Coming Home to Master 06-10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Bella was absolutely overwhelmed and wasn't sure at all what to say.

"It's okay, Bella," she laughed. "There is no need to say anything. It is a lot to take in at once and it is best that we take it one step at a time."

"Yes, Miss Rachel," Bella acknowledged.

"What is that for," she asked, gesturing to the bar and tables. "I thought it was an unwritten rule that doms and subs don't drink while playing?"

"For the most part, yes," agreed Miss Rachel, "but we sometimes allow very specific exceptions, which are very carefully monitored. The area over there is mostly used for entertaining and when we have large groups of people in the dungeon at one time. Some people prefer to watch instead of playing in public, and in that case, there is no harm in a drink or two, especially if the drinks are non-alcoholic," she laughed. "Sometimes we allow one alcoholic drink each when we are having a very private party where all of the participants are very intimately known, but either way, when there is a large group of people here, we always have dungeon monitors patrolling the dungeon, and the bartenders are also watching carefully. The last thing we want is one of our submissives to get hurt. Most importantly though, there is a fridge behind the bar that is always well stocked with water. The doms can get dehydrated fast when they're doing a long scene and when the subs go into subspace, the last thing they have on their mind is to remember to stay hydrated." Bella nodded and took another look around the room.

"Now that you've had a chance to take it all in, tell me what you think, Bella," she enquired.

"Uh, where do I even start," she said timidly, a little overwhelmed. "I had been excited to see what was down here after what Charlotte had said in the kitchen, but it was not at all what I had expected. I couldn't see anything when you first opened the door, but the smell of leather excited me immediately." Miss Rachel nodded, a smile on her face, but didn't say anything, allowing Bella to continue. "The torches are an amazing touch that I've never even thought of before and they gave me the feeling that I was descending into something medieval. I find all of the lighting down here extremely tastefully done and it creates a relaxing, but excitingly erotic mood."

"That was the idea," Miss Rachel said. "The torches can also be removed from the wall and held or put on a stand to increase lighting in any given area. They will continue to work without being plugged back in for about two hours at a time."

"That's incredible," Bella uttered, surprised. "As for the equipment, I've never seen such an exceptionally well-furnished dungeon. Some of it scares me a bit, but other things are awfully exciting."

They both heard the upstairs door open just then and turned to the stairs where they heard footsteps descending tentatively. From about half way down the stairs, they heard Kevin call, "Miss Rachel?"

"Yes, Kevin?"

"May I come down?"

"By all means," she replied.

They heard his footsteps as he made his way down the stairs and then he appeared at the bottom with a smile on his face. "So, what do you think?" he asked Bella excitedly.

"It's extraordinary," she replied, matching his excitement.

"I had a feeling you'd like it," he said, his eyes bright. He turned to Miss Rachel, "Charlotte is on schedule in the kitchen and Céline and Danielle have finished getting the house ready and are both helping Charlotte. Would you like me to call one of the other submissives to have them help serve tonight, Miss Rachel?"

"Thank you, Kevin," she replied, "but I think the tree of them can handle things on their own. We are expecting the Master at around 8pm, so please ensure that they have drinks ready by then and are prepared to serve dinner shortly after."

"Yes, Miss Rachel," he answered.

"Is there anything else, Miss Rachel?" he asked her.

"As a matter of fact, yes Kevin. Please go upstairs to inform the girls of the Master's arrival and then come back prepared for a short demonstration," she said smiling at him.

"Yes, Miss Rachel," he answered and hurried back up the stairs. "A demonstration?" Bella asked her.

She smiled excitedly at her, "Yes, I think we have enough time before your Master arrives. This way you'll have an idea of what goes on down here and hopefully it won't be such a scary thought after that." Bella smiled thankfully, knowing she was right.

When Kevin returned, the only thing he was wearing was a collar. Without a word, he knelt gracefully at Miss Rachel's feet and kissed them softly. He had a beautifully sculpted body and, although his muscles were hard, he seemed very soft and submissive towards Miss Rachel. Bella watched with what her Master calls her 'stupid smile' as she thought of being at his feet. The way Kevin moved, it was easy to see that he loved and served Miss Rachel in the same way that Bella loved her Master.

"Good boy," Miss Rachel said, running her fingers through his hair as he knelt before her waiting.

Miss Rachel offered him a hand to help him up, and he placed his bigger hand in hers to accept her assistance. Hand in hand, she walked him over to the Saint Andrew's cross and strapped him in facing it so that his back was exposed. It was obvious that he could easily have overtaken her, but he allowed her to take full control without a second thought.

"Is it alright," she asked him gently.

He moved his wrists and ankles, then gave a tug on the restraints before replying, "yes, Miss Rachel."

"Good," she said and then securely covered his eyes with a blindfold she had taken from a nearby drawer.

Bella watched his body relax against the cross as he was deprived of his sight. Miss Rachel walked over to an iPod that Bella hadn't seen during her exploration of the room, pushed a few buttons, and music filled the room. Resting his head against the pad, Kevin was breathing evenly and waiting patiently while Miss Rachel was organizing an arrangement of floggers on a nearby counter. She motioned for Bella to take a seat on a bench and walked back over to Kevin.

Bella sat and watched as Miss Rachel pressed the front of her body up against Kevin's back. Wrapping her arms around him, she ran her hands slowly up and down his torso as she kissed his neck and nibbled on his ear. Bella heard him groan when Miss Rachel stepped away and she felt the same longing flood her body as she watched. She knew what it meant to want her Master's touch while not being physically able to press her body up against his. Miss Rachel ran her hands over Kevin's back, massaging his shoulders lightly and then moving downward before stepping away. She picked up a rope flogger from the counter and began to whip him. Bella knew from experience that rope floggers don't hurt, they're more of a thuddy massage, but they're wonderful for relaxing the submissive and getting the body ready for a harder beating. After a few minutes, she exchanged the rope flogger for a leather one with thick tails. She continued to whip him and Bella heard him moan with pleasure.

"Good boy," she cooed and began to hit harder. The skin on Kevin's back turned red as it warmed up, but there were no visible marks from the flogging so far.

Miss Rachel ran a soothing hand over Kevin's back while she exchanged floggers once again. Bella was familiar with the technique of slowly working up to more stingy floggers and she loved it. She always drifted off into subspace and was sure that Kevin was well on his way there himself. The flogger she was now using had thinner leather tails than the first one. She started off slowly, and then built up the speed and intensity of her blows. Kevin arched his back and moaned loudly. Miss Rachel continued the beating until his back glowed red and Bella could just imagine the heat coming off of it. When she was finished with the flogger, Miss Rachel moved very close to him and ran both hands up and down his back. Kevin moaned with pleasure, letting his head fall back. She whispered something in his ear and Bella watched him nod his ascent. Miss Rachel pressed her body up against his for a moment and then picked up another flogger with even thinner leather tales.

This time she whipped him hard and Bella watched as the tails left marks on his red back. She cringed a little, imagining the pain he must have been feeling, but he appeared quite relaxed so she was sure he was already flying in subspace. He probably couldn't even feel the pain. Miss Rachel kept it up until his back was fully crisscrossed in red marks. Bella envied Kevin, because if he was anything like her, he'd wear those marks as a badge of honour. Miss Rachel picked up the last flogger from the counter and the crack it made after coming down across Kevin's back echoed through the room. When Bella looked closer, she noticed that this one was rubber instead of leather, and also had very thin tails. She watched him intently as he took his beating, wondering how much of the rubber flogger he could take. Angry red marks appeared instantly on his back after each blow. After a few minutes, Miss Rachel put the flogger down and slipped her hands into rabbit fur gloves. She slowly and gently ran her fur covered hands over his marked back, while whispering positive remarks into his ear.

Bella was able to make out, "good boy" and "I'm so proud of you," but she didn't catch the rest. Kevin was moaning softly and Bella could see that his strong body was slumping weakly against the cross.

Miss Rachel turned to Bella and asked her politely but assertively to go get a bottle of water out of the fridge. When Bella had returned with the water, Miss Rachel had already unhooked Kevin from the cross and was helping him over to the padded area in the corner. He lay down and she wrapped him in a blanket. Bella handed her the bottle of water without a word, she unscrewed the top, and handed it carefully to Kevin. Bella could see he was shaking a bit, but he gulped down about half of it, and then handed it back to her. She drank the rest and then turned to Bella.

"I need to stay with him for a bit to ensure that he's okay. Could you please go upstairs and find Danielle? She will be working with you for the next little bit."

"Yes, Miss Rachel," Bella answered right away as Miss Rachel snuggled up on the floor beside Kevin, pressing her body against his.

Bella took a moment to take in the beauty of what she was seeing before hurrying upstairs. She knew he needed some time alone with his Mistress as he came out of subspace and she didn't want to interrupt that very special time between dominant and submissive.

  1. Berkley Horse - https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Berkley_Horse

Chapter Eight

Bella found Danielle in the kitchen with the other girls. "Hello again," she said when she saw Bella enter, "are you mine now?"

"I guess so," Bella replied, smiling. "Miss Rachel is still downstairs with Kevin."

Danielle nodded, "After care is a very important part of the scene and Miss Rachel always takes good care of us. Anyhow, it's my job to start the process of getting you ready to see your Master. Please come with me."

Waving to Charlotte and Céline, Bella followed Danielle out of the kitchen. She led Bella back to where they had first met, the room with the massage tables.

"Miss Rachel has asked me to give you a full body massage so that you're nice and relaxed when your Master arrives."

"Really?"

"Yes," she laughed. "We take good care of all of the submissives here and it is important that you're fully ready to serve your Master when you are with him. You can't do that if you're tense, can you?"

"I guess not as well as I can if I'm relaxed," Bella answered with a laugh.

"Normally I would ask you to remove your collar and cuffs so they wouldn't hinder my work, but I understand you've been ordered not to remove them," she stated.

"That's right," Bella answered. "My Master said I was to wear them at all times, even when I'm not with him, unless I need to get washed."

"Knowing the Master," she countered, "I'm sure he'd be fine with it for things like this, but it's probably better to get his permission before doing it."

"Yes," she agreed.

"Alright then," Danielle began, "please climb onto this table and lie on your back. Try to relax and breathe deeply. I'll be with you in just a minute."

Bella got up on the table and was surprised at how comfortable it was. Danielle turned on the music and Bella could feel her body begin to relax immediately. Taking a bottle of oil off the warmer, Danielle squirted a generous amount into one of her hands.

"Just relax," she said, rubbed her hands together, and then began covering Bella's shoulders and chest with the warm oil. Her hands were strong, but they didn't hurt. Bella closed her eyes as Danielle began working on her shoulders. "You're a little tense," she noted.

"Mmmmm," Bella moaned. "Not for long."

Danielle laughed lightly at that and continued kneading, "so tell me what you think of the place so far." Opening her eyes to look up at Danielle, Bella said, "I've never seen anything like it. In fact, I've never even dreamed of anything like it."

"Yeah," she said as she moved down to the muscles in Bella's chest and she was amazed at how good it felt. "A submissive friend of mine told me about it a few years ago, but I had a hard time believing that what she had told me was true. When I finally did see the place for myself, I never wanted to leave."

"I can understand," Bella said, closing her eyes again. "I think I could stay on this table with you forever."

Danielle laughed again and moved to Bella's side so that she could work on her right arm. "Massages are always nice," she agreed, "but for me, it's everything here. I'm always learning when I'm here, I get to live openly as a submissive, and everyone supports each other like family."

She moved down to Bella's hand which made her moan, "Oh wow."

"I know, most people forget the hands, but we use them so much. They need attention too."

"So how did you end up here the first time," Bella asked her as she changed sides to work on the other arm.

"Well," Danielle began, "as I said, a submissive friend told me about it, so since I had someone to vouch for me, I was invited to spend the afternoon here to see what I thought. Honestly, I was pretty scared on the way here and I wasn't sure if I'd have the courage to actually get out of my car and ring the doorbell. I'm sure you can imagine the thoughts that were going through my head. Putting yourself out there as a submissive can be a very dangerous thing. Miss Rachel had arranged my visit to coincide with one of the days my friend would be here, you know, so I wouldn't be alone and would feel safer, but it's never easy."

"I know exactly what you mean," Bella said supportively.

Danielle moved back above Bella's head and added more oil to her hands. "I'm glad I found the courage to ring that bell," she said, looking into my eyes. "My life changed forever after walking through that door."

She slid her hot oily hands over Bella's breasts, kneading them firmly. Bella closed her eyes again, enjoying Danielle's touch, when she rolled Bella's nipples between her fingertips. Bella moaned in pleasure and her eyes snapped open to look up at Danielle. She was smiling down at her, but didn't stop. Continuing her work on Bella's breasts, she rolled and flicked Bella's nipples as she went.

"Mmmmmmmmm," she moaned and closed her eyes. "So what did you do here on your first day?"

"Well," she answered, still working on Bella's breasts, "I had lunch outside with Miss Rachel and Kevin. Charlotte had done the cooking, but it was my friend who was serving us. It was a beautiful day and we had a nice, long, relaxing lunch. Kevin and Miss Rachel explained how the house worked and told me a little about the people who come and go." Her hands moved down Bella's rib cage and belly, but she could feel that her nipples were still rock hard. "I thought it all sounded like a dream come true. I didn't have a Master at the time and Miss Rachel said that she could see if I was a good match for any of the doms that she knew. I was thrilled."

The kneading hands moved down Bella's right leg, but she didn't move or say anything, because she wanted Danielle to continue her story. "After lunch, she and Kevin gave me a tour of the house, and of course I was impressed. I didn't get a demonstration in the dungeon like you did today, but it was still impressive. I was ready to abandon my life and move in here permanently."

Bella laughed knowingly at that and Danielle moved down to Bella's foot. Unsure if it was because she was being touched, or because of how Danielle was massaging her foot, Bella moaned because her clit began to tingle.

"It always works," Danielle confirmed and kept working.

Bella began to wonder how she had just done that, but her thoughts were interrupted as Danielle continued her story.

"Miss Rachel explained that the place is a business, but she thought it would be great to have a massage therapist on staff and we worked out a deal, trading my services for hers." She moved to the other leg and managed the same trick with Bella's foot. "I started spending as much time here as I could. I just couldn't get enough. Being able to live freely as a submissive and to be surrounded by supportive people who treated me like family was more than I could ever have asked for."

Danielle stopped massaging, spread Bella's legs wide, and gently opened her pussy lips. "That's what I thought," she said with a giggle.

"What?" Bella asked, a little alarmed.

"You're all wet," Danielle giggled, again.

Bella felt the heat rise in her face as her cheeks turned red. Danielle opened a drawer and took out a tiny container. She dipped her finger into it and then spread the gel onto Bella's clit.

"What are you doing?" she asked, closing her legs instinctively.

"Don't worry," she said gently. "It's just a little something to keep you excited."

Before Bella could say anything, she felt her clit begin to throb.

"Time to turn over," Danielle said, and helped Bella onto her stomach.

"What did you put on me," Bella moaned.

"Relax," she commanded, "there is no point in giving you a massage if you're going to get tense. It's just a nice little gel that stimulates the clit. It will have you ready and dripping for when your Master gets here."

"That's probably not a good idea," Bella said, moaning again and squeezing her legs together to try to relieve her need, "I am always ready to jump on my Master when I see him."

Her hands moved back to Bella's shoulders and she relaxed again as Danielle worked her muscles. "I know your Master," she said with a wicked smile, "and I don't blame you."

"Mmmhmm," Bella moaned thinking about her Master.

"He's quite the man."

"Yes, but I'm a bit concerned about what will happen when Charlotte sees that I'm his submissive," Bella said worriedly. "She was very upset earlier and said that she didn't want to meet his sub."

"I know," Danielle said as she massaged, "but Charlotte has known for a long time that they were not right for each other, and we all suspected for a while now that he'd found someone, because he stopped spending time here."

"She was so nice to me though, and I don't want her to be upset."

Danielle began manipulating the muscles in Bella's back, which caused her to moan again.

"She'll be fine," Danielle commented as she turned Bella's back to putty. "She thinks the world of him, we all do, but I'm sure she will understand when she sees the two of you together tonight."

"I hope so," Bella said, a little desperately.

Bella began to wiggle a bit as her clit began to throb uncontrollably. Danielle had moved down to her legs and there was nothing she could do to relieve the pressure. Danielle's massage was amazing and Bella felt more relaxed than she had in a long time, but all she could think about was her throbbing clit.