Consequences, Marie Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I heard you crying a few times. It broke my heart to see you hurting like that."

I needed to change the subject. "What does Jake know?"

"He knows I love you. He knows I gave you my virginity. He knows I'm glad I did."

"When we go to visit uncle Bart there may be problems."

"I don't think so. Uncle Bart is a good man and aunt Helen will help him understand. With Jake there they will have months to get used to the idea that we're Ok with how things are." Janice sounded older than her eighteen years.

"I hope you're right. We may be staying in town rather than on the ranch. And, we might not be invited back."

"That might happen and if it does, I can live with it. I want to live our lives not live in someone else's rules."

We fell asleep and during the early morning the ship altered course and the sun burst into our room and when I opened my eyes it was so bright I moaned and said, "Don't open your eyes."

Janice opened her eyes and squealed. "It's too bright!"

I laughed and said, "I told you not to open your eyes!"

"But, I had to see why." We both laughed.

"Shall we pull the drapes or get up?"

"Get up! I'm hungry."

"Call for room service. They'll bring breakfast to our cabin and we can eat out on the balcony."

"How much does that cost?"

"Nothing. It's included." She rolled away from me, picked up the phone and called for room service. They told her it would be half an hour for delivery. She thanked them and hung up the phone.

She rolled back to me and faced me. "Could I get you to lick me while we wait for breakfast?"

"Lick you? On your nose? Your elbow?"

"No! Silly. Start with these (she held her breasts for me) and then lick my wet pussy… please."

I moved down and took a nipple into my mouth and sucked. My tongue played with the bud of her nipple. My mind reminded me that the old saying, "like mother, like daughter" wasn't true. Marie had areola the size of silver dollars and nipples that barely stuck out at all. Her daughter, Janice, had areola just about the size of a quarter and nipples as big around as a blueberry, but longer. Marie's breasts were not very sensitive. If I looked hard at Janice her nipples hardened and when I sucked she moaned. Mother and daughter were very different. Thank you, God.

I was getting ready to move down to her pussy when I heard a knock at the cabin door. Service was quick. I pulled on my chinos and opened the cabin door. The cabin steward wheeled our breakfast in and bid us a good morning as he left. I started to laugh.

"What's so funny?" Janice asked.

"You pulled the sheet up to cover your tits!"

"Yeah?"

"And when you did you bared your legs and pussy!"

She looked down and realized she had shown our cabin steward her treasure. Her bare treasure.

"I'm so embarrassed!" She sat still for a minute and then said, "Well, that makes four."

"Four what?"

"Four men who have ever seen my pussy.

"Four?"

"You, Dr. Williams, Jake and now him."

"Jake?"

"Daddy! We bathed together from the time we were babies! He's seen me naked lots of times."

I thought about that. It was true we had them bathe together as babies and toddlers and I just assumed they stopped doing it as they got older. I wondered.

"Janice, when was the last time your brother saw you naked?"

"The night before he left for uncle Bart's. We showered together."

"Really? I had no idea."

"We didn't flaunt it. Even before Mom freaked out she would have freaked if she had known. Mom is very modest."

"Yeah. I remember."

"Jake and I showered together often. He washed me and I washed him. Whatever girl he gets will love having her hair washed by those big strong hands. I know I do."

"Maybe I should have him give me a lesson?"

"I don't know. You haven't washed my hair since I was ten."

"I used to do it at the kitchen sink." The memory flooded in. I stopped when I saw her breasts budding through the t-shirt that got wet. I also remembered when she was fourteen and we were at the beach and a wave knocked her bathing suit top off.

"What are you remembering?"

"When you were fourteen and we were at the beach…"

"And I lost the top of my bathing suit?"

"Yes."

"I didn't lose it! I took it off! I wanted you to see me. I wanted to see if you would get hard."

"I did."

"I know."

"You did that on purpose?"

"Yup! I told Jake I was going to do it and he distracted Mom so she didn't see it happen."

"Wow! I never even wondered if it was an accident or on purpose."

"I've been showing you my body forever. Now, let's eat."

We sat at the table on our balcony and ate breakfast.

I asked, "There were other times?"

"You used to come in my room to say good night before you went to work. I'd be sitting on my bed reading and you'd sit with me for a couple minutes and talk."

"Yeah. I remember."

"I knew you would see my pussy if I didn't wear panties and wore a pair of Jakes shorts. When I heard you coming up the stairs I would rub myself to get my lips swollen before you opened my door."

I remembered seeing her sitting there on the bed with her legs crossed and the leg of the shorts open. I remembered the fragrance of her and how I couldn't bring myself to say anything to her or Marie about the exposure. She knew! She did it on purpose!

We finished breakfast and she asked, "Would you like some dessert?"

"What do you have in mind?"

Her fingers dipped into her puss and she brought them to my waiting mouth. My tongue licked her nectar from her fingers and I sucked them into my mouth and slid them in and out as I continued to suck and tongue them.

"Oh God, I can feel than right down into my pussy! Please, be inside me Daddy!"

She dragged me to the bed and got her wish. Mine too. When I was close to cumming I asked, "Where do you want it?"

"I've already got it."

"Do you want my stuff in your pussy or your mouth?" I continued to stroke in and out, deep and slow.

"In my mouth. I like the taste and it won't drip out of me for an hour that way."

I straddled her chest and she sucked a million or so little swimmers to their deaths. The bathroom in our cabin was too small to shower together so Janice showered first and by the time I was out and dry she was dressed. She wore a bikini with a gauzy shirt over it. Sandals completed the outfit. She had put cargo pocket shorts and a pull over shirt on the bed for me to put on.

"If you wear those shorts I don't need a purse." She smiled as she explained. I wore the shorts. I carried our ID's, our passes to get back on the ship and our passports. Janice handed me a hundred dollars in cash and my Visa card, from my wallet. We were ready.

We wandered around the island town and saw the thousands of things they wanted to sell us. An open taxi took us to a waterfall and we found Jack and Kelly there. Kelly stripped out of her clothes and waded out into the water so Jack could get some pictures of her with the waterfall.

Janice stood beside Jack and said, "If you give me the camera Nick will hold your clothes and you can be in the pictures with your beautiful woman."

He handed her the camera and handed me his clothes. He laughed and so did Kelly when he waded into the water. As they hugged Janice snapped some pictures. Jack stood behind his wife and held her hips in his hands. Click. He moved his hands up and cupped her double D breasts. Click. She turned and kissed him. Click. She dropped to her knees in the water and swallowed his cock. Click.

"I'm so turned on." Janice said from behind the camera.

"Me too. I've never seen people do that before."

They kept the action going until Jack bellowed and Kelly stood back up. They walked back to us. There were dribbles of cum on Kelly's face and tits.

"Take the picture, please. That's the best he's cum in years." Janice pointed the camera at her and… Click.

Jack took back his camera and looked at me. "You two want pictures in the water?"

Janice started undressing. I guessed that was a yes to Jack's question. I undressed and hand-in-hand we waded into the pool of cool water. Click. Jack gave directions so we were in the right spot to include the waterfall in the pictures.

In a whisper Janice said, "Daddy, suck my tits. If you do I know I'll cum."

I dropped to my knees in the water and she leaned forward, aiming her breast into my mouth. Click. My tongue played with her erect nipple and I sucked just hard enough for her to moan. I switched to the other breast. Click. She shuddered and grabbed my head.

"Right now!" She said. He knees weakened, her grip on my head tightened and her body shook.

I heard Kelly, "She cumming! Jack get the picture." Click.

When Janice had calmed a little I stood up. She looked down and giggled.

"What happened to your dick? It's almost gone."

"Cold water does that."

"Didn't do it to Jack."

"His was inside a warm mouth not a cold pool of water."

Janice dropped and sucked my entire dick into her mouth. Click. Very quickly the sight and feel of what she was doing worked and I was erect. She pulled back until her lips were just kissing the tip of my cock. Click. She plunged my cock in and out of her mouth quickly and repeatedly. I couldn't hold back any longer and gave her everything I could give her. She held all of it in her mouth, stood up and walked to Jack. He aimed the camera at her face and chest. She slowly opened her mouth and let my cum slowly drip out, down her chin and onto her tits. Click. Click. Click.

Kelly was on her knees in front of Jack, swallowing his cock as he took pictures of Janice. She turned and saw the cum slowly creeping down towards Janice's nipples and she released Jack and moved to Janice.

"I'll give you a thousand dollars if I can lick the cum off your body."

Janice turned to me and asked, "Can she have your cum…?" She almost added, "Daddy," But didn't. I was about to answer yes when Kelly leaned forward and wrapped her lips around the biggest gob of my cum on Janice's right breast, just above the nipple. Click. In minutes she licked, sucked and kissed every bit of the cum off Janice. They both came in the process. Click. Click. Click.

We shared a taxi for the ride back to the ship and were there half an hour before it sailed. At dinner Jack gave me another CD with pictures. As I put it in my pocket I started thinking. Really thinking.

The three of them kept up a banter for most of the meal until Janice leaned to me and said, "Honey, you left us. Are you Ok?"

"I've just been thinking and remembering. I'm sorry I'm not very good company tonight. If it's Ok I think I'll go back to our cabin and lie down." I kissed Janice's cheek and left. In our cabin I walked out to the balcony and sat. The moon light glistened on the water, the sky was black and I was worried.

‘You've been fucking your own daughter! In your pocket you have pictures of her naked chest and it's covered with your cum! What the hell have you been thinking? This is just wrong! Not just in the church. Everywhere! You're forty-one! You can't marry her. She cannot be your wife! Ever! What are you going to do now?'

The questions bounced around in my head, over and over with no answers. I heard a phrase my co-workers at the bank used sometimes, "I'm royally fucked!" I heard that phrase in my head often as I thought.

The cabin door opened and Janice stood in the doorway. I turned and looked. God, what a vision! Janice stood there in three inch heels, thigh high stockings with a hint of the band at the top of the stockings showing, the dress molded to her delicious body and the light making her hair shine like a halo. I felt my dick begin to swell.

"Can I come in?" She asked. It was the voice of my little girl, not the woman standing in the doorway.

I stood up and went to her. I took her hand and brought her into the cabin and I closed the door. One small light was all the light besides the moon.

"Daddy, what's wrong?"

"Nothing. Everything." I looked at her and knew I couldn't have this discussion with her dressed like she was. "Janice, did you bring any sweats or pajama bottoms?"

"Yes. Do you want me to put them on?"

I nodded and went back out on the balcony. She changed and I heard her ask, "Do I wear a top?"

I nodded. When she joined me on the balcony she had on one of my t-shirts and a pair of flannel pajama bottoms. She sat near me and said, "Better?"

Looking at her was impossible. I knew if I looked at her I would melt. My heart was breaking and everything in me hurt.

"I think I made a huge mistake." Not the best opening line but my heart spoke it, not my brain. Or, maybe it was the other way round.

"No! Daddy, what are you talking about?" She leaned to me and put her small hand on my leg.

"You're eighteen. I'm forty one! I'm old enough…"

"To be my Dad. What happened? When we got on board this ship I was your daughter and your wife. Why am I now no longer your wife?"

"I've got a picture in my pocket of you, naked, with my cum all over your chest and dripping from your chin! That's wrong!"

"Is it?"

"It isn't just the church that says so. Society says so! I can't marry you. They have laws. I've been inside your body more times than I can count. I think that's against the law, too."

"I understand. Now, are you willing to listen to me?"

I looked into her face and knew I couldn't say no. I didn't want to say no. I nodded.

"I've been planning and thinking about how to be your wife since I was twelve. You've been thinking about it hard for a few hours. Listen…"

She outlined how we could do it. I sat stunned at how she had it all worked out. It sounded like it might work. She addressed the rules of society and the church as well. Her arguments made sense. Maybe because she had thought them through and maybe because I wanted them to make sense.

"I'll need to sit with this for a while."

"Ok. Go ahead. I want a promise from you."

"It is?"

"You won't leave this cabin until we have talked again, in the morning."

"Ok. I promise."

She stood and went back inside. I sat looking out at the water. When I finally noticed the sky getting lighter I went inside and closed the drapes. Janice was in bed. My t-shirt and the pajama bottoms were in a chair. I sat in the other chair and watched her sleep.

When I woke up it was because Janice was crawling into my lap. She had dressed again and the flannel felt good. She felt even better. She wrapped her arms around my neck and tilted my head against hers.

"Go back to sleep, My Honey." She whispered. I did.

When I woke the next time our cabin was still pretty dark. Janice was still in my lap and I needed to pee!

"Sweetie, I need to use the bathroom."

She smiled at me, kissed me and got off my lap. I rushed into the tiny bathroom and made it to the toilet. When I was done I came back into the cabin. Janice stood in the middle of the room and said, "Wouldn't we be more comfortable in the bed?"

I undressed down to my boxers and climbed into the bed. I held the covers open for her.

"Dressed or undressed?"

"Dressed." She came into the bed and we spooned. It took a while but since I didn't go back to sleep I thought about her plan. I couldn't find a flaw in it.

She stayed awake, snuggled against me. About the time I decided we were Ok she turned to me and softly said, "I love you. You haven't been married to me very long but my heart has been married to you for many years already. Hang on to me. You've been here for me all my life, now I'm here for you."

I closed my eyes and surrendered. I didn't give up. I allowed what was so to just be what was so. I opened my eyes and said, "All your life I have called you Janice. Your mother gave you that name. I would like to suggest we change it. Is there a name you'd like to be?"

"When I was born Mom wanted Janice. What name did you want?"

"On the day you were born I was angry. The doctor had told us you would be a boy. I never thought of a girl's name. You were going to be Jon."

"Could you love me if my name was Melissa? Or how about Megan?"

"I could love you if your name was Frank! Either of those names would be fine."

"Then as soon as we can I want to change to Megan."

"You said last night I should change my name too."

"Everyone at your work calls you Pete."

"I'd answer to that."

"Hungry?"

"You calling room service again?"

"I'd like to."

"Ok. But don't get out of bed, please."

She rolled towards the phone which had her roll over me, partially. She grabbed the phone and placed our order. The man said half an hour. She thanked him and hung up.

"Pete, what can we do for half an hour?"

"Last night I might have considered jumping."

"I'm glad you didn't. Becoming an eighteen year old widow isn't my idea of a good vacation."

"You're twenty-two." She left that alone and just snuggled quietly.

"What is our next stop?"

I told her and she jumped from the bed. She opened her suitcase and got some papers. She came back to bed and shared what she knew. In our next port she would make a phone call. A friend of hers from school had an uncle that lived where we would be. He had connections on the island and could get us what we needed while we were there. Janice would officially unofficially be Megan Peterson, twenty-two years old born on the island. We would have official looking documents but the island government would not.

I asked if he could do the same for me and she said she would ask when we called.

"Can I ask a question? A personal question."

Yes. Sweetheart, the answer will almost always be yes to that question. It has almost always been yes to that and any other question you've asked."

"How soon can I be naked again?"

"Aren't you comfortable just as you are?"

"No. When you have your body against mine and I can feel us skin to skin, then I feel good. Sometime Jake and I would sleep together, just because it felt so good to be skin to skin and so close to someone we love."

"How did the two of you keep from having sex?"

"I was waiting for you. He needed release almost every time we slept together so I got good at blowing him and using my hands."

"If Marie had caught you…"

"Jake and I would already be dead and buried! Mom would have killed us!"

"Not to totally change the subject, but are you really Ok with not being a Mom?"

"Yes! I've thought about it a lot and it just isn't for me. Some of my friends have their hormones in a knot every time they get near a baby. I don't. I never have had the urge to be a teacher or a camp counselor. Maybe that makes me different but it isn't the only thing that makes me different."

"Oh? What else makes you different?"

"I have this empty place in my body and it craves being filled by you. I hate pajamas. I hate bras. I love the taste of your cum."

"I had the feeling Kelly liked it too."

"Oh, Daddy! That was so sexy! When I looked at you twenty feet away and felt her mouth on my nipple, I lost it! There was juice running down the insides of both my legs!"

"It looked like you both loved it."

"I worried you would be jealous."

"So did I. Somewhere in my head I just knew Kelly didn't want to take you away from me."

"Neither does Jack." We both laughed. "Like Kelly would ever let him touch me!"

"He'd die first."

Breakfast arrived and Janice made sure the cabin steward didn't get a flash.

After breakfast we looked at the events on board and decided to attend a lecture on the nature we would see in the jungle and water of our next port. After the lecture we were about to sign up for snorkeling in the afternoon while we were in port when I said, "What if our papers aren't ready before time for snorkeling?"

Janice asked the woman at the excursions desk if there would be good snorkeling at the next port. She answered that she liked the next place better than the one everyone was signing up for. We signed up for that one.