Coincidence

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Eroscott
Eroscott
2,071 Followers

Lori also realized that having sex with her son was an opportunity to teach him about a woman's body, how to please a woman, and how to make him a good and caring lover. Again, sex with her son wouldn't hurt anyone and it would give Noah a big boost in his self-esteem and give them both plenty of pleasure to boot. Why should that be wrong just because they were mother and son?

Okay Lori, she told herself, now that you've nicely rationalize why committing incest with your son is okay, let's get on with it.

"But right now, son," Lori paused to lean down and take the swollen head of her son's huge cock into her mouth again, making him gasp with delicious pleasure, then just as quickly she pulled her mouth off of it. "I think we ought to get into my bedroom, get out of our clothes and see how your wonderfully big cock fits in my pussy."

Lori stood up to let her son get up off the couch.

Noah grinned, stood up, and quickly stripped off his T-shirt.

Oh my, Lori thought, as her breath caught in her throat. She hadn't seen her son much lately without his shirt, or hadn't paid attention. And now, being totally naked in front of her, the full impact of just what a hunk he was hit her hard... and made her pussy even wetter. He was hard muscle everywhere without being hypertrophied, just a beautiful, muscular male body without an ounce of fat on him. God he's gorgeous... well his body is. He's not a typically handsome young man, but he's not ugly by any mean. And with that wonderful cock of his... oh yeah, I'm going to enjoy this, she told herself.

Lori took Noah's hand and led him to her bedroom, her heart pounding hard in her chest at what she was about to do.

Noah's heart was pounding hard in his chest, too. First his mother had sucked him off and let him come in her mouth, which had been unbelievably exciting and felt like nothing he'd ever felt before. Now... now she was going to let him fuck her. He couldn't believe this was happening. He was going to get to fuck a woman and that woman was his mother who, all things considered, was an attractive and desirable older woman.

Obviously, she wasn't a teen-aged girl, but Noah thought she was a pretty woman. She had a nice body with good-sized tits. But mostly, he liked his mother. Yes, he loved her too, as a son should love his mother, but it was more than that. She was intelligent, and affectionate without being smothering. She was tolerant but also firm when she needed to be and she had a good sense of humor. Hell yes, he thought, my mom might be an older woman, but she's a good looking older woman that I really like and she's going to let me fuck her. Wow!

Sex with his mother had seemed weird at first when she began sucking his cock, but the pure pleasure that she had given him quickly demolished that initial weirdness. Then, after they had kissed—his eyes closed, just feeling how good it felt to be kissing this woman, who just happened to be his mother—he had no more reservations, few that they had been to begin with, about committing incest with her. He was ready to find out what it felt like to shove his big cock into a pussy and it didn't matter one bit to him that the pussy he was going to fuck would be his mother's.

"Turn down the comforter and top sheet, will you, Noah, honey?" Lori asked her son as she began to get undressed. She could hardly take her eyes off of this young man, her son, but who now, naked as he was, seemed to be almost a stranger to her. Lori was so turned on she was sure that her vaginal lubricant would begin running down her legs if she didn't get her son's big cock in her pussy soon.

She was wearing white cotton, drawstring pants. She undid the drawstring to let the pants drop to the floor then she stepped out of them. She pulled her loose cotton peasant blouse over her head then shook her head to straighten her hair out.

Noah was now on the far side of the bed straightening out the comforter and top sheet, folding it neatly at the foot of it. He looked up to see his mother shake her head. He almost gasped at seeing his mother nearly completely naked. All she had on now was a pair of white lace, bikini-cut panties. Her breasts, mostly white where her bikini tops covered them, in contrast to her dark tan, jiggled back and forth just a little as his mother shook her hair out. They were full breasts that sagged just a little. But then, he thought, they were big enough for that to be natural and he knew she'd never had a breast enhancement. Her nipples were large and he wondered how it would feel to be sucking on them... and if she would like it.

No, she wasn't a teenaged girl. She was a lovely, mature woman, with lovely womanly curves and she looked good to him, better than good. She looked great. He wanted to caress his mother's breast and nipples and belly, to kiss them and bite them... among other things. He'd never gotten to the point of going down on Sophie but he'd watched enough porn to know that going down on his mother was something that he should be prepared to do.

Lori dropped her peasant blouse on top of her pants and looked up to see Noah staring at her. His cock was obviously fully hard. It was too heavy to stand up at a 45-degree angle like his father's. It stuck out in front of his body, at a slight downward angle, looking like some kind of erotic club... to be used to pound her pussy into orgasm, Lori thought. She shivered with sexual excitement. The glans was swollen and dark red and the veins under the skin of his cock were full and bulging.

"What?" She asked, afraid her older body might be disappointing to her son compared to the young teen girls he saw every day.

"You're gorgeous, Mom," Noah said in a near whisper.

Lori blushed. "What? No, son, I'm just a..."

"Mom," Noah was shaking his head. "You're gorgeous, beautiful. It's the truth."

Lori blushed some more and nearly cried. Her heart soared. Oh yeah, she thought, I think this is going to be a good thing. A very good thing.

She slipped her panties off, noticing that the crotch was soaked through. Then she slid her body up onto the bed as Noah did the same from the other side. Lori shivered, not from cold, but from anticipation and excitement of making love to her son.

Noah slid his body up against his mother's, reveling in the warmth of it against his skin. He could smell the touch of perfume she had on. In this situation, right now, the feeling of his mother's warm body against his and the smell of her perfume was almost intoxicating. This was really going to happen. He was really going to fuck his mother.

Noah pulled his mother's body tight against his.

Lori moved back momentarily to reach down and pull her son's big cock upright so that it was firmly wedged between them as Noah embraced her again. He pressed his lips lightly against hers. Then he said just the right thing.

"I love you, Mom," his lips barely brushing against his mother's as he whispered those words.

"Oh baby!" Lori cried and then she was kissing her son hard, deeply, passionately. She was pressing herself as tightly against her son's hard body as she could. She felt his huge, hard cock pushing against her belly.

"Take me now, Noah. Fuck me with that big, beautiful cock of yours," Lori said in a breathy, halting voice, thick with passion.

Noah pushed his mother onto her back and she spread her legs wide for her son. He positioned himself between her thighs and raised her hips up.

Lori reached down to take hold of her son's hard cock and rub it around and between her soaking wet pussy lips, then she placed it at her slick vaginal opening.

Oh God! Oh God! Oh God! Noah said to himself. It wasn't just how good it felt to have his mother rubbing his cock head around on her wet pussy lips. That was good, great even. But more exciting was the fact that he was really, actually about to shove his big cock into his mother's pussy. He was going to fuck for the first time... and, according to his mother, it wouldn't be the last time. He was so ready for this.

Chapter 3.

"Put it in me now, baby, slowly, gently," Lori said in a quiet voice. She gasped and shuddered as she felt her son's huge cock stretching her vaginal sphincter fully open as it slowly slid into her so very wet and ready pussy and filled her up so wonderfully and completely.

This wasn't a cucumber. This was a huge, hard cock and it was attached to a warm, masculine, living man, a man any woman would love to have fucking her... if she could take his big cock. Lori was taking it and her son was going slowly, gently as she'd told him, not fast and hard as many young, inexperienced men might have done in their lust and desire. The fast and hard would come later, Lori knew, after her pussy was used to the size of her son's cock.

And then Lori came. She gasped and grunted and hugged her son tightly and shoved her hips up to get as much of his cock in her pussy as she could as her body shuddered with orgasmic delight.

"Ahhh!" Lori sighed as her pussy spasmed its last around her son's hard cock.

"Oh my," she said and then took a deep breath and let it out.

Then she laughed. "Oh, Noah, that was fantastic," she said as she looked up at her son with a big smile on her face.

Noah was supporting his torso on his elbows and looking down into his mother's pale blue eyes that, now, were crinkled so beautifully with pleasure and happiness. When his mother gasped and shuddered and held on to him so tightly he had stopped moving. His cock was shoved deep in her pussy and it felt so wonderful to him, that tight, wet, velvety soft sleeve. He felt it clenching and releasing his thickness as she came and that surprised him, never having fucked a woman before and having no experience on how their pussies spasm rhythmically when they come. He was also surprised that she'd come that quickly. Was his mother a nympho? A sexual freak? Cool, if she is! he thought. With his limited understanding about sex, he did know that women couldn't always come like a guy could.

"Did you just come?" he asked, although he knew she had. He didn't know that a very sexual woman like his mother, with just the right stimulation—more mental than physical—could come easily and quickly in just the right situation.

"Yes, Noah. I just came." Lori said. She placed her hands behind her son's head and pulled him down to where she could kiss him again, a long, loving kiss.

"It's like this, dear," Lori told her son, "if a woman is really turned on, in the right situation, sometimes she can have an orgasm right away, just from the anticipation and excitement of what she's doing. That's what just happened to me.

"You see, Noah..." Lori paused and almost looked embarrassed, but then she smiled sweetly. "You see, Noah," she repeated, "I was very excited to finally be making love to a man that has a cock as big, if not bigger, as any cucumber I ever fucked. A lovely, big, beautiful, warm cock... attached to a lovely warm hunk of a man. I was also very excited to be..." She paused again, giving her son a playful smile. "To be, well, having sex with my son... committing incest. That's terribly taboo and terribly exciting."

She laughed. "You might say it was sinfully exciting. But, wow! All that, your cock size, the anticipation leading up to it, and then the fact that you told me you loved me before sliding your big bad boy into my pussy gave me a quick orgasm."

Noah was pleased to hear his mother call him a man. He felt proud and prouder still that he had given her an orgasm, although he realized that it was mostly due to her mental state of sexual excitement.

Lori still had her hands on her son's head, liking the feeling of his short hair on the palms of her hands and her fingers as she pulled him down for another long and lovely kiss. She pulled his tongue into her mouth where she gently sucked and bit on it, mixing her saliva with his, taking her time to fully taste him and liking what she tasted. Then she pushed his tongue back and he sucked hers into his mouth and did the same to her.

Noah took a deep breath after he broke the kiss and pulled his head back a bit. "You know something, Mom? I like kissing you."

"Yeah?" Lori smiled. "Well I was kind of thinking the same thing, sweetie. And you know what else, Noah? You cock is still hard and it's still inside me and I want so much for you to fuck me. I want to feel that big, beautiful cock of yours fucking my pussy."

"Damn!" Noah breathed. His mother's frank words almost shocked him but definitely excited him. He grinned at his mother as he slowly began fucking his cock in and out of her tightly stretched pussy. Yes, his mother's pussy was tightly stretched around his girth but she was so well lubricated with her natural pussy juice that his cock slid back and forth through her snug sex tunnel like a well-oiled piston.

Fucking his mother's pussy felt better than anything Noah had ever imagined fucking a pussy would feel like. His orgasm in the living room when he had come in her mouth was like a distant memory and he felt the building sexual tension leading to another orgasm.

"Mom..."

"Don't worry, baby," Lori said, like she was reading his mind. "You just let it come when it comes. We have all night to fuck and by the next time you should be able to go longer." And, she told herself, we'll have years to make love and you can learn how to control and delay your orgasms.

Noah kissed his mother on the mouth, a sweet kiss, then he placed his mouth by her right ear. He kissed on and around her ear, being careful of her small gold hoop earrings. He nibbled below her ear then back up on the lobe.

Lori loved the feeling of her son's slightly whiskery chin and cheeks on her neck, his lips and teeth on her ear, as well as his warm, moist breath.

"Mom," Noah said again, "I do love you..." He had to stop speaking for a moment, although he kept fucking her. He swallowed emotionally and his eyes were misty. Being here, his naked body over his mother's naked body, feeling her arms around him, his chest pressing down on her tits, her warm skin against his, his hips between her spread legs, and his cock fucking her wonderful pussy was almost emotionally overwhelming. He took in a deep breath.

"I do love you, Mom. And I love what we're doing here... even if it is incest. I love that you want to do this and I really love how damned good if feels to hold you and to... to be making love to you."

Her son's words affected Lori emotionally also. Yes, she loved her son. Of course she loved her son. But now she was loving him in a new and wonderful way, as a woman loves a man. And so, yes, she loved that they were making love, that they were fucking, and no, she didn't care anymore that it was incest.

"Oh Noah, I love you, too. And you're right; it doesn't matter that it's incest. If feels so good making love with you.

"Oh fuck, yes!" Lori exclaimed as she focused on what her son's cock was doing to her. "Your cock feels so good fucking me, Noah." And it did. It was so much better than fucking herself with a cucumber that she almost laughed and would have if her son's huge cock hadn't felt so good. "It stretches me and fills me so beautifully." Lori all but panted. A shiver of intense pleasure shot through her body and she moaned. "Oh baby, fuck me faster! Fuck me faster, Noah!"

Lori brought her feet up off the bed. She bent her legs at the knees and brought them up high while leaving her thighs wide apart. Her sopping wet pussy was now totally accessible to her son's ten-inch long cock.

Noah braced himself and began to fuck his cock in and out of his mother's pussy harder, faster and deeper. He hit bottom and his mother grunted with pain. He stopped.

"No! Don't stop, baby. Keep fucking me. It's okay. It's okay." The pain of her son's long cock slamming so deep in her was like a shot of adrenaline to Lori and while the shock of it did hurt, the pain quickly ebbed and Lori was almost wanting to feel it again.

Noah continued fucking his mother hard and fast, now being careful to not go too deep. Still, the pleasure, the sheer fantastic feeling of his mother's pussy tightly skewered on his thrusting cock, but yet so slick and smooth, was like no other feeling in the world. He figured after he came, which he knew he was going to do soon, he could die and go to Heaven... if Heaven would let him in after fucking his mother.

"Ooo-Ooo! Mmm! Yes! Oh fuck yes! Oh Noah, baby, fuck me! Fuck me!" Lori cried out. She'd never been fucked like this in her life—a really thick, long, hard cock fucking her, filling her, stretching her so delightfully. It was a dream come true.

Lori's fingers were digging into Noah's back and she was biting his shoulder in her passion and increasing sexual arousal.

"Ah! Yes! Mom!" Noah strained out though tight vocal cords and then he was grunting and panting as his cock began emptying itself. He held still and pressed his cock hard deep up inside his mother's pussy and felt it spasm and spasm and spasm with beautiful pleasure as his cum shot out of the end of it. His eyes were squeezed shut and his body shuddered gratifyingly. This is so much better than masturbating, he thought and then he laughed.

"Yes! Yes! Yes!" Lori shouted. She clung on tightly to her son as her body quivered with the exquisite pleasure of one of the strongest orgasms she had ever experienced.

Mother and son both took in several deep breaths as their pleasure slowly faded away. Noah shook his head and pushed himself up to look his mother in the eyes.

"Wow!" he said then gave her a big grin.

"Wow, indeed!" Lori said and grinned back. "But you laughed. What did you laugh about?"

Noah laughed again. "Oh, well, I was coming and a thought popped up in my head, that this was sure one heck of a lot better than masturbating."

Lori laughed too. "Oh yes, I can agree with that. Your cock fucking me is so much better than a cucumber."

Mother and son both laughed again.

"Okay sweetie, roll over, I need to go into the bathroom," Lori said.

Noah gave his mother a quick kiss. "Thank you so much for this, Mom!"

"You're welcome, Noah. But we're not done yet."

"Good," Noah said as he slowly pulled his wet and only slightly limp cock from his mother's pussy.

Lori moaned with a bit of disappointment. Even though she had told her son to move, having his big cock getting soft in her pussy would have felt really good.

Noah rolled off his mother and on to his back. Lori got to her knees and kissed Noah sweetly on the mouth, then she turned and took hold of her son's sticky cock. It wasn't hard but it wasn't completely flaccid either. She lowered her body and slipped the glans of Noah's cock into her mouth then took in another four inches and sucked on it for a few seconds. Noah groaned with pleasure.

Lori slowly pulled her mouth off her son's wet cock, got off the bed and headed for the bathroom. She was in there for a few minutes and Noah heard the toilet flush and the running of water in one of the sinks. Lori came out with a washcloth in one hand and a small towel in the other. The washcloth was wet and after she wiped Noah's cock thoroughly with it she dried his cock with the towel. After that she wrapped the washcloth in the towel and dropped them on the nightstand.

"There," Lori said with a bright smile. "All clean. Did you like that?"

Noah had gotten himself up on his elbows to watch his mother cleaning his cum and her vaginal lubrication off his cock. His cock was responding to his mother's touch and what she was doing. It was beginning to fill with blood again.

"Yeah, I liked it," Noah answered his mother.

"Good," Lori said. "And remember, you can do that for me, too, or any other woman you make love to."

"Yeah, well—"

"Shh," Lori cut her son off. She knew what he was going to say.

Eroscott
Eroscott
2,071 Followers