple skin into the sink, "I feel great!"

"You feel great." I repeated flatly.

"It's hard to explain." She took a bite out of the peeled apple and started munching on it, collecting her thoughts. She swallowed, then spoke, "It's like, you can use magic right? And now I can too, that's one thing. But it's so much more than that."

"Alright, I get why you'd be happy about that, and I'm super happy for you, but are you sure you're feeling okay? You're acting weird."

"But it's not just that. You know that light tingly feeling you get when you use it? You can use magic, but I feel like I am magic. I feel it in my veins, like I'm light as a feather. It's always right there at my fingertips."

I watch her skeptically as she continues sounding crazy, but she sees my face and stops, "It's not as stupid as it sounds, I promise."

I chuckle, "I'm finding that hard to believe."

"Fine, I'll show you." She smiles, putting the freshly peeled apple down on the counter, "So you know how it feels to use magic, right? But you've always had to depend on Bran to cast any spells. But for me it's as easy as... That."

"... Easy as what?"

She put on a trickster's smile and shrugged, "I dunno, maybe you should ask your nipples."

"Huh?" Did she make my nipples hard or something? I looked down to see if they were poking out of my shirt, but they weren't. I looked up at Julie quizzically which she returned with that same smile, then I looked back down again, pulling open the collar of my shirt and looking at my chest. Then I realized why they weren't.

My nipples were gone. I reached my hands up through the bottom of my shirt and explored my abnormally flat chest. The smooth skin that took their places was just normal, and it felt strange not having those familiar points of sensitivity.

"But, you-" I looked up at her confused, "You didn't even cast a spell! No pointing or zapping or blue light!"

"Nope!" She smiled back, "Don't need to. It's just as simple as that." Her grin widened, "Like how horny you are right now."

Immediately after she said it my body ignited with lust. The heat between my legs was boiling over in an instant. I needed to cum, NOW. My hands started moving towards the only place I would find release.

"And then how you aren't again."

It felt like I was just hit with a fire extinguisher. One moment I was ready to start rubbing myself to climax in front of her, then back to being cool as a cucumber in a second.

"Wow. Holy shit." I tried to catch my breath. The arousal was gone, but the memory of it wasn't.

"Yeah, I know right?" She picked up her apple again and took another bite out of it, "Way more convenient than flipping through a million pages of Bran every time you want to conjure a dick."

Suddenly the button on my shorts burst as a fully erect twelve-inch dick sprung out of me. I could feel the air swirling around its sensitive surface, and it bobbed in the air for a moment as if it was just as confused at its arrival as I was.

"Julie!"

"Just kidding!" She said, as the dick vanished as quick as it had come, leaving the crotch of my shorts destroyed.

"Jesus Jules, warn a girl first." I sighed, trying to re-button my button-less shorts.

She chuckled again, still munching away at her apple contentedly.

After a moment of futile shorts repair I asked, "But you can still cast stuff on yourself, right?"

"Yep, I can pretty much do-" The air around her shimmered for a moment, like a mirage, and suddenly it wasn't Julie leaning against the counter chewing a half-eaten apple, but a perfect likeness of me, all the way down to my T shirt and ripped shorts, "- whatever I want." She finished in an echo of my voice.

I stood there with my jaw hanging open.

"Well, you know," The image of me said, "As long as it has to do with sex. I got my powers from the book Bran made, and you know how that thing works."

"That is so... COOL! Is that what I really look like?" I walked closer to inspect 'myself' further before a thought popped into my head, "Wait, how are you going to use my body for sex?"

At first she didn't answer, just smiling into her nearly finished apple before looking up to meet my eyes with, well, mine, "Oh, you know. Just to show you something. I think I'm going to have a lot of fun with this. Remember when we first met Bran and you two were casting spells on me left and right?"