Consequences, Marie Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We didn't see Jack or Kelly all that day. At eight that evening when we walked into the dining room they were waiting for us. We greeted each other with hugs and handshakes. Kelly seemed to enjoy pressing her chest against me. We looked over the menu choices and placed our orders. When the server left with our orders Jack leaned forward and said, "We've talked it over and want to know if we can have a serious conversation with you both."

"How serious?" Janice asked.

"Very." Kelly answered.

"Ok. You can talk." I said.

"Let me ask a couple questions first, if that's Ok. Nick, how long have you been with the bank?"

"Sixteen years. Why?"

"Got anything saved for retirement?"

"Yes. I'm not ready to retire but we'll be Ok."

"Do you love your job?" Kelly asked. Peripherally I saw Janice shake her head.

"It pays the bills."

Jack moved even closer. "The interview is over. You pass. We want to tell you a story and then make you an offer. Ok?"

"I guess so." I wasn't sure where this was going.

"I've got gobs of money. We've got gobs of money. When Kelly's parents died they left us a chunk. I worked hard and made a bigger chunk. When we saw the resort for sale we thought it would be fun and we bought it. I was sixty-two. That was seven years ago."

Kelly took over the story. "Right now we have two people running the resort for us. One is a drunk and the other is a thief."

"I think she is also using the resort as her personal place of business." Jack said.

"He thinks Mona is hooking. Anyway, we know you two are in transition and we want to offer you jobs and more." She paused.

"Keep talking." I said.

They both smiled. Kelly spoke, "We want to fire Mona and Christian. Teach you two the business and let you run the place for two years."

"Two years?" Janice asked.

"Yes. At the end of two years you give us ten thousand dollars and the resort is yours."

"Ten thousand? It must be a dump!" Janice blurted. Then she slapped her hand over her mouth.

"We paid a million for the place and have put a hundred thousand into improvements. It wasn't a dump and it's better now. We like the two of you. We get good energy from you. If you last the two years it's because it was meant to be. You'll pay us the money just so you can say you bought the place."

"Keep talking," Janice said. Our dinners had come and been partially eaten.

"There is a house attached to the office. Three bedrooms, two baths. You get the house to live in. Your operational budget is twenty-two thousand a month. After expenses that will leave the two of you about eleven thousand a month to live on. Full health benefits. No rent. No utilities. No phone bill. At the end of the year if the resort does well you'll get a bonus."

"You are serious?"

"Yes, Pete, we're serious. We don't want to work any more. You two are young, beautiful and we both noticed both of you have calluses on your hands. That tells us you know how to work."

Before dessert was eaten we had agreed to come to the resort directly from the cruise, and give our answer there. Jack said he would have their lawyer draw up an agreement for us to look over.

When we stood to leave the dining room Kelly pulled an envelope from her purse and handed it to Janice. "Don't open it here. Wait until you're in your cabin."

Janice thanked her and slid the envelope into my pocket. We attended the entertainment and halfway through Janice leaned close to me and said, "I want to go somewhere else."

"Panama?"

"No. Out on deck or back to our cabin."

We left the show and went up to the deck where we had first met Jack. No one was there. I sat on a chaise lounge and Janice joined me. We sat quietly for minutes and then Janice shared her thinking.

"If we do this, it could be a really good thing."

"How so?"

"What are the odds that a member of our conservative church is ever going to walk into the office? With new names and living in a new state we will essentially be on another planet! I can be your wife!"

"If the resort is in good shape and we can do the job. Those are big if's."

"We would be doing all the work. Will I be your partner or your employee?"

"The way they put it, we are being offered this as partners."

"You've always been in charge."

"Not any more! As my wife you're my partner. In business, you're my partner.

"I'm excited and… I'm scared too."

"Good! So am I. For years I sheltered you and Jake from worries about money, the future, all kinds of things I considered adult things. You're now an adult. No more shelter. We need to sit together and really talk about money, about our future together and the rules for our marriage."

"Rules?"

"Ok. Maybe rules isn't a good choice of wording. Agreements. Every marriage has them. Some aren't ever talked about and the two people never know what they other person thinks the agreements are. Lots of those people get divorced."

"What kind of agreements?"

"You have a credit card with your name and mine on it. We haven't talked about how to use it. If we don't, you could easily spend us into massive debt. Or you could hold back from getting what you need because you aren't sure how much we can safely spend. We need an agreement about who buys what, when and how much. We need an agreement about who does what in our home. Is it Ok for me to expect you to do all the dishes? The laundry?"

"Mom did the laundry. I just assumed I would be expected to do it."

"Mom didn't work outside the home. We had an agreement. I earned the money and she handled family logistics."

"We're going to need a different agreement if we're both working."

"Right. So let's assume we like the resort and we want to accept the offer. Maybe we need to sit down with paper and pens and make a business plan for our marriage."

"Not maybe. We need to and I want to. I'll go to the shops here on board and see if I can get paper for us."

"It's almost midnight. Let's go to bed and we can find paper in port tomorrow while we look for your friend's uncle."

She kissed me and started something. She squeezed something of mine and said, "I know where you can put that to keep it safe and warm."

"Should we go back to our cabin first?"

"Hmmmm. Maybe not." She unzipped my slacks and fished my hardening cock out into the night air. Her mouth covered it and she made slurping noises as she got me rock hard. She stood up and pulled her dress up over her hips, exposing her bare pussy and ass to the night. Then she straddled the chaise lounge and me and lowered herself onto me.

Once completely down on my lap she held my face in her hands and said, "I love you. I love how you feel inside me and I love how you are treating me like a woman."

Then she began moving so we were both being stimulated. A minute later I realized that all her juices and mine would end up on the front of my slacks for the walk back to our cabin.

"Janice, we need to stop for a minute." I told her why and she hopped off my lap. While I worked my slacks and boxers down to my knees she found a stack of towels and brought one back to the chaise lounge. Then she resumed the position and rode me.

She was facing the stairway that led up to the sun deck and as we got close to me cumming she said, "Fuck me Daddy! There are people coming up the stairs!"

She bounced and I thrust and in seconds I unloaded up into her. "Oh Daddy! I love how that feels." She sat on me for a few more seconds and then stood. She moved to the chaise lounge next to the one I was in and I used the towel to clean up a little. I quickly got my pants back in place and looked to see where the people were.

It was Kelly and Jack and they had moved to another chaise and Kelly was astride Jack. Her dress was on a different chaise. All she had on were suspender hose and heels. She waved at us and bounced on Jack. We watched and Janice asked, "When I get older will my tits flop like that?"

"I don't think so. Her tits are much bigger than yours. And, if they do I'll still love you and them."

"Can we go back to our cabin? I'd like it if you'd lick me."

I stood and held out my hand to her. On her way to standing she wiped herself with the towel. She said, "You gave me a lot! Thank you. I'll probably feel it sliding out and down my legs all the way back to our cabin."

Hand in hand we walked past our new friends and down the stairs. A few minutes later we were in the elevator headed to our cabin. It stopped on deck ten and four people got in the elevator with us. We stood against the back wall and as the doors closed I slid my fingers under Janice's dress and into her slit. She jumped just a little and then spread her legs just an inch or two. I gathered our juices and brought my fingers up to my mouth. She watched me slowly lift my hand and suck on my wet fingers.


Without thinking about the four people in the elevator with us she moaned when my lips closed over my own fingers. No one turned around but all four people heard the sound and stiffened when they did.

The elevator stopped at our deck and the four made a path for us. I cupped Janice's ass as the doors started to close. I held my hand in place all the way to our cabin. Janice opened the door and when we were inside she attacked me.

"I came in the elevator! You touched me right there and then you tasted us!"

"Do you know that you moaned?"

"No! I didn't!"

"Let's go back. If we can find those folks I'm sure they will remember your moan. Both of those men were showing bulges when we left the elevator."

"We couldn't find them. They are probably up on the sun deck screwing their brains out!"

"Maybe. Want to go watch?"

"No. I want to get naked and sleep with you. Maybe, if I promise to be good, you'd give me a lick?"

"All you need to do is ask. I love eating you."

"And, I love being a midnight snack!"

As I undressed I found the envelope Kelly had given Janice. I handed it to her and she opened it. She sucked in her breath and pulled ten crisp one hundred dollar bills. Payment for the cum she licked off Janice. We showered and went to bed. In bed I enjoyed a midnight feast. Munching for that long needs a name bigger than snack. I closed the drapes before we went to sleep.

The announcement that we were docked and that we could go ashore woke us. We hit the buffet breakfast and then left the ship. On the dock we found a line of twenty pay phones and called Uncle Jose. Twenty minutes later he met us on the dock. He took pictures of us with his digital camera and told us the price for what we wanted. We agreed to meet him at the same spot at four in the afternoon and to pay him in cash. In private, Janice told me she wanted to use the money Kelly had given her.

The rest of the day we spent sightseeing. We took a bus tour and then a glass bottomed boat. We laughed and played all day. When we sat in the glass bottomed boat I saw a couple really looking at us. They whispered a few times and near the end of the trip the woman asked, "Did you wear a teal dress last night?"

Janice looked at her for a few seconds and answered, "Yes."

"We were in the elevator with you at about midnight."

"Did I really moan out loud?" Janice asked, blushing.

"Yes!" They both answered. "That was so hot! I don't know what you two were doing but God! That was such a turn on!" He added.

"Would you like to know what we were doing?" Janice asked. I wondered what she was willing to tell them. There were ten other couples sitting within earshot.

"Yes!" The wife whispered.

"After we get off the boat I'll tell you." Janice smiled at them and we spent the next four or five minutes watching the boat dock. I didn't stand until most of the passengers had already left the boat. The couple that had been in the elevator waited with us and when we stood up to leave they were behind us. Janice stood right beside me and said to me, "Do it!"

My hand reached into the leg opening of her shorts and into her soaking slit. I used two fingers and gathered her slippery juices. Slowly, I lifted those wet fingers to my mouth and slipped them in.

Janice and the woman standing behind her moaned. I turned my head and saw the man putting his fingers in his mouth. His lady moaned again. Then I kissed Janice and he kissed his lady.

The crewman who helps people onto the dock thanked us for going with them. I noticed a tenting on the front of his pants. He had watched too. We walked down the dock a ways and sat on a long bench. The couple sat with us.

He asked, "You always as open with your sexuality?"

"Just for the last month or so," I answered. "Before that we were so conservative it hurt sometimes." Janice added.

"Really? You both seem so open and comfortable with people knowing."

"I may be crazy but…" Janice paused and looked around the dock. She spotted a couple walking side by side, holding hands. "See those two? Do you think they love each other?"

"Looks like they do."

"I'll make you a bet. He would never dip in for a taste like Nick did. Like you did. He isn't willing to be that free. I am. If I was sure we wouldn't get arrested and Nick wanted me right here, right now, I would strip down and give myself to him on the bench."

"You would?"

"I love him! The only thing that stops me is the threat of getting arrested. In the elevator last night I didn't think we'd get arrested."

"So he just stuck his fingers in you as the elevator took us to deck six?" The man asked.

"Yes. I don't wear panties unless I'm on my period so he already knew I was available to his fingers."

"We need to go." The man said.

His lady looked at him and understood. He was hot for a little action. They both got up and Janice said, "I want to go up to the top deck and get some sun for about an hour. We'll be up there until three-thirty, if you'd like to join us."

They both nodded but didn't speak. We watched them quickly reboard the ship. We followed them aboard and Janice said, "We could go straight up to the sun deck. I mostly want the sun on my tits."

"Ok. I wonder if we can get beverages delivered up there?"

"I'm sure we can."

We saw a young crewman delivering drinks on the sun deck when we arrived. I ordered two Diet Cokes as Janice took off her blouse and bra. The drink guy left and we sat down. Janice said, "We can't stay long. I just remembered, I didn't put sun screen on this morning and I don't have any with us."

The woman sitting to Janice's left said, "I have plenty of SPF 30 if you'd like some."

Janice turned to her and said, "That would be great! Thanks."

The woman sat up and stuck her hand into the tote bag she had with her. She found the sun screen and then said, "I'd love to put it on you. Would that be Ok?"

"You want to rub sun screen all over my chest?"

"Of course! So does every man up here."

"Then we shouldn't disappoint them!" She turned to me and asked, "Is it Ok that she rubs my chest?"

"Sure."

Janice smiled, kissed me and then stood. She helped the woman to her feet and almost everyone on the sun deck turned to watch. Janice and the woman were almost the same height, about 5'6". And about the same weight and build but their breasts and skin were very different. The woman was darkly tanned with no visible tan lines at all. Her "A" cup breasts were firm and pointed. She wore a very tiny bikini bottom of hot pink. She looked to be almost forty and had very short dirty blond hair. Janice, in contrast, had "C" cup breasts that were almost pale. Her nipples were bigger and hard at that moment. The woman rubbed the lotion on her hands and started rubbing it onto Janice's shoulders and neck. Janice's hair was long enough that she used her hands to lift it out of the way so the woman could slather the sun screen on her neck.

The woman said, "By the way, I'm Carla."

"I'm Janice and this is Pete."

"You are beautiful. I love how your skin feels."

"I'm loving how your hands feel. Are you ever going to do my tits?"

"Yes. Long before they burn."

She added more lotion to her hands and did Janice's back. To reach it she stepped close to Janice and pressed her tits against Janice's, reaching around her onto her back.

Very quietly Janice said, "I've never had my naked tits against another woman's, before."

"I hope you like it as much as I do." Carla said.

When Janice's back was covered Carla reloaded her hands and slid behind Janice. Her hands went to Janice's belly just above the top of her shorts and they worked their way up. Janice still held her hair up, so her hands and arms were up and out of Carla's way.

When she finally cupped Janice's breasts she got her mouth close to Janice's ear and whispered, "Do you like your nipples pinched and pulled?"

"I do! I may scream! I may cum!"

I whispered, "Janice, cum for me." Her head turned, just a little, and Carla pinched both nipples. Her body shuddered and she moaned loudly. Anyone who hadn't been watching was watching.

Carla held her breasts and continued to pinch both nipples. Her mouth found Janice's neck and she kissed her. After a minute Carla released her pinches and stopped kissing.

Janice turned to face Carla and then looked at me. "Nick, may I return the gift?"

"Any way you'd like. Say thanks from me, too."

Janice whispered to Carla. "May I suck on your beautiful nipples?"

"I may moan! I may scream! I may melt into a puddle here on the deck."

"Hold on if you need to."

Janice sat on the chaise and held Carla by the hips. Her mouth was right at nipple level on Carla. Carla leaned an inch. Janice pulled her another inch and stuck out her tongue. It barely touched Carla's nipple when we heard at least ten women and a few men moan. One of them was Carla.

Janice's tongue played with the nipple for a long time, and lightly touched Carla's areola as well. Carla's hand held Janice's head. Janice moved her hands to Carla's and moved them down to her own breasts.

The instant Carla pinched Janice again Janice sucked as much of Carla's breast into her mouth as would fit. Carla yelped and shuddered. She pinched hard on Janice and both women moaned. I looked around. Plenty of women were pinching their own breasts, pulling their own nipples and quite a few had their hands in their bikini bottoms.

It lasted for a long time. Carla soaked her pink bikini bottoms and there was a wet spot on the shorts Janice was wearing. I was rock hard, wishing I dared to take care of it.

A man dressed in whites, the uniform of the crew, stood a few feet from Carla and Janice and said, "Touching like that isn't allowed. If we see it again you may be asked to leave the cruise."

He turned and walked away. I noticed a bulge in the front of his white pants.

Carla and Janice sat down while people applauded. After a minute or so Carla said, "That was incredible!"

Janice reached over and held her hand and said, "It was! Thank you."

I saw the couple from the glass bottomed boat coming up the stairs and I smiled. They missed the show, but they looked like what they did was fun for them.

We greeted the couple from the boat and introduced them to Carla. It was when I learned their names. We all laughed when they said their names. Bill and Hillary.

Carla added, "I think I'd change my name."

Bill answered, "We've thought about it. I wonder what it costs?"

I asked, "Depends. Where do you live?"

Hillary answered, "Fort Bragg. Bill's in the Army."

"You can change your names for free. The base commander can do it. When I was in the Air Force I had friends who did it. It works in the Army as well."

"I was born when Daddy was stationed on Okinawa." Janice said.

I added, quickly, "He was a great guy. He was Air Force too."

Bill asked, "How long were you in?"

"Eight years. It was during the eighties."

"The conversation changed and Janice asked Hillary if she was going to uncover."