Coming Home to Master 06-10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Bella opened her mouth to answer, but was stopped short when she heard Charlotte's sharp intake of breath. Charlotte had just walked into the dining room with Céline, both carrying two plates of salade de supions émincés et tomatés à l'aïoli, and saw Bella kneeling at the foot of her Master's chair, his vice like hand around her throat.

"Putain," she whispered, setting the plates down quickly on the table and retreating into the kitchen.

"Did she just cuss?" Gabriel asked.

"She did," confirmed Miss Rachel sternly. "Charlotte, get back in here!"

Bella looked from her Master to Miss Rachel in fear and horror. No one had prepared Charlotte for this and now they were upset that she had sworn in front of them? Bella didn't understand and it took all of her strength not to run into the kitchen behind Charlotte and take her into her arms to explain.

Charlotte came back in slowly, her eyes full of tears," Yes, Miss Rachel?" she asked in barely a whisper.

Gabriel was a blur as he rose from his chair and Bella doubted that Charlotte even had the chance to register what was happening before his hand was in her hair, wrenching her head back painfully and forcing her to meet his clear blue eyes. Tears began rolling down her cheeks, but she remained silent.

"What did you just say, Charlotte?" he asked, his voice cutting into her like a knife.

"Nothing, Sir," she stammered, "I'm sorry, Sir."

"What did you say?" he demanded more forcefully.

Charlotte cringed as he tightened his grip on her hair and Bella could see the pain in her eyes.

"I'm so sorry," she spluttered.

Gabriel sat down on the closest empty chair, dragging her behind him by her hair. She screamed out in pain, but was helpless as he threw her over his lap. Pinning her hands behind her back with one hand, he began slapping her ass hard with the other.

Five hard slaps to each cheek then he stopped and asked in an unnervingly calm voice, "I will only ask you once more, Charlotte. What did you say?"

Charlotte began to struggle against him as her tears fell to the floor. Gabriel resumed the spanking, harder this time, and Charlotte began to scream.

"Putain, I said putain. Please let me go. I can't do this. Please!" she screamed.

Gabriel stopped spanking her bright red ass, a look of surprise on his face.

"You can't do what, little one?" he asked more gently this time as he rubbed her glowing ass soothingly.

She fell limply over his lap and sobbed hysterically.

"What is going on?" he asked Miss Rachel, completely confused.

Miss Rachel nodded in Bella's direction and Bella just stared at him, her mouth wide in astonishment.

Realization seemed to hit and Bella could see that her Master understood. He picked the girl up and cradled her in his strong arms, worry straining his face as he rocked her gently. She wept uncontrollably, great sobs wracking her body, her tears soaking Gabriel's shirt.

Bella moved to get up, she wanted to go comfort Charlotte, but Miss Rachel stopped her with a hand on her shoulder. She watched helplessly as Charlotte cried and her Master rocked her softly.

"Please don't cry, Charlotte," he said tenderly. "I will always care for you deeply. I helped to train you. You are one of my girls."

"But I don't want to be 'one of your girls'. I wanted to be your submissive," she sobbed. "I wanted to be the one at your feet. I could have learned," she wept.

"You did learn," he said quietly, wiping the tears from her cheeks and smoothing her hair. "You learned quickly and became the perfect submissive."

"Not perfect enough for you," she whimpered.

"That's not true at all, little one. You are intelligent and learn quickly, you are one of the most stunning women I have ever laid eyes on, and your willingness and gracefulness as a submissive far surpassed my expectation."

Charlotte buried her head in Gabriel's chest, "Then why didn't you want me?" she sniffled.

"My dear," Master started, "it's not that I didn't want you. Who wouldn't want a submissive like you? You make my job as a Master so easy, but even in a 24/7 relationship, there is more to it and just domination and submission. We have different interests and different aspirations. Our lives are going to go in two different directions, and it wouldn't have been fair to either of us if I had collared you. It would have been holding you back, preventing you from realizing your full potential, and what kind of a Master does that?"

"But I could have learned," she whispered, beginning to calm down.

"You could have learned many things, Charlotte, and you did, but a Master's job is to free his submissive of barriers, helping her to realize her full potential as a person and as a submissive."

"Yes Sir," she said weakly. "Please don't forget about me."

"I'll never forget about you, Charlotte, and I'll make a point to see you more often if you'd still like that, but I will also continue to look for the right Master for you."

"Thank you, Sir," she said, hugging him tightly.

Gabriel ran the tips of his fingers over her face and then kisses her softly and lovingly. "I will always have a place for you in my heart, my dear Charlotte, and I promise that we will find you the perfect Master one day."

"Yes, Sir."

Gabriel kissed her again and wiped the remaining tears from her cheeks. "Go eat your dinner," he said gently, "and we can talk more later if you'd like."

She nodded and Céline came to help her back into the kitchen. Kevin ensured that everyone had their salads and that the glasses were full before sitting back down beside Miss Rachel. Gabriel came back around the table, offered Bella a hand to help her up, took her in his arms, and held her tightly.

"I love you, my pig," he said and then kissed her. "Please sit down and eat with us for the rest of the meal."

"Yes, my Master," she said, hugging him tightly before taking her seat beside him.

"I'm sorry about that," said Miss Rachel as they all began to eat. "I really thought I had taken care of it long ago, but I guess she still wants to be yours."

"There is no need for you to apologize," said Gabriel. "It looks as if I should have dealt with it more directly a long time ago."

Bella stared at the squids in her plate and wondered how on earth anyone could eat them.

"I think we need to find that girl a Master," he said thoughtfully. "I have a few ideas, but I will need some time to ensure I've found the right person."

Miss Rachel nodded and they all remained quiet while they thought about it.

Bella speared a squid with her fork and looked at it closely. 'Strange,' she thought to herself as she turned it around in front of her. When she looked up, her Master was watching her, a smile on his face.

"Charlotte made this for me, my pig. She knows how much I love it," he chuckled. "I'm sure she won't mind if I eat yours too."

Bella blushed and her Master scraped her salad onto his plate.

"More for me," he grinned.

Kevin called to the girls in the kitchen when everyone had finished their salad. Céline and Danielle came out with the souris d'agneau and a basket full of bread.

"Holy smokes," Bella exclaimed when she saw the size of the plate placed in front of her. "How can anyone eat all of this?"

Gabriel laughed, "It's a lot, but it's really good, and Charlotte makes the best lamb shank I've ever tasted."

"Charlotte makes the best everything that anyone has ever tasted," Miss Rachel added.

Bella took a bite of the meat and it melted in her mouth. She closed her eyes and moaned. It was exquisite. "Oh, my Master, please let me come back to find out how to make this. Charlotte was going to show me, but I couldn't take off my cuffs. I really want to be able to make this for you. She said it's your favourite and I can see why."

Her Master smiled, his blue eyes sparkling at her, "We'll see, my love."

Bella ate until she felt like she was going to burst. It was just so good that she couldn't stop. When they were finished, the girls came back out to clear the plates and left them with a cheese platter.

"I just can't..." Bella groaned and looked at her Master pleadingly.

"It's okay, little one," her Master laughed. "I'm not going to force you to eat anymore."

"Why don't you tell your Master about your day, Bella?" Kevin suggested.

"Yes," Miss Rachel agreed.

As the three of them ate some cheese, Bella explained her day to Master. She told him about how impressed she was with the house and how his bedroom smelled like him. Then her face lit up as she described what she had seen downstairs and how amazing the scene was between Kevin and Miss Rachel.

"Will you take me down there one day, my Master?" she asked, her voice full of hope and excitement.

"We'll see," he said with a twinkle in his eyes.

Bella groaned, her Master loved to tease her, and she just couldn't get that dungeon out of her mind.

"My Master," she began tentatively, "I love you and I'm yours. I just can't stop thinking about what it would be like to be chained in that dungeon and completely at your mercy."

"I'm sure you can't," he laughed.

Danielle and Céline came back out then to clear the plates and to ask if anyone wanted a piece of cheesecake.

Gabriel's face lit up, "Charlotte really went to a lot of trouble to make all of my favourite foods! Of course I'll have some cheesecake."

Both Miss Rachel and Kevin said they'd have some and Bella groaned again.

"I love cheesecake and it's so hard to find here, but I'm so full. Do you think I could have just a sliver?"

Céline laughed, "Of course, Bella."

The girls took the plates into the kitchen and Danielle came back with the cheesecake. It was a tall New York style dessert with a fresh strawberry suzette sauce on top. She set it down in front of Kevin and handed him a knife and a cake server. Kevin served his Mistress first, then placed a big slice of cheese cake in front of Gabriel before serving Bella and himself.

Bella bit into it and moaned, "Oh God, it's so good. If we had started with the cheesecake, I could have devoured the entire thing."

Her Master looked over at her with mock severity, "Not on your life. Charlotte made this for me!"

Everyone laughed and Bella continued to moan as she ate her small piece of cheesecake.

Miss Rachel raised an eyebrow, "I think your slut might cum from Charlotte's cheesecake."

"It's entirely possible," Gabriel admitted. "She loves it just as much as I do and Charlotte has really outdone herself tonight."

Everyone agreed with Gabriel as they finished their dessert. Danielle came back in to fetch the cheesecake for the girls eating in the kitchen and Gabriel asked her to send Charlotte out to the dining room.

Charlotte appeared a few minutes later with a tray of coffee. She set a cup in front of all of them and placed the milk and sugar in front of Gabriel.

"Yes, Sir?" she asked. "What can I do for you?"

"Come," was all he said.

Charlotte put down the tray and walked over to Gabriel. She knelt at his side with her hands on her thighs and asked again, "Yes, Sir?"

Tenderly, Gabriel stroked the side of her face and then gently lifted her chin so that she was looking up into his eyes.

"Thank you, Charlotte," he said lovingly. "I now know how much you must have been hurting and I'm so very sorry for that, but even though you were in pain, you made all of my favourite foods, and as always, made them better than I could have dreamed of. You've outdone yourself, little one, and it is important to me that you know how much I appreciate it."

Charlotte blushed and whispered, "Thank you, Sir."

"If it's okay with Miss Rachel," Master said, looking to her, "I'd really love it if you joined us in the dining room for coffee."

"Of course," Miss Rachel nodded enthusiastically.

Charlotte blushed even harder, "Thank you, Sir, I'd really like that."

Gabriel bent down and kissed Charlotte softly on the lips. "Go get yourself a coffee, little one, and come back to sit with us."

"Yes, Sir," she said and headed back to the kitchen.

Charlotte came back and everyone fixed their coffees.

"You really did a great job on diner," Kevin said. "I really wish I could cook like that for Miss Rachel."

"Me too," Miss Rachel laughed and it was Kevin's turn to blush.

"Charlotte said she would teach me," Bella said excitedly to her Master. "That is, if you still want to," she added to Charlotte.

Charlotte placed her hand on Bella's, "I have to tell you, I never expected that you were his submissive, but it doesn't change how I feel about you. I think we have a connection and my offer to teach you how to cook is still open. I can even give you another bath," she said turning bright red again.

Bella smiled brightly and gave her a huge hug.

"She's so wonderful. Can we take her home with us, my Master?" Bella asked him, still crushing Charlotte in her arms.

"Are you trying to kill me, slut?" he laughed.

"Well, maybe..." Bella giggled.

"Whore," he said smirking at her.

"Yes, my Master. Your whore."

"The two of them together could be a lot of work," commented Miss Rachel thoughtfully, "but on the other hand, they may disappear together and then you wouldn't see either of them again."

They all laughed and Bella kissed Charlotte on the cheek before going back to her coffee.

The five of them had a great time chatting and laughing while they drank their coffee. Charlotte seemed to be doing much better, and although Bella was still concerned about her, she knew she could be there for her as a friend to help her through it.

When they were finished, Charlotte got up from the table and excused herself to go take care of the dishes. Bella got up too and offered to help, but Miss Rachel reminded her that she was a guest for the day and that there could be plenty of other opportunities for her to help out with the chores.

"Really, my Master," she asked enthusiastically. "Do you think I could come back here?"

"We'll see, my slut," he smiled teasingly at her.

Chapter Ten

Bella was so overstimulated when her Master drove her home, that she had trouble sitting still. She caressed his skin as she rested her hand over his on the gear shift and watched the passing scenery out the window. The wetness between her legs became too much and she shifted restlessly in the seat beside him.

"Are you okay, my love," he asked her, a bit concerned, but with a smile on his face.

"Yes, my Master," she replied. "It's just been a very long day."

"I know, my dear," he said gently, "but it kept you busy and allowed you to think of other things so that you didn't miss me as much, right?"

"Yes, my Master, but now all I can think about is getting into that dungeon with you and then sleeping on that magnificent bed."

Her Master laughed and she was thankful that the windows were open and would help to calm the reddening of her face.

"Don't you think you've already had quite an eventful few days, greedy slut?" he asked, laughter filling his words.

Her face burned and she turned it towards the wind blowing in from outside. He was right, of course. Going through security at the airport had been an emotional roller coaster. She had been so nervous about passing through the metal detector that she almost didn't make it to the other side, and then she had to watch her Master with that female security guard and allow the woman to touch her without complaint. Not to mention everything that had happened on the long plane trip over the Atlantic. Her Master had known how humiliating it would be for her to be paid for her services, even if it was only five dollar bills, but he had been by her side every second, and given her the strength to make it though. On the other hand, her experience with the flight attendant had been exiting and she had really enjoyed it.

Finally being back with her Master had been quite emotional as well, but he also knew how to calm her emotions by doing things like securing her to the bed and holding her while she slept, as well as caring for her by allowing her to sleep in after the long trip and making her breakfast. He had been concerned about how much Bella had missed him, so he had come home from work the first day to bring her back with him and then arranged for her to go to Miss Rachel's the next day. She was really grateful for everything he had done for her and was so happy to be back, but it was still hard to get that fully furnished dungeon out of her head.

"Yes, my Master," she replied. "You're right."

"But you're still thinking about the dungeon," he laughed. "It's okay, my pig. I know what you like. I can arrange for you to spend more time at Miss Rachel's, but it will only really be for recreation as you have our new home to start thinking about now."

"And you, my Master!" she exclaimed enthusiastically.

"Yes, and me, my love," he laughed.

Bella leaned over and kissed him lovingly on the cheek. The rough stubble that had grown on his face throughout the day teased her lips, and the smell of him mixed with his cologne made her moan.

"Slut," he chuckled.

"I'm sorry, my Master. I just can't help it!"

"Try, little one," he said, the smile still on his lips.

"Yes, my Master," she sighed.

Bella began to recognize her surroundings as they neared their apartment. She realized that they really hadn't spent much time there since her return to France, but she supposed that really didn't matter, because her Master had only rented the place for her return so that they could look for their new home together. She had really been looking forward to that, but now that she was actually back in France, she was just enjoying the time she could spend with her Master.

Gabriel parked the car and the interruption of the constant rocking motion from the motor and the drive brought her back from her thoughts. They got out of the car and she tightened the overcoat that was the only thing between her nakedness and anyone who wanted to take a look. Her Master laced his fingers through hers and they took the elevator up to the apartment.

Once inside, Bella had barely hung up her coat when her Master grabbed her by the collar and kissed her deeply.

"Mine," he breathed.

"Yes, my Master," she moaned and lost herself in his passionate embrace.

Her Master took her by one of the cuffs around her wrist and led her into the bedroom where he threw her onto the bed. Bella fell, sprawled out on her back, but as soon as she tried to move he said, "Stay, my whore."

He attached her wrist cuffs to the hooks at the head of the bed, then pulled her downward and attached her ankle cuffs to each corner.

"My Master?" she asked tentatively.

"Shhhh, my slut," he soothed. "Trust me."

He pulled the tie from around his neck and used it to blindfold her. She couldn't see anything, but she could smell his scent on the tie. She moaned and tugged against the restraints.

"Tell me, my pig," her Master began, "did you enjoy your bath today?"

"Oh yes, my Master," she moaned again.

"Did you enjoy Charlotte's hands on your slutty body?" he asked, dipping a finger deep into her already soaking wet pussy.

"Yes, my Master," she whispered.

He pulled out his finger and used it to gently circle her clit.

Bella whimpered and pushed up against his finger, silently begging for more, but he just continued with the slow, gentle circles.

"Was she gentle with you?" he asked, as he ran his other hand over her breast and down her stomach. "Or was she rough," he asked, with an edge to his voice, as he moved his hand all the way down and shoved two fingers deeply into her cunt.

Bella cried out and found a pillow to dig her fingers into. He removed his fingers, but maintained his slow circling.

"Gentle, she was gentle, my Master," Bella stuttered.