Coming Home to Master 06-10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Relax and enjoy the ride," Danielle giggled as she worked.

"I'm trying, but whatever you put on me is driving me crazy," Bella gasped.

"Here," she said and began pressing on the soles of Bella's feet.

Bella cried out, "Oh God, what are you doing to me!"

"Relax," she said soothingly.

Bella couldn't stop moaning and felt like she was going to burst.

"Some people are more sensitive to it than others," Danielle explained. "I think maybe you're one of those people."

"It figures," she said as she squirmed.

Cupping Bella's chin in her hand, Danielle looked into Bella's eyes, "Is it really that bad, love?"

Bella groaned in response and Danielle bent down to gently kiss her on the lips. Lightly using her teeth, she tugged on Bella's lips as she let her hand slide down Bella's oily skin to knead her breasts sensually. Moaning instinctively, Bella arched her back. Danielle smiled down at her playfully and slid a couple of fingers into Bella's dripping pussy.

"Oh yes," she screamed.

Danielle smiled wickedly, her eyes sparkling with delight. She continued to kiss Bella, teasing her with her lips and tongue as she used her thumb to lightly circle Bella's clit.

Bella could feel that her orgasm was coming fast. Pushing her pussy up against Danielle's hand, she screamed, "Please fuck me!"

Slowly slipping her fingers from Bella's pussy, Danielle looked Bella over hungrily. "I'm really sorry, dear. As much as I'd love to have my way with a delicious little submissive like yourself, Miss Rachel has been very clear that we need to get you ready for your Master. I'm sure we will have time to continue this another time. Please lie here and relax for a few minutes," Danielle ordered. "I'm just going to go find out where Miss Rachel wants me to send you next."

Bella concentrated on breathing deeply and thinking about anything but her throbbing clit, dripping pussy, and Danielle's hands. She was thankful for the few minutes alone to regain her composure. When Danielle returned, Charlotte was with her. Bella felt pretty guilty about what was going to happen when Charlotte found out who her Master was, but she tried hard not to show it.

"Charlotte is going to take you to get all of the oil washed off," Danielle explained.

"Okay," Bella acquiesced. "Thank you so much for the amazing massage, Danielle."

"You're very welcome," she said genuinely and with a huge smile. "I hope I will have the chance to teach you how to do it sometime. It's an amazing feeling to be able to do something like this for another submissive and an even more amazing feeling to be able to do it for your Master."

"I hope I can take you up on that soon," she said and meant it.

"The only thing I thought I could manipulate was food, until Danielle taught me her magic," Charlotte added with a laugh.

"She's pretty amazing," Bella agreed, "but whatever she put on my clit is witch craft."

Both girls broke out into a fit of uncontrollable laughter and it took a minute before Danielle could even speak, "maybe you should wash it off."

"Yeah, maybe," Bella replied sarcastically.

Charlotte led Bella back to the enormous bathroom on the first floor. "Miss Rachel told me that you must be properly washed before your Master comes to pick you up."

"Oh, well I can just take a quick shower," Bella said, nodding towards the showers.

Charlotte laughed, "That's not how it's going to work today, Bella. I've been told to give you the full treatment."

"You really don't have to," Bella started, but Charlotte interrupted her.

"There is something you have to learn, Bella, something we all had to learn in fact. As submissives, it is in our nature to care for others, but it's difficult for us to allow others to take care of us." Bella nodded and she continued. "The thing is, we tend to forget that we are worth it too and that it's very important that we're well taken care of so that we have the energy and desire to take care of our Masters. You are worth it, Bella," she said sternly while looking into Bella's eyes. Looking back at Charlotte's beautiful blue eyes, Bella wasn't sure what to say. Smiling, she continued, "the other things is, serving others brings us pleasure and here you will find the same kind of joy in serving other submissives as you do when you serve your Master. You will know that by serving them, you have helped them to serve their Masters and that's really what being a submissive is all about, isn't it?" Bella smiled at her, understanding what she was saying.

"Good, now that we've gotten that out of the way, it's time for your bath. It is okay for you to remove your collar and cuffs to get washed, right?"

"Yes," she answered, looking around the room for somewhere safe to put them.

"Just put them on the table over there," Charlotte said, pointing to a table covered in different little bottles. They both walked over to the table, and while Bella carefully removed her collar and cuffs, Charlotte loaded a tray with different bottles and containers. "Perfect," she said, looking Bella over. "Now I want you to head over to the descending tub and hold onto the railing. I'm going to lower it until the water reaches your neck."

"Okay," Bella said excitedly as she went over to the railing.

She'd never seen a tub like this before. In fact, it was the size of a small swimming pool. The bottom of the tub sunk down into the floor while Bella stood on it. As she held onto the railing, she felt the water rise steadily up her body. It was warm and inviting and Bella enjoyed the feeling of it on her freshly massaged muscles. Charlotte stopped the descent when the water reached Bella's neck. She let go of the railing and swam around a bit.

"This is amazing," she exclaimed.

"Yes, it really is," Charlotte answered, walking over to some hooks in the wall where she hung up her collar. Removing her apron, she hung it on the same hook.

Bella watched as Charlotte walked over to the table to pick up the tray she had prepared. She was stunning. Her long brown hair framed her beautiful face and hung down her back teasingly. Bella was finally able to see the large perky breasts with invitingly pink nipples that the apron had been concealing. Her clit was throbbing uncontrollably as her eyes devoured Charlotte's curvy body. She set the tray down beside the tub and slid in with Bella, her blue eyes shining as she smiled at her.

Bella tried hard to control her breathing as Charlotte came towards her. "Let's start with your hair," she said softly. "Please get it wet so that I can wash it for you."

"Okay," Bella replied, a little too breathlessly.

She dove under the water and swam around a bit, trying to think of anything but the incredibly sexy, naked woman who was about to touch her. She came up for air and groaned when she opened her eyes to see Charlotte's ample breasts bobbing up and down in front of her.

"Are you okay?" she asked sweetly.

"Yes, it's just this stuff on my clit. I need to get it off," Bella tried as an excuse.

"We'll get to that," she said and emptied some shampoo into her hands.

Bella turned her back to Charlotte and she began to massage the shampoo into Bella's hair. Charlotte's small fingers worked their way through Bella's hair and she closed her eyes, enjoying Charlotte's touch. Charlotte took her time, kneading and rubbing Bella's scalp, and Bella moaned as she felt her body melting.

"Rinse," she commanded, taking her fingers out of Bella's hair.

Bella plunged her head under the water and rubbed the soap out of her hair. Charlotte was ready with the conditioner when Bella came back up. Bella turned around again and Charlotte massaged the conditioner into her hair. She tried to concentrate on staying calm as Charlotte worked her fingers through her hair, but she could feel Charlotte's body rubbing up against her back as they moved around in the water.

When Charlotte was done, Bella rinsed her hair again. Charlotte was pouring liquid soap into her hands when Bella came back up, and the light scent of flowers filled her nose. She came very close to Bella and began to gently rub the soap over her shoulders. Bella licked her lips as she watched the concentration on Charlotte's face and she could have sworn that Charlotte wasn't only watching her reactions, but was also really enjoying touching her. Swallowing hard, Bella tried to push the thought out of her head. Charlotte had been told to wash her, she was only following orders. Charlotte pulled Bella up against her body as she ran her hands up and down Bella's back. Their breasts were pressed up against each other and Bella could smell Charlotte's perfume as she breathed her in. With one hand resting on the small of Bella's back, Charlotte began to wash her breasts. Bella felt her nipples harden with desire as Charlotte's fingers slid over them teasingly. Bella moaned softly and Charlotte pushed her up against the wall, picking up one leg and then the other to wash them.

"We need to deal with this," she said very softly, picking Bella up, pressing her back up against the wall, and pulling her legs around her waist.

Bella felt Charlotte's fingers slide over her clit as she pressed her body up hard against Bella's. Bella's head fell back as she closed her eyes and moaned, feeling Charlotte's fingers lightly manipulating her clit. Bella lost control, her back arched, and she pushed her cunt up against Charlotte's probing fingers.

"Please," she panted.

Tangling her fingers in Bella's hair, she pulled her into a passionate embrace. Bella wrapped her arms around Charlotte and kissed her hungrily. Bella felt like she was starving and that Charlotte was the only one who could save her. Her hard nipples were crushed up against Charlotte's breasts and her excitement mounted as she felt Charlotte's pussy rubbing up against hers. With one hand around Charlotte's neck, Bella reached down with the other to fondle Charlotte's full breasts and began licking and sucking on her neck.

Still holding Bella, Charlotte turned them around in the water and whispered in Bella's ear "Look up, sweet Bella."

Tearing her eyes from Charlotte's intoxicating body, Bella looked up to see Kevin sitting in a chair by the wall, his rock hard dick glistening in his hand as he watched them.

"Oh God," she moaned and then plunged her tongue back into Charlotte's mouth. Her fingers slid deep into Bella's pussy and she moaned hungrily again.

Charlotte lifted Bella easily out of the water and sat her down on the edge of the tub. "Spread your legs, slut," she commanded and sank her head deep into Bella's pussy.

Forcing Bella's legs open wide; she thrust her fingers back into Bella's aching cunt. Her moans echoed through the bathroom as she braced herself with her arms. Adding another finger into Bella's hungry cunt, Charlotte relentlessly fucked her hole and sucked on her clit, flicking it with her tongue. Bella looked over and saw Kevin watching them intently as he pumped his hard cock. It was red, swollen, and glistening as his hand moved over it rhythmically. Charlotte reached up with her free hand to twist and pull on one of Bella's nipples. She sucked insistently on her clit until Bella's body began to shake. Movement near the door caught Bella's eye and she looked over to see her Master, still in the suit he had put on for work in the morning, smiling at her with a drink in his hand.

"Oh fuck!" Bella screamed, as her orgasm hit her like a tidal wave.

The fingers in her pussy thrust up ruthlessly into her spasming hole and her body shook violently as she came.

When Bella finally caught her breath and opened her eyes, she was lying on the floor with her feet hanging in the water. Charlotte was sitting beside her, and from the big smile on her face, Bella assumed that she hadn't seen her Master watching them. She turned her head to where Kevin had sat watching them, but he was gone too.

"How are you feeling," she asked gently.

"Incredibly relaxed," Bella answered, still trying to control her breathing.

"Great," she said happily, "that was the idea."

Charlotte leaned over to kiss her and Bella pulled her down on top of her.

"Sorry, Bella," she said, pulling herself away with a laugh, "but I have to get back to the kitchen to make sure everything is ready to be served and you have to go fix your hair and makeup." Bella groaned, knowing she was right.

They both got up and Charlotte pulled two big fluffy towels from the towel warmer and handed one to Bella. They dried themselves off quickly and then Bella went to the table to put her collar and cuffs back on while Charlotte put the bottles of soap away before putting her own collar and apron back on. She gave Bella a quick kiss on the lips and then headed back to the kitchen. Miss Rachel was on her way into the bathroom and thanked Charlotte as she passed her.

"I heard you two had a good time," she said with a wink.

"That was the best bath I've ever had," Bella replied, blushing. "Where is my Master? Can I see him?"

"You will," she laughed, "but I wanted to come in first to let you know that you can use my room to fix your hair and makeup. This is just for today though. Usually submissives have their own rooms while they stay here. We will need to work that out with your Master later."

"Thank you, Miss Rachel," Bella said gratefully.

"Hurry up now, Bella, your Master will be waiting for you in the living room."

"Yes, Miss Rachel," she said and hurried upstairs.

Chapter Nine

Bella came down the grand stairway and could hear her Master's voice coming from the living room as he spoke with Miss Rachel. It had been an entire day since she had seen him and she was so excited that she wanted to just run and jump into his arms, but then she remembered the scolding that Céline had gotten for running in the house, so she did her best to keep her cool as she walked towards his deep voice. Her bare feet didn't make any noise as she walked into the room, so neither her Master, nor Miss Rachel, heard her enter the room. She took the opportunity to look at her beautiful Master as she breathed deeply. He and Miss Rachel were sitting across from each other in big comfortable arm chairs, a glass of wine in their hands. He looked so relaxed, as if he was in his own home and he chatted easily with Miss Rachel.

"My Master," she breathed, and threw herself at his feet. She rained little kisses down on both of his polished shoes and then wrapped her arms around his waist and rested her head in his lap.

"Hello, little one," he said, running his fingers through her freshly washed hair. "How was your day?"

"It was wonderful, my Master," she said, nuzzling her head on his lap, "but I missed you so much!"

"You didn't seem to be missing me when I saw you a little while ago," he said with a wicked smile and Miss Rachel laughed.

Bella looked up at him, her eyes wide in surprise, "But I ALWAYS miss you, my Master."

Putting down his glass of wine, he grabbed her hair and roughly pulled back her head, forcing her to look up at him. Wrapping his other hand tightly around her throat, restricting the blood flow and making it hard to breath, he kissed her deeply. Bella's body responded immediately. She became light headed and her pussy flooded.

He loosened his grip around her throat and she breathed deeply, "Oh, my Master..."

"Calm down, my pig," he said with an edge to his voice. "I understand we will be having dinner soon."

"Please, my Master," Bella whimpered, "I've missed you so much."

"Come," he said patting his lap.

She climbed up into his lap and snuggled up against him. The smell of his cologne was driving her crazy and her naked body was on fire where it was touching his.

"Spread your legs, my slut," he commanded. "I thought I told you earlier that a slut never closes her legs."

Bella quickly spread her legs so that they were open and accessible to him and hung down on either side of his. Wrapping his hand back around her throat, be began squeezing and pinching her breasts with the other one.

Miss Rachel sat quietly, watching and sipping her wine, as Gabriel kneaded and tortured Bella's breasts until they were nice and red.

"Yes," he growled into her ear. "You are mine."

Bella moaned and squirmed in his lap, which made him tighten his grip on her throat. She was becoming dizzier, and could feel the orgasm building inside her. Arching her back, she pushed her pussy upwards, begging him to give her release.

Gabriel released his grip on her throat and planted little kisses all over her face. Bella's lips found his and she kissed him hungrily.

Kevin appeared then, looking between Miss Rachel and Gabriel, "Dinner is ready. Please come to the table when you're ready," then he disappeared into the dining room.

Bella groaned as her Master stood up, sliding her off his lap. "It's time to eat, my love," he whispered into her ear.

Miss Rachel stood and they both walked to the dining room with Bella following behind. Kevin was standing by the table waiting quietly when they entered. They each took their seats at the table and Bella knelt beside her Master's chair.

"Mmmm, good girl," he said looking down at her and petting her head.

"We are ready," Miss Rachel said, nodding to Kevin

"Yes, Miss Rachel," he answered and headed into the kitchen.

Céline was with him when he came back out. She was no longer wearing the French Maid outfit, but now just a collar. Each of them carried two small plates of fleurs de capucine garnies de guacamole. Charlotte had done an amazing job. The food looked like art work and was far too beautiful to eat. They placed the four plates on the table, and then stood waiting.

"I don't think you have met Céline," Miss Rachel said to Master.

"No, I have not. It is very nice to meet you, little one," he said, nodding to Céline.

"Thank you, Sir. Is there anything else you need before I leave," she asked.

"We are fine, Céline," Miss Rachel answered, "thank you. Please go start your meal with the others."

"Yes, Miss Rachel," she said and returned to the kitchen.

Kevin was still standing by the table and lifted a bottle of wine. "Would you like more wine," he asked.

"Please," Gabriel said, lifting his glass so that Kevin could fill it.

Miss Rachel lifted her glass as well and Kevin filled them both.

"Water?" he asked.

Both Master and Miss Rachel lifted their water glasses and Kevin filled those as well.

"Thank you, Kevin," Miss Rachel smiled gratefully. "Please sit and eat with us."

"Yes, Miss Rachel," he said and took a seat beside her.

Looking down at Bella with an amused smile, her Master said, "Stay there for now, little one. I will feed you."

She blushed deeply then. This would not be the first time that her Master had fed her and Bella absolutely loved eating from his hand, but the feelings it brought out in her were quite intense. It always reminded her that she was completely his, completely under his control, and completely at his mercy, but no one had ever seen her in such a vulnerable position before, being fed out of her Master's hand.

"Yes, my Master," she said softly.

After having taken his first bite and commenting on what an amazing chef Charlotte was, he dipped one of the flower petals from Bella's plate into the guacamole and gently slid it into her open mouth. It was delicious, just as she had suspected it would be, but the heat in her cheeks was distracting her.

"Look at how she's blushing," commented Miss Rachel.

"Yes," laughed Gabriel. "She is beautiful when she is so vulnerable."

They finished eating their amuse bouche in minutes and Kevin called quietly into the kitchen for the next plate.

Gabriel grabbed Bella by the throat again and pulled her eyes to his, "So what do you think of your new friend's cooking skills, my slut?"