Consequences, Marie Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

While Jake worked for Uncle Bart he got one day a week off. When Bart found out that Jake had met one of the girls in town and they were spending his days off together he got angry. Angry because he was sure Jake was "doing her". Uncle Bart's term, not Jake's. When Bart told Jake to stop seeing the girl Jake asked why. Bart said, "Just because your Dad screws around doesn't mean it's Ok for you to do it too." Jake told us he wanted to hit Bart. He found out the next day that Elaine had spoken to Bart and told him that the marriage broke up because I had a girl-friend and I was excommunicated from the church. That was when Jake called us.

We showed him his room and the phone rang. Megan answered and went back into the office. Jake and I sat in his room and I explained how SDP worked. He asked good questions and wanted to know if he had to go naked. I explained the difference between nudist and clothing-optional. I told him he could hang out in the house, visit Megan in the office or ask her for a tour. I needed to finish doing the lawns.

When I got back to the mower I hung the shorts on the back of the seat and went back to work. The first thing Jake said to me when he saw me was, "Nice tan!" I realized that even with SPF30 slathered on me twice a day I had become very brown. Megan wasn't quite as brown, but much darker than when we arrived.

When we settled at SDP I contacted Elaine and gave her the P.O. box for SDP as our contact address. I also told her she could contact me by calling SDP and leaving a message with whoever answered. She had asked what SDP stood for and I said it was the initials for a business, like TRW. There was a TRW building about a mile from where Elaine and Marie lived. She didn't ask more questions.

Jake watched TV for a while and then went into the office. Megan was helping a couple fill out their membership packet and he watched for a few minutes, getting used to seeing Megan nude. The couple had a baby about eight months old and it was squirming a lot so Jake came over and asked if he could hold it. As soon as he picked it up everything got calm.

The paperwork done, Megan led them outside for a tour. Jake went with them and got the tour as he held the baby. Back at the office Megan completed their business and gave them their membership cards. Megan had Jake give back the baby. When the family was gone he gave Megan a hug and said, "I feel like I don't really know you any more."

She pointed them to chairs and they sat. "You don't." She said. "Dad changed when Mom went off. When he accepted me and accepted that she wasn't coming back or getting well I quit being his daughter. I can tell you right when it happened. We were on the ship having dinner and it hit him. He went back to our cabin and thought hard all night long. In the morning, I was no longer Janice. I haven't been Janice since that morning. I am Megan and I am twenty-two years old."

"An older woman."

"I've earned it. I am his partner, his wife in every way. We run this resort as partners. We have two employees, Beth and Kim. They talk to me and to Pete as equals. If you decide to work here you will be an employee, not a partner. Dad trusts me as an adult and I've learned how to be one."

"Uncle Bart never treated me as an adult. I always felt like he was doing me a favor because my family blew up. He worked me hard and paid me crap. I'd been there nine months and after I paid for my ticket here I have four hundred left."

"You need a job."

"I didn't see any cattle ranches on the way from the airport."

"You can work here or you can get out and find a job doing something. If you're willing to work for Disney or one of the other amusement parks they are pretty easy to get on with. Just under eight an hour, I hear. Next time one of us goes to town we can get the Tampa paper for you."

"Maybe Dad would let me borrow his car?"

"We don't have a car. We have the business truck and our insurance only covers Pete and me. You cannot borrow the truck. Check with Pete, maybe he is going into town and you can go with him."

He came outside and found me. I was cleaning the mower before I put it away.

"Dad, I need to go into town and get a paper so I can look for work."

"Ok. I need to go to Lowes to get acid and chlorine for the pools. Give me a few minutes to dress and you can go with me. I finished up with the mower and we walked back to the house. I dressed and asked Megan if she needed anything. We needed dinner. I reminded her that Beth was bringing dinner and she said I should stop wherever I got our radios and get two more, and some batteries to charge while we used the radios.

While we drove we talked.

"Janice, I mean Megan has changed."

"Janice is a pale, headstrong, eighteen year old who lives in California. She isn't Megan. Megan is older, wiser and an adult. Call her Janice a few times and I'll personally put you on a plane to California and call your grandmother to tell her you're on you way. Our old lives are memories. Some good and some bad, but we had to move on. We have."

"I don't know what to do."

"Megan and I are here to help. We'll listen. We'll buy you a newspaper. You can live with us for a week. We'll provide food and shelter, for a week. You can use the phone and a computer to find a job and I'll help you get a used car to get you back and forth. You can work for us. You'll pay rent either way. You are an adult. This is the real world and it isn't fair. If it was fair you'd still be at Bart's, he'd pay you a fair wage for your work and he wouldn't abuse you verbally. If the world was fair I'd still be with your mother, in the church and living in California. None of that is happening. I have to get used to it. Megan has to get used to it. You have to get used to it."

"It's tough."

"Yup."

At Lowes he helped me load boxes of pool chemicals in the truck and we got a paper from a machine outside. We stopped at a DQ and each had a cone. We ate as I drove us back to SDP.

"Both of you are very brown."

"Ask Megan for some sunscreen. We have hundreds of tubes of the stuff. We use it as advertising. We also use it to prevent cancer and burns. Megan will slather it on you, if you ask her to."

"She is really free about being naked with people."

"So am I. The church taught us about modesty, but not about how to be modest. For them it was about following rules. Megan and I have learned it's more about respecting yourself, your limits, your comfort zone. She probably will shower with you but she may not jerk you off or suck you ever again. Modesty is what each of us say it is. At SDP there are rules. If you get an erection, go inside. Don't touch anyone sexually in public. Don't stare."

"She told you everything?"

"I assume she did. Thank you for not having taken her virginity. Thank you for not getting her pregnant. I cannot fault either of you for what you did in that other life. All I can ask is that you behave as a respectful adult."

"I will."

Beth's car was parked in front of the office when we got back. Beth and Kim came out the door wearing white sandals and their name tags. Jake stopped and looked. They smiled and asked if he liked their uniforms.

He nodded. We followed them back inside. Dinner was set up on the picnic table out behind the office/house. It was food I'd never had in California but had discovered and enjoyed since we moved to Florida. Jambalaya with small shrimp, a salad, and cornbread.

As we walked through the house I left my clothes inside. When we started eating Jake was the only one with clothes on. Kim sat across from him and after a few bites she asked, "Are we making you uncomfortable?"

"Huh?"

"We're all naked. You're still in your clothes. You won't even look at me when I'm talking to you. Am I ugly?"

He looked up at her and blushed as he said, "No, just the opposite! Every time I look up at you I'm afraid I'll cum. I'm turned on."

"Momma, can I help Jake?"

"What do you have in mind, Kim?"

"Taking him inside, stripping off his clothes and handling the problem. Then maybe he can enjoy dinner."

"Any objections from you, Pete?"

"Yeah! If you do that make sure what he gives you doesn't get all over the place or you'll both be cleaning the house this evening."

Kim stood and helped Jake stand. He blushed some more and we all noted the bulge in the front of his jeans. She led him inside the house.

Beth looked at us and said, "I know who Jake is. Kim does too. She wants to help him get comfortable. So do I."

Half an hour later they came back. Jake was nude and smiling. He sat down and started to eat.

"Ma'am, this is great dinner! I'm a lot hungrier than I thought I was." Jake looked right at Beth as he spoke to her. We all smiled and finished dinner. Kim and Jake went swimming. Beth, Megan and I cleaned up and then sat to talk.

"How long have you known?" I asked.

"Megan shared with me after about a month. She felt safe. Women need close friends they can share with. I'm honored she picked me. About a week ago we shared with Kim. She'd figured it out already. She's Ok with all of it."

I had been thinking about something for a week or so and that moment seemed like a good time so I asked, "Do you and Kim think you could run SDP for two days?"

"I think so. We both have done everything in the office, the tours, the cleaning of cabins… Oops! No. Neither of us can take care of the pools."

"I can get our pool service to do the pools."

Megan asked, "Why?"

"I'd like us to have two days without work. We haven't had a day off since we opened SDP."

"I'm with you! Where can we go?"

"There are more things to do in Florida than anywhere! Take your pick."

"How about Disney World?"

"Ok. Let's get Jake settled and then we'll do it. Thanks, Beth."

The next morning everything changed.

Megan was at her desk and I was at the table in the office writing an order for the linen guy when the phone rang. Megan answered. I looked at her and saw the color drain from her face. Her hand shook and she thanked the caller and hung up.

"Megan?"

"Mom is dead." She broke down and sobbed. Jake and I went to her and the three of us cried together. When Megan was able she recounted the call.

"It was grandma. She asked if she could leave a message for Nick Peterson. I said yes. She said, tell him his wife died this morning. The funeral will be on Friday morning at Rose Hills. He'll know where that is."

She cried some more and so did Jake. I went to the phone after they calmed down and I called Elaine.

"Elaine, this is Nick. Will you tell me what happened?"

"Yes." Her voice was apologetic. "Bart called here yesterday to tell Marie that he had thrown Jake out for whoring. He was gloating about it! Marie stuck up for Jake and Bart told her to was a pure case of 'like father, like son."

"Jake wasn't doing the girl. You and I both know that."

"After Bart hung up Marie cried and about three hours later she said, "No wonder God wouldn't let me have any more babies. I screwed up the one's I had."

"And?"

"When I got up this morning she was dead. She took something or did something last night and by this morning she was gone."

"Elaine, Do you have enough money for her needs?"

"Yes. I prepaid for it with the money from the house."

"Do you want us at the funeral?"

"Can you find Jake?"

"Yes. He called me from Bart's before he left."

"Please be here if you can. The service starts at eleven."

"Thank you, Elaine." I hung up. Megan had dried her face and I handed her the phone. "Please get us three tickets to L.A. so we are there for a Friday morning service at ten. Arrange for a rental car and a flight back too."

Jake was sitting at the table with his head in his hands.

"Jake, do you want to stay in California? I'm pretty sure your grandma would take you."

"No. I want to be here."

Megan made the calls and then called Beth. Her husband said he would come too and help with security. We put him on the payroll. I called the police and told them what was up and then I called Kelly. She understood and said to give Beth her number just-in-case.

Three days later Beth drove is to the airport and we flew back to Los Angeles. We arrived at eight in the morning, picked up our rental car, changed into our funeral clothes and drove to Rose Hills. We sat in the car until almost time for the service and then we parked closer and went in. I started to sit near the back of the chapel but an usher from the church had all three of us sitting up next to Elaine. She stood and hugged each of us and then we all sat.

Less than an hour later Marie was buried next to her father. When the service was over some of the people who had been friends for many years walked away, not even acknowledging that we were there. A few came over and said nice things. Jake's old girl-friend came up to him with two of her girl-friends and asked, "Is what I heard true?"

"Depends on what you heard."

"I heard you knocked a girl up in Idaho and then skipped town."

"I'm still as much a virgin as I was after our last date. I didn't knock anyone up. I didn't have sex with anyone. Closest I've ever come was with you."

"Like I believe that!"

"You don't need to believe it. I'm sure there are plenty of boys for you to play with, if you're willing to play."

"You know it!"

"If I was coming back to California, would you be interested in getting back together?"

"I don't think so. I have a new boy-friend." Her tone told me she was lying.

"I'm happy for you. I'm not looking for a girl-friend. I want a wife."

I was ten feet away and felt her energy shift. They looked at each other for a long time and then she softly said, "I'd like to be a wife."

"Who's?"

"Yours." She looked up into his eyes and a tear slipped from hers. "I hated you for going away! I hated you for staying gone so long! I thought you went away just to dump me!"

"I told you why I was going!"

"I didn't believe you! I'd never heard of anyone doing what your Mom did."

"Is that why you didn't write me? Do you believe me now?"

"Yes." Her voice was soft.

"Thank you for that. I'm not coming back to California and I'm not taking you with me when we leave. I'll be totally honest with you. A couple days ago I met a woman and everything I know about her has me think she would be just the wife I want and need. When we go back I will get to know her better and perhaps in some time, I'll marry her."

"I don't want you to go."

"You know, we went together for two years. No one ever saw us kiss. The only time anyone saw my arms around you was when we danced. Can you put your arms around me and kiss me, right here, right now?"

"I can't. My parents are right over there."

"And why can't you kiss me in front of them?"

"It isn't right."

"That's why I won't stay." He turned to me and said, "Can we go now? I'm done."

We walked together to Megan who was talking to Elaine and I said, "Jake's done here and so am I. Take your time. We'll wait for you in the car." She hugged Elaine and kissed her cheek. She said, "I love you grandma. You can call me at the number Daddy gave you. I'll call you back."

We ate a late lunch at a favorite L.A. restaurant, knowing the next time we would be back was when Elaine died. If someone told us about it.

At six that evening we were back on a plane for Tampa. It landed late, no, early Saturday morning and we took a taxi to a nearby hotel. Two rooms. We slept late and ate a good breakfast at The Cracker Barrel. It was Jake's first time at a Cracker Barrel. He loved it! As we ate I asked, "When you were ending things with Chrissy you were talking about Kim weren't you?"

He nodded. Megan asked, "What?"

I said, "Ask Jake."

He put his folk down and said, "I'm interested in her."

"Because she jerked you off?"

"No. Because she is kind, caring and is your friend. If you and … Pete like and trust her there's something there. I trust both of you. She trusts both of you. I want to get to know her better. Ok?"

"Yes! You're growing up and I like it."

"We're not much different in age, you know."

"Yes, we are. I won't argue the point. Finish your breakfast and let's go home."

We did just that, almost. From the Cracker Barrel I called a taxi and then I called Beth. She said she would send Kim to get us and meet us at baggage claim. The taxi took us there. Half an hour later Kim pulled up and we piled in. Just before Jake got in he said, to Kim, "Could I ask you for a favor?"

"Sure!"

"Would you get out of the truck and kiss me?"

"Right here, right now? In front of God and everybody?"

He nodded. She got out of the truck and stepped very close to him.

"How much did I miss you?" She asked.

"I was gone less than two days and it felt like a year."

She molded her body to his, opened her mouth and wrapped her arms around his neck. It lasted a long time. An airport cop said, "Ok, go get a room!"

They laughed and got in the truck. Jake smiled at me and said, "That's what I was talking about!"

Kim looked at him and said, "I like kissing you. You mean it."

I said, "Home please."

While she drove she recounted the time we had been gone. Nothing major happened. Interesting, but nothing they couldn't handle. When she parked we carried our luggage in and found Beth and her husband at the desk. Beth was on the phone and excited. We took our things into the house and put them away.

Beth and her husband came in a minute later.

"Congratulate us! We did something wonderful!"

We looked at Beth and could tell she was bursting to tell us the news.

"Congrats! For what?"

"You know there are unlanded clubs in Florida? Well, they need places to meet and party. I called four of them while you were gone and one club president just called back. She booked all the cabins and the whole resort for a weekend at the end of January!" She went into details about the booking and I could see that this was big business for us.

Megan asked questions. Beth had answers. Megan and I liked the answers. We went back to the office and Megan asked, "Can all three of you work that weekend?"

They nodded. I said, "We have lots to do to get ready. How many people in their club?"

"Seventy. They asked if we had room for RV's and I said yes, but no hook ups. They are Ok with that."

The rest of the day went quickly. We were about half full and there were lots of things to get done. Our minds were processing the to-do list for the big booking.

It was only the first. By March we had three other rent-the-resort bookings. In March I called Kelly and said, "Kelly, we're home. Can we buy the resort from you?"

"Yes. Send me a check for a dollar. I'll have our lawyer handle the paperwork. Pete, Jack is dying. He has cancer and is almost gone. I'll be Ok financially but I don't want to worry about the resort."

"Can I come visit?"

"Will you bring Megan?"

"Would you like me to?"

"Jack would love to see her tits one more time."

"I'll tell her to bring them." I wrote down the address and we went the next day. Just inside his hospital room Megan undressed completely and walked to his bed. I guarded the door.

His eyes were closed and Megan got close and asked, "Are you dreaming about my tits?"

His eyes opened and Megan held them out for his inspection. He smiled and Megan leaned closer and touched a nipple to his lips. He opened, just a little and she leaned enough to push the nipple into his mouth. As he held it there Megan spoke to him.

"You gave us a new start in life! You made me the happiest I have ever been. You and Kelly are our closest, dearest friends. We both love you."

He whispered and I didn't hear what he said. Megan and Kelly did. Kelly pulled off her clothes as fast as she could. She leaned over from one side of the bed and Megan from the other. He watched Kelly suck on Megan's nipple and heard Megan moan. A couple minutes passed and they switched. Megan sucked on Kelly's nipple and they both moaned. When the breast kisses ended they looked at Jack and he was gone.