Connecting with My Mom

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Eroscott
Eroscott
2,075 Followers

Stella relaxed again and began her first ever sexual fantasy about her son. She was feeling slightly guilty about what she was doing but went ahead with it anyway. Further, she decided this would be a no holds barred, I want sex and I want my son to fuck me until I have a screaming orgasm, fantasy. And then her eyes flew open, realizing that she'd just had a flash image, a very clear image, of her son on top of her, his cock pounding away at her pussy and then coming in it. Coming in it? A slight moan escaped her lips as the very graphic mental image of her son fucking her and coming in her pussy entered her mind again like a little mini-video.

Stella closed her eyes again. Her hand was still working her pussy over, rubbing it and occasionally pinching her clitoris between the folds of her labia. Then she reached down farther and slipped three fingers into her wet vagina and began fucking herself with them.

Stella was lying on her bed, legs spread wide, touching her pussy, rubbing it, rubbing her clitoris, sliding her fingers through her wet labia, sometimes dipping her fingers into her vagina. It had been a hard day at work and she needed to do something to relax. It had been a long time since she'd had a really good fuck and she wanted one in the worst way.

Stella hadn't bothered to close her bedroom door, her son wouldn't be home for over an hour. She could masturbate and get her desired orgasm and relief before he got home. She closed her eyes and slowly built up her sexual arousal. She imagined her son going down on her, licking her pussy and giving her pleasure. She was moaning and then she said, "Oh yes, Jeff, lick my pussy."

Stella opened her eyes for a second—and almost screamed. Her son was standing in her bedroom doorway staring at her with a strange look on his face, somewhere between shock and lust.

"Oh my God, Jeff," Stella said, "how long have you been standing there?"

Jeff walked up to the bed. "Long enough to hear you moaning and asking me to lick your pussy," he said. He paused as he looked down at her. "Is that what you want me to do, Mom, because, that's what I'd really like to do."

"No, Jeff, no," Stella said, "I'm so sorry. I was wrong. I'm your mother. We can't."

"Sure we can, Mom," Jeff said. He kneeled on the side of the bed and brought his mouth right up to hers, his lips barely touching her lips. "I love you, Mom," he said, nearly whispering his words.

A shudder of desire ran through Stella's body and then she gasped in surprise as her son pressed his fingers down on the top of her vagina. Her legs were now tightly closed. As she gasped, Jeff pressed his lips, his mouth against her open mouth and then his tongue was inside touching her tongue, tasting it, mixing their saliva together. Another, bigger, shudder of desire ran through Stella's body. She moaned and threw her arms around her son's neck and threw herself wholeheartedly into the kiss. She also spread her legs to let her son's hand do what it wanted to with her pussy.

Stella moaned into her son's mouth as they were kissing. His hand moved firmly up and down her pussy, pressing hard against it, feeling so good. His fingers were like magic on her pussy.

"Oh! Jeff! Jeff!" Stella gasped as she pulled her mouth away from his.

Jeff kissed his mother again, hard on the mouth, tongue twisting around tongue, then he pulled back and smiled down at his mother. "I do love you, Mom," he said, "and I want to do this for you." With a quick kiss on her lips he climbed onto the bed to position himself with his face between her legs and began kissing her pussy. He nibbled on her pussy lips. He sucked on her clitoris. He licked her pussy up and down before he settled in to begin seriously munching on it.

"Oh, Jeff, baby, yes!" Stella cried out after several minutes of her son making wonderful oral love to her. She was coming and it was a hard, body-shaking, intense orgasm.

At that point Stella was coming in real life. She was gasping and her body was heaving. She was having every bit as good of an orgasm as in her fantasy. She lay there for a few seconds. Is that it?" she asked herself. No, I want more.

Stella was still panting, her chest heaving, when her son slid his body up over hers. He gave her a long, delicious, wet kiss. Kissing her son like the lover he now was added to her sexual arousal and desire. He got up on his hands and knees to adjust his position and Stella raised her head and looked down between their bodies. His cock was super hard with the head swollen full and exposed and out of his foreskin. The veins under the skin of his hard shaft were bulging with blood.

When had he gotten undressed one part of her mind wondered? But the part of her mind playing the fantasy ignored that thought and continued on.

Jeff positioned the head of his cock firmly against her vaginal opening. Stella's body gave an involuntary shiver and then she gasped with delightful pleasure as her son flexed his hips and thrust his cock deep into her wet, willing, and wanton pussy.

"Oh fuck yes!" Stella gasped.

Jeff brought his body down on top of his mother, smashing her tits with his chest, sliding his hands under her shoulder blades, wrapping his fingers over the tops of her shoulders, using his arms and fingers to pull her body, rhythmically, down against his pumping cock. He fucked her with hard, deep thrusts, bottoming out in her. It was almost painful, but it was such a delightfully exciting feeling.

Stella's legs automatically came up and wrapped around her son's waist, feeling his hips pressing between them and feeling his cock fucking her so wonderfully. Her arms were wrapped around his neck and she was moaning, crying out, making little inarticulate sounds as his beautiful cock pounded her pussy relentlessly.

Suddenly, through clenched teeth and in a strangled voice, Jeff cried out, "Mom! Mom! I'm coming! I'm coming!"

"Yes, baby, yes! Come in my pussy! Come in my pussy!" Stella shouted.

And then mother and son were coming, simultaneously, in sync, all thoughts blurred as their bodies undulated and shuddered with the great orgasmic pleasure pulsing through them.

"Oh fuck!" Stella gasped, with just enough presence of mind not to shout it out, not wanting to awaken or alarm her son, as she had a second intense orgasm.

She lay there for several seconds, chest heaving, breathing deeply. And then her mind began to analyze what she had just done. She realized two things: First, she definitely wasn't getting enough sex, even self sex; and second, both of these orgasms were extremely intense and satisfying and what they had in common was that she'd been fantasizing about having sex with her son, something she'd never done before. She was going to have to think about that some more, but not right now. She shoved the beginning feelings of guilt out of her mind, closed her eyes and took in a deep breath then let it out slowly. She smiled and stretched her whole body, arms above her head, still feeling the warm glow of the departed orgasms.

Chapter Three

Stella got up and went into her bathroom. After her shower she put on some light makeup then went back into the bedroom to make her bed. She pulled out a pair of sweat pants to put on as well as a sweatshirt, no panties and no bra. She slipped her feet into her bunny slippers and headed downstairs to the kitchen. She could smell the coffee so her son was already up.

"Good glorious morning," Stella said. The morning sun was lighting up the kitchen beautifully.

Jeff was sitting at the kitchen table. He turned and gave his mother a smile. "Good morning, Mom," he said then turned back to the Sunday newspaper in front of him.

Stella walked up behind her son, remembering how he'd greeted her last night, the almost whispered, "I love you," She thought about her incest fantasy she'd had just a little while ago. She swallowed then shrugged to herself as a smile twitched at her lips. Stella leaned forward and wrapped her arms around her son from behind. She hugged him and gave his earlobe a little nip. "I love you, Jeff," she whispered in his ear.

Stella was shocked with herself but she almost laughed anyway when she heard her son gasp. But what shocked her most was the scent of her son's skin. She wanted to inhale it deeply. It was ringing all kinds of alarm bells in her brain and affecting her pussy too. She straightened up, swallowed, took a quick breath, and gave him a more motherly kiss on his cheek. She felt slightly shaken at her body's response to the scent of her son's skin. She'd never noticed that before, but then, she'd never given him a kiss like that before either, at least not since he was just a toddler.

"You must have gotten up early," she said. "I didn't hear you at all." She moved over to the counter to get her coffee mug out of the cupboard and pour herself a cup from the coffee maker.

"Yeah, I went for a run," Jeff said, pretending to be interested in the comic section now in front of him.

Last night, after heating up some mac and cheese for his mother and pouring her a glass of red wine, sitting at the table with her talking about her day, Jeff had gone up to his room. He knew he had come close to blowing it with how he had greeted her and yet he wanted to tell her so much more. He undressed then started up another fantasy about fucking his mother and masturbated. After he cleaned up he turned off the light and went to sleep.

When he awoke this morning he masturbated thinking about her again. Then he decided to go for a run to clear his head. He was spending too much time thinking about having sex with his mother. Now, after she had surprised him, hugging him like that, biting his earlobe like that and sending chill bumps all down the left side of his body, then whispering in his ear that she loved him, it had his cock making a big bump in his sweat pants. While his mother was pouring her coffee, Jeff got up quickly from island and headed for the door.

"Got to run, Mom," said over his shoulder. "I need to take a shower and then hit the books."

Chapter Four

Later in his room studying, Jeff got to thinking about how his mother had greeted him in the kitchen. She'd never whispered good morning to him before in such a sexy manner. And then biting his earlobe like that, what was that all about? He wasn't sure. All he was sure about was that he couldn't concentrate on studying and his cock was more than half hard.

His computer was in sleep mode. He woke it up and immediately went to his sex blog to see what was being posted. The very first gif was of an attractive mature woman with long dark hair like his mother's. Her face wasn't similar, still, it was good enough for Jeff. She was sucking a big cock, bigger than his, but that didn't matter either. He just thought of how wonderful it would be to have his mother sucking his cock right now. The gif didn't have a caption so Jeff re-blogged it and added one: John and his mother had a special relationship. She would suck his cock; he would come in her mouth. It made them both happy. That made his cock fully hard and there was nothing to do but masturbate again, fantasizing about his mother. He pulled his sweat pants down around his knees and lay back on his bed. He began stroking his cock and thinking about what had happened in the kitchen, earlier and fashioning a fantasy from it.

Jeff heard his mother coming into the kitchen. He'd just put his coffee cup down and was about to turn to greet her when he felt her lean up against him. Her hands swept around and firmly caressed his muscular chest. Next he inhaled her really sexy, really expensive perfume. Then her mouth was at his ear.

"I want you baby," she whispered into it. Her warm breath sent shivers down his spine. And then her sharp teeth caught and bit his earlobe hard, but not too hard. Chill bumps popped out all down his left side and his cock nearly exploded into full hardness.

Jeff was still wearing his sweat pants from his early morning run and just a t-shirt. He stood up and turned to face his mother. There was a tent in his pants. He saw him mother's eyes look at his crotch and saw her smile. She looked up at him and gave him a mischievous look.

"Oh my, is my baby boy all grown up and hot for his mommy?"

Stella was wearing a terrycloth bath robe, the sash loosely tied. Jeff didn't say anything. He looked his mother directly in her beautiful brown eyes and smiled back at her. He reached out and undid the sash of the robe and put one hand around her waist to pull her against his body.

Now he did speak. "Your baby boy is a man now, Mom." He kissed his mother full on the mouth. She opened it for him and his tongue felt his mother's tongue moving against his and he tasted her sweet, slick saliva. His cock got even harder. Jeff pushed his mother's robe off her left shoulder exposing her breast. He brought his hand up to it and began massaging it, firmly. His mother moaned as they kissed.

Jeff felt his mother's hand push between their bodies and then she was undoing the cord to his sweatpants. She pushed them down over his hard cock and hips and they fell around his ankles. And then he gasped as his mother grasped his cock and squeezed it tightly before she started stroking it.

Jeff and his mother traded several kisses then, still holding on to his cock, his mother pushed him back and lowered herself to her knees. She stroked back with her hand, pulling his foreskin off of the head of his cock before kissing it. She realized that several drops of pre-cum were in the process of oozing out of the urethra. Stella looked up at her son and smiled.

"I've wanted to do this for so long, baby," she said. She licked the pre-cum from the end of his cock and her hand stroked him firmly bringing up a bit more of it. Then she engulfed her son's cock with her wet, warm, velvety smooth mouth and began sucking up and down on it.

"Ahhhh!" Jeff gasped, sucking air in at the indescribable feeling of his mother's mouth on his cock.

Stella looked up at her son and gave him a sexy wink as she kept sucking his cock.

"Oh fuck, Mom," Jeff said, "that feels so good."

"Mm-hmm," Stella hummed and then she took her mouth from her son's cock. "And you're going to come in my mouth, baby. I want to feel you shoot your cum into my mouth so I can swallow it all." She went back to sucking her son's cock, looking up again and giving him another sexy wink.

It didn't take very long after that before Jeff felt that feeling of ejaculatory inevitability, the point at which, even if his mother stopped sucking his cock, he was going to come anyway.

"Oh! Yes! Mom!" he grunted out. "Coming! Coming!" His hand went to his mother's head automatically and he held it still while he fucked his mother's mouth with short, fast strokes as streamer after streamer of his thick discharge shot up through his piss-tube and into his mother's mouth. Jeff's body shook and shuddered with intense pleasure, a pleasure that wasn't caused just by the physical feeling of his orgasm, although that was really great. The pleasure was even greater because his mother had just given him a blow job and he had just come in her mouth. I've just fucked my mother's mouth, he told himself with amazement.

Jeff was trembling and his knees were weak. His mother smiled up at him then milked his cock out to get the very last drops of her son's tasty semen. Her sucking lips on the now very sensitive tip of his cock made Jeff twitch and gasp. And then he took in a deep breath and let it out. His mind was reeling. Had this really happened? He looked down into his mother's smiling face. Why yes, yes it really had happened.

Jeff reached down and helped his mother up. Her robe now fell completely off of her body. He embraced his mother held her naked body against his tightly. "I love you, Mom," he whispered into her ear. "I love you so very much." He pulled his head back and gave her another long, deep, delicious kiss on the mouth.

When they broke the kiss, Stella held her son's face with her hands. "I love you too, Jeff. And, oh how wet that made me, sucking your cock, feeling you shoot your cum into my mouth, and swallowing it."

"Well then," Jeff said, "we're going to have to do something about that." He turned and quickly cleared off the sturdy wooden kitchen table then picked his mother's robe off the floor and spread it out over the end of the table. He turned back to his mother as he patted the robe. "Up here, Mom," he said.

Stella smiled up at her son and put her arms around his neck to pull him down for another wonderful kiss then she turned and scooted her ass up on the table with her legs hanging over.

Jeff pulled up his chair and sat down. "Lay back, Mom," he said, "and put your feet up on my shoulders.

Stella didn't lie back all the way. Her heart was beating hard in her chest with excitement. She wanted to watch her son going down on her so she braced her torso up on her elbows and forearms. She did, however place her feet on his shoulders and let her legs splay out wide, opening up her pussy to him totally.

Jeff smiled at his mother and then leaned forward to nuzzle at her pussy, just rubbing his nose and lips all around it and through her opening labia, getting them wet with her vaginal lubrication. She had put a touch of her expensive perfume down here but the basic scent of her clean, healthy womanhood came through to his nose clearly. He loved that scent, her natural perfume.

Stella sighed at the light touches her son's lips and nose were making with her blood engorged and sensitive genitals. And then she gasped loudly as he placed his whole mouth over petite pussy and began sucking on it.

"Ohhhhh, Jeff," Stella whispered. Then she did lay back and gave herself, her pussy, to her son's talented mouth as he made love to it as if it were the whole reason for his existence—which, in a way, it was.

The sexual tension would build up in Stella's body and then her son would slow down or do something different and the tension would lessen. Jeff continued this build up and let down for several minutes, but each build up was slightly greater than the previous one and each let down was slightly less than the one before it.

Soon enough, Jeff had his mother crying out with "Oh's" and "Ah's" and "Don't stop! Don't stop!" It didn't take long after that before Stella cried out loudly and her body was shaking and twitching as an extraordinarily powerful orgasm pulsed through her like heavy waves crashing on a beach.

When her body finally relaxed and she could open her eyes, her son was standing up, smiling down at her. His chin and lips were still wet from licking and sucking on her pussy. His cock was fully erect again, with the foreskin mostly pulled back from the head.

"Oh, Jeff, darling," Stella said and held her arms out to him.

Jeff bent over his mother and kissed her full on the mouth. She could smell the scent of her pussy and taste it on his lips and tongue. She also felt the head of his cock pressing up against the entrance to her vagina. Stella bit her son's ear and made him moan.

"Fuck me, Jeff," she whispered into his ear, "Fuck your mother."

Her son moaned again at his mother's direct language and then he shoved his hard cock deep into her pussy and began fucking her.

Eroscott
Eroscott
2,075 Followers