Coming Home to Master 06-10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"But I love him!" the girl cried.

"We all love him, Charlotte," she consoled. "He is a wonderful man and he thinks very highly of you."

"Then why didn't he collar me?" she wept.

"I've already explained it to you," she reassured. "He wasn't only looking for the perfect submissive; he was also looking for the perfect partner. That means someone who shares his interests; someone who will not only be his submissive, but his best friend."

"I can learn," she whimpered.

"You will find your Master one day, my dear, but he is not the one for you. Come on now," Miss Rachel said gently, handing the girl a tissue. "Why don't we show him that you're still the perfect submissive, that even though you are not his, you still have much to offer the right Master?"

"Yes," the girl agreed, wiping her eyes.

Kevin helped her to sit up in bed and she looked at Miss Rachel, her eyes still filled with tears.

"I don't want to meet his submissive," she said quietly. "I just couldn't handle it."

"Why don't we just throw our energy into making a beautiful dinner and we can deal with that later," offered Miss Rachel.

"Okay," Charlotte acquiesced.

Miss Rachel gave Charlotte a hug. "You will find your Master one day, my dear. I promise."

Charlotte nodded and Kevin and Miss Rachel helped her back into the kitchen while Bella followed behind.

Once back in the kitchen, Charlotte assured them that she would be alright and that having Bella around would help to keep her mind off of things. Bella opened her mouth to say something to Miss Rachel, who quickly motioned for her not to speak. Bella understood and turned to Charlotte, "What can I do to help you, Charlotte?"

"Here," she said, handing me the cloth, "I could use some help drying these dishes." We started back on the dishes and Kevin and Miss Rachel quietly left the kitchen. After putting everything away, Charlotte turned to me, "I'm really sorry that you had to see that on your first day here. I'm usually really good at staying calm and poised and this really is a very happy and loving house to be in". She sighed and sat down at the kitchen table. I sat down too, not saying anything. "There is just this man," she continued, "the Master. He is the most amazing man I have ever met. Miss Rachel used to send me and the other submissives to serve him when he was here. I always felt so calm and safe around him. It was as if I had finally figured out who I really was. Miss Rachel started to send me to him more often than the other girls and he even took me out a few times. We tried going out for dinner once," she laughed, "but he said that my cooking was always way better than any restaurant he had ever been to. I really thought he was the one, but then he stopped coming. I missed him terribly and I was so sad that it was hard to think of anything but him. Miss Rachel assured me that I would find the right Master one day, but I'm just not sure anymore."

Bella nodded in understanding. "Finding the right Master is not easy," she agreed. "It's like having to find one man that completes two different relationships. He not only has to compliment your vanilla life, but he has to share the same interests in BDSM as you do. I thought I had found 'the one' once, because he was the first person I had met who both understood BDSM and who seemed to have the same interests in it as I did. The problem was that we were just not compatible in everyday vanilla life. It ended pretty badly, but I learned from it, so I understand what Miss Rachel meant when she said that you were the perfect submissive, but that this man was also looking for his best friend."

Charlotte smiled at Bella, but still looked a little sad. "I could have learned," she said very quietly.

"Perhaps, but it wouldn't have been right for either of you," Bella explained, putting her hand on Charlotte's.

"You're right," she said, a little more brightly. "Let's concentrate on putting on the best dinner ever. Who knows, maybe he'll have a friend for me." They both laughed at that and went back to the counter.

"So, what exactly is a souris d'agneau? A lamb mouse?" Bella asked, a bit confused.

Charlotte laughed. "Literally translated, yes, but actually it's just a lamb shank."

"Just a lamb shank?" she asked, surprised. "I don't even know what part of the lamb that is, let alone how to cook it." They both laughed at Bella's ignorance and she could tell that Charlotte was already in a better mood.

"Well, you're welcome to help out with tonight's menu and I can show you how it's done. We will begin with anamuse boucheoffleurs de capucine garnies de guacamole, then a starter of salade de supions émincés et tomatés à l'aïoli,the souris d'agneauof course, a cheese platter, and then for dessert, a cheesecake. He loves cheesecake," she said thoughtfully. "Have you ever tried it?"

"Uh, yes," Bella answered, still in shock. Cheesecake is very common where I'm from, but I have no idea what you said before that."

Charlotte laughed again and shook her head, "you'll see. It's not that hard."

"Sure," she said in disbelief.

Just then, Céline came bounding into the kitchen, still wearing the French maid outfit. "What is all the laughing about?" she asked curiously, looking from Charlotte to Bella.

"We were just discussing tonight's menu," Charlotte explained. "Have you met Bella?"

"Not really," she answered. "I'm Céline," she said smiling and then kissed Bella on both cheeks.

"Nice to meet you Céline."

"Well, I'm just making the dining room all shiny and pretty," Céline said energetically. "I'll be back in a few minutes to get the dishes to set the table and then Miss Rachel said I should come and help you with the cooking."

"That sounds great, Céline," Charlotte answered and the girl bounced back out of the room.

"She certainly has a lot of energy," Bella commented.

"She does," laughed Charlotte. "She's young, full of energy, and eager to please, but she doesn't have a lot of experience as a submissive, so we have to be a little more patient with her."

Bella nodded her understanding.

"Okay, let's get started," Charlotte said her energy and confidence coming back to her. "We will be serving four in the dining room, but everybody else will be eating in the kitchen, so we have a lot of food to make. You can leave your wrist cuffs on the table," she explained, waving to the kitchen table.

"My cuffs?"

"Of course," she answered. "You can't properly wash your hands with them on and it won't be safe to cook with them either."

"Oh," she said, shaking her head. "My Master said I'm not allowed to take them off."

"I'm sure he will be okay with it since it's for safety reasons," she answered confidently.

"I can't," she said, not sure what to do.

Charlotte nodded, "There is only one man I ever would have obeyed like that. Your Master must be very special."

Just then, Miss Rachel came into the kitchen. "I thought I would come check on you girls. How is it going?" she asked.

"Great," Bella answered excitedly. "Charlotte has a huge meal planned for tonight and she's going to show me how to make it."

"That's wonderful," Miss Rachel acknowledged.

"And how are you doing?" she asked, turning to Charlotte.

"I'm much better now. Thank you, Miss Rachel. There is one problem though. Bella has been ordered not to remove her cuffs and she can't help out in the kitchen with them on."

Miss Rachel smiled at me knowingly, "It's okay Bella, your Master has left me in charge and I say it is okay for you to take them off to cook. It is for everyone's safety."

"I understand, Miss Rachel," Bella trembled, "but my Master was very clear that I had to wear my cuffs and collar, even when he's at work."

Charlotte put a comforting arm around her, "It's okay, Bella, I understand. I can teach you how to make these things another day."

"There you are," exclaimed Miss Rachel. "I can show you what we have downstairs while Charlotte makes dinner."

"You haven't been downstairs yet?" Charlotte shrieked. "Forget about dinner, go downstairs, Bella!"

Bella laughed, "Okay Charlotte, I'll go downstairs.

Chapter Seven

Miss Rachel led Bella to a doorway that she hadn't seen before, in the entrance, under the grand stairway.

Stopping in front of Bella, Miss Rachel put a soft manicured hand on her shoulder, "Bella, I don't want what you're about to see to scare you. Think of it as a room for training and to be close to your Master. What goes on downstairs is a very beautiful thing. Please feel free to ask me anything you like, but remember that you are a submissive and what is downstairs is not for you to touch unless you have permission. Do you understand?"

"Yes, Miss Rachel," she said, her voice full of curiosity.

Bella couldn't see anything when Miss Rachel opened the door. Whatever was down there was shrouded in blackness. Miss Rachel took a step inside and flipped a heavy switch. What happened next seemed magical. One by one, gas torches, in sconces, lit up along the wall heading down a stone stairway. As her eyes adjusted, Bella could see that the walls along the stairway were also made of stone. She had the feeling she was descending into something medieval. Bella started down the stairs, running her fingers over the stone wall as she went. 'Incredible', she thought to herself, it was real stone. Miss Rachel stopped at the bottom, allowing Bella enough space to step off the staircase and take in the vast room laid out before her.

Her breath caught in her throat and Bella felt like a child at an amusement park, not knowing where to turn first. The same stone walls and gas torches framed the room and exquisite chandeliers that appeared to be lit by candles hung from the ceiling, creating soft and romantic lighting. The floor was also made of stone, but there were large plush rugs scattered elegantly around the room, and an area in one corner that was lined with foam mats covered in furs, blankets, and pillows. There was also a very large bed, like the one in her Master's room, but the curtains hanging from it matched the rugs around the room, black. One side of the room housed a very modern bar surrounded by many small tables and chairs. The rest of the room composed the most elaborate dungeon Bella had ever seen.

Her eyes were wide and her mouth had dropped open as she looked from one piece of equipment to another. She knew what some of the things were, but there were other things she had never seen before. Bella could guess what most of the furniture could be used for, but she was also sure that her Master's mischievous mind could come up with many more uses for it all than she ever could. In addition to all of the BDSM furniture, the walls were covered in very accessible instruments of pain and pleasure that were separated by type. There was an area displaying a plethora of different types of restraints, an area with paraphernalia for physical stimulation, sexual stimulation, sensory deprivation, insertables, and punishment. Miss Rachel gave Bella a few minutes to take it all in before saying anything.

"What do you think, Bella," she asked with an excited smile.

"Uh," was all Bella managed to get out and Miss Rachel laughed softly.

"Yes, I'm very proud of our dungeon. Your Master and I designed it together."

'Oh dear God,' she thought to herself. Her Master was aware of all of this equipment and probably how to use it as well. Bella felt like Miss Rachel was reading her mind, because she laughed and ran her fingers through Bella's hair reassuringly.

"Remember, my dear Bella. There is a very thin line between pain and pleasure."

"Yes, Miss Rachel," she barely managed to get out.

"Why don't you take a walk around," she offered, "and tell me what you see. I can explain the things you're not familiar with."

Bella managed a nod and began her exploration of the room. All of the furniture was made of the same heavy dark oak as the furniture in her Master's room and it was padded in black vinyl. She stopped at the first thing she came to, a bondage bed.

"May I touch it?" she asked politely.

"Yes dear, thank you for asking. Just please don't get on any of the equipment unless you're in a session," Miss Rachel answered.

Bella nodded and ran her fingers over the wood. It was nicely polished and felt cool under her fingertips. She pushed down on the padded vinyl and noticed that it was thick and firm, probably very comfortable to lie on. She looked it over carefully and noticed both hooks and a pulley system. It was extremely well made and versatile.

"We use vinyl," explained Miss Rachel, "so that everything can be wiped down and disinfected after each use." Bella nodded and headed over to the next piece of equipment.

"I've never seen this before," she commented, partly to herself. It was a rather big wheel with fur lined suspension cuffs at regular intervals around the frame and a harness in the middle.

"It's a bondage wheel," Miss Rachel explained. "The submissive is cuffed to the wheel by her wrists and ankles and anchored to the middle with the harness. It will allow your Master to have easy access to all of your body, but especially to all of your holes."

"Oh my," she breathed, a little excited.

Miss Rachel gave it a little spin and Bella watched in amazement as it turned in front of her. "Most of the submissives really like this piece," Miss Rachel added.

"I can only imagine why," she replied.

Walking away from the wheel with a tinge of regret, Bella stopped at the next closest piece. It was a saw horse like the ones she had seen at construction sites, except this one had I-bolts fastened to it.

"A saw horse?"

"Mmmm, yes," Miss Rachel breathed, a far off look in her eyes. "Just imagine how uncomfortable you would be if you were strapped down to this, and how accessible you would be to your Master. Uncomfortable, accessible, and unable to move," she purred.

Bella shivered at the thought and kept moving. "I've seen something like this before," she said, pointing to the piece that was shaped like a sandwich board, but made of oak slats, a head hole, and bolts for restraints, "but I don't know what it's called."

"It's a Berkley Horse1," Miss Rachel explained. "Supposedly it was invented in the 1800's by a woman named Theresa Berkley who referred to it as a chevalet and used it to flog gentlemen upon."

"A woman ahead of her time," Bella said, astonished.

"Oh, you'd be surprised at how long people have been practicing BDSM, my dear," Miss Rachel replied with a wicked smile.

"Oh," she moaned, coming upon the Saint Andrew's cross. "It's one of my favourites."

Miss Rachel just smiled at her as she looked it over. It appeared to be very securely anchored to the floor, and was made out of the same heavy oak as the rest of the furniture. There was a pad covered in black vinyl where the submissive could rest their head, and hooks positioned at different heights along its sides to accommodate the heights of diverse captives. Miss Rachel then surprised Bella by very smoothly unlocking some metal bolts and flipping the cross upside down.

"You're kidding," Bella stammered.

"Not at all," she giggled. "I never kid about such things." It took Bella a moment to fully comprehend what she had just seen before moving on to the next piece.

Bella stopped for a minute to look at stalks, a grope box, and a smother box, but they didn't really interest her, so she kept moving. Next was a gynaecological table with what appeared to be a surgical cart beside it. The table was just like what you would see in a doctor's office, except this one had bolts along it at regular intervals for securing a submissive.

"I'm not sure I want to know," she told Miss Rachel as she stared at it.

Miss Rachel tilted her head as she examined Bella, considering the right way to say what she wanted to say. "Who owns you, Bella?" she asked matter-of-factually.

"My Master does," she answered, without a second thought.

"So, you are his property?" she probed.

"Yes, Miss Rachel," Bella replied with a proud smile.

"Your Master owns a car, right?" she continued.

"Yes, Miss Rachel."

"And he brings his car to the garage regularly to get checked, right? He must ensure that everything is working properly and that there is nothing out of the ordinary that may cause harm or even worse, right?" she asked seriously.

"Of course, Miss Rachel," she agreed, beginning to see her point.

"It is your Master's job, no, his obligation, to ensure that you are well, that nothing is wrong with you, and to protect you from harm, both physically and emotionally. It's a much bigger job than most people can imagine," she said with a sigh. "While the table may look scary, it can be used for many things; pain, pleasure, and most importantly, for examining ones submissive."

"I understand, Miss Rachel. Thank you," she said, honestly grateful for the explanation. "What on earth is this?" Bella asked, looking at the next piece.

"It's an inversion table," Miss Rachel explained. "In the vanilla world, they are used for inversion therapy, generally to alleviate lower back pain, but this one has been modified a bit to fit our specific needs here. You can be strapped to it vertically with your head on top, horizontally, or vertically with your head down, but we have adapted this one so that the submissive cannot control its movements and so that the Master can lock it into whichever position he desires."

"That's pretty incredible," Bella exclaimed. "I think I'd really like to try it to see what it does for my back."

"All in good time," Miss Rachel laughed.

As Bella walked around the room, she also noticed a whipping post, a spanking bench, an a-frame, a bondage chair, slings and swings, different types of hoists, a rack, and at last, a massage table like the ones she had seen upstairs.

"People get massages down here too?"

"Not exactly," Miss Rachel answered, opening a cabinet along the wall next to the table. "This table can be used for many things, especially when the dominant wants the submissive to relax, but we also use it for this," she said, pointing to the instruments carefully set into a foam lining in the cabinet."

"It's beautiful," she breathed, "but what it is?"

"All of these things are part of the violet wand," she explained. "The wand is used for erotic sensation play. It is very similar to the plasma globes that you see in stores and your Master can control the intensity of it, which can range from just a warm sensation on your skin, all the way to leaving a brand that can last up to a few weeks. The different attachment cause a different type of sensation and your Master can even use a body contact device to electrify either you or himself so that his touch creates the electrical sensation between the two of you. Imagine electrified kisses being rained all over your body."

"Oh," she moaned at the thought.

Gesturing around the room with her hand, Miss Rachel explained, "There are all sorts of instruments in the cabinets and hanging from the walls around the room. I'm sure you're familiar with a lot of them, but I won't go through them all with you as I believe your Master will want to be the one to explain which ones he'd like to use and how he chooses to use them. Every dominant is different, and although most own the same type of toys, they can all be used in a variety of ways, depending on the dominant's taste. I will tell you though, that our dungeon is equipped with all sorts of bondage gear, such as ropes, chains, cuffs, shackles, harnesses, blindfolds, gags, body bags, hoods, masks, tape, and even cling wrap. We also supply an array of tools for physical stimulation, such as whips, floggers, crops, clamps, slappers, gloves, and paddles. I'd also like to think that our collection of toys for sexual stimulation can rival that of any large sex shop," she said with a wicked laugh.