Coincidence

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Lori sat back on her knees. "Okay, but I need to use the bathroom first. Just make yourself comfy. I'll be right back." She got off the bed and pulled the towel from between her ass cheeks and folded it over again. As they passed each other, John and Lori embraced and kissed again. Then she was off to the bathroom to clean up. John lay down against the pillows to watch his daughter sucking Noah's cock. He found that, not only didn't it bother him, it actually aroused him. He started to lightly stroke his freshly washed and dried cock, thinking about Noah and him both fucking his daughter at the same time.

Noah, afraid he might just come in Abby's mouth, pulled her up over him and began kissing her mouth and stroking her back. She pulled back and gave him a questioning look. "I was getting too sensitive, if you know what I mean."

Abby laughed and nodded and they went back to kissing.

Lori came out of the bathroom and kneeled between John's legs. His cock wasn't totally flaccid, but it was flaccid enough that she could suck it all into her mouth. Then she began pressing her tongue against it rhythmically and waited.

John, who'd had other women do this, grinned and waited too. Lori looked so cute with her mouth full of his cock that was getting bigger by the second.

Finally, Lori began sucking on John's cock. It had gotten too big to keep in her mouth. As she sucked on it, it got bigger and bigger, much to her delight. Here was a mature man, about her age, with a cock as big as her son's. A man that she liked and thought she could like a whole lot more as they got to know each other better. She wanted to have sex with John and Abby, and Noah, of course—all four of them, if not every day, then at least a couple of times a week. And, she thought, to be double fucked at least once a week.

Now John's cock was nearly fully hard and Lori could only take the head and about three inches of the ever thickening shaft in her mouth. She pulled her mouth off of John's cock and stroked it with her hand. "I love your cock, John," she said.

John smiled. "And I love your mouth, Lori, as well as your ass. And, when I get around to it, I know I'll love your pussy, too."

Lori, keeping one hand on John's erection, leaned up to give him another kiss. "Abby, we have lift-off. Are your ready for the main event?" Everyone laughed at Lori's words.

"Yes, I'm ready," Abby said. She gave Noah one last kiss then moved down to give his still hard cock a couple of sucks before finding the anal lubrication and re-lubing her ass.

Lori moved away from John. "He's all yours, dear," she told Abby and settled down to watch Abby get fucked by her father and Noah.

Abby was excited about having both her father's cock and Noah's cock in her at the same time. She wasted no time straddling her father, leaning down to give him a short, sweet, but wet kiss, then lifting herself up to position his hard cock at her vaginal opening before carefully settling her pussy down on his long, thick cock. Oh yeah, she thought, Daddy's cock in my pussy again, so nice.

Noah got up and moved around to get in behind Abby. He looked at his target, her seemingly too small asshole. But she'd had anal sex with her father the night before and with the big cucumber just now. He picked up the anal lube and greased up his cock, then wiped his hands off on one of the towel.

"You ready, Abby?" Noah asked, feeling totally excited about this.

"Yeah, sweetie, I'm ready."

Noah pressed the slick head of his cock against Abby's equally slick little butthole. He went slowly and carefully, even pausing a bit. Abby pushed back on his cock, letting him know that it was okay. He continued, still slowly and carefully.

"Wait a minute," Abby said. They both held still, then Abby began moving her hips, in little short strokes against his cock. Noah didn't move, letting Abby decide how far and how deep she wanted to go.

Noah looked down and felt his whole cock head and a couple of inches of his hard shaft slide through Abby's anus.

"Ahhhh," Abby sighed. "Give me a second, Noah, then start fucking me slowly. You, too, Daddy.

The two men waited.

"Okay," Abby said.

Noah began to fuck his cock in and out of Abby's ass with short, less than an inch movements. John started fucking his daughter's pussy with longer strokes. Soon, Noah was fucking her ass with two, then three, then four inches of his thick cock. And then he felt a subtle relaxation of her anus and easily, but carefully, shoved seven or eight inches of his cock through her so very tightly stretched asshole.

"Oh! Oh yes! Oh fuck me, guys! Fuck me!" Abby breathed. It felt every bit as good as Lori had said it would. She was so full of cock, so full. Her father's big cock filled her pussy—in and out, in and out. Noah's big cock filled her ass—in and out, in and out.

Abby turned her head to look at Lori who was lying on her side next to the dp threesome, excited to be watching Abby having sex with her father and Noah. "Lori, you were right. This is fantastic. God, I just love it."

Lori grinned and nodded as Abby closed her eyes and just felt what those two big cocks were doing to her.

Nothing more was said for several minutes. There were moans and groans from Abby and increasingly heavy breathing from Noah and John.

Noah was getting close to coming. He was trying every mental trick he knew to slow down the inevitable. Short of pulling out, which he didn't want to do, he was going to come, and soon.

"Abby," Noah said urgently.

"Go for it, Noah," she responded. "I'm close, really close myself."

John knew he wasn't anywhere near close, but that didn't matter. That Abby was enjoying this double penetration like she said she was and that she had a great big strong orgasm was all he cared about... and that Noah would come in her ass. That thought, excited him.

"Oh Abby," Noah cried out as he felt his orgasm begin.

"Yes, baby! Yes, Noah!" Abby cried out and, as she felt Noah driving his cock harder and faster in and out of her ass, and coming, she, too, arrived at that beautiful point of release of sexual tension. It helped that her father was fucking her pussy nearly as hard and fast as Noah was fucking her ass. "Ahh! Ahh! Ahh! Yesssss, commmming!" Abby screamed and then her body was swept up in a wondrous, great, body shuddering orgasm.

Noah's cock was shooting spurt after spurt of his viscous semen, deep up inside Abby's ass and each ejaculation brought a beautiful, delightful pulse of pleasure. After the last pulse of orgasm, he just held his cock still and buried half-deep inside her. He heaved a big sigh and kissed Abby on the shoulder then carefully pulled his still hard cock out of her ass.

Abby rolled off her father's cock and looked around for a hand towel. Lori quickly handed her one, which Abby pressed up against her anus that was now leaking cum. "I'll be right back," she said, as she got off the bed and headed for the bathroom.

"Me, too," Noah got up to go to the hall bathroom to wash his cock.

Lori looked over at John's still hard cock. When Abby and Noah came back into the bedroom, Lori was on top of John, fucking his big cock with rolling motions of her hips as she leaned forward in his embrace. Abby stood in front of Noah at the end of the bed, watching Lori's stretched pussy sliding wetly up and down on John's thick cock.

Noah wrapped his arms around Abby and raised his hands to her breasts to massage them and pinch her nipples. She reached back with her right and to find and stroke his cock. Watching Noah's mother fucking Abby's father fascinated both of them.

This feels just like fucking Noah's big cock, Lori thought. She moaned. Oh yes, just like it and just as good. Oh so good. What a lucky woman I am to have two big cocks to fuck with... and a pussy, too, she added mentally, remembering that she and Abby were going to make love also. That thought gave her an extra feeling of anticipation. She'd never made love to a woman. Would she like it? She hoped so.

John was liking how Lori was fucking him every bit as much as Lori was. Yes, he'd had quite a few women in his life, those that didn't run when they saw the size of his cock and who had actually enjoyed it, but this was different. The difference was that Lori and he had ongoing incestuous relationships with their children and now the four of them were lovers. He wanted to keep it that way. It looked like Abby and Noah just might be headed for a permanent relation. Why not him, too? And what could be better than to have a permanent relationship with Lori? He liked her personality. She had a sense of humor. She was intelligent. She was financially independent. And she obviously really liked sex and wasn't shy about admitting it. Finally, the fact that she was a very good looking woman with a lovely body was like icing on the cake.

One of Noah's hands had slipped down to Abby's pussy and was rubbing it slowly, sensually, squeezing it, rubbing around her clitoris, running a finger down between her wet pussy lips.

"Mmm, Noah," Abby sighed, "I'll give you an hour to stop that."

Noah chuckled and pinched and tugged on her nipple.

"Ooo, and that too," Abby breathed.

Both of them were intently watching Lori's ass undulating on John's cock, which was glistening wet from her vaginal lubrication, sliding it in, sliding it out.

"I just realized something," Noah whispered into Abby's ear.

"What's that?"

"I'm a voyeur. I'm really getting turned on watching my mom fuck your dad."

Abby gave his cock a firm squeeze. He'd gotten mostly erect while they'd been standing there.

"Yeah, me too," Abby whispered back. "Especially seeing it from this angle and how stretched her pussy is on my daddy big cock."

"Ohh, Noah," Abby said, almost moaning as she turned around. "Fuck me, Noah."

Noah thought that was a great idea. He picked Abby up by the back of her thighs and she reached down to pull his heavy cock up to the right angle, then Noah let Abby's weight shove her pussy down over his cock. As she wrapped her legs around his waist and her arms around his neck, Noah began lifting her up by her ass cheeks and fucking her standing up.

On the bed, Lori was now making a lot of noise, moaning, groaning, telling John just how good his cock felt. Her vocalization added to both Abby and Noah's arousal. Noah turned sideways so he and Abby could fuck and still watch his mother and her father fucking on the bed.

"Oh fuck me!" Lori cried out suddenly and her body was shuddering as she came.

John grunted and panted and began fucking his cock furiously in Lori's pussy. He shouted "Yes! Yes!" and then he, too, was coming, flooding Lori's pussy with his gushing semen.

"God, Noah," Abby said tightly in Noah's ear, "I don't know why, but that was so hot! It's going to—Ahhhhh!" and Abby was coming herself.

Noah kept fucking her, feeling her coming on his cock and still watching his mother and John on the bed. And then he knew it was going to happen. "Unh! Unh! Unh! He grunted as his cock began coming, feeling so damned good as it ejected several streamers of his cum forcefully into Abby's pussy.

Lori and John finally realized what their children were doing. Lori rolled off of John onto her back. They both watched as, first Abby, then Noah came while they fucked standing up. Both parents watched as Noah slowly lowered Abby and himself to the floor and heard them laughing and kissing.

John turned to Lori and pulled her up on top of his body again. He gave her a long, sweet kiss, which she returned enthusiastically.

"This has been great," John told Lori, before kissing her again.

"It's not over yet," Abby said from the floor.

"What?" John said.

Abby gave Noah one last kiss then sat up. "Well, I would love to make love to Lori, that is, Lori, if you want to?"

Lori smiled at John then crawled to the end of the bed to smile at Abby. She turned her body sideways on the bed and propped her head up with her hand. "Yes I would, Abby, but what about a break? We can all get cleaned up, open that bottle of champagne that John brought. It should be nicely chilled by now. And then... well, Abby since you've made love to other women..."

"Actually, just my best friend, Beth, but we did it quite a lot once we both realized we both liked it."

"Okay. But I've never, um, gone down on a woman and the thought of it excites me. So maybe after some kissing and stuff, you'll allow me to go down on you. Hmm? What'd you think?"

Abby straightened up on her knees. "Sounds like a plan to me."

Abby leaned down and pushed Lori onto her back. She slid her arms around her and began kissing her tenderly. Lori embraced Abby and returned her kiss, thrilled again to be kissing Abby, feeling their tongues sliding around each other, tasting her, loving it, getting excited thinking about what it would be like to lick her pussy and wanting, in the worst way, to make Abby come that way.

As his mother and girlfriend—as Noah realized that Abby was now more than just a casual fuck—were kissing, he stood up.

"I'll use the hall bathroom you can use the master bath. Then I'll go to kitchen and get the champagne and glasses. Okay?"

"Like Abby said," John replied, "sounds like a plan."

Several minutes later, all four of them had their backs against the headboard of the bed, sipping very chilled champagne. Abby and Lori were next to each other, between the men.

"Here," Lori said, handing her glass to her son who was next to her. "I think it's time I try something new and exciting."

Abby laughed and took a last sip of champagne, then handed her glass to her father. As Lori and Abby turned to each other and began kissing and caressing, Noah and John set the glasses of champagne down on the nightstands next to them, then they turned their attention back to the women who were now scooting down farther on the bed.

Lori got on top of Abby, their naked breasts pressed together, while they continued kissing. Lori's right thigh was pressed against Abby's pussy and Abby's right thigh was pressed against Lori's pussy and both women were rubbing pussy to thigh while kissing and moaning.

After several wet, delicious kisses, Lori started moving down over Abby's body, stopping at her left breast first. She took Abby's nipple in her mouth and sucked on it, getting a strong reaction from Abby, whose nipples were quite sensitive. The strong reaction excited Lori even more so she bit Abby's erect and luscious nipple and tugged on it.

"Ooo! Lori!" Abby sighed.

Lori moved to Abby's right nipple repeating the process and getting just as strong a reaction from Abby. She realized that Abby must have very sensitive nipples. Sometime, soon, she told herself, I must explore that option. She knew that some women claimed to be able to come merely from having their breast and nipples stimulated. But not tonight, Lori told herself. I have something else that I want to do.

Lori released Abby's nipple and move farther down her body, biting and kissing, and licking her way to Abby's pussy. Finally, she was there and Lori's heart was beating wildly. Why, she wondered? Noah licks my pussy. Gary licked my pussy. Men she'd made love to in college had licked her pussy. Other women, Lori knew, just like Abby, licked pussy and enjoyed it. But, I never have. I wonder if I will really like it? I wonder if I can do it good enough to make Abby come?

Lori began by barely moving her lips and nose around Abby's smooth, naked labia, smelling her womanly scent, finding it acceptable. Actually, Lori had smelled and tasted her own pussy juices from her fingers and cucumbers after masturbating, so Abby's smell was familiar but with a subtle difference to it.

Abby was excited by the fact that this woman, a woman old enough to be her mother, but an attractive and sexual woman, was going to lick her pussy, the first pussy she'd ever licked. And she liked the way she was breathing her warm breath on her labia and gently nuzzling them.

Abby was very turned on to the situation and her pussy was very wet. "Ahh!" Abby gasped as Lori began licking her pussy, her tongue tip exploring into the wetness before giving Abby's pussy broader, firmer strokes.

Lori was excited when her tongue first tasted Abby's pussy, between her labia, where it was so very wet with her vaginal lubrication. She was excited because she liked the tangy taste of it, much like her own, and also because she was now, officially, making oral love to another woman. With that thought, Lori became more assertive and adventurous with her tongue, her lips, her teeth. Soon Abby was moaning and gasping and writhing in pleasure.

The more Lori sucked and bit and licked, the more Abby gave voice to her pleasure, the more sexually excited Lori became. Yes, she thought, I do like this. I like kissing Abby. I like caressing her soft, lovely body, I like licking her pussy. I will definitely be doing this as a regular part of lovemaking with her. She knew that she and Abby could do this with or without the men. It wouldn't matter, just as long as she could do this to Abby and have Abby do it to her. Not to the exclusion of the men, of course. Those big cocks were too wonderful to do without them. Besides, she loved Noah and was beginning to think that she could probably come to love John as much. She imagined licking Abby's pussy while either John or Noah was fucking her, or licking their cum out of Abby's pussy, of Abby doing the same with her. Now Lori was really excited about this foursome. If it all worked out, it was going to be wonderful indeed.

As Lori was thinking all these thoughts she had diligently been making love to Abby's pussy with her mouth.

"Lori! Lori! That's it! That's it! Don't stop!" Abby cried out.

Lori was sucking and biting right over Abby's clitoris and she'd inserted two fingers into her sopping wet pussy and was stimulating her g-spot.

Noah looked over to John and grinned. John grinned back and held out his hand for a fist-bump. Both of them were totally turned on watching Lori making love to Abby with her mouth. They were starting to achieve lift-off with their cocks.

"Ahhhhhhhhhh!" Abby's protracted cry of orgasmic pleasure escaped from her lips as her hands pressed Lori's hungry, sucking mouth to her coming pussy, her throbbing clitoris. She grunted several times as the beauty of the release of sexual tension swept over her in strong and delightful waves. And then it was over and Abby was panting and laughing.

"Come here, Lori," Abby said as Lori pulled her fingers out of Abby's pussy and her lips from her clitoris.

Abby pulled Lori down on top of herself and kissed Lori's dripping wet mouth passionately. That was soooo damned good, Lori. You sure this is your first time making love to a woman?"

Lori grinned, happy to have pleased this young woman so much. "Absolutely. I just thought of what would please me and went with it."

The two women kissed again.

When they came up for air, they look at John first, then Noah. "Well, what did you think?" Lori asked.

"What a turn on!" Noah gushed.

"Absolutely a turn on," John agreed. He'd had threesomes with bisexual women a couple of times, but this was his beautiful daughter and a woman that he was now sure that he was interested in for more than just sex, much more. But the sex aspect of their relationship, if they continued one, which he was sure they would, was important too.

Both Abby and Lori noticed the hard cocks that the men were stroking, looked at each other, then laughed.

"Well Abby, what'dya think?" Lori asked.

"I suppose one more time tonight wouldn't hurt."

"I agree," Lori said.

"Then, Mom," Noah said, "I'd like to make love to you again."

"Ooo, thank you, sweetie. I'd love that." Lori said, pleased.

"Yeah, Daddy, mind if I climb on that big cock of yours and go for a ride?"