Coming Home to Master 06-10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I see," he said softly. "And do you want to play with her again? Do you want to feel those soft hands all over your body? Do you want the sensation of her hot tongue sucking on your greedy cunt?"

"Oh yes, my Master," she almost screamed.

"And how about her, my slut? Do you want to touch her? Do you want to sample what she tastes like? Do you want to know what it's like to spread her legs wide and take what you want from her?"

"Oh God, yes my Master. Please let me play with Charlotte."

"Good girl," he growled. "Next time I want to watch the entire thing. Maybe I'll even take a video of my slut playing with Charlotte so that I can watch it when I want...or even show it to my friends."

"Oh no, my Master," Bella cried, her voice shaking. "Please don't record it. I just couln't..."

"You're mine," he said calmly. "That means I'll record you if I want to record you. Is that clear, my slut?"

"Yes, my Master," she whispered.

"Good girl," he said as he continued to tease her clit.

"Please, my Master," she begged, arching her back.

"Please what, my whore?" he asked.

"Please let me cum, my Master. Please..."

"Patience, my slut."

Bella felt the bed dip down between her legs. Her Master's finger stopped circling, but he replaced it with his tongue. She was overcome with desire and pushed up against his face, but he continued his soft slow movements.

"Please, my Master, please..." she begged, but he didn't answer.

He moved down and began sucking on her outer lips. Bella groaned and tried to reposition herself so that he would go back to the right spot, but with a hand on her stomach, he held her down. Her Master persisted, teasing her with his mouth. She knew she would come if he just touched her the right way, but he was well aware of that and was purposefully keeping her on edge.

Removing his mouth, he ran his hands over her body. His touch was soft at first and he tweaked her nipples as he passed them, but then his strokes became harder as he kneaded and pinched her delicate skin. The pressure was mounting inside her and she tried desperately to move her body so that he would touch the right spot, allowing her release.

"Such an insatiable whore," he growled.

Bella felt the hard leather tip of his crop slide down her chest. He circled each nipple lightly with it and then dragged it down her stomach and over her wet pussy. She pushed her hips up, trying to make that satisfying contact with the crop.

"I can see what you want. Stop begging or I'll have to punish you."

"Yes, my Master," she whimpered, breathing heavily.

She arched her back as the crop travelled slowly up and down her body, and then she screamed as it came down with a slap on each nipple.

"I'm sorry, my Master," she whimpered.

Gabriel took his time, running the crop over every inch of bare flesh. Bella moaned and writhed below its teasing caress. He continued to explore her body with the tip of the crop, stopping every now and then to give her light teasing taps up and down her frame.

She was his thing to play with, and that was exactly what he was doing, playing with her, teasing his prey. She could feel her skin heating up and her need intensified. He traced her lips with it, she kissed it desperately, and then it disappeared.

The voice in her head was screaming for him to allow her to cum, but he had other ideas in mind. She heard the sound of his lighter and tensed. Was he going to burn her? He had never caused her deliberate harm before, but she couldn't see anything with the tie fastened over her eyes and fear overtook her.

"Such nice nipples," he said as he tugged on one and then the other. "Look at how they're erect and begging to be played with."

Bella whimpered in fear, but before she had a chance to respond, a drop of hot wax fell on her left nipple. The sensation surprised her and she moaned loudly in both pain and pleasure. More wax splattered over each nipple and the endorphins kicked in, sending her on her way into subspace. The drops made a trail down her belly and she screamed again as they began to cover her mound

"Ah," her Master groaned. "This is quite lovely indeed, but I think we can dress it up a little with something other than white."

The drops stopped for a moment and Bella took the opportunity to try to calm her breathing. She heard her Master blow out the candle and could immediately smell the smoke in the room. She jumped as more wax fell over her already covered nipples.

"I got this purple candle just for you, my pig, and I have to say the dark purple colour really stands out over the white wax."

"Thank you, my Master," she gasped, still trying to control her breathing.

As more drops landed on her bare skin, Bella felt her body begin to fly. The pain diminished and it was now just her and her Master. Everything around them, including the wax, had disappeared. Love and adoration for this man filled her to the point of bursting as the growing need to cum persisted.

Her Master said something about colour and Bella thought he may have switched candles a few more times, but it was hard to concentrate on what he was saying, because she was completely lost in subspace. Her body was writhing, pulling against the bonds, and Bella knew she had completely given up control to her Master.

"Beautiful," her Master exclaimed, "a work of art."

Bella just moaned in response, unable to give anything more. She heard the sounds of her Master's camera clicking around her as he circled the bed.

The bed dipped down beside her and she purred as her Master ran his hand through her hair.

"Such a good girl," he whispered soothingly. He planted little kisses over her face and then asked, "Can you hear me, my slut?"

"Yes, my Master," she breathed.

"Good girl," he said. "I need you to stay very still. Do you understand?"

"Mmmmhmmm" she nodded

"Don't move, my love. I'm taking out the knife."

"Yes, my Master," she said, as the words sank in.

Gabriel dragged the knife along her cheek, down across her neck, and then down again to her nipples. She moaned loudly, the orgasm building inside her, impatient for its chance to take over. He gently ran the knife over her breast, allowing the blade to slide under the hard layer of wax sheathing her areola. With small flicks, Gabriel gently peeled the hardened wax from each nipple. He ran his hands over both breasts when he was done and Bella moaned again.

She felt the knife as it ran down her belly, grazing the little drops of hardened wax and pealing them from her skin. She knew where it was headed and she had to concentrate hard on not moving. She could feel her Master focusing as he worked on removing the wax from between her legs.

It was a lot harder for her not to move as he removed the wax from her pussy than it had been when he had removed it from her nipples. She could feel every little movement and the sensation was powerful. The physical aspect of removing the wax from that intimate area was incredibly stimulating, but the mental aspect was even more impressive. She knew that even the slightest movement on her part could be detrimental, and it took immense trust in her Master to allow him to use a knife to remove the wax, especially since she was bound and blind. She realized how much she trusted and loved this man and was overcome with happiness, trust, and love.

"Good girl," he said as he finished and ran his hands over her now freed skin.

Bella moaned and arched her back again, trying desperately to feel him against her body.

"My Master," she breathed. "Please, I need you."

"I know, my sweet."

Bella felt him get up from the bed and heard his clothes fall to the floor.

"You're a greedy slut," he said, climbing back onto the bed between her legs and pushing her thighs apart roughly."

She moaned and lifted her hips. He ran his hands up her legs and pulled apart her lips.

"You're so wet," he stated and ran a finger teasingly around her aching hole.

"Please..." she begged.

"Yes, my whore," he answered, then ran his finger up her slit to slowly circle her clit.

"Oh God, my Master, please!" she screamed, thrashing and pulling on the bonds.

The head of his cock prodded her opening and she lifted her hips desperately. With a hard thrust, he speared her with his cock, burying himself inside her to the hilt. It was all she needed to put her over the edge and she screamed out, thrashing and bucking her hips wildly below him.

Gabriel stayed still, his hard dick piercing her to the core as the powerful orgasm washed over her. "Yes, my slut," he growled. "Cum for me."

Bella lost control completely as she tossed around on the bed. Her Master grabbed her hips and held her as she rode it out. Wave after wave of orgasm hit her. Her body flung around violently while she screamed crazily.

When her breathing started to calm, her Master began impaling her rhythmically with his stiff cock.

"No, my Master," she begged, completely exhausted, her clit pulsing and sensitive.

"Oh yes, my slut. You're mine to use when I want, and right now I want to empty my balls inside of you."

His words sent a renewed hunger through her body and she pushed her hips up against him, matching his thrusts. He covered her mouth with one hand and began pinching her sensitive nipples and kneading her breasts with the other. She tried to scream, but it only came out as a muffled moan.

Her Master wrapped a hand around her throat and said, "Take it, whore. You know you're made to be used and fucked."

"Yes, my Master," she panted.

"Slut," he spat and slapped her face.

Bella moaned loudly again and moved her hips up to meet him more roughly.

"Yes, my Master. FUCK ME!" she screamed. "Use me to empty your balls."

A growl came from deep down in her Master's chest and he fucked her harder.

"Oh God, yes Master. Rip me open. Hurt me with your big cock. Make it hurt, my Master. Please..." she begged.

Gabriel began slapping her over and over. She couldn't take it anymore and she came hard again, screaming uncontrollably. He grabbed her hips and thrust deeply inside her one more time before he groaned and filled her cunt with his seed.

Gabriel collapsed on top of her, his limp body covering hers. She purred as she rubbed her cheek up against his. They lay like that until they caught their breath and then her Master unfastened her cuffs from the bed and removed the tie from around her eyes.

"My Master," she sighed.

He pulled her into his arms and she melted into him. She was exhausted, mentally and physically, and his strong arms around her allowed her to completely relax. She was safe with her Master, whom she loved more than anything.

"You are mine," he said, "and I love you."

"I love you too, my Master, more than anything in the world."

Bella closed her eyes and listened to his breathing. She was asleep within minutes, tangled up on the bed with her Master.