Coincidence

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Abby looked first at Noah then Lori. Noah and his mother exchanged looks, shrugged and smiled.

"Abby, go ahead and tell your father," Lori said.

"Well, daddy, it's real simple. Noah has fucked me and Lori on this table in the last week so, I guess, for us, it has a special significance, you know, eating off of it right now." She looked at Noah and Lori who both nodded.

John laughed. "Well, I guess I can understand that. Where exactly on the table did this take place?"

"Right here," Noah said. He was sitting at the end closest to the kitchen where he'd fucked both Abby and his mother. "Just sitting here is getting my cock hard again."

"Oh really?" Lori asked dryly.

John and Abby laughed.

"Everyone done with dinner then?" Lori asked. "Abby, help me get the dishes into the dishwasher, okay? Noah open another bottle of champagne and fill our glasses please."

When they were all sitting down at the table again, Lori looked at her son and winked. "So, Noah, you were saying you were, uh, getting erect from sitting there where you, uh, had sex with Abby and me?"

"Yeah," Noah said slowly, not knowing where his mother was going.

Lori swallowed, deciding to be more blunt with her language, something she normally wouldn't have done. But anticipating what she was going to say excited her. Besides, they all knew they were here to have sex, so why not be blunt, she told herself? "So then, would you like to fuck me there again, sweetie, right now, while John fucks Abby on the other end?"

Noah grinned at his mother. John and Abby grinned at each other. The sex was going to start out fast.

"Well, I just thought," Lori said, "and don't ask me why I thought it, but I thought it might be better to at least start out that way."

"I think you're right," John said. "I think I'd, uh, feel more comfortable having sex with Abby first before you and I do.

"Yeah, that's fine with me, too," Abby said.

Lori stood up and took a sip of her wine then walked around the table to set her glass on the island. The others did the same.

Lori quickly folded up the tablecloth and placed it on the island, too. She turned and embraced her son, kissing him before she began undressing herself. She felt nervous, but not as nervous as she had been before meeting John and kissing him. She'd enjoyed that kiss every bit as much as kissing Noah. And then the kiss with Abby had been almost electric.

The other three quickly got undressed, too.

John gave Lori an appraising look. She looked damned good—flat stomach, full breasts, fat nipples, toned legs. All of that to go along with her pretty face, black hair, and blue eyes. Yes, he was going to enjoy fucking her. Then out of curiosity, he swung his attention to Noah and, even though Abby had told him that Noah's cock was just as big as his own, it still shocked him to see it in its nearly fully erect state. In his short experience at swinging he had never seen a cock to rival his in size. Seeing Noah's, knowing that it had been in his daughter's pussy, gave him a touch of jealousy. But then he mentally laughed and told himself that he was being silly.

Lori was checking out John, too. She liked what she saw. He was not as powerfully built as Noah, as she'd already assumed. Still, he was lean and nicely muscled with a flat stomach and a cock that rivaled Noah's in length and thickness. Now she was really glad that she'd taken off work early to go to the appointment she'd made at the spa for a complete colon cleansing. She hoped, as she shivered with anticipation, that tonight sometime both Noah's and John's big cocks would be fucking her at the same time. Little did she know that Abby was having the same delicious thought.

Noah's cock wasn't yet fully hard and Lori went down on her knees in front of him. Showtime! Lori thought to herself and almost laughed out loud. She was about to suck her son's cock in front of relative strangers. But what the hell, it was exciting for her to do so.

Noah gave out a little gasp of pleasure as his mother's lips stretched around his cock and she sucked as much of it into her warm, wet mouth at she could. He, too, was excited to have her doing this in front of Abby and her father. Maybe he had an exhibitionist streak that he didn't know about.

"Oh Mom, yes," Noah sighed as he closed his eyes to more fully experience just how good her mouth felt sucking on his cock.

Both John and Abby were highly aroused as they watched Lori sucking her son's cock in front of them, with both of her hands stroking it as her mouth moved up and down on it.

"Oh my," Abby said.

"What, baby?"

"Just this, Daddy," Abby murmured as she fell to her knees and grabbed her father's cock in her hands. She looked up at him with her warm brown eyes and smiled before opening her mouth wide and engulfing his swollen cock head and sucking two or three inches of his hard shaft into her mouth as well.

"Ahhhh!" John exclaimed. Watching Lori sucking her son's cock was exciting, but having his daughter sucking his cock in front of them was even better.

Soon, the cocks of both men were as hard as they were going to get. Lori gave her son's cock one last stroke and suck, then stood up. Noah embraced her and kissed her wetly and passionately.

"Ready, Mom?"

"Oh yeah, baby, I'm ready," Lori purred.

Noah helped his mother up onto the table where he'd been sitting. She laid back and Noah grabbed her ankles and held her lovely legs up and apart. Using his hips, he rubbed his big cockhead up and down through his mother's labia. She was very wet and Noah realized that his mother was very much turned on to being fucked in front of Abby and her father. But then, he, too, was very much turned on to be fucking his mother in front of them.

Abby pulled her lips off her father's cock and stood up. She looked over to where Noah was getting ready to slide his cock deep up into his mother's pussy. She looked at her father who quickly glanced at his daughter and smiled then looked back to Noah and Lori.

Abby was fascinated with the sight of her new boyfriend, with his huge cock, about to fuck his mother. She turned and pressed her butt back against her father as he adjusted his cock so that it was flat against her back and then began to rub it every so slightly up and down. John's hands reached around and captured his daughter's breasts and his thumb and fingers began to pinch and roll and tug on her nipples. Abby sighed with pleasure.

"God, this is hot," John whispered into his daughter's ear.

"Yeah, it is," she replied. "Ooo! Look at that!"

"Ahhhh," Lori cried out with pleasure as her son positioned his thick cock at her vaginal opening, which was all but dripping wet, and smoothly shoved his cock deep, deep into her pussy.

"Amazing," John whispered. "And now you know what it looks like when I'm fucking you, darling." He, of course, knew what it looked like when he was fucking his daughter or any other woman. John, like most men, liked to get in a position at some point where he could easily observe what they were doing.

"I want you to record you fucking me soon, Daddy," Abby said. She shivered with excitement at the thought of watching a video of her father fucking her. Hell, she thought, even of Noah fucking me and of Lori and me making love.

Father and daughter stood there for several moments watching Noah's big cock sluicing in and out of his mother's wet pussy.

Noah looked over at Abby and her father and smiled. It was more exciting to have them watching him fuck his mother than he could have imagined. "You like?" he asked.

"Oh yes, Noah, we like it." Abby nodded. She stepped up to Noah's side and put her hand behind his head to pull it closer so she could give him a big kiss. Lori looked up from the table and grinned to see her son and Abby kissing, then she gasped as Abby's other hand began to squeeze her clitoris between her outer labia.

Abby broke off the kiss with Noah and stopped pinching Lori's clitoris as she half climbed up on the table to give Lori a long wet kiss on the mouth. She was leaning over the table, up on the toes of her left foot and had her right leg bent and up on the table as she was kissing Noah's mother.

Her beautiful ass and pussy were perfectly exposed to John and he stepped up. He was hard and horny and didn't want to wait any longer. Standing next to Noah, John carefully positioned his cock, then gently but firmly shoved it deep into his daughter's pussy.

"Ohhh yessss, Daddy," Abby breathed as she felt her father's huge cock spreading her pussy open, filling it, and begin fucking her.

Noah had a birds-eye view of his new girlfriend getting her pretty little pussy stuffed with her father's big cock. The sight of Abby's pussy tightly stretched around John's girth as his cock began driving in and out of it excited Noah even more. He looked down at his mother's pussy, equally stretched around his cock, then back over at John's cock fucking Abby's pussy. My God! Noah thought, this is fucking fantastic!

Lori levered herself up onto her elbows to see John fucking Abby from behind. She couldn't see all the action, like John and Noah, still the sight of John pumping his daughter's pussy from behind was a highly arousing sight to Lori. By now Abby had brought her right leg down off the table. She was up on the tips of her toes of both feet, legs spread. Her torso was flat against the table top, right next to Lori. Abby's face was turned towards Lori. She was able to cut her eyes up, it was a close angle, and she grinned. "Oh fuck, this is so good, Lori," Abby said between panting and grunting.

"Yes, Abby, it's so fucking good. And now we have two big cocks to play with, don't we? No more cucumbers, eh?"

"Oh, I don't know, Lori. We might still use cucumbers... along with these guys." Abby grinned.

"Ooo, Lori, I like the way you think," Abby returned the smile. She laughed and nodded. John and Noah laughed but didn't stop fucking their women.

Noah released his mother's ankles and Lori grabbed her legs behind the knees and pulled them close to her tits. Still holding her torso up, she was able to see her son's lovely thick cock fucking her pussy so well.

"Oh yessss, Noah," Loris moaned. "I love this. I love you fucking me so good." Lori looked over to John. "And I'm going to love you fucking me with your big, beautiful cock, too, John."

John, holding his daughter strongly by her hips, pumping his cock in and out of her pussy, grinned. "I'm looking forward to it, Lori."

Lori lay back down and closed her eyes just feeling how good if felt to have her son fucking her and realizing just how hot it made her to be doing this with John and Abby fucking right along beside them. Then she reached down between her legs to begin rubbing and pinching her clitoris.

Everything was quiet for several moments, except for panting and moaning and grunting, and the liquid sounds of two very large cocks fucking two tightly stuffed but very wet pussies.

"Ah, yes, Noah!" Lori suddenly cried out. "Harder, baby! Fuck me harder! And then she was coming as her son's cock pounded furiously in and out of her cunt. Lori writhed on the table. Her legs surrounded Noah's hips and she pulled inward, her pussy tighter onto his beautiful, fucking, impaling cock. She gasped and grunted as she felt the delicious pleasure pulse through her body.

His mother's sudden, intense orgasm acted like a trigger for his own. "Fuck! Mom!" he cried out and then his cock was spitting out streamers of his hot fuck cream once again, coating the inside of her pussy. He had his hands wrapped around the tops of her thighs as he thrust and thrust and thrust his hard, coming cock, deep inside her clenching coming cunt. He could feel it spasm rhythmically on his hardness as the last of his cum oozed out of the end of his cock.

John was surprised at how turned on it made him to see and hear Noah and his mother coming. He thought he was already near the top of his arousal scale. But now, now he went over the top. "Abby! Abby!" John cried out.

"Fuck me, Daddy! Fuck me! I want to feel you coming in my pussy!" Abby wailed. She was going to come, too, just a little bit longer.

John pounded his daughter's pussy harder and faster like a last mad dash before his cock, too, began spurting a big cum load into Abby's pussy, delightful pulse after delightful pulse. "Oh fuck yessss!" he cried out.

And that was all it took to spark Abby's own orgasm. "I'm coming! "I'm coming! Oh Daddy, I'm coming!" she was squeaking out through tense throat muscles. She wiggled her hips as her pussy squeezed and released and squeezed again repeatedly around her father's big, hard, fucking cock as the delightful feeling of orgasmic release shot through her body.

In a few short moments both of the incestuous couples were sighing and then laughing as they relaxed into the warm afterglow of post-orgasmic pleasure.

"Oh wow!" John was the first to speak.

"Oh wow, indeed," Lori said.

"I don't think I've ever been so excited having sex," John said. "I mean, I've had a lot of sex but I've never had sex with my daughter right next to a mother and son having sex. That was damned hot. And the fact, Noah, that you have a big dick, too, only made it better... seeing just how tightly Lori's pussy was stretched around your cock and with Abby and me fucking right next to you guys... that was so damned hot."

Lori laughed. "Next time, John, tell us how you really feel." Then quickly, so as not to be taken wrong, she added. "But you're absolutely right. Having Noah fuck me right next to you and Abby fucking just added fuel to my sexual fire."

John laughed. "I think I'm going to need a towel. When I pull my cock out of Abby's pussy, well, my first orgasm of the day usually produces a large amount of cum and I'd hate to get it on the carpet."

Lori grabbed her legs behind the knees and pulled her hips up a bit. "Noah's the same way," she said, "so I'll hold this position and, Noah, darling, go get a couple of dish towels please."

Noah pulled his cock wetly out of his mother's pussy. Lori sighed. She liked it when his cock went soft in her pussy after they fucked... well, some of the time. Tonight would not be one of them.

Noah came back wiping his wet cock off and handed John a second towel. Then Noah decided to show off and got to his knees at the end of the table, right where his mother's well fucked and cum-filled pussy was.

"Really, Noah?" Lori asked.

"Really. Why, do you mind?" he answered.

"No. Not at all," Lori said with a smile.

John knew exactly what Noah was about to do and decided that he wouldn't let the boy one-up him.

As Noah began to lick and suck on his mother's pussy, sucking up the cum that she was using her vaginal muscles to push out to him, John who was still holding the dish towel, told Abby to bring her legs together. She'd pushed up from the table on straight arms with her father's cock still in her pussy, but it was getting softer by the second. After she did what he asked, John quickly pulled his cock out of his daughter's pussy and just as quickly wiped it off so no cum dripped to the carpet. Then he told Abby to carefully turn around, which she did. John scooted her butt back up on the table and told her to lay back. He took her legs and spread them as he went to his knees and, within seconds, he too, was licking cum from his daughter's pussy.

Lori looked at Abby and grinned. "I think it's some kind of male, testosterone-induced contest."

"I heard that!" Noah called, then went back to licking and sucking on his mother's pussy.

"That's okay, darling, we love it. Don't we, Abby?"

"We sure do."

John lifted his mouth from his daughter's pussy grinning, his body shaking with silent laughter. "Yeah, well, later you ladies will be required to suck our cocks and let us come in your mouths." Then he resumed licking and sucking his cum out of his daughter's pussy.

"See, I told you it was a male testosterone thing," Lori said, trying to repress a laugh. "They will require us to suck their cocks and swallow their cum whether we want to or not."

John pulled his mouth from Abby's pussy and did laugh out loud this time. He liked this woman. "Okay. Okay. Would you pretty please suck our cocks and swallow our cum... with whipped cream and a cherry on top."

Abby and Lori laughed. "Okay," Lori said, "since you put it so nicely, but—"

"But we would have done it anyway, right, Lori?" Abby interjected.

"My dear," Lori said, grinning, "I was looking forward to sucking your father's cock and stroking it and having him shoot a big load of his cum in my mouth, to relish and to swallow."

Now all of them were laughing.

"Damn, Mom!" Noah said, "can we concentrate here or should we just adjourn to the bedroom?"

John was sure, more and more, that he liked Lori; her intellect, her sense of humor, and her sharp wit.

"I'm sorry dear," Lori said to Noah, "I'll keep my mouth shut now and just think about sucking John's big cock and swallowing his cum."

All sucking and licking stopped while everyone laughed again.

Then the men went back to their task: licking their cum out of their woman's pussy and giving her oral pleasure to the point of orgasm.

Abby was the first of reach that point of sexual arousal and synaptic release of sexual tension.

"Ahh, Daddy, Daddy, Daddy!" she cried out as her father's tongue and lip-sucking action on her clit brought her to another great climax. She was gasping and crying out and shoving her hips, her pussy hard up against her father's greedy mouth.

Lori was totally turned on seeing that John had just brought his daughter to orgasm with his mouth after having just fucked her, licking his cum out of her pussy while doing it. It was so fucking amazing, a big sexual turn-on, in her mind, that this father and daughter had a sexual relationship as intimate and lustful, and beautiful as the one that Noah and she had. Hearing Abby cry out in orgasmic ecstasy gave Lori that boost that was needed to push her into her own delightful orgasm, feeling all the wonderful things her son was doing to her pussy and clit with his tongue and mouth.

"Yes, Noah! Oh fuck, yes!" Lori cried, and her body shuddered and shivered with another beautiful orgasm as her son's tongue and mouth worked over her pussy and clitoris so wonderfully.

John pulled his mouth from his daughter's pussy and looked over to Noah, who was just now pulling his mouth from his mother's pussy. They looked at each other and grinned, then they used the dish towels to wipe off their lips and chins which had an accumulation of semen, saliva, and pussy juice on them.

Without the women seeing, John and Noah gave each other a fist bump. They knew that they wouldn't have any problem with each other, willing to share their big cocks between their women as long as the women wanted to share them.

"Oh yeah. Oh, oh yeah," Abby said dreamily. She reached for and found Lori's hand and squeezed it. "That was good for me. Was that good for you?"

Lori laughed. "Yes it was." She sat up and got off the table as Noah and John stood up. Mother and son embraced and kissed.

"Thank you, Daddy," Abby said as she, too, got off the table.

John wrapped his arms around his daughter. "You're welcome, darling," he said before kissing her.

Noah pulled his lips slowly from his mother's mouth, then gave her two more little kisses with just his lips. "Mmm, I love kissing you," he told his mother.

"Yeah, me, too." Lori said with a smile and then gave her son one last little kiss.

Abby broke the kiss with her father and looked him directly in the eyes. "Me too, Dad. I really love kissing you, not that I don't love kissing you, Noah," she said as she cut her eyes to him, "or you, Lori."

John picked up his glass of champagne. "A toast," he said, "to all the kissing we so enjoy."