Consequences, Marie Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Would you like to?"

"Of course!"

"I'd like the regular delivery on Thursdays. Tomorrow I guarantee you'll see a naked woman. Anytime you come on Thursday and you don't see one, tell me. I'll have my wife strip down for you."

"You will?"

"Yeah. She's five foot six and weighs about three hundred pounds. Giant tits too."

"I don't believe you!"

"Then make the delivery tomorrow and check her out. She runs the office and her name is Megan."

"I'll be there first thing!"

I went back to work. We loaded the radios with rechargeable batteries and tested them. I drove the golf cart all over and Megan called me from the office every two minutes. I told her about the laundry service and about the man who would be coming to meet her in the morning. She laughed and asked if I wanted her naked when he arrived.

"Up to you. I did promise him he'd see a naked woman."

When I went back to the office she was talking on the phone. I got two diet Cokes and left one on her desk. It was a turn on to see her sitting at her desk taking care of business with her body bare. I was wearing cargo shorts and a ball cap.

At a little after four a Buick drove in and parked. Three people got out. A man, a woman and a teenaged girl. They went in the office. I kept brushing the pool. The big pool still needed extra brushing before people started using it. A few minutes passed and my radio came to life.

"Pete, can you come to the office please?"

"On my way." I jumped in the cart and zoomed to the office. (That's a joke. Zoom is not how fast the cart goes.) Inside the three were seated at a table with Megan. I was introduced. The couple were married and the teen was their daughter. They were members of the Naturist Society and AANR. A family of naturists.

Their daughter wanted a job.

I sat down. "Why here?"

"I love being naked. I love swimming. Working here I could do both."

"Are you in school?"

"I'll be a senior this year."

"So, ten hours a week with membership privileges?"

"That would be great!"

"How do you feel about it?" I asked, looking at the parents.

"Fine, but she already has membership privileges."

"People under eighteen can only be here with their parent, guardian or authorized caretaker. As an employee she can be here anytime she wants. That Ok with you?"

"Yeah. I feel a bit uncomfortable. But, I'll be Ok." Mom said.

"Can you be here at eight tomorrow morning?"

"Yes!"

"Do you know how to make a bed hotel style? Clean a bathroom?"

"Yes!" She answered in unison with her mother.

"Are you willing to work nude?"

"Yes!"

"Mom, would you like a job too?"

"Ten hours a week?"

"If that's what we need. Maybe more sometimes. On busy weekends we might need someone to run the store, take people on a tour, or whatever."

"What do you pay?"

"We'll start you at eight an hour. If we do well, you'll get more. Deal?"

The daughter, Kim, thought for two seconds and said, "Deal." Mom thought longer and said, "Deal, but not the same schedule every week. Call me when you need me and if I can, I'll be here."

Dad looked at his wife and said, "You don't need a job."

"Right now I volunteer at the hospital. They don't pay me. I have to wear clothes. I don't get to swim. Here I get to run around naked, swim and get paid. It's a no brainer for me."

"Megan, please have both ladies fill out an application and send them outside to me when they're done. It was nice meeting all of you and I look forward to a great working relationship with all of you."

Ten minutes later the three walked out and found me at the pool. I stopped brushing and said, "One last thing. Please take off your clothes."

Dad started to protest. I said, "I need to see how comfortable they are in skin. If being nude is a problem the jobs will need to wait for people who are comfortable."

He looked at me and said, "You aren't naked."

"You're right. I'm doing yard work and need pockets. Maybe I can get Megan to modify my shorts so my equipment hangs out."

Karen pulled her t-shirt over her head and unsnapped her bra. Her shorts followed and then her panties. "Barefoot too?" She asked.

"No. Sandals, athletic shoes, hiking boots are great. No thongs or flip-flops or whatever they're called. Ok?"

"Yes."

Mom stripped and both looked good in skin. Both were Ok being naked. I was glad.

"How will you get here in the morning?"

"We live six miles from here. I'll ride my bike. I ride to stay in shape."

"It's working. Ok. See you in the morning." We all shook hands, the ladies dressed and in moments they were in their car and gone. I rode the cart around the resort and it looked ready. I went around again and I still thought we were ready. So, I went to the office.

Megan had made the office work better for her. She had muscled the tables so that one was for filling our forms and reading brochures and the other table had the small tv/dvd player on it and three chairs for people to sit on while they watched. All the drawers on her side of the counter were labeled so she knew what was where. There were pens and pencils in cups on the counter and on the table. She had made a flier on the computer and it gave the hours, the rules and our contact information. I looked it over and discovered we had a web site.

I noticed a drawer behind the counter with a label that said, "SPIDERS". I didn't open that drawer. "Megan, what's in the drawer labeled SPIDERS?"

"Money. Till we get a cash register I figured that would slow thieves down, at least a little."

"We need a clip board where we can make a list of the things we need to get. Cash register needs to be on the list. Oh, and we need to have a locksmith out who can show us how to change the combination on the safe."

"He'll be here tomorrow. I called one from the phone book. When he's here I'm going to offer him a discounted membership. We need more members. I went through the books and the best I can come up with is that we have three hundred and eighteen paying members. I think we need to get that up over five hundred. I also found that in the last six months almost a hundred people quit being members."

"So, you have ideas on how to fix that?"

"We need events that will get people here, having fun and wanting to come back."

"We also need to make sure we take very good care of every person that spends time here."

"I'm glad you said that. When I was shopping I did something and then I worried you'd get mad. I bought sun screen."

"We need sun screen."

"I bought lots of sunscreen. I bought small tubes of it and I thought it would be a nice thing to give everyone who spends the day here a small tube of sunscreen."

"I like it. Can I have a tube?"

She opened a box and handed me a tube. The tube had the name and contact info on the tube. "I want you to call them sometime tomorrow and see if we can order five hundred tubes with our logo and address info on them. That way we get advertising on every tube that they take home."

"I like it. I'll call tomorrow."

"Did you buy food for us when you went to Costco?"

"I did. I also got food for us at the market. About fifteen minutes before you came through the door I put our dinner in the oven. It'll be ready in fifteen more minutes."

"Eat outside?"

"I'd like that."

The next day was exciting, terrifying and we both loved it. Word had spread that Christian and Mona were gone. The laundry truck showed up and when Megan saw it she took off the shorts and halter she started the day with. The driver was the guy I spoke with at the laundry. Megan showed him where we wanted the linens and she stood nearby while he stacked them in the room. She signed for them and walked him back to his truck. She gave him a guest pass good for a visit for any one day, as long as he brought his wife.

Kim was on time and we gave her keys to the cabins and she started changing sheets. It took almost three hours to get them all changed. Megan called the sunscreen company and they set an appointment for Tuesday to see us and get the art work for the labels. The person she spoke with told her that the price per tube would be very high unless we ordered three thousand on our first order. Every order after that would be much cheaper because the art work would already be done.

I helped in the office and roamed the property meeting people and making sure they enjoyed their day with us. I discovered the half mile of beach that was on our property and did a trash gathering run. It actually looked pretty good. One of the families I met was a little upset when they called a pizza place and they wouldn't deliver to us. I had an idea. I called the same pizza place and spoke to the owner/manager. I asked what his objection was to delivering to us. He said he didn't want to see naked people having sex. I told him that when he came to deliver he would see a big sign that let everyone know that public sexual activity was grounds for losing their membership and removal from the property. Further, I made him an offer. We would pay him a dollar for every pizza he delivered here.

"You mean one dollar of the regular bill?"

"No. You conduct business with our members and then show us the bill in the office and I'll give you a buck for each pizza you deliver."

"We also deliver chicken dinners."

"Ok. I pay a buck for each order over ten dollars that you deliver here. Chicken, pizza, anything, except cigarettes and alcohol. Ok?"

"Yeah. How many pizzas do you think I'll sell?"

"More than you did last month when we needed to come to you."

"Ok. We'll try it."

I radioed Megan and when she had a moment she made a flier and posted a copy on the bulletin board and put ten on the counter. It just said the name and phone number of the pizza place and that they would deliver to SDP. Then she called in an order and asked that they bring us their menus when they brought the pizza.

Megan came outside at about four. It was her first step outside all day. I laughed when I saw her. She had on white sandals that we bought on an island. She had "MEGAN" printed neatly on her chest where, if she wore a bra, it would be covered. She had a marker in her hand.

"I like your name tag!"

"Good. It makes it easier for people when they can read my name. I was ready to scream when person after person kept calling me cute things instead of my name."

"Excuse me, little lady, can you help me?"

"That must be the most popular thing to say in Florida!"

"So, do you intend to mark me?" I pointed to the marker in her hand.

"Yes. Then I can say, ‘go find the man with Pete printed on his chest."

"Put Pete on my back, up by the shoulder, too." She did. She told me our pizza was on it's way. I went to the family that had told me they wouldn't deliver and I said, "Call quickly and they can bring your pizza with ours."

They called and he promised them it would be to them in forty minutes. It was. I gave the delivery guy two extra dollars and the pattern was set. Other families saw and smelled the pizza that had been delivered and the delivery guy made three more trips to us that evening.

Six cabins were rented for the night. I checked them before the folks moved in. I wanted to be sure they were Ok. Kim pointed out that we needed to supply soap and shampoo for the rooms. I had her ask Megan to find out how we got that stuff delivered.


The day people left by about eight and the cabin rental people built a fire in a fire pit and partied until nearly midnight. By then Megan had been asleep for three hours. I had tucked her in and kissed her good-night. When the fire was out and the people in the cabins I went to bed.

It was after two when a noise woke me. I got up and looked outside. Six young people were in and around the pool. I could see bottles of beer and I saw the glow of cigarettes. I went to the office and called the police. I let them know I had about six trespassers who were drinking and playing in our pool.

Fifteen minutes later two black and white police cars rolled quietly onto our resort and the four officers walked up on the six people. I stood on our back porch and watched. I could hear them.

"Are you guests of the resort?" One officer asked.

"Hell yeah!" The nearest young man answered. "Christian is our friend."

"Christian doesn't work here any more." The officer said.

The other officer said, "I need to see your ID's, please. One at a time."

"Well, we know Mona too." A young woman said as she tried to get out of the pool. It took her two attempts.

Each produced their ID and the officer had each sit at the picnic bench after he saw their ID. Of the six, he told me later, only two were eighteen. He had them get dressed and he cuffed them and took them away. It was done quietly. No flashing red lights. No shots fired.

I went back to bed. The alarm sounded at seven and my body screamed that it must be wrong. That was the first real day of our new lives. The second day had just begun and it was busier. The six cabins were rented for another night. The pizza man sold eleven pizzas.

In the afternoon Kelly showed up. She took a look around and spent over an hour in the office with Megan. I made sure the pools were doing Ok, that people followed the rules (no glass near or in the pool), and that I saw no alcohol.

By evening we realized that one of two things would be true, especially on the weekends and the summer. Either we would have food delivered or we needed to hire help. Kim did a great job helping both in the office and outside with me. She took some new people on tours and she helped them settle in. She wore white sandals and had her name printed on her breast just like Megan. As she drove a family past me on a tour she called out to me, "Daddy, have you eaten lunch?"

I answered, "No, Sweetheart, I'll go do that."

I wondered why she had called me Daddy. I would ask her later. I did take her hint and went inside and made a sandwich for Megan and myself. Megan ate it quickly and slathered me with more sunscreen. Two people parked in front and walked into the office. Megan greeted them and her process began again.

That evening as Kim was showering and getting ready to dress and ride home she spoke to both of us. "I like working here. It's strenuous and fun. I think my Mom would love to work here on the weekends if what she was doing was cooking for the four of us, leading the tours and acting like a hostess."

"I'll call her." Megan said. The phone rang and she dashed to answer it.

"I need to go get us some dinner. Put your bike in the truck and I'll take you home."

She showed me five new places where I could get food for us. I made sure that the one I stopped at had a delivery menu and that they would deliver to us. I brought home Chinese food and we enjoyed our dinner outside. I had Megan put a cordless phone on the list of things we needed.

At ten we spoke with the people staying in our cabins. I asked them how they felt about me locking the gates at ten so we didn't get unwanted visitors. They all wanted permission to wake us if they needed to leave in the middle of the night. I locked the gates and the night stayed quiet, all night.

After things settle down we started enjoying the adventure and challenge of running a business. Megan stopped any behavior that was little-girl-ish. She behaved like a business woman who also knew how to have fun. One day she and Beth (Kim's Mom) put the answering machine on and ran out the door of the office whooping and screaming like the place was on fire. They ran to the pool and jumped in! When they came up they were laughing and splashing. I had come to the pool as fast as I could. Beth looked at me and said, "It was Megan's idea! We just couldn't be inside one more minute!"

I dropped my cargo shorts and tool belt, along with my radio and jumped in. For fifteen minutes we splashed and acted like kids. When Kim walked to the edge of the pool she watched us for a minute and said, "Who's the kid and who's the parent?"

A silver haired woman on a chaise lounge said, "I want to be one of the kids!" She slowly got up and walked into the pool. As she stepped on the first step in the water Megan said, "A kid would jump into the deep end."

She turned around giggling and went to the deep end, held her nose and jumped in. We all laughed and gave her hugs when she got to the shallow end. Then we got out and went back to work.

Kelly came by once a week and helped us with the business side of things. Jack came with her once a month. He was visibly getting older by the month.

One Thursday after we had been there for five months the phone rang in the office and it was Jake. He and Uncle Bart had reached a point where Bart had asked Jake to leave. Megan used the radio and called me to the office. She handed me the phone with tears on her face.

"This is Pete."

"Dad? Jake. There's been some things happen and Uncle Bart wants me gone. Where do I go?"

"You have any money?"

"Some. Not much."

"Can you get all your stuff into a couple suitcases?"

"Yeah."

"Can you get a ride to an airport?"

"Yeah."

"Get a flight to Tampa Florida. When you have it call us back and give us the information. Someone will meet you. Ok?"

"You sure?"

"Are you my son?"

"Yes. But my sister is no longer your daughter."

"I know. Our secret. Janice might live in California but she doesn't live here. Got it?"

"Got it! Is she happy?"

"Ask her." I handed the phone back to Megan. I kissed her on top of her head and went back to work. A little while later Megan came to me.

"We have a three bedroom house. Jake can have his own bedroom and bathroom. Can't he?"

"It's Ok with me. We need to check with him after he's been here a few days. Right now we're just here for him."

The phone rang and Megan answered the cordless that was almost an extension of her left hand. She waved at me and ran back to the office. It was Jake with flight information. Megan called Beth and asked her to pick him up at the airport. She and Beth had become very close and Megan had told her the whole story of our family. Beth hadn't told me she knew. When I had asked Kim about her calling me Daddy she said she did it to get people to understand we were a family and loved each other.

From the day Jake called us, Beth called me Daddy too.

We learned that Florida has a strange winter. While Colorado was deep in snow, Wisconsin was just as deep, it was eighty-six by the thermometer on the outside wall of the office. It rained almost every day, but just for a few minutes. People sitting out covered their papers, books and lunch but other than that they didn't do much. Twenty minutes later they were dry.

Jake arrived and was met by both Beth and Kim. They stood near where passengers exited their flights and held a sign that just said, "JAKE." He walked off the plane in jeans, boots and a western shirt, carrying a cowboy hat in one hand and a backpack in the other. He walked to the two women and said, "I'm Jake."

"Pete asked us to pick you up and take you to the resort. I'm Beth and this is my daughter Kim."

He shook their hands and the three walked to baggage claim. Beth told me later that Jake couldn't stop checking Kim out. They stopped for lunch before they came to SDP. Beth beeped twice when she parked by the office. I was riding the mower out a ways from the office. Megan was in the office. She pulled on some shorts and a tiny bikini top and went out to greet her brother, who wasn't her brother any more. As I watched them hug I realized she was now his step-mother. I got off the mower and pulled on the shorts I had brought with me. Then I joined them in the office.

After the initial greeting Beth said she and Kim would leave us alone and be back at about six, with dinner. She said we should spend our time getting reacquainted not cooking. We stayed inside and talked after Beth and Kim left. We got Jake's side of the story.