Coincidence

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Eroscott
Eroscott
2,073 Followers

Lori's mouth was dry and she swallowed and tried to work up some saliva. She knew instinctively, before she'd consciously decided, that she wanted to see her son's naked, hard cock and after that...? Well she didn't know.

"Noah," Lori said lightly, her heart beating hard in her chest.

"Yes?" Noah saw that his mother was flushing and he noticed that her nipples were hard under her blouse. She wasn't wearing a bra.

"Could I—" She paused and took a deep breath then let it out. "Could I see your cock? Could you stand up and, you know, show me your cock?"

Noah now knew that his father didn't have a big cock and that his mother, for whatever reason, desired big cock. He looked at his mother's face. If I don't think of her as my mother, but as someone else's mother, would I want to fuck her? he asked himself. It was hard to put himself beyond his innate emotional attachment to her as his mother and think of this situation logically, hard but not impossible for a horny 18-year old just dying to get laid. Hell yes! He told himself. If this is leading up to sex then I'm going for it. I don't care if I lose my cherry with my mom as long as I lose it. He felt a delicious shiver of anticipation shoot through his body.

Noah smiled at his mother. She smiled back, nervously, still not knowing what she was going to do.

Noah stood up and pushed his pajama bottoms and boxers down over his hips to mid-thigh and held his T-shirt up out of the way. His erection swung up and sideways, back and forth, as soon it was freed. It was very hard now. The cock head was fully swollen and the veins under the skin were bulging from the pressure of the blood in his cock. Noah was very turned on by this unexpected turn of events. Exposing himself to his mother like this, at her request, of course, excited him even more.

Lori gasped and automatically reached out to grasp her son's huge cock without thinking. She just wanted to grab hold of that monster cock and feel it... do more than just feel it. She hesitated and looked up at Noah.

"Go ahead, Mom," he told her with a small smile. His outward calm did not reflect the sexual excitement that was coursing through his body. He couldn't believe he was doing this, that his mother was doing this. Noah was trembling slightly.

Lori was still not sure of what she was doing or what she was going to do. Her son's cock was so big and beautiful and she desperately wanted to feel it fucking her, filling her, making her come. But this was her son. What could she do?

Lori grasped Noah's cock with her right hand. She closed her fingers around as much of it as she could. She grasped it with her left hand also. Both hands only covered half, or less, of its length. The skin of it felt hot to her touch, but soft, and under the skin her son's cock was completely rigid. It felt wonderful in her hand and her heart started to pound a little harder in her chest.

She didn't think she could take the whole length of it in her pussy... if she decided to fuck her son... if he agreed to fuck her. But, like the cucumbers she masturbated with, of which she could shove about 8 inches in her pussy, it wasn't the length so much, although that was important, too. She liked how they stretched the length of her pussy almost to the point of pain as she shoved them deep inside her body. Most importantly, though, was the thickness of her son's cock. That really excited her. Lori almost moaned, thinking about how it would stretch her vaginal opening so very tightly.

She tugged on her son's cock and pulled him a step closer to her. Her mouth was partly open and her breathing was shallow and rapid. Her son's cock head was inches from her mouth. She could see a big clear drop of pre-cum oozing out of the end of it. She stroked up on Noah's cock with both hands and his pre-cum, the first big drop and then more, began to flow out of his urethra.

Without thinking, Lori leaned forward and slipped her mouth over her son's huge swollen cock head and slurped up his pre-cum. Then she began sucking on his glans and sliding her tongue back and forth on the underside of his cock at the sensitive spot just below where the rim of his little, well, actually big, helmet curved up towards his urethral opening.

Noah gasped from amazement and pleasure. His mother mouth felt so wet and warm and silky smooth and her tongue was doing amazing things to his cock. He'd never imagined that a cocksucking mouth could feel so good.

He looked down at his mother. Her eyes were closed and she was sucking and licking on his glans and down just a little bit on his shaft. Her lips were stretched wide and her mouth was stuffed full of his big cock. It was the most beautiful sight he'd ever seen in the world. And then his cock twitched and twitched again.

"Ahhhggg!" Noah cried out and he began shooting spurt after spurt of cum into his mother's mouth as a great and intense orgasm took him. His body shuddered with wonderful pleasure, but one part of his brain was awake and aware: So this is what a bj feels like... good, so damned good... so much better than beating off.

Noah's breath came out shaky as his orgasm began to fade. He gasped and his body shook involuntarily as his mother's mouth continued to work over his sensitized cock head. She milked his cock for every last drop of his cum, slurped it up and swallowed it down.

Chapter 2.

Lori felt giddy, dizzy. She hadn't planned on sucking her son's cock and making him come. But once she took his cock into her mouth, she realized that he would probably come quickly, being an inexperienced boy, she also realized that she better get ready to swallow. Either that or get up quickly and run for the kitchen sink. Probably not a good lesson for a boy's first BJ. Lori wasn't a big fan of swallowing cum, but she had done it more than once. She mentally shrugged and got ready for it.

No, she hadn't planned on sucking her son's cock, but once she'd seen with her own eyes just how big it was, once she had her hands around it, once she saw his pre-cum oozing out of his urethra, she was like a woman possessed. She had to get her mouth around it. She had to lick it and suck it. Here was an answer to her dreams: A huge cock attached to a nice-looking young man with a strong and powerful body. Someone whose cock could stretch and fill her pussy like she wanted to be stretched and filled and fuck her to her heart's content.

Noah was a sprinter on his school's track team. His body, like most sprinters, was powerfully built. He did high intensity interval training three times a week and lifted weights, too. Plus, his father had been a collegiate boxer with a few trophies to his name and had been giving Noah boxing lessons since he was 13 years old. They had a heavy bag and a speed bag in a shed in the back yard, plus a full set of free weights.

Noah had black hair like his mother that he kept cut very short all over. He also had blue eyes, but a darker shade than his mother's pale blue ones. And, unlike many teen-agers, Noah had a clear complexion. He had a broken nose and a noticeable scar on his left cheek from a skateboarding accident. He wasn't exactly a handsome boy, but he had a calm, assured air about himself and a winning smile when he wanted to flash it. All in all, Lori thought her son was an attractive young man.

He wasn't the most popular kid in school. He had just a few friends and they weren't part of the "in-crowd." Besides which, other than the track team, he didn't participate in any other sports, especially football or basketball, which probably would have made him more popular. Noah preferred to be on his laptop or his tablet and was planning on studying computer sciences in college with an eye to becoming a programmer for some up and coming Silicon Valley company. He even thought that with one good idea and persistence, he might start up his own company.

That Noah had a girl friend at all had pleased Lori. But now, now that they had broken up and all because of her son's huge cock... well, Lori thought, all the better for me. Still, one part of her mind was shocked at what she had just done and at what she was hoping to do.

Lori looked up at her son. "I guess you rather liked that, eh?"

"Oh Mom," Noah dropped to his knees and put his hands on his mother's shoulders, "that was the most fantastic thing I've ever felt. Thank you. Thank you, Mom."

Noah surprised his mother then as he put his hands to her face and pulled her to him to kiss her on the mouth. At first she froze, but Noah was pressing his lips against hers firmly and she could feel the tip of his tongue. Well, God, girl, don't be an irrational prude, she told herself. You just sucked his cock you might as well kiss him.

Lori put her arms around her son and opened her lips and her mouth to him. They kissed sweetly for several seconds.

"Mmm, that was nice, Noah." Lori was surprised that kissing her son would feel so good and further excite her sexually, but it did.

"You like how I kiss, Mom?"

"Yes, I do." Lori put her one hand on the side of his head and one behind it and kissed him again, a long delicious kiss.

"Oh my," Lori said when she pulled her lips away. Her pussy, which had gotten wet when she first began to touch then suck her son's cock, was now drenched.

"God Mom, kissing you is making my cock hard again," Noah said.

Noah's mind analyzed how it felt to kiss his mother. Once he'd started it hadn't felt weird at all, although, when he knew he was going to kiss her, it did have a bit of the weirdness factor to it. Actually, it had felt good and exciting how her lips had pressed against his and how her tongue had moved with and around his. Her mouth, her tongue had tasted good to him, also. Sophie was the only other female he'd kissed like that and, all things considered, and maybe he was being prejudiced because of the breakup, but he thought he liked kissing his mother more. Of course, it could be the fact that it was his mother he was kissing, that he wasn't supposed to be kissing his mother like that, and that the kiss had been good—great even.

Lori was thinking much the same things about kissing her son as he was about kissing her. She'd enjoyed it immensely, too. Sucking her son's cock, swallowing his cum, then having him kiss her like a lover—with her kissing him back just as ardently—had her sexual engines revved up. But now she wanted more.

"Come on, Noah, stretch out on the couch and get more comfortable," Lori suggested. She helped him step out of his pajamas and boxers. "Stretch out and let me help your cock get even harder." She was pleased that their kissing was affecting her son that way. But then he was young and full of cum and could probably get a hard-on if the breeze blew just right, she told herself.

"Listen, Noah. What I just did... well, a lot of people would think that it was bad, really bad. In fact, I... well both of us could be arrested if the police ever found out what I just did. And..." Lori was saying this as her right hand squeezed and lightly stroked Noah cock, watching it getting harder and harder as she did.

"I know, Mom. It's called incest, us having sex together."

Yeah, Lori thought, I've committed incest. And even though my son isn't a minor, the authorities would probably put most of the blame on me... which, I guess would only be right. Noah didn't come on to me. I came on to him.

"How do you feel about that, Noah?"

"I think it's great, Mom. I mean, what you did just now. I've never had a girl... woman do that to me and it felt so damned good. I don't think it's bad at all. I mean, I know about sex and, yeah, I watch porn and yeah I really wanted you to do more than look at my cock or just touch it. Believe me, Mom, if I thought that what you did was bad in an absolute sense, well hell, I never would have dropped my pants. I mean, sure people would think it's immoral but, hell, we're not hurting anyone. We're both adults. Don't we have the right to do what we want? I guess what I'm trying to say is that, you know, I think, or rather, I hope that we might, you know, do more?"

"More?" Lori smiled at her son.

"Yeah, like, you know, uh..."

"Fuck," Lori said.

Noah grinned. "Yeah, like fuck. Or, not like fuck, but really fuck. Do you want me to fuck you Mom?" Noah's heart was racing now, talking so openly and bluntly about having sex with his mother.

Lori's heart was racing just as hard. Here it was, the crux of the situation, to continue where her precipitous action of sucking her son's cock was leading them, or not. She took a deep breath and tried to slow her heartbeat and then she grinned. She knew, without a doubt what she wanted and, it seemed, so did her son.

"Yes, Noah, I want us to fuck... a lot. But, Noah, you know this has to be a secret. Absolutely no one must know about it, right? Not even your father. Especially not your father."

Noah nodded and looked serious. "Yeah, Mom, I know. First, I definitely don't want us to get arrested. Second, I'd hate for Dad to find out because I'm sure he would be really upset and even hurt. And, third, well, think of all the teasing I would get if anyone found out about this. All the guys would be laughing at me and calling me a motherfucker... and the girls..." He stopped and thought about how the girls he knew would react if anyone found out he and his mother had sex. They would treat him like he had AIDS, or worse.

"So, son, do you really want to be a motherfucker?" Lori said mischievously but with a hopeful look in her eyes.

"You know I do, Mom. I mean, in the worst way. But, uh, I've got to ask something."

"Okay, what's that?"

"Well, actually, two questions."

"Okay."

"First, I don't want to get you pregnant..."

Lori smiled at her son sweetly. "I love you son. That's a very responsible thing to be concerned about and I'm so proud of you for asking. However, your birth was... well, it was difficult and the doctor thought another pregnancy could be even worse. After you were two years old, a beautiful healthy toddler, I had my tubes tied."

Noah gave his mother a questioning look.

"That means I can't get pregnant, dear."

"Oh. Oh, well, great then." Noah grinned.

And what was your other question, Noah?"

Noah hesitated. "Uh... does Dad... or rather, Dad doesn't have a big dick, does he?"

The mention of her husband sent a twinge of guilt through Lori. "I won't lie to you, Noah. Your dad has a... well, a small to medium sized cock." She was trying to put the best light on it that she could.

"So where did I get my huge cock then?"

"I think that comes from my side of the family. When I was a little girl I once heard my mother talking on the phone and saying that my father was hung like a horse."

"Oh. Well then, have you ever had a big cock, big like mine?"

"In college I had one or two lovers who were pretty good sized, but nothing compared to you, Noah."

"So, just curious, but what's with it, with your, uh, fascination with a cock as big as mine. Not that I'm complaining, Mom. I mean, I'm really, really glad you like it."

Lori chuckled. "Cucumbers," she said.

"Cucumbers?" Noah frowned.

"Yeah cucumbers. You know those big cucumbers I buy at the grocery store?"

"Uh-huh," Noah was beginning to get the idea and gave his mother a smile.

"Well, when your father is away on trips, like he is now, I masturbate with them." She paused and gave her son a look. "And then I wash them off and put them into our salads."

Noah's mouth dropped open then he laughed. "No way! Really, Mom?

"Yep. You and your father and I, have eaten many a well-fucked cucumber. Do you have a problem with that?"

"Hell no! It's kinky and perverse... kind of, but in a good way." He paused for a second then grinned. "So, what you're saying is that my cock is as big as one of those big cucumbers you buy?"

"Maybe bigger," Lori grinned back at her son.

"Okay then, what does that make me? Mr. Cucumber Cock?

Both mother and son laughed.

"Yeah, kind of," Lori said. "Except your cock isn't green and it's warm and the skin over its hardness is soft and... and it shoots your sweet cum in my mouth." Okay, she thought. Noah's cum wasn't sweet. No man's cum was. But, all things considered, it hadn't been as bad as she usually perceived it. Besides, Gary shot his cum into her mouth all the time and she swallowed because she knew that's what he wanted her to do. Yeah, she'd swallow her son's cum again... the next time she sucked his cock to orgasm.

By now Lori's squeezing, stroking hand had made Noah's cock fully hard again. Lori looked at it with pure lust in her eyes. Then she looked back at her son.

"Noah, I want you to understand that all women don't have small pussies, like all men don't have big cocks. I seem to have the capacity for bigger rather than smaller, if you understand what I'm saying. And this big boy will pretty much stretch me to the max," Lori said. She was really looking forward to just how good her son's huge cock would feel fucking her.

Noah smiled and nodded. "Well then, that's a good thing... for you and me, right?"

"Right, son. And remember, there are other women out there who would just love to take you on and your huge cock." Lori thought of her sister Connie. Both of them had been into masturbating with big cucumbers when they were teenagers. "So don't give up hope. What I mean, Noah, is that eventually you'll find a woman who won't be scared off by the size of your cock. In fact, you'll probably find more than one. You're young yet, be patient."

"You mean finding a woman like you, Mom?"

"Yeah, but I'm talking about a girlfriend who might just become your wife. But that's years off." She smiled at her son. "I'm here now and I want both of us to enjoy having sex for a long time, if that's okay with you?

"Oh hell yes, Mom!" Noah answered. He was really excited now. This wasn't going to be a one-time thing. His mom wanted to be his lover for, well, years maybe. He was all for that.

Lori realized that she'd cross a line when she sucked Noah's cock and swallowed his cum: an oversexed mother who was enthralled by the thought of fucking a very big dick, taking advantage of her teenaged son who thought he would never get laid because of his enormous cock. She also realized that she could stop right now. Apologize to Noah. Tell him why it was terribly wrong of her to have done what she did. And tell him there would be no more sex between them.

She could... but she didn't want to. First of all, other than cheating on her husband with their son, no one was getting hurt.

Second, she was sure that Gary, on his long trips to foreign countries, used local call girl or escort services. He might not have a huge cock like his son but he sure liked sex and wasn't shy in letting Lori know it when he was home. Of course, Lori was basing this on a gut feeling. It was something in the way he acted upon coming home and the gifts he brought her. And then there had been a time or two at company Christmas parties when a coworker and fellow traveler had made comments that seemed to confirm her beliefs and also seemed to make Gary just a little uncomfortable. So, on balance, if Gary was fucking foreign women and not telling her, then fine. And if Lori was fucking their son and not telling him, that would be fine too.

Third, the incest aspect of it, now that she knew she wanted her son to be her lover, didn't bother her either. Okay, she told herself, friends, neighbors, coworkers, society in general would be horrified to find out she and her son were lovers. But they didn't need to find out. And really, they were just two adults who wanted to give each other pleasure and love through sex, not hurting anyone, and definitely not going to destroy society. Further, Noah couldn't get her pregnant. So, in sum, it was no one's business but their own whether they were lovers or not

Eroscott
Eroscott
2,073 Followers