Coincidence

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Lori's orgasm began to fade but her son was still fucking her hard and fast and then... "Yesssss" Lori cried out loudly as a second orgasm took her, filling her mind and body with another delightful experience of great sexual pleasure.

And that was all it took for Noah. He grunted and gasped as his cock began to shoot his thick man seed deep up inside his mother's clenching pussy. Damn, he thought, this is so good, so good, as his body shuddered with the pleasure.

When they had collected themselves, Lori sat up and laughed. "Table sex is pretty good. "I've never done that before and I liked it." She embraced her son and kissed his with tender affection.

Yeah, Noah thought, as he returned his mother's kiss with just as much affection, I like table sex too. He'd fucked Abby twice on the table and now his mother. Yeah, table sex is good.

Chapter 16.

Noah called Abby at 7:30 the next morning. His mother was just getting up and in the bathroom. She didn't have to be to work until 9:00 a.m.

"Hey, Noah," Abby answered her phone.

"You haven't left yet." It was a statement not a question.

"I'm just about to go out the door now," Abby said.

"How about if I pick you up?"

"Yeah, sure," Abby liked that idea. "Did you talk to your mom?"

"Yep."

"Well, what did she say?"

"I'll tell you on the way to school."

"Okay, when are you leaving?"

"As soon as I hang up, sweetie."

Abby chuckled. "Okay, darling, I'll be waiting on the sidewalk."

Five minutes later Abby climbed into to the passenger seat of Noah's Mustang. "So, you told your mother about the four of us having sex together, right? What did she say?"

Noah grinned as he checked his side mirror and pulled away from the curb. "She said yes. At least she's willing to give it a try. But she was almost horrified when I told her that you knew that she and I were lovers. I had to remind her that you and your dad were too. That mollified her."

"Yeah, well my dad was a little freaked out also, but I talked him into it. He's willing to give it a try."

"Great," Noah said as he flashed Abby a big grin. "And, uh, it seems that my mother is, well, willing to give it a try with you, too, Abby."

Now it was Abby's turn to grin. "Oh really? So she's never had sex with a woman but she's willing to give it a try, eh?"

"It would seem so, Abby."

"And how do you feel about that, Noah?" Abby asked as she ran her hand over the lump in his jeans.

"Between what your hand is doing and thinking about you and Mom making love, I'm going to have to sit in the car and miss my first class while I'm waiting for my stiffie to subside."

Abby laughed. And Noah loved the sound of her laughter, so light and easy.

Giving his cock one last squeeze, Abby took her hand away. "So, did you and your mom have sex last night?"

Noah chuckled. "Right there on the dining table right after she came home, right after I told her everything and convinced her to try having sex with you and your dad."

"Way to go stud. Damn! The table must have still been warm from you fucking me there."

"Damn near," Noah laughed. "And Mom had never had a table fuck before. She liked it."

"Here's another image to keep your dick hard, Noah. Think about your mother and I both on the table, at different ends, with maybe our heads together where we can kiss and you and my father fucking us. What do you think?"

"I think you need to stop talking because I seriously don't want to miss my first class." But then Noah chuckled again.

"What?" Abby asked.

"Well, later last night Mom and I had sex again... anal sex."

"Way to go, guy." Noah's admission reminded Abby of how her father had fucked her virgin ass so wonderfully the night before and how she could still feel the effects of it in her anus when she woke up this morning.

"By the way, Noah, I also had anal sex with Dad last night. It was my first time and he was so careful and good."

Noah almost felt a twinge of jealousy, but he quickly realized how irrational that was. "So, did you like it?"

"No. I loved it. I had the most incredible orgasm. I actually squirted."

Really? But Noah was grinning, thinking of how his mother could also have squirting orgasms.

Noah pulled into River City U's parking lot for the sticker on his car and found a space. They still had a few minutes before their classes began.

"So now what, Abby. I mean, when and—"

"Tomorrow night, Friday night, I think would be good."

"Wow, that's quick."

"Strike while the iron hot, as the saying goes. Right now I'll bet your mother and my father are thinking about what they agreed to do. They might be a little nervous, but I'll also bet they're intrigued and, well, kind of turned on too. So we need to move fast. The only question is: My house or yours?"

"My house," Noah said quickly. "Do you and your dad like steak?"

"Oh yeah, why?"

"I'll grill some steaks and make a nice garden salad. I don't eat bread or potatoes, but I can fix those for you if you want. Mom has pretty much adopted my paleo way of eating and likes it now."

"No, a nice steak and a nice salad. I'm sure that will be just fine."

"Great, I know a place in town that sells only pasture-raised beef. It's a bit pricey but it's worth it. How about champagne? This is an occasion, is it not?"

"It most definitely is, so, yeah, champagne would be great. You want some money?"

"Nope, I'll get this, my love... except for the champagne, of course. I'll have my mother pick up a couple of bottles."

"My love?" Abby shot Noah a questioning look.

"Well... I mean, it might be a bit premature but I really like you Abby... I mean, I really like you a lot and... well, who knows what the future will be like? I'd like to think that, maybe, you know, there might be a future for us, you and me."

Abby gave Noah a tender smile. "Well, my love, I'm kind of thinking along those same lines. We'll just have to give it some time to really find out. Right? But, yeah, I think having a future with you would be really great.

She looked at her watch. "Now we have to get going or we'll be late for our classes."

Chapter 17.

"God, I'm nervous," It was Friday evening and Lori and Noah were awaiting the arrival of Abby and her father. "I've never done anything like this before."

"Neither have I, Mom," Noah responded. He, too, was nervous, but not nearly as much as his mother.

When Lori had gotten home she grabbed a glass of wine and headed for the bathroom, spending nearly an hour in there doing whatever it is that women do when preparing for a date, especially with a new man, and especially when they were sure they were going to have sex with him on the first date. Of course this date was a bit different. It was a double date, more or less, with Abby and her father, John Mackenzie. And, too, it was different because they were meeting to have a sexual foursome; two incestuous couples—a mother and her son, a father and his daughter—coming together to have sex. And all because Lori and Abby had a thing for masturbating with huge cucumbers along with a desire for huge cocks.

"But what if he doesn't like me?" Lori asked, more rhetorically than expecting Noah to answer.

"Yeah, well, what if you don't like him? Noah responded. "Then at least you and I will still be lovers. Abby and her father will still be lovers. And who knows, maybe you and Abby will become lovers." He gave his mother a wicked grin.

They were standing in the kitchen. Noah had just poured his mother another glass of wine and opened a beer for himself. They still had an hour before Abby and her father were expected.

Lori smiled and embraced her son. She tilted her face up for him to kiss her lovingly on the mouth. "You're looking forward to that, aren't you?" she asked, smiling again, after she pulled her lips from his. "Abby and I making love."

"Have to admit it, Mom. The thought of it makes me hard."

Lori laughed, feeling the lump in his jeans as her son pressed against her.

"Yeah, well, making love to Abby makes me kind of nervous, too. Remember, I said I was bi-curious. I've never so much as kissed another woman on the mouth."

"But you want to, don't you, Mom?"

"Yes, sweetie, I want to. Oh God!" she continued. "You're going to see me fucking John."

"Yes, darling," Noah stroked his mother's back. "And you're going to see me fucking Abby and we're going to see Abby and John fucking and they're going to see us fucking. I think it's going to be hot as hell. And I think, after we break the ice, so to speak, you're really going to enjoy yourself, Mom. I mean, two big cocks to play with and a pussy. You'll be in sexual heaven."

Now Lori laughed loud and long. "Okay. Okay. I'll be alright." She took in a deep breath and let it out shakily.

Lori's nervousness had started yesterday as soon as she'd gotten home from work. Noah had told her that he and Abby had decided that the four of them should get together the next evening. She had protested, somewhat weakly, saying that she thought they might be rushing things. Noah told her that since she and Abby's father had agreed to have a foursome, there was no reason to delay. His mother reluctantly agreed.

Noah found out this morning, as he and Abby were driving to school, that her father, too, had thought it was maybe too quick. But Abby had convinced him there was no reason to put it off since they'd all agree to do it.

So now here it was, Friday evening. Abby and her father would be here soon. They would have dinner and then they would all end up naked and fucking and having a great time. At least that's what Noah hoped would happen.

Lori sat down at the island and watched her son finish making the salad. The steaks were already prepped and in the refrigerator. She'd asked if she could help but Noah told her to have a seat and relax, he had it covered. Lori loved her son so much. Yes, she told herself, of course I love his powerful, hard body and his delightfully big cock and making love with him, but I love him for the wonderful young man he is and the wonderful mature man he is turning into.

Noah finished the salad and put it in the refrigerator. Then he cleaned up the counter, tossed the odd bits of vegetables and lettuce leaves down the sink's garbage disposal, and washed off and put away the knife and cutting board he'd been using.

He turned and smiled at his mother who had been watching him closely. Noah leaned across the counter and gave her a quick kiss on the lips. "I'm going to fire up the grill," he said as he turned and grabbed his bottle of beer. He emptied it in two gulps and set the bottle aside for recycling.

Lori followed her son outside to the covered patio where the grill was. It was a lovely, cloudless fall evening. The sun had just gone down and the dark was coming on quickly.

Noah got the grill started just as the doorbell rang. "Ready, Mom?"

Lori gave her son a quick smile and nodded. She took a deep breath and let it out. Then she finished the last swallow of wine in her glass and set it on the patio table. Mother and son went to greet Abby and her father, John.

John's first impression of Lori Donovan was very favorable. She was wearing a white tank top over white shorts. She obviously had a firm, tight body and full breasts, he noticed. She had a pretty face and he loved how her jet-black hair contrasted with her pale blue eyes. And she likes big cocks, he reminded himself. This could be good.

The idea of having sex with a strange couple, even though Abby and Noah were evidently lovers now, was still a little unsettling. But hell, he told himself, think of all the times you picked up a woman that you'd just met. John laughed to himself, and think of how many of them climbed right out of bed because of the size of your cock. At least with Lori that wouldn't be problem since her son, according to Abby, had a cock every bit as big as his own.

Lori's first impression of John Mackenzie was equally favorable. As tall as Noah, maybe a bit taller. Lean and not as powerfully built as Noah but, still, his body looked good. He was wearing a white dress shirt, jeans, and cowboy boots. Lori found him to be a handsome man with smiling brown eyes and brown hair with what she assumed were natural sun-caused blond streaks. He wasn't a teenager by any means and, as much as she loved her son and loved making love with him, this mature man standing before her looked very yummy to her.

Abby and Noah exchanged looks and gave each other a demure smile as they saw each of their parents making a quick assessment of the other and, apparently, not being displeased.

"Come in. Come in." Lori said as she and Noah stood back to let Abby and her father through the front door.

"Ms. Donovan, Noah—"

Lori interrupted. "Please, Abby, all things considered, I think you should call me Lori, don't you?"

Abby laughed her lovely laugh. "Actually, Lori, all things considered, I think that's a good idea.

"So, Lori, this is my father, John."

"Please to meet you, John," Lori greeted him with a sincere smile as she extended her hand. She was already trying to imagine what it was going to be like to have sex with him and she felt her pussy begin to get warm and wet.

John took Lori's hand in his and gave it a warm, firm squeeze and a shake. "And I'm pleased to meet you, too, Lori." Soon, he thought, I'm going to have sex with you, Lori, and, my daughter, as well. Now the thought of the four of them having sex became a solid reality in his mind and he felt his cock begin to stir. "And I brought this," he said as he held up a bottle champagne. "I mean, this is a kind of celebration, right?"

"Right," Noah grinned and took the bottle from John's hand.

After John and Noah had shook hands, Lori lead them all into the family room at the back of the house, off the kitchen. Noah excused himself saying he'd be right back. He took the bottle of champagne that John had brought and put in the refrigerator to chill, then he pulled out one of the two bottles of champagne that he had chilling already and four flute glasses from the wine glass rack. Then he had an idea that might help to break the ice.

"Champagne," he said, "to celebrate a very special occasion," Noah said as he came back in the family room. After carefully opening the champagne and pouring some into everyone's glass, he stood there and held his glass up. "I proposed a toast, but I need you all to stand up first."

His mother was sitting in an armchair and Abby and her father were on the couch, sitting next to each other.

"We all know why we're here," Noah said. "So, here's to a fun-filled and... sexually satisfying night."

"Oh yes!" Abby said. John and Lori looked at each other and grinned.

After touching glasses, everyone took a sip of the wine. Noah then took his mother's glass from her and set down, along with his own, on the coffee table. "Come here, Mom," he said when he straightened up. Lori smiled and came into his arms. "I love you, Mom," Noah said before he began a long and affectionate kiss to which his mother responded fully, realizing that kissing her son like this in front of Abby and John was truly getting her aroused.

John and Abby watched mother and son kissing for a couple of moments. It was highly erotic to them, also. Then John took Abby's glass and set it and his down on the coffee table. He took his daughter in his arms. "I love you, Abby," he said.

"I love you, too, Daddy," Abby said as she embraced her father and then they, too, were kissing deeply and affectionately.

The two couples, mother and son, father and daughter, kissed for several seconds. Finally, Lori broke off the kiss with her son. "Oh Noah, I love you so much." She realized that Noah's idea for them to kiss like lovers in front of Abby and her father actually relaxed her. She felt her nervousness evaporate to be replaced by a lustful anticipation of what the night would bring.

Noah gave his mother another quick kiss just as John and Abby ended theirs. Both couples looked at each other and grinned.

"I thought we needed an ice breaker," Noah said.

"Good idea," John responded. The two women agreed.

"Come here, Abby," Noah beckoned as he held out his arms.

Abby gave her father a quick kiss then stepped around the coffee table to where Noah had moved. They embraced and immediately began giving each other as deep, long, and affectionate a kiss as they just had with their parents.

John and Lori looked at each other. John stepped from behind the other end of the coffee table and Lori slipped into his arms.

"You ready?" John asked.

Lori nodded, her heart beating hard in her chest and then John's lips closed over hers and their tongues began that ancient probing, tasting dance in and out of each other's mouth. One slick, wet tongue sliding around the other.

Mmm. I like how he kisses, Lori thought. Almost as good as Noah, and then she had to suppress a giggle.

I like this, John thought. Shit, Lori's body is as firm and delightful as Abby's and I like how she kisses.

When John and Lori finally ended their kiss, they were greeted with: "That was great, guys." It was Abby speaking up.

"Yeah, well I kind of thought it was great, too," John said as he kissed Lori on the mouth again, briefly.

"Me too," Lori said and laughed. "Yeah, I liked it a lot." She turned to her son. "You're not jealous, are you Noah?"

"Not a bit, Mom. In fact, watching you and John kiss was making my dick hard thinking about what we're all going to do later."

"But there's one more, ice-breaking, kiss we have to do," Abby said. She left Noah's side and came around to where Lori was standing next to John.

Abby put her arms around Lori's waist and gently pulled her body against hers. "Noah told you I was bisexual, right?"

"Yes," Lori smiled. "And he told you that I was curious?"

"Mmm-hmm. So, Lori, you want to see if you like kissing a woman?" Abby was excited. Beth was the only other female that she'd ever kissed or had sex with. Now, here was a chance to have sex with Noah's mother, who she found to be a very attractive women, even if she was, literally, old enough to be her mother.

Lori's breath caught in her throat. Then she took a deep breath. "Yes, Abby. Yes I do."

Abby brought her lips to Lori's. Lori opened her mouth to Abby's. Abby's tongue tentatively probed Lori's mouth and tongue. Lori followed suite. Soon both women were locked in a series of very passionate kisses.

John and Noah exchanged big grins. John stepped over to Noah and whispered in his ear. "At some point tonight we should let the two women make love to each other while we just sit back and watch."

Noah nodded and grinned again. He'd had much the same thought.

"Wow!" Lori said when she and Abby finally broke off kissing. "That was great." Then she turned to the two men. "No offense, guys, but kissing Abby was something different. And I liked it a lot. And I'm looking forward to more... a lot more."

"No offense taken. Right John?" Noah asked.

"None whatsoever. Watching you two ladies kissing like that was, as Noah said, making my dick hard... well, actually, all this kissing has been making my dick hard, but watching you two was great."

"Spoken like a truly horny man who wants to see two women making love to each other." Abby laughed.

They all had a laugh at that.

"Okay, time for me to put the steaks on. You guys can continue making out or whatever."

"First more champagne," Lori said as she picked up the bottle and began refilling their glasses. "Then Abby can help me set the table and John can kibitz on how you cook the steaks."

Chapter 18.

During dinner Noah sat at one end of the table and his mother at the other. John and Abby sat across from each other. Noah and Abby, as well as Noah and his mother were exchanging knowing looks. Finally, feeling left out of the loop, John asked what was going on.

1...1718192021...23