Consequences, Marie Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I knew you would be bare when we came up here. No one has seen me naked except Bill and my doctors."

"Look around. No one knows that except us and it's not like you'll be the only one with bare breasts."

Carla smiled and added, "Or the only one who smells like sex."

"Oh my God, do I?" Hillary turned five shades of red.

Carla laughed, "Almost every woman up here smells like that! I know for sure that I do!"

It took another couple minutes and Hillary uncovered. Bill was already hard. Carla held a container of sun screen in her hand and held it out. "You might want some of this." She said. Bill took it and said, "Yeah. Thanks."

I warned him that the crew was about to get strict about sexual displays and that he might want to let Hillary lather herself."

She did and after they sat down Carla and Janice explained. As people packed up and left the sun deck they stopped by and said something to Carla, Janice and me.

"Thank you. That was the hottest thing I've ever seen." A woman about fifty said as she was leaving.

"I wish I had the nerve you two do! I would love to let someone else rub me like that." Another woman said. Carla got up quickly and put on a t-shirt, gathered her bag and followed that woman off the sun deck.

We talked with Bill and Hillary for a little while longer and then it was time for us to meet Uncle Jose on the dock. We told them our cabin number and asked them to give us a call.

Janice held my hand as we walked to the gangway. "That was hot! Is it Ok that I let her go that far?"

"You're right. That was hot! Was it Ok? We are in areas I've never needed to think about before. First, Marie never would have been on the sun deck for one minute. The instant she saw bare skin up there we would have been headed down the stairs. Second, even if I had been alone I was always aware of the rules of the church and I wouldn't have been able to stay either. Now… It's all new territory. I'm not sure I even know who I am."

We saw Uncle Jose standing right where we had agreed to meet him. Janice said, "Let's go find out who we are."

The papers he gave us were very good. They looked official. Janice was now Megan and she was older than she had been that morning by four years. I paid him and he shared with us that in fact the papers were official and that Megan's birth was recorded in the island hall of records. I gave him a bonus for being so good that he made it official.

We reboarded the ship and an hour later we were at the railing watching the island fading into the distance.

We focused the rest of the trip on having fun, talking about the agreements of our marriage, and having sex. In one of our quieter moments I realized that none of the people from our congregation back home had ever had the kind of fun and experiences we had been having. They lived by rules that wouldn't allow it.

The night before we would dock in Tampa we had dinner with Jack and Kelly and made plans for what to do when we were off the ship. Jack had parked his SUV near the dock in Tampa and he said the best thing would be for us to load all our stuff in their SUV and ride with them to S.D.P.. Janice and Kelly talked about what to wear between the ship and S.D.P. and Jack and I talked about the transition between being visitors to SDP and taking over.

It didn't go as we planned it. When we arrived at SDP the gates were locked. It was one in the afternoon on a Thursday. The sign on the gate said the gates should have opened at eight in the morning. Jack unlocked the gates and we drove in. I noticed two trash cans that were full enough that I could see the trash. The grass hadn't been mowed in a while. When we drove passed a pool it looked like it had lots of algae in it and the pump wasn't running.

Jack parked in front of the office and used his cell to call the office. He had it on speakerphone and on the third ring the answering machine answered.

"Hi. You have reached Skinny Dipper's Paradise. We will be closed until the sixteenth. You can leave us a message and we will return your call after the sixteenth. Thanks for calling and have a bare day!" It beeped. Jack hung up.

He looked at Kelly and said, "Did you authorize a vacation for Christian and Mona?"

"Hell, no! They should be here, working!"

"Let's go inside. Maybe they left a note or something." We went in and Kelly went to Mona's desk and looked at the calendar. On the twentieth a note said, "Kelly and Jack back." Jack hit the button on the answering machine and the messages began with one that was left on the second day of our cruise. Jack stopped the machine.

"Honey, Call home and see if they left a message for us there." Kelly picked up the phone and called. No messages.

"Plans change. Kelly and I will need to stay right here in the office and get things back in operation. But, we also need to get this resort back up and running as quick as possible. I'll give the two of you a quick tour and then leave you to do what you see needs to be done, Ok?"

"I'll need to know where the lawn equipment is kept and the pool chemicals and pump controls." I said.

"You noticed. Good. I noticed too."

Janice added, "Where are the dumpsters?"

When it started getting dark all four of us were tired. The lawns were mowed. The pool swept and chemicals added after I cleaned the filter and strainers. Not only were we all tired we were hungry.

"I'm starved," Janice said when the four of us were back in the office.

"We'll have to go out to eat. None of the local places will deliver here." Jack said.

We cleaned up and Jack drove us to a nice family dinner place. Both Jack and Kelly needed to go home the next day. That presented us with a problem. Wheels. When they left we would have a riding mower and two golf carts. Janice needed to go to the market. I needed to go get more chemicals for the pool and an automatic scrubber to help with the algae. We needed wheels.

Christian and Mona had taken the S.D.P. pick up when they left. Jack said I should rent a pick up truck until they brought the SDP truck back. He gave me the combination to the safe and said I should use some of the cash in the safe to get what we needed. He had checked and counted the money in the safe so he knew how much there was.

They slept in cabin number two. We slept in number one. In the morning Kelly made sure we had their home and cell numbers and keys and combinations for everything. She asked if we wanted her to put a new announcement on the answering machine. We said yes. Janice asked that the announcement said we would be open in two days. That would give us time to get things cleaned up and ready. An hour later Kelly and Jack dropped me at a U-HAUL rental place and Jack rented a truck for me. Then they were headed home.

Megan made a list of things we needed from the market and from Costco. She used the computer to map out where she needed to go. When I got back she was ready to go. She had five hundred dollars on her. I kissed her and off she went. I took all the money in the safe out and hid it. I knew Mona and Christian would be tempted to take it when they found out they didn't work here anymore.

I went to work. The pools needed more attention. Sitting in the warm sun for days with no pump action and no chemicals had created a mess. After an hour I went to the office and looked up a pool care company. I called the closest one. I spoke to the manager.

"Hi. I'm Pete and I just took over management of the S.D. Paradise Resort. The pools and hot tubs need help. Can you come over and give me a price for getting us back up and running? I also need two of those automatic things that scrub off the algae and vac the bottom."

"I can't come there. My wife would kill me if she knew I was seeing naked women."

"The resort is closed. No one is naked. To be safe, bring your wife with you. That way she will know you're being good and my wife would like to meet her."

"I'll invite her but I'm not sure she'll come."

"Should I call another pool service?"

"No. I want your business. I'll be there before noon." We hung up.

I watered the flower beds, pulled some weeds and trimmed the edges of the lawn. I didn't complete any of those jobs but got them all started.

The pool service truck drove in after about forty-five minutes. A man and a woman got out and walked to me. I greeted them and we walked to the bigger of the two pools. They looked it over and then we looked at each hot tub and the other pool. He told me what he thought needed to be done and how long it would take. I asked how much it would cost.

"That depends. If this is the start of a monthly or weekly service that would be one price. If this is a one time fix then there is a different price."

I looked at his wife and said, "You Ok with him coming out here for half a day once a month?"

"There will be naked people here?"

"I hope so. If we don't have people here we're out of business."

"Does he have to be naked too?"

"No one does. At a nudist resort everyone must be nude. We're clothing optional. Anyone here can undress or not, you have that level of freedom." I'd read that in the brochure.

"Then I'm Ok with it. Can I come with him, if I want to?"

"Yes."

"Then we want the job." She said.

"He gave me a quote and I liked it. He installed the two sweeper vac things and they spent three hours getting the pools and tubs cleaned up. When they were ready to leave Megan parked next to them and got out of the truck.

"Hi," she said. "I'm Megan, Pete's wife. How are the pools?"

"No one should go in until tomorrow but I'd say there will be fine by then." Introductions were made and Megan took them on a tour using a golf cart. I went back to work.

After they left she found me and said, "I like her. When they come back I want to get to know her better."

I helped unload the truck. I noticed she had bought things I wouldn't have thought of until we had run out of them. Like vacuum cleaner bags. She got those automatic little things that spray air freshener every few minutes and she got one for each cabin. She also got six big things of toilet paper.

"Until we get the place open I propose you let me take care of cleaning the office and the insides of the cabins. You've been working on the pools and outside so you keep doing that. If we work hard we should be ready for day after tomorrow."

"Deal. If you need my help just call out."

We went to work. When we broke for dinner Megan noticed there were three new messages on the machine. We listened.

"This is Mark Thompson. I'd like to reserve cabin number two for Friday and Saturday nights. Call me back and I can give you my credit card info." He left a number. Megan wrote it down.

"Hi. I'm Carol and… I'd like some information about S.D. Paradise. What does S.D. stand for?" She left a number. Megan wrote it down.

"Hi. I'm Bruce. Mona, we met up last month and I'd like more. I'll be in Tampa on Saturday. Can we do it at about six?" He left a number. Megan wrote it down.

She picked up the phone and dialed Bruce's number. She hit the speakerphone button.

"Hi this is Bruce." He answered.

"Bruce. You left a message for Mona at S.D. Paradise Resort. I'm returning your call."

"Is Mona available for Saturday?"

"Mona no longer works at S.D. Paradise. Seems she was arrested for being a hooker and for passing on STD's to her clients. We recommend you get yourself tested."

"Who is this?"

"Officer Williams, Tampa P.D."

"Click."

"I don't think he'll call back. Do you?"

"No. Jack was right, she was selling more than diet Cokes from the office."

We went back to the same restaurant as we had gone to with Kelly and Jack. Then we went home and locked the gate with us inside. When we got to the office I stopped and called the local police. I spoke to the desk sergeant.

"Hi. I'm Pete and my wife Megan and I have taken over the management of the S. D. Paradise resort. The couple who ran it before us don't know they have been replaced. Let me give you the owner's phone numbers. You can check with them so you know we belong here. The couple just may call you to report us for trespassing or something."

"Thanks for calling. Jack called us after he gave you the keys. We're ready in case there is a problem."

"Ok. Thanks."

Megan had already undressed. I followed her lead and when we were both naked she walked out the back door of our new home. There was an outdoor shower out there.

"On the ship the shower was almost too small for me by myself. We've never showered together. I'd like to."

I turned on the shower and Megan produced a fresh bar of soap and a new bottle of shampoo. She stepped under the spray and got her hair and her body wet. I pumped some shampoo onto her head and worked my fingers through her hair and massaged her scalp. Then we rinsed her. We embraced and kissed.

"You do a better job than Jake. You don't need lessons." We washed each other and then shut off the water. It was nice, being outside naked, seeing the stars and some small clouds. We were both pretty tired and so we went inside and went to bed. Megan had put fresh sheets on the bed. At Costco she bought new sheets and a mattress cover, new pillows too. The old stuff was washed, dried and folded into a plastic bag so Mona could take them with her, if she came back.

The next morning Megan made a great breakfast and we went back to work. She returned all the calls that had been left on the machine while Jack and Kelly were on vacation and the ones that came in the day before. People were told that Mona and Christian were gone and Pete and Megan were managing the resort.

The pools looked better. The automatic sweepers were working and I started back working on the landscaping. An hour later Megan call me. I went to the office and she held out a bottle of sun screen. My shirt came off and she slathered me everywhere. I returned the favor. She protested at first that she wouldn't burn since she was just working in the office and house. She shut up when I pinched her nipple. She completely undressed and let me slather her body.

I went back to work and by one had the grounds looking much better. Megan called me for lunch and we ate out at a picnic table in the shade. She was still naked. She let me know what she had learned and asked questions about things like doing credit cards for reservations. We were done with lunch when I noticed a truck coming towards us.

"Honey, go inside the office. Call the police and speak to Officer Brown. Tell him that Mona and Christian just drove onto the resort. Then, put some clothes on and stay in the office."

"Should I call Jack, too?"

"Good idea." She rushed to the back door and went in. The truck parked next to the U-HAUL truck I had been using. A young guy about thirty got out on the driver's side and headed towards me.

"Who the fuck are you and how the fuck did you get in here?" He shouted.

"I'm Pete and Jack opened the gate for us. We work here. Who are you?"

"I'm the manager of this place!"

"I don't think so. Maybe we should call Jack and ask him?"

"Jack didn't let you in here. You see I happen to know Jack and his bitch are on vacation."

"They were on vacation. We were on the same cruise. We're back. It's easy to find out if I speak the truth. Call Jack."

"Don't think I won't! Then I'll kick your ass and throw you out of here."

"Ok. Would you like me to follow you into the office?"

"Yeah!" I led. Inside Megan was sitting at the desk and Mona was yelling at her.

"I don't believe you! Jack wouldn't hire anyone without talking to us first!"

"Call Jack," I said. She whirled around and faced Christian and me. "Who the fuck is he?" she asked.

"Says he has my job. I'm calling Jack." Christian picked up the phone and started to dial. The front door opened and two officers walked in.

"Any problem here?" One of them asked.

Mona answered. "We took a couple days off and when we got back these two were here, squatting. They don't belong here."

"You are?" The other officer asked.

"I'm Mona Marquez and this is Christian Dollmier, we manage the resort."

"Who were you calling?"

Christian looked at the phone in his hand and said, "Jack, the owner."

"No need. I spoke to Jack the day he turned the resort over to Pete and Megan. You two don't work here any more. He said that if you resisted leaving I was to charge you with stealing his truck since it is for work and you were not using it for work."

"We don't have a car."

"We'll wait half an hour for you. Pack your things and put them in the back of the U-HAUL truck outside. Megan can drive the resort truck to U-HAUL and Pete will drive the U-HAUL. You two will ride with us."

"What happens then?" Mona asked.

"That's up to you. Pete and Megan will come back to work in the resort truck. The U-HAUL will be turned in. You two are free to go on with your lives."

"Jack had no right to fire us!"

"You can fight with him in court. Right now you have twenty-eight minutes left to get packed."

They went into the house and we followed. We didn't have much but we wanted to keep all of it. When they were almost done I saw Christian go to the safe. I said, "It's empty. Jack took everything when he was here."

He opened it anyway and when he saw the empty metal box he said, "Fuck!"

He and Mona walked out to the police car and got in. The officer driving lowered the windows of the car as Megan and I headed for the two trucks. Megan stopped beside the police car and said, to Mona, "Oh, I forgot to tell you. A guy named Bruce called. He said he wanted an appointment with you for Saturday night at six. I told him you weren't available."

As she got in the truck she heard Christian yell, "You lying bitch! You told me you stopped hooking!" She smiled. He said that in front of two Officers of the law.

An hour later we were back. Another hour and Jack's SUV pulled in and parked.

They took us to dinner, complimented us on how nice the resort looked, how well we had handled Mona and Christian and took us back to the resort. We went to bed early. At seven the alarm woke us. We had an hour before I would unlock the gates at we would be open for business. Megan was worried about doing a good job.

So was I.

At eight I unlocked the gates, propped them so they would stay open and drove the golf cart back to the office. The first vehicle through the gates was a truck. A red truck with the work "Coke" painted all over it. The guy driving got out and came into the office. We talked and he left us with twenty cases of Coke divided between regular and diet, cans and bottles. He left us with an invoice. We were in business.

The phones started ringing shortly after the delivery. Megan started booking cabins for the weekend and answering request for information. She had studied everything in the office and she knew the answer to every question they asked.

At lunch time I came in and made our lunch. Megan was too busy on the phones. One of the callers told Megan that Jack had called her to tell her there was new management. She made a reservation for the weekend. I realized I needed to spend the rest of the day cleaning cabins. I discovered that Megan had already cleaned eighteen of them. I cleaned the last two. If the others were like those two we needed to buy new sheets for all of them.

I went back to the office and got the keys to the truck. Megan asked where I was headed. I told her I wanted to get a set of hand-held radios for us so we could talk no matter where we were on the property. She liked the idea and asked, "The sheets in the cabins are old. We either need to buy new ones or get a laundry service."

On my way back from getting the radios I saw a commercial laundry building and I stopped in. We talked and made a deal. I would try their service for a month. If I liked it we'd keep it. He promised to deliver forty sets of bed linen the next morning. As I was leaving he asked, "When we come out there will we see naked women?"