Coincidence

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Ahhh!" Abby gasped.

"Push out," her father instructed.

When she did as he said, she gasped again as the head of the dildo and another couple inches of its shaft slid though her anal sphincter and into her rectum.

"Oh my!" Abby exclaimed. She thought it would feel like her father's three fingers in her ass but it didn't. His fingers had been stretching her anus but the dildo... the dildo not only stretched her anus but then slid deeper into her ass.

"You okay?" John asked, holding the dildo still.

Abby grinned and nodded. "Yeah, I'm fine. It's uh, uh, an interesting feeling but it doesn't hurt."

"Good. Ready for a little more?"

Abby nodded and John slowly slid another three inches of the dildo into his daughter's ass. Now, from the tip of the head of the dildo to where her anus was tightly stretched around it, she had six inches of it inside her ass.

"Oh wow!" Abby breathed out. "That feels full. My ass feels so full but in a good way."

"Yeah, that's one of the things that Susan said about anal sex. She liked the feeling of her ass being full of my cock, as well as the feeling of it fucking in and out through her anus."

"Then do that, Daddy. Fuck my ass with the dildo."

So John did. For two or three minutes he fucked the dildo in and out of his daughter's little asshole. While he did this, he leaned down again and began sucking and nibbling on her clit. Soon, Abby's hips were writhing and she was moaning louder and louder. Her hand had almost automatically gone to her father's head to hold his mouth tightly against her clitoris.

"Ahh! Daddy!" Abby cried out, her hips bucking up against his mouth as she had an orgasm.

John stopped moving the dildo and slowly withdrew if from his daughter's ass. As he straightened up her hands let go of his head and he heard her try to slow her breathing with some deep slow breaths. He carefully wiped the dildo off then tossed it to the floor. It was almost show time. Time to see if Abby could take his big cock in her ass and enjoy it.

"You okay, Abby?"

"Mmm, yes," Abby smiled. That was her first ever anal orgasm. Okay, her dad's mouth on her pussy had a lot to do with it, but the dildo fucking in and out of her ass had a lot to do with it too. The feeling of it thrusting back and forth through her anus and filling and un-filling her rectum had been, well, it had felt wonderful. Now, she thought, I hope Dad's cock feels as good.

John wiped his fingers off on the second towel, then lowered his body over his daughter's. He kissed her and she responded passionately. The kiss lasted a long time.

"You ready for more, Abby?"

"You bet," she answered with a big smile, although she had that fluttery feeling in her stomach.

He gave his daughter a quick kiss on the lips then pushed himself back up to a kneeling position between her legs. He squeezed a fair amount of lubricant onto his cock and rubbed it all around and nearly the whole length of it, coating it well.

John wiped his hand off on the towel. "Raise your legs again, Abby," he ordered.

She grabbed them behind the knees then, like she'd seen on Internet porn, and because she was limber, she got her elbows behind her knees and grabbed her ankles, exposing her pussy and ass totally to her father.

"Like this, daddy?" she said with an innocent, wide-eyed look.

"Oh my God!" he laughed.

Abby laughed too.

John look his daughter in the eyes. "Are you sure you want to try this?"

Abby, her heart beating hard, just nodded, a serious expression on her face.

John nodded. "You tell me to stop if you need me to."

Abby nodded. "Yes, my love, I will."

John felt a shudder of pure love for his daughter at her words.

Abby felt a shudder of anticipation pass through her body as her father's swollen cock head pressed against her asshole.

John knew that, because of his fingers and the dildo, his daughter's anus would be somewhat loose, even though, to the eye, it looked totally virginal. He pressed his cock forward and watched with lustful fascination as his cock's head began to open and stretch his daughter's tight little anus with its thickness.

John went slowly.

Abby breathed out through clenched teeth.

"Are you okay, baby?"

Abby nodded, panting slightly. "Yeah, sweetie," she almost giggled thinking of Noah's mother calling him sweetie and then her calling him sweetie before she drove off.

John, smiled. Sweetie is nice, he thought.

"It's big, daddy, really big," Abby said, "almost painful but keep going."

"You sure?"

"Yeah. Yeah." Abby panted.

John carefully and slowly shoved more of his cock into his daughter's tightly stretched asshole. Now his glans had passed through her anal sphincter, but glans tend to be spongy and compressible. The real test was when the iron hard, non-compressible part of his cock, the thick shaft, began passing into her ass. He pressed on, carefully.

"Oh! Oh my God!"

"Abby? You want me to stop?"

"No, no, don't stop. Just go slowly like you're doing," she panted. The feeling of her father's cock pushing through her anal sphincter was unlike anything she could have imagined but she knew that she was going to be able to take it, take it all, deep up in her ass. Yes, it was right on the verge of painful, but he was going so slowly and her ass was stretching, opening up to him and it felt so wonderful. It felt so wonderful from a purely physical point of view, taking his huge cock in her ass, but it also felt so wonderful mentally, sexually for her father to be fucking her in the ass.

Abby's mind floated to the time when her father's cock would fill her ass and Noah's cock would fill her pussy. My God, she thought, I will be so full of cock. And she moaned.

"Abby?"

"More, Daddy, more."

He slid another four inches of his huge cock into his daughter's ass and looked down. This is just like fucking Susan in the ass, he thought, only better, hotter because it's my daughter... My daughter who I love and who loves me and who wants me to continue being her lover and who wants me to fuck her ass...

And then John began fucking his daughter's ass. Shoving at least six inches of his thick girth in and out of Abby's asshole, so tightly stretched around his big cock.

"Ahhh, yesssss!" Abby cried out. "Oh, Daddy, yes, yes, yes! Oh fuck yes!" Her father's cock fucking her ass was the most incredible sensation she'd ever felt—on the edge of pain and on the edge of incredible pleasure.

"Fuck me, Daddy! Fuck my ass!" Abby whispered in a halting, breathy voice. "Oh God yes! It's good! It's so good!" And her father began fucking her ass faster, harder, deeper.

John was amazed but happy. His daughter could take his big cock and enjoy it. And then he, too, thought about what Abby had told him about having a dp with her new boyfriend, Noah. The thought, the image of him fucking his daughter's ass and Noah fucking her pussy was too much for him, too exciting, and it put him over the top.

"Abby! Abby!" John shouted and then he was coming, hard, strong, pulses of exquisite pleasure as his cock began to shoot heavy, thick stringers of his hot cum deep into his daughter's ass, splashing against the bottom of her colon.

"Ahh-Ahh-Ahh! Abby wailed as her own orgasm took her. Her father's hard, fast pumping cock, fucking her ass, and the fact that he was now coming in her ass, brought Abby to her first ever unbelievable, squirting orgasm. It seemed to last forever but was over way to soon, leaving her sweating and panting and feeling oh so wonderful.

Chapter 15.

After their last classes of the day, Noah had brought Abby to his house again. And again they had a "table" fuck. A quickie, but still an enjoyable fuck for the both of them. Noah had offered to drive her the six blocks back to her house but she refused, saying she would like the walk.

After Abby had left, Noah took a quick shower. It was a pretty amazing thing when, the day before, his mother had sucked his cock with his residual cum and Abby's vaginal lubrication on it, realizing that he had just had sex with Abby. But Noah figured that she wouldn't necessarily want a repeat of it so soon. He didn't want the smell of sex or Abby's perfume lingering on him when his mother came home. He needed to talk to her about Abby's idea of the four of them having sex together.

When Abby had first proposed it this morning, he wasn't so sure. He didn't know how he would feel about watching his mother having sex with Abby's father, or even Abby, for that matter. However, the thought of sharing sex with his mother and Abby, especially since Abby admitted to being bisexual, and he hoped his mother was too, was exciting to Noah. But how would he react around Abby's father? He'd never even met him.

After thinking about it all day, not being able to fully concentrate in his classes, Noah finally came to the conclusion that he was being irrational. Abby was already having sex with her father. He was sure she loved him like he loved his mother. He was also sure that she wanted to continue to have sex with her father, just as he wanted to continue having sex with his mother. Noah figured Abby's father had to be a pretty good man, so, what the hell, he'd finally concluded, the more the merrier.

And then he really started to grow a stiffie. Group sex, two men, two women. He started thinking of how Abby's father cock would look fucking Abby and his mother. He imagined it as if watching a porn video, visualizing what it would look like with Abby getting her pussy and her ass filled with two big cocks... and maybe even his mother. Yeah, that would be good, too. When he met Abby in the parking lot she noticed the big bulge in his pants.

"We better get to your house and take care of that problem there, buster."

Noah had laughed, Abby joining in with him. "Yeah, well, I've been thinking about what you proposed this morning and it was, like, unreal. But by 2 to 2:30, it sank in that this could be a reality and I really started getting turned on."

Now, he was waiting for his mother to come home. He still didn't know exactly how he would broach the subject, especially telling her that Abby now knew about his mother and he being lovers. He took a deep breath and let it out slowly. It'll be okay, he told himself. Then he heard his mother driving into the garage.

Noah was leaning against the kitchen counter when his mother came in from the garage.

"Hi, sweetie," Lori said with a smile. "How'd your day go?"

Even before they'd become lovers, Lori and Noah had shared how their days went, especially when Gary was away on business trips. Now that they were lovers, it seemed natural, a way to talk about work and school and decompress if their days had been particularly stressful.

"Actually, quite well. How about you?

"Oh pretty good. A few problems but nothing that I couldn't work out." Lori set her purse and briefcase down on the table, then came over to give her son a kiss. "What's the matter, sweetie?" she asked. "You seem... I don't know, pensive."

"Mom, we need to talk."

Lori's heart thudded in her chest. This had to be about his new girlfriend, Abby. Oh damn. What we had was so good and now it's over.

"Okay," Lori said cautiously.

Noah cleared his throat. He didn't know how to begin. Dive right into it, he told himself.

"Okay. Well, you know that Abby and I are lovers now."

Lori nodded slowly. They have sex one time, she thought, and they are lovers? Unless they did it again today.

"Well, uh, it seems that Abby and her father are lovers, too, and that her father has a big cock like mine," Noah rushed on, "And Abby figured out that we, you and me, Mom, are lovers also. And I, uh, I admitted it." He stopped because the look on his mother's face at that last bit of knowledge was unpleasant to behold.

"You what?" Lori cried loudly.

"Mom, you're not listening. Abby and her father are lovers, like you and I are lovers, and Abby and I think that, well, we all could be lovers... you, me, Abby, her father. Hell, Mom, why not?"

Lori opened her mouth to scold him for telling Abby that they were lovers, but then she closed it. What Noah was telling her sank in and she didn't know what to say.

"Mom, listen. You and Abby both like big cucumbers and big cocks. Her father and I have big cocks. This could be fun, the four of us, altogether, having sex. What do you think?

Lori considered it. Okay, another man with a big cock. Another incestuous couple. Not likely that they would tell anyone, just like it's not likely we would. Two big cocks to have fun with. Of course, I'd have to share them with Abby, but she's cute... more than cute. I wonder if she's bi'. I've always been curious about making love to another woman. And sucking Noah's cock yesterday with his cum and Abby's juices on it... well, that did make me a bit more horny than usual.

"But what if he doesn't like me? Or if I don't like him?" Lori fretted.

"Not a problem. Then you won't be lovers. And, Mom, regardless of what happens, whether you and Abby's father hit it off or not, I'm here, with you, for the next four to six years, okay?"

Lori smiled and hugged her son and kissed him. "Thanks, sweetie. I needed that. But what about Abby?"

"Well, if it doesn't work with you and her father, maybe it will work out with you and me and her." Noah gave his mother a questioning look.

"Just like a man," Lori laughed, "wanting two women at once."

Noah brought his hands to his mother's head and pulled her in for a long kiss. "Mom, I love you. I really, really do. I don't love Abby yet, but that's a possibility. But I'm not going to stop loving you and I'm not going to stop being your lover until you tell me to stop. Okay?"

"Oh, my darling son," Lori said, her eyes misted over. "I love you so much and, and... well, if Abby and her father are lovers... well, I guess I would be foolish to say no at this point." She laughed. "Besides, two big cocks are better than none."

"Great." Noah said. "By the way, Abby's bisexual."

"What?" Lori was shocked. It was like her son had been reading her mind.

"Well, Abby admitted that she was and asked me if you were. I told her that you'd said that you were curious about it... making love to a woman. I think Abby would love to make love to you." Abby hadn't actually said that in so many words, but Noah didn't think it would hurt to tell his mother that.

"Look, Mom," Noah continued. "I know you're curious about it and yesterday you sucked my cock and told me that you could smell and taste Abby's pussy on it, but you continued sucking my cock." He gave his mother a questioning look.

Lori smiled. "Okay, that did excite me, in a perverted sort of way," she laughed. And, yes, I've always been bi-curious but I've just never met the right woman in the right situation. I mean, I didn't want to advertise when Gary and I were together, although, come to think of it, he probably wouldn't have minded at all.

"So Abby is bi'?" Lori asked.

"So she says."

"And would like to make love to me?"

Noah knew that what he was about to say wasn't really a lie, because he knew Abby wondered about whether his mother was bi' because she, Abby, was and, well, why would she care unless she wanted to make love to his mother?

"Yes, Mom, she does."

Lori's heart fluttered. Two big cocks and a beautiful young woman who would like to make love to me, she thought. Okay. Okay. Let's see where this will lead.

"Okay sweetie. I guess I'm in. But what about Abby's father?"

"She's supposed to be telling him tonight. I'll know in the morning."

Before his mother could say anything, Noah kissed her again. He loved tasting her mouth and feeling her tongue moving against and around his. His cock was getting hard. He'd done it. He'd convince his mother to have a foursome with Abby and her father. He only hoped Abby's father agreed to do it too.

"Mom, when was the last time I fucked you on the dining room table," Noah winked, a devilish smile on his lips after he pulled his lovingly from hers.

"What?" And then Lori laughed. "Never, my darling. Why? Do you want to take me on the table?"

"Oh absolutely, Mom," Noah said as he began to walk her backwards out of the kitchen and towards the dining room table.

When they got to the table, he pulled the chair at the end out of the way, then reached down to pull his mother's skirt up to her hips before pushing her back against the table.

Lori giggled. Her son was taking charge and she liked it. Fucking on the table, she probably never would have thought about it. But now, now after talking about having sex with two strangers, a father and his daughter, another incestuous couple, with the daughter being bisexual, well, now Lori realized that she was more than a little turned on.

Noah lifted his mother up on to the table and gently laid her upon it. He reached to push her skirt even higher then grabbed the top of her pantyhose and pulled them down. Lori kicked her high heels off to let her son peel her pantyhose off. Noah then peeled her panties down and off. Then he bent down to retrieve his mother's high heels and put them back on her feet, waggling his eyebrows at her. They both laughed.

Noah didn't try to go down on his mother, which would have been awkward, as Lori would have wanted to wash up first. Instead, smiling wickedly at her as he undid the button and zipper to his shorts and letting them fall to the floor, he kicked them to one side. His cock was almost completely hard.

Lori pulled her legs up and spread them. She moaned as her son began rubbing his swelling cock head up and down through her pussy lips. The skin of her son's glans felt so soft and lovely as it moved through her wet labia. She was getting wetter by the second and could hardly wait until he thrust his cock deep into her vagina.

"Oh, Noah, I love you," Lori whispered.

"Yes, Mom. And I love you too," Noah also whispered.

"Ahhhh," Lori gasped as she felt her son shoving his cock into her pussy, spreading her open so delightfully, piercing her deeply. Oh God, she thought, I love this. I love making love with my son.

And then Noah was fucking his mother again, and loving every wet, tight, plunging inch of his cock going in and out of her pussy. He'd fucked Abby for the second time on this table not an hour ago. Now he was fucking his mother on it and enjoying it as much, maybe even a little more because it was his mother.

As Noah fucked her, he watched his cock moving in and out of her pussy, seeing how tight and grasping it was on his thick cock, which was now slick and glistening from her vaginal lubrication. And he was enjoying hearing her as she gave voice to her pleasure.

Lori moaned and gasped at how good it felt to have her son's big cock fucking her again. That he was fucking her on the dining table was novel to her and increased her excitement. We're fucking on the table, in broad daylight, she thought. How wonderful. She and Gary had never done anything like this.

"Later tonight, Mom," Noah said panting slightly, "if you want, I'm going to fuck your ass again."

"That's all it took for Lori. Her son's words, the image of her son's big cock fucking her ass and the knowledge of how good it would feel, set her off and she started coming, bucking up against her son's hard thrusting cock, taking it as deep in her pussy as she could, crying, gasping, shuddering with such wonderful pleasure.

Noah was taken by surprise, not thinking his mother would come so quickly, but he kept pumping his cock in and out of her pussy, loving the feeling of his incredibly rigid shaft sliding in and out of his mother's tightly squeezing, yet so soft and wet vagina. He'd had an orgasm about an hour ago, but he could feel that feeling that told him that it wouldn't be too long before he had another one.

1...1617181920...23