Consort In Blood

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I don't know if I am ready but as I have already said, I know I need to know! How else will I discover why we are so connected?"

"Alright, Romy, I will tell you all but, you must promise me something"

"What must I promise?" worry tinged her voice.

"You must promise me not to interrupt, not to say a single word, until I have finished this tale. It is important that you know ALL of it....and I am afraid you will want to run if you don't wait till the end?" his eyes implored her to agree.

"Alright, I will wait until the end ", she agreed somewhat hesitantly.

"Very well then, that is all I can ask of you. Here is our story"

And so he began.

Chapter 8

I am not going to start at the very beginning instead I am going to take you back to the last time we shared a life together. I have my reasons for telling the tale in this way. I ask you to be patient with my method of tale telling. It will become clear later why I am doing this in such an ass backwards manner. I will tell your story first then continue into ours as though told by another. This will help you visualize it as though it had occurred to another. It may help you see it less, well, personally and therefore more objectively. Do you understand?"

"Yes, I do understand. Go ahead, Alexander" she replied.

He took a very deep breath and, after a moment, carried on telling their story.

In November, 1800 the streets of the city were full of filth but, this was not a problem for The Lady after all, she had men to carry her sedan chair over the stinking refuse. Her dainty feet would never touch the shit caked cobbles beneath. Held high above the refuse not only by muscular young men, always muscular young men, but, by her station in life she had never, nor would ever know the life you passed by daily on her way to the Castle.

Waving a delicate lace handkerchief doused in strong perfume, beneath her equally delicate little nose she failed even to smell the detritus filled passageways. She also failed to see the beggars and homeless children that watched her with hate-filled eyes as she passed by. Tonight neither the smell nor the damp could stop her looking forward to this evening's party. For thist was the first of the Royal gatherings leading up to the Christmas festivities! Anyone invited to these parties could consider themselves approved of by the King. She had been to many of these gatherings as she was a firm favourite at court and also a handmaiden to the Queen.

She stepped down from the sedan and tiptoed across the carpet towards the steps leading to the front entry of the castle. She held her dress as high as she could at the front whilst a young manservant held the rear. It was a slow and cumbersome ascent to the top and, upon arrival, she was somewhat breathless. Even whilst knowing her dress would be the envy of many of the courtiers she wished it was smaller and less uncomfortable to wear.

The doors were opened for her by a liveried manservant and she was led through on his arm. Her first sight was that of her cousin, Sir Percival Wainwright of Houghton, a foppish, not to mention boorish, gentleman.

"My dear cousin!" he called loudly so any in earshot might hear.

"Hello Percival! My dear cousin! I thought to find you here today!" she kept walking as he made a whimpish bow in her direction.

"Yes, my dear lady, of course I would be here on this most festive of occasions!"

"As I said, I thought you would be here!" she hated his eternally obsequious manner. He reminded her of a snake.

Passing on into the main salon she greeted many of her close and not so close friends, and more than a few enemies. She searched the room for the one person she wanted to find here. She had spotted this particular gentleman at another of the Yule parties and had wanted to meet him ever since. He was tall, muscular and too beautiful to be real. Once she had spied him she could not take her eyes off him. Alas, he had left before she could speak to him. She could only hope he would be here tonight.

She finally spied him talking to a woman she did not recognize and was, immediately, filled with joy and, not to mention, a smidgen of jealousy. Making her way in his general direction, hoping he would spot her, she fanned herself, hoping to feel a slight relief from the torpid heat of the over-packed room. Even with this many lovely ladies in attendance she knew that once he had spied her she would make an impression like no other. Though she was not in any way ego driven she was aware of her own attractiveness to the opposite sex. Having been told by a number of them on a number of occasions! Therefore, she knew that, once his attention had been caught she could make him forget all these other ladies.

Chapter 9

Making her way slowly, so as to give him time to notice her, across the room, she also spied one of her female friends The Lady Amelie Allerton.

"Amelie, darling, so good to see you" smiling she kissed her friends cheek but, managed to keep her eye on him.

"It's wonderful to see you too. Who are you here with tonight?"

"Me, I am alone tonight, but I hope not all night" she laughed just loud enough to catch his attention.

"Ah, the lady has plans for someone tonight. Who is the lucky devil?"

"He is talking to that woman in the yellow dress!"

"Oh, my dear, don't you know who that is?"

"Why? Should I?" she tried to sound unconcerned.

"He is all the talk amongst the ladies of the court. They say he is very rich, very foreign and very mysterious." Her friend was almost bursting with excitement.

"Mysterious! In what way?" she asked, hoping that Amelie's fluttering and twittering would attract his attention.

"Well, no-one seems to know exactly who he is. He arrived at court about a month ago and every woman here has been beside herself over him"

"Really! I knew I should have come back to court sooner. Damn my father and his wanting time away. So, I have a few others to fight off for him then?" she asked.

"A few!" her friend giggled, "Try half the court....not to mention a few males of questionable persuasion!" her friend whispered, "There is even talk that the Queen has shown more than a passing interest"

"Really, well, I suppose she will have first bite of that fruit then!" she sighed.

"Oh, no, the King is at court so she has to be on her best behaviour. After all, the King is a very jealous man"

"Then, maybe if the fates wish it, I have a chance"

"With your beauty I think perhaps more than a chance"

"I Hope so!" she replied.

All the while they were talking her eyes had been focused on him and now she saw that he had turned to look at her.

Chapter 10

His eyes held hers as excused himself to the lady he was talking to and, still holding her gaze with his beautiful blue ones that were rimmed with thick, long dark lashes, he walked towards her. When he reached her he held out his hand for hers and, kissing hers lightly, he bowed and introduced himself.

"My Lady, I am Alexander Dantes, may I have the honour of the next dance?"

His voice was deep and refined and held an accent she could not readily recognise, though it held more than a hint of the well-educated British.

"Why, yes, you may My Lord ", she replied somewhat coquettishly.

She allowed him to lead her to the dance-floor and swirl her around into his muscular arms. As she expected, he turned out to be a very accomplished dancer. She could not help but wonder just how accomplished he was in other areas.

His hand touched her lower back and she could feel the warmth of it through the brocade. Her pulse quickened slightly. She could only hope that he remained unaware of her physical response to his touch. He was not.

"Do I make you nervous, Milady? He asked his voice low and deep.

"No, Sir, Why would I be nervous of you?"

"Many women here seem to be. Though I know not why?"

She could hear a hint of humour in his reply.

"Well, Sir, I, for one, am not in the least nervous. Is there a reason I should be?"

"No, I am perfectly harmless, I promise!"

Now she raised her eyes to see his full-lipped mouth curled at the corners. He was definitely mocking her. Instantly, her back became ramrod stiff and she let go of his hand.

"My Lady, please, I did not mean to offend you. Please, do not make a scene here on the dance floor. Shall we go outside where I can properly apologise to you!" His deep voice seemed almost hypnotic. So much so that she agreed and willingly allowed him to escort her from the floor.

He was not about to give her a choice. His hand tightened on her arm and, stumbling slightly, she was forced to follow him or cause a scene. She was not about to fall on her face nor was she willing to have people aware of his power to disconcert her so.

Chapter 11

Outside, the night was dark and cool. His hand still held hers as they moved to the far end of the balcony. Here, in the darkest corner, he turned to face her. Her legs felt weak. His eyes were blue though close to grey. They looked at her steadily and, if she were not mistaken, hungrily.

"Are you afraid of me?" he asked.

Struggling to keep her voice from betraying her she responded as calmly as she could,

"No, Sir, is there a reason I should be?"

Again, his smile touched the corners of his luscious mouth. He moved closer to her without letting go of her hand. As she looked deep into his eyes she could see a hint of something cold. She shivered with apprehension as he laid his free hand against her cheek and traced the shape of her cheek with a long, almost delicate, finger....

"Possibly, but, time alone will tell! But, at this moment, I merely want to look at you. I want to see you in a gentler light. Yes, just as I thought...your skin is perfect. Porcelain smooth and blemish free so rare in a woman these days"

His finger traced her lips and she could feel herself reacting to his touch. He continued to look deep into her eyes as he moved closer. She could not break his grip on her arm so, was forced to allow him to lean into her. Her body bowed as he came ever nearer. She could feel the heat of him through the layers of her dress. As he lowered his mouth to hers her lips parted of their own accord.

"Do you still fear me, My Lady?"

"Yes!" she whispered afraid that her voice would betray the fact that she was also feeling more than a little attracted to him.

"Please, don't be. I have no intention of harming you. Nor do I wish to do anything to you that you do not wish me to do! I do not know what you have heard about me but, I assure you, I am not the devil in disguise. Though, I must admit I am no angel either!" his voice held a hint of laughter.

"I would not presume you to be the devil, sir. I know nothing about you, so cannot make any assumptions regarding your intentions! I can only hope that you are a gentleman sir. However, I would like to know a great deal more about you before I decide if you are to be trusted!"

"My dear lady...I am happy to tell you all that you need to know. However, at this moment in time, I am far too distracted by your beauty to concentrate on questions regarding my intentions. I am presently working very hard not to ravish you right here and now!"

As he leant into her she could feel his hard member, even through the many petticoats beneath her dress. Part of her mind counselled her to stop him before she made a mistake. The other part of her told her to clasp hold of him and let him do whatever he wished.

Chapter 12

In mere seconds the hasty, uncontrolled part of her won the battle.

"Pray, do not try too hard, My Lord, for I am more than ready to be ravished", she could not believe how unabashed she sounded.

Without preamble or thought for reputation she leaned into him and pressed her lips to his. Her tongue pressed against his lips until he opened his mouth and allowed it to enter and meet with his own. He leaned into her forcing her to back up against the stone balustrade. His tongue traced the inside of her hungry mouth as his hand reached down to lift her skirts.

Never before had she been so forward with a man of her acquaintance let alone a stranger. Yet, she could not restrain herself. She stopped kissing him long enough to help him raise her dress high to allow him access to her wet cunt.

His finger entered her and began to move in such a slow, deliberate way as to arouse her even more. Her hand slid down over his pants until she located her quarry. He was hard and throbbing. It seemed to her that his cock was big and thick. She was frantic to release it from his breeches.

"Wait!" he gasped in her ear. "Wait..."

He reached down and undid his clothing and her hand was finally able to touch that which her body longed to engulf. She was right...he was big. Bigger than she had thought! Her fingers encircled his shaft and her hand began a slow, rhythmic caress up and down its length.

He shuddered and grasped her hand stopping her. "My Lady, please, I will not last to please you if you continue!"

"Then hurry and put it inside me" she gasped" I want to feel you inside me".

Another groan escaped him as she made to pull him inside her. Instead, he pushed her back and lifted her onto the low wall. Gasping for want of him she lifted her legs to give him better access. She felt the tip of his cock at the entrance to her wetness and almost came right then.

His hand guided his cock slowly, yet forcefully, into her whilst using his other hand to lift her buttocks towards him. As she felt him fill her she could not help a small outcry.

"Shhhhhh...." he whispered placing his hand gently over her open mouth. She bit her tongue to quiet herself.

He slowly pushed his cock into her. She almost screamed. Deeper and deeper he pushed. When she felt like she could take no more he pulled slowly back. Not wanting him to pull out she wrapped her legs around him and pulled him back into her depths.

He lifted her to him again and, almost ready to explode, he started to rhythmically grind her clit with his thumb as he penetrated her to her very deepest part. All the while she was grinding her hips against him and pulling him ever deeper.

Chapter 13

Just as he was about to shoot his seed inside her, she gave a low moan and, he felt her cunt muscles start to squeeze his cock with a strength he had not felt in any other woman. His body heaved into her one last time as his juices gushed from him in great, orgasmic spurts. Together, they reached the pinnacle of pleasure. His body leant back as he pushed hard against her and she rose ever higher to meet him.

Slowly, their breathing became almost normal. He raised her up and pulled his cock from inside her. Silently, they adjusted their clothing and stepped away from each other.

She could not look at him. Never had she been so wanton or enjoyed it so much. She was afraid that if she looked into his eyes she would see that he was finished with her now. Suddenly, she felt his hand reach under her chin and lift her face to look him.

"What is wrong? You seem to be afraid of me again!"

"I am afraid" she whispered.

"Why! I thought that your willingness meant you had ceased to fear me!" he said, in a voice laden with concern.

"I do not fear you...I fear my response to you!" she told him." I fear my wantonness and lack of control. I fear am not the lady you thought I was....!" her voice trailed off.....

"Oh! My dear, I had not thought you a Lady. I had thought you a woman. A woman with needs and desires! Of this I am sure I was not wrong"

"No. you are not wrong. I do have needs and desires. Though, I should not have let them take control of my senses. I have never allowed my needs to overcome me in this way and, you do not even know my name!"

"But, my dear, I am so very glad you did!" she saw his smile widen,

"I should have been very disappointed had you shown yourself to be like the other Ladies. I had hoped you would be just as you are...beautiful, sexual and free of the restraints of society. Oh, and I do know your name Romy I had already asked who you were! "

"You already asked of me! I suppose people told you I was a Lady?"

"Yes, they did but I knew you would not be a lady with me".

"It appears that you were correct, sir. I am no lady after all. I take it this pleases you?"

"It pleases me very much. In fact, I am so pleased I will not visit upon you that which I had intended. I will let you return to your life just as you left it"

"I do not understand what you mean!"

He moved toward her and placed his hands on either side of her face.

"Look at me..." he turned her face up to his own... "You do not know me and therefore, know not of what I am capable. I wish to protect you from this part of me. Go home...sleep and, wake tomorrow with no memory of me or of this time we have shared. We will not meet again"

She felt herself falling into his grey eyes......

Chapter 14

"That was our last meeting!" his voice was laden with sadness and regret, "I made you forget because I thought that perhaps it would be better to let it be our very last meeting but, I could not leave you alone. I could not get you out of my mind no matter how hard I tried. I kept seeing you at dances and parties. And, each time I saw you it made it ever harder to forget you. This has always been the way of it between us. Always, we are drawn to each other"

"You are telling me we 'met' in 1800...how is this possible? No, it is not possible. These things are impossible" she felt confused, afraid and, yet strangely, comforted by what he was telling her. It was as though the fact this was not their first time together made it easier to understand the connection she felt.

"We met long before that my darling" he said while watching her face fill with confusion and fear "I know this is difficult for you. It always is"

"What do you mean always? Are you trying to tell me this has happened more than once?" again, her incredulity showed.

"Oh, yes, many times...we have had many lifetimes together"

"How can this be?" she was getting really confused now.

"I will explain as well as I can. You know that I am different...don't you? You could sense it when we met. This is going to sound ridiculous to you right now but, and believe me when I say I am not joking, I am a Vampire" he was looking at her intently and, somewhat nervously. She said nothing just touched the marks on her neck.

"I understand that you would find this incredible to believe but, it is true. I am a vampire and, believe it or not, you are also a vampire"

Her world seemed to fall away.

"I am a vampire? But, I can walk in the daylight and I have a life, friends, a job and, oh my god...!" she seemed to suddenly put it all together without him telling her and had just realised what this meant. Her entire life was, to all intents and purposes, a lie. It seemed to overwhelm her as it all fell into place in her mind. She tried to pull her hand from his and run from him but he held her hand tightly. Even as she wanted to get away from him she also wanted to rest her head against his shoulder and cry. Tears welled up in her eyes. He reached out and wiped them gently away.

"Please, do not cry...

Her breathing came in laboured gasps as her mind tried desperately to hang onto her sense of reality. All the while that reality was slipping away.

"I am not surprised that you are having a hard time with this, as always, but, I promise you that you will come to accept what we are very soon! I will help you, as I always do. We have been through this together many times and will get through it together this time too!"

His blue eyes looked at her with such concern that she felt almost calmed by them. Suddenly, it came to her...his eyes...she had looked into them before! Now she knew why he seemed so familiar for a stranger. She recognised his eyes, well, more exactly the brown mark in his left eye. She continued to look into those beautiful blue pools and as she looked he blinked at the intensity of her look and the way he averted his gaze triggered something in her. Then, memories came flooding back. Memories of him and memories of their lives together!