Coincidence

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The other's picked up their glasses and drank to the toast.

Noah finished off his champagne and set his glass down on the counter. "Shall we head to the bedroom, guys, for more sex?"

"Listen," Abby spoke up. "I, uh, I went to a spa today that provides a colon cleansing service and—" she stopped when Lori started laughing.

"Sorry, Abby," Lori said, "but I did the same thing. I left work early to do it."

Noah and John exchanged a hopeful glance.

"Well, then, Lori, can I assume that you want a dp tonight also?" Abby asked and grinned.

Lori grinned right back. "You bet, I would dearly love to feel those two big cocks fucking me at the same time."

Noah's and John's cock were beginning to swell from what they were hearing, that both of these beautiful women wanted to be double penetrated by them.

"Wow!" John said. "But, Abby, are you sure?" He noticed a quizzical look from Lori. "Last night was the first time she ever had anal sex. But, I think it went pretty well." He looked at his daughter for confirmation.

Abby grinned. "It went really great and you know it Daddy. So whoever I choose to fuck my ass will just have to use his fingers to loosen me up then go in slowly and carefully."

"That is sound advice, even for someone like me who was determined to do herself anally with a big cucumber, which I've done several times," Lori said.

John looked over at Lori and shook his head. "I don't think I've met two such horny and exciting women as you and Abby," he said, "And you just gave me a wonderfully perverse idea. Someday, Lori, I would dearly love to watch you masturbate anally with one of those big cucumbers."

Lori felt herself blush slightly but she grinned. "Not a problem, John," she said. She marched around the peninsula counter into the kitchen and opened the refrigerator and then the crisper drawer to pull out a huge cucumber... although not quite as big as either John's or Noah's fully erect cock. Lori turned to face the other three and grinned again, holding the cucumber up. "Come on, gang, let's go have some fun."

In the bedroom, Noah and Abby pulled down the bed's comforter and the top sheet and let them drape over the end of the bed and onto the floor. Lori placed the cucumber on the nearest nightstand then went into the bathroom to get the anal lube and some towels. John stood to one side waiting.

Noah took Abby in his arms, only slightly nervous that her father-lover was watching, and began kissing her sweetly.

Abby broke the kiss after a few seconds. "Come here, Daddy," she said. When her father was beside her, Abby lifted her face to him to give him a quick little kiss then she went down on her knees. First she sucked Noah's cock into her mouth then she pulled her mouth wetly off his cock and took her father's cock into it and sucked on it a while. "Just like the porn movies, eh?" she said with a laugh.

Lori came out of the bathroom and John hurried to help her spread two bath towels on the bed. Lori had also brought four hand towels with her, as well as the tube of lubrication.

Noah helped Abby to her feet and they turned to face John and Lori.

"So Abby and I had a colon cleanse," Lori began, "but I just had a single flush. Did you?" Abby nodded. "So we're not squeaky clean, boys. That means, no, you will not be seeing any ass-to-mouth action tonight. But I won't rule it out for the future.

"Now, are you all perversely interested in watching me masturbating anally with this cucumber?" Lori turned to pick the cucumber up off the nightstand.

"Yep," John said and smiled.

"Of course," Noah said with a big grin.

"Oh yes," Abby said. She stepped up to Lori and put her hands on either side of her head and kissed her on the mouth. Lori's arms, one hand holding the cucumber, went around Abby and the two women smashed their tits against each other as they kissed a long, sweet, wet kiss.

"God, I like kissing you," Lori said when they broke off the kiss.

"Yeah," Abby said, "and later I'm going to kiss your pussy."

Lori ran the tip of her tongue around her lips and swallowed. "And then I'll go down on you, too. But now, children, gather 'round and watch Momma use a cucumber like it obviously evolved to be used." She gave everyone a wicked smile and positioned herself over the closest of the two bath towels.

John laughed, "God, woman, I love your sense of humor."

Lori just grinned before picking up the tube of anal lube. She took off the cap and squeezed out a fair amount on to her fingers. Next she lifted her bent legs up off the bed, fully exposing her pussy and her ass to the other three. She had never done anything like this with an audience, especially with two relative strangers, but Lori didn't feel embarrassed. She felt excited and empowered. Her secrets were out of the closet with these three people, her lovers, or soon to be lovers. One more secret, anally masturbating with a cucumber, didn't make any difference.

Lori coated the top half of the cucumber with lube then coated her anus. She slid a finger into her asshole and moved it around, pressing on the sides of her sphincter muscle. Then another finger was carefully inserted and more pressing all around her little circular ass muscle. Finally, she put a third finger in her asshole and began to press them in as far as she could then fucking them in and out for a while then pressing in hard again. She could feel her ass loosening up.

The other three had arranged themselves on the bed below Lori where they had an unobstructed view of what she was doing. Abby was in the middle kneeling, sitting back on her heels. John and Noah were on either side of her, each with one leg on the floor and one leg bent and up on the bed and supporting their upper bodies on an elbow. They were all pleasantly fascinated by the curious show that Lori was putting on for them. Abby was especially interested, having tried and failed at anal sex until last night with her father. The men were just being horny men who never failed to respond to watching a lovely woman impaling herself, vaginally or anally, with a dildo or cucumber.

Lori smiled at the others and pulled her fingers out of her ass. She'd been holding the cucumber in her other hand. Now, using both hands, she pressed the conical end of the cucumber against her asshole and then continued pressing with a gentle but insistent pressure. Her mouth was open slightly and she had a look of concentration on her face as she kept up the pressure.

"Ohhh," Lori moaned as her anus began spreading open and the cucumber began to slowly slide through it and into her rectum. She stopped, panting slightly, then looked up at the other three and gave them a grin and a quick double raise of her eyebrows.

Lori sucked air and then moaned again as she continued shoving the cucumber into her ass. "Ahhh!" she cried out quietly as she felt the cucumber slide in even deeper. Now she was at the thickest part of the cucumber and she stopped for a few seconds before she began fucking it in and out of her ass in short, slow strokes. Then, as she knew it would, her anal sphincter muscle relaxed even more and now Lori closed her eyes and let out a long quavering moan as she began fucking her ass deeper and faster with the cucumber.

Abby, John, and Noah were leaning forward in awe as they watched Lori fucking her ass. By now she was fucking six or seven inches of it in and out of her ass, hard and fast. Then she pulled it all the way out and they saw her gaping asshole. Just as quickly she shoved that long, thick vegetable back into her ass and fucked it some more. Then she stopped and pulled it out, reached for a towel and began wiping off her hands as well as the cucumber.

Lori smiled at her audience. "Did you like it?"

"That's it?" Noah asked. "I thought you would, well, you know, take it all the way to orgasm. Look," he exclaimed, "my cock got all hard watching you and wanting to see you come while you were doing that."

Lori laughed. "Oh, I'm sorry, Noah. But I've already had two orgasms. I don't want to orgasm out yet. The night is still young. Another time I'll do it all the way for you, sweetie." Then she looked at John and Abby, "And for you, too, if you're interested.

"Count me in," John said. "I'd truly love watching you masturbate anally and come."

"Yeah, me, too," Abby said.

"Okay then," Lori said, pleased with the positive responses. "Now Abby, I hope you don't mind, but I'd like Noah and John to fuck me now, since my ass is all ready to receive, so to speak."

"No. That's okay," Abby said. "I'll watch while I play with my ass and the cucumber." After having anal sex with her father last night and watching how Lori prepared her ass, Abby was sure she could now take this big cucumber in her ass and get it ready to be fucked by Noah or her father or, Hell, she thought, maybe both of them!

"And, John," Lori said, "I'd like you to take me anally. Is that okay with you, Noah?"

"Yeah, that's not a problem." He'd had his mother's ass more than once and would again many more times, he was sure, so letting John take her anally for this first time dp was okay with him. Of course, he did hope that Abby would let him fuck her ass tonight when it was her turn for a dp.

Lori scooted over and got to her knees. Noah laid down on his back where she'd been, then his mother straddled his hips and took his hard cock in her hand to guide it to her vaginal opening. Her stomach was all fluttery. After getting her son's huge cock in her pussy, John was going to shove his equally huge cock into her ass. Oh wow, she thought, I hope it feels as good as I think it will.

Lori sighed at the always wonderful feeling of sliding her pussy down onto her son's cock. She leaned down to kiss Noah then looked over her shoulder. "You ready, John?" Lori asked.

John, who was more than happy to be the man to fuck Lori's ass when it came to this double penetration, was definitely ready. He'd just finish lubing up his cock and was wiping off his hands. "Yes, I'm ready." He straddled Noah's thighs, seeing the beautiful sight of Lori's pussy filled so tightly with her son's cock. A shiver of anticipatory pleasure ran though his body. God, he wondered to himself, could Lori take his big cock in her ass with her son's cock in her pussy? Would Abby be able to do it, too? Well, only one way to find out.

John pressed the big, swollen head of his cock against Lori's asshole, which had closed up like it had never had the cucumber in it. He leaned forward a little and watched with the same sexually delightful feeling he had whenever he watched his cock spread open and sink into a tight little butthole. And his cock was doing just that now.

Lori moaned. Her pussy was so full of her son's cock and now John's big cock head was beginning to push through her anal sphincter. He wouldn't have been able to do it so fast, even though he was taking his time, if she hadn't already loosened it up with the cucumber. Her anus had closed, sure, but it hadn't fully tightened up before John was carefully sliding his big, hard cock through it.

John's excitement was at a maximum. He was easily sliding deeper and deeper into Lori's rectum through her tightly stretched asshole. He could now feel Noah's hard shaft below his. It was an interesting feeling and extra exciting because this was the first time he'd been involved in a dp and with two such big cocks. My God, he thought, Lori's taking it. She's taking it all.

"Oh my God!" Lori gasped. "So much cock. Oh fuck, it feels so good."

Noah was feeling John hard cock above his. With him, too, it was an interesting feeling and the thought that his mother was now as full of cock as she could be made his cock as hard as it could be. And then he and John began fucking Lori at the same time.

"Oh! Oh my! Oh yesssss!" Lori cried out. Being fucked in the ass and pussy by those two big beautiful cocks felt like nothing she'd ever felt in life. It went beyond her imagination, her expectations. It felt so damned good. It was so damned good.

Abby had managed to insert her four fingers into her ass while watching Lori getting her pussy and ass stuffed with cock. Soon that will be me, she thought. Then she turned her attention to the cucumber. She re-lubed the end that had gone in Lori's ass and, using both hands between her legs to hold it, began pressing it firmly against her still slightly opened anus. Carefully, slowly, pausing, even pulling back before pressing forward, Abby felt her asshole open receive the cucumber. It felt very much like when her father had fucked her ass last night, right on the threshold of pain. Still, the incredibly stretched feeling of her anal sphincter fascinated her and pleased her.

Within a short time Abby was fucking her ass good with the cucumber and loving it. She loved how it felt sliding back and forth through her anus and how it felt filling up her rectum as she went deep. Why any woman wouldn't like anal sex was beyond her understanding. But she liked it and, obviously, so did Lori. Abby had watched homemade porn where women were anally masturbating and coming. She remembered one short amateur video of a blonde girl having anal sex with a man and then having what appeared to be a very strong orgasm. It looked totally real, not a bit fake, with her face screwed up in sexual intensity and her body convulsing for several seconds.

Abby returned her attention to the Lori sandwich that was going on in front of her. Her father's eyes were focused on his cock fucking Lori's ass. Abby caught Noah's eyes.

"Great," he said, seeing Abby fucking her ass with the cucumber. And as soon as I can, he told himself, my cock is going to take the place of the cucumber.

Lori, almost in a daze, glanced over at Abby when she heard her son say 'great'. Through her half closed, lust-glazed eyes she saw that Abby was masturbating anally with the cucumber. Lori gave her a smile and a nod and then refocused on just how wonderful it felt to have those two big cocks fucking her at the same time.

John had noticed what his daughter was doing and gave her a grin and a wink. Damn! he thought, Abby's really getting into anal. And he knew that she and he would have more anal sex together, whether alone or with Lori and Noah. Fuck! he told himself, I'm a lucky man. Two hot women who like anal sex and like getting dp'd and one of them is my so sexy daughter. Of course, I guess that makes Noah a lucky man, too, he laughed to himself.

"I'm coming. I'm coming. Oh yes, I'm coming," Lori managed to gasp as she suddenly felt the beginning of a powerful orgasm overtake her. And then she was shaking and gasping and grunting and moaning. "Ooo-Ooo-Ooo!" She wailed and her body shivered with delightful pleasure.

That was all it took for John, who'd been afraid that he was going to come before Lori. But with her coming now so intensely, John couldn't hold back any more. "Fuck me!" he cried out sharply and his cock began emptying his cum deep up inside Lori's ass. Each pulse of semen was a teeth clenching, eye squeezing, sensual delight. He kept fucking Lori's ass until all of his cum was gone and then gave her a couple more strokes after that.

He released his grip on Lori's hips and carefully pulled his still hard cock out of her ass... and watched, fascinated, as her gaping asshole, the asshole he'd just fucked so wonderfully, slowly closed. He sat back on his heels and reached for one of the small towels to wipe off his cock.

Noah had stopped fucking his mother's pussy when she and John were coming. Actually, it would have been hard to continue so he just lay still under his mother, holding her tightly as she came and continued to hold her as she relaxed with a sigh, resting all of her weight on him. He felt John pulling his cock out of his mother's ass but he didn't start fucking her again, waiting for her to indicate for him to go ahead. Or, he thought, if Mom's satisfied, I could go straight from her pussy to Abby's ass. He liked that idea.

Just then Abby began to wail herself. She'd kept fucking her ass with the cucumber and the sight and sound of first Lori, and then her father coming had carried her to the point of orgasm. All it took to carry her over into orgasm was a bit of rubbing on her clitoris. She felt her anus rhythmically clenching the cucumber as she came, wave after wave of pleasure. Abby had stopped fucking her ass when her orgasm started and just let the wonderful feeling of sexual release take her.

"Good timing, Abby," John said. Noah and Lori laughed.

Abby grinned and pulled the vegetable out of her ass. She sat up, looked around for a hand towel and found a used one to wrap the cucumber up in.

"Do you mind terribly, Noah, if I rest for a bit?" Lori asked.

"No, Mom, go ahead," Noah replied. I wonder, he was thinking just how soon Abby might like to have me fuck her ass... or maybe she won't now.

Lori kissed her son sweetly then pulled her pussy off his still hard cock. She placed two of the pillows against the headboard and propped herself up on them and sighed. "That was great, guys. And John, when you came in my ass—I mean, that just intensified my orgasm." I loved it.

"Abby, you are really, but really going to like doing that. Two beautiful men, one below you, one above, filling up your pussy and ass, fucking you. Two hard, and so masculine, males fucking you at the same time. God it was better than I had ever imagined it would be."

"Beautiful men?" John questioned and looked at Noah who just smiled back.

"Yes, beautiful men with beautiful big cocks," Lori nodded.

"I second that," Abby grinned.

John folded the towel he'd used to wipe off his cock. "Here, Lori, you might want this between her butt cheeks. Your ass is off the bath towel and you wouldn't want to drip my cum out onto the sheet."

"Thanks, John," Lori said as John moved over to gently press the towel against Lori's asshole. She pulled him down for a long, affectionate kiss.

"Mmm," John said when they broke the kiss. "I could get used to that."

"What, fucking my ass or kissing me?" Lori asked mischievously.

"Both, dear lady, both, as well as fucking your pussy, licking your pussy, and—"

"And having me suck your cock so you can come in my mouth, right?"

John laughed and leaned down to give Lori a kiss. "Right. All of the above."

Abby grinned at Noah. It looked like her father and Noah's mother were hitting it off. Then she looked at Noah's slightly deflated cock and realized he hadn't come. "Hey, Dad, how long is it going to take you to get hard again? It's my turn for a dp. And I want Noah in my ass so you better go wash real good."

"Yes, ma'am, Captain Ma'am," John saluted. He gave Lori another sweet kiss then got up off the bed and headed for the bathroom.

Abby moved up besides Noah and grabbed his half-hard cock. "We need to keep this up, don't we?"

Noah grinned as Abby slipped her mouth over the end of his cock and began sucking on it. She was either oblivious to, or enjoyed, the taste of his mother's pussy. Of the two choices he was pretty sure that she enjoyed it.

Lori scooted down and snuggled next to her son. They kissed a long, sweet kiss then Lori got on her knees, the towel still firmly between her ass cheeks, and began sucking and biting on her son's nipples, first one then the other. She heard him suck air and smiled to herself. Noah probably didn't know that many men enjoyed having their nipples sucked and bitten as much as the average woman. She worked her way down his flat stomach and ended up at his cock.

Abby took her mouth off Noah's cock to allow Lori to suck on it, too.

Lori took the time to first kiss Abby on the mouth before going down on her son's cock. For the next couple of minutes the two women alternated sucking Noah's cock.

John came out of the bathroom. "Hey, I could use a little of that action. It would make my cock harder faster, you know."