Cooper Family Pride Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Son-of-a-bitch!" Greg lost it when he entered. "Goddamnit, Jason!"

Jason held up a hand for his dad to relax. "We got this, dad! Mrs. Dugan, you're a lovely woman, but your son is going down!"

"We'll see about that." Lori snickered. "I love the coordination. And I appreciate the cordial attitude this time."

Greg was slightly relieved. "Lori, not to get technical, but Danny is twenty minutes late. If he doesn't show soon then I think we get a forfeit."

"Says who?" Lori asked. "I see your shirt, Coach Cooper. You're a coach, not the ref." She glanced at her watch again. "Are we ready to start?"

"Yes!" Greg said exasperated. "We've been ready!"

She walked back over to her side of the room. She went back in her bag and pulled out a small megaphone. Then she stood up and unbuttoned her trench and pulled it off. She was wearing her own black, pleated micro-mini skirt with a tight tube top designed as a sexy referee with black and white stripes. It left her entire midriff exposed and showed an ample amount of cleavage.

"Whoa!" Jason said. "Mrs. Fuckface is hot!"

"Lori!" Greg cried out. "Damn!"

Lori pressed the button on the megaphone. In her best booming voice, she did her Michael Buffer announcer impersonation.

"Ladies and gentleman, this is the m-m-m-m-m-main event of the e-e-e-e-evening! We're live for the fucking match of the century! This matchup will last for three rounds for each contender! In the pink corner! Fucking in the matching pink micro-minis! We have Team Cooper! Libby 'Fuck Puppy' Cooper is 5'5" in height, weighing in at 125 pounds! Mandy 'The Sprinkler' Cooper is 5'7" in height, weighing in at 119 pounds!"

"Goddamnit!" Greg shouted at the spectacle.

Lori pressed play on her little portable radio. The theme from Rocky played. "A-a-a-a-and in the gold corner! Fucking in the gold thong! At 5'11" and weighing in at 169 pounds! The defending champion! The master of the ground and pound! The King of Cocks! The Slayer of Slits! D-a-a-a-a-n-n-y 'Donkey Dick' D-u-u-u-u-g-a-n!"

Danny burst through the door in a gold hooded robe wearing boxing gloves. He did some fancy foot work dancing back and forth, practicing some punches. He ducked down in front of the bed and started boxing Libby's tits like he was hitting a speed bag. They jiggled back and forth.

"Oooomph!" She gasped. "Danny!"

Mandy laughed.

He stood back up and pulled off his hood. He pointed his gloved fist at Greg, still dancing from foot to foot. "I want you! You're going down!" He turned and the embroidered image of a donkey fucking a blonde woman adorned the back of his robe. It looked strikingly similar to Libby.

Greg let out a laugh. "Motherfucker!" He shouted. "Goddamnit, Danny! You're fucking killing me! I fucking tried to coordinate us! But you two stepped it up to a whole other level!"

Lori pulled the robe off of Danny's shoulders. He was wearing a gold pair of men's pouch thongs that had a fabric tube for his cock and a pouch below for his balls. The fabric on the front read: Jason's Replacement.

"Hey!" Jason said confused. "What's that supposed to mean?" He kept his eyes on Fuckface's huge cock thinking about all the yummies inside.

"I don't get it either." Greg said, waving it off. "Team huddles!"

Libby and Mandy crawled off the bed and scrambled over to their side. Mandy waved at Danny with a smile, completely indifferent to the cordial discord she was supposed to uphold during the competition.

"Girls! Huddle up! I left it up to you to make your decision on who's first. What are we doing?"

Libby spoke up. "I'm going first. And I was thinking reverse cowgirl. With my bodyweight over his legs, he won't be able to thrust up easily. I can control myself on the fat fuckmeat better."

"Hun! That's brilliant!"

"Gooooo, Mommy!" Jason jumped up in the air. His cock flopped around.

"You look good, Jase." Mandy smiled. "Like a naughty cheerleader!" She slapped his ass.

"Nooo..." Jason cringed and then opened his eyes. "Hey! I didn't cum! Did you see that? My weenis didn't explode! Yay!" He shook his pompoms.

Greg took a breath. "Wow, Jason. That's a real FUCKING accomplishment. Now please... SHUT THE FUCK UP!" He gathered himself. "Lib, you're on! Hands in! Cooper on three!" They put their hands in the middle, united. "One. Two. Three. COOPER!"

Libby walked toward the bed. "Alright, Danny. I'm up and we're doing reverse cowgirl."

Lori pulled a metal bell from her bag. "Round one!" She announced through the megaphone. "Fuck Puppy versus Donkey Dick! Reverse cowgirl!" She hit the bell.

Beth Fleming strutted into the room in gold and black micro-mini with the Everlast logo on the front. She had a gold a black skin-tight crop top that zipped up the front. She kept the zipper down halfway teasing her cleavage. Her black heels weren't too high, but she made each strut dramatic as she held up the large white card that read: Round 1.

"Beth?" Jason said confused. "What are you doing here?"

She glanced him up and down. "I heard you've been acting like a puff." She said. "I'm here to support my team... Team Dugan!" She glanced at Greg and gave him a wink. "Hey, Mr. Cooper! Lookin' good!" She said as she continued around the far side of the bed as if she were finishing her walk around the ring.

Greg jumped up and started clapping. "Yes! Outstanding!" He hooted. "Fuck, Danny! You brought ring girls? You thought of everything!" He looked back at his team. "We fucking suck! Why can't we come up with this shit?" He turned back again. "Beth! Fantastic! You look smoking hot! You really got me! Glad you could join us!"

"Dad!" Jason said, suddenly concerned. "Don't congratulate her! That's my girlfriend! What's she doing on Team Dugan?"

"Might have something to do with this ridiculous homo thing you've got going on, Jase! I mean look at that girl! You were punching above your weight already! But acting like a puff? Well that's a sure way to lose..." He stopped suddenly and started laughing. "I get it now! Ha! Jason's replacement!" He referenced Danny's thong. "Oh shit! You just got owned, Jase! Fuck me! Danny! You're good! Man, I like that fucking kid!"

Mandy eyed Beth suspiciously. "Can we just get this going?" She said with an unusual frustration.

Beth whispered to Danny. "You were right. Mr. Cooper really liked it! This is gonna work!"

"Of course it will." Danny said. "Now get my thong off and get me hard."

Beth rolled the thong down his legs. She knelt in front of him, licking his balls as she jacked his shaft. Lori took off his gloves and then stood behind him rubbing his shoulders and whispering strategy and encouragement in his ear. Both girls looked fucking hot.

"Beth!" Jason cried out in alarm. "Beth! Don't suck his cock! Mandy! Don't let Beth do this?"

"Come on, Danny! That's my cockmeat!" Mandy stated in her brother's defense. "Beth Fleming doesn't get to have it!"

"Hey! Stop fucking whining! We look pathetic!" Greg shouted. "This is what he wants! He's got us off our game and infighting before we've even started. He's a goddamned pro!"

"All right! I'm ready!" Danny said, rolling his shoulders. "Let's destroy this fuck puppy!"

Lori grabbed her megaphone. "LET'S GET READY TO C-U-U-U-U-M-B-L-E!" She boomed the signature line with her modest modification.

"Mother of fuck!" Greg stomped his foot unsure his outburst even made sense. "Would someone on Team Cooper do something?! They're killing us with this shit!"

Those words struck Jason's ears and an entire level of conditioning kicked in. He was back in his car with Fuckface! He remembered now! Fuckface the supervillain! He was controlling everything! He looked at all the money on the table and his poor mother and sister dressed like hookers! This was a disaster. What was he wearing? And Beth! No! He'd brought Beth into this now! And she had already sucked his cock! And then he had a flash of his conversation from last night! Fuckface was going to take him to a place to suck cock! Hadn't he been excited about that restaurant? Why? It wasn't a restaurant at all! It was a fucking gloryhole! His head was getting fuzzy again. No! He couldn't let it! He had to remember!

Jason jumped out of his seat in a panic. The second he got to his feet it was over, the clarity was gone. He began to cheer. "My mom is red hot! My mom is red hot! My mom is R-E-D H-O-T! Once she starts, she can't be stopped. Let's go! Let's go!" He jumped up and down shaking his pompoms.

Greg hung his head bewildered at his son. "That doesn't really compare to their level of gamesmanship, Jason. But... I guess it's something." He turned his attention to Lori. "Hey!" He called out. "You can't be a ref and be on a team!"

Lori reached down and pulled her tube top off over her head. Her titties spilled out with her big barbell piercings on display. "Hey, Coop! Is that better? Your whore is going down!"

"Fuck me!" Greg said, defeated. "Nipple piercings?! You are so fucking fierce!"

"Mrs. Dugan!" Mandy lit up at the sight of her half naked. "You're so naughty!"

Lori gave Mandy a wink. She turned back to Beth. "Jason." She said shaking her head.

"I know." Beth's conditioning kicked in further. Her need to dominate him was growing.

Danny crawled up on the bed and laid down. Libby tried not to act too excited as she straddled him backward facing his feet. She rubbed her hand over her pussy. It was soaked already.

"Anytime, Mrs. Cooper! I'm ready!"

"Let's go, Lib!" Greg shouted.

Libby leaned back slowly sinking that fat cock into her hole. She missed having it in her so much. She waited until it was buried all the way and gave her fuckhole a second to adjust. Then she leaned forward, bracing her hands on his shins, and slid back on it again.

Danny pushed a need into her and waited until she leaned forward a second time. Just as she was about to push back on his cock, he stuck a finger from his left hand in her asshole and let his right hand reach around and flick her clit.

"Fuuuck! Whaaat? Nooogod!" She cried out as she came. It wasn't a big orgasm. It was more confusing for her than anything. She couldn't have known it was aided by Danny's conditioning.

"What?" Greg asked. "What the fuck happened?! WHAT THE FUCK JUST HAPPENED?"

Lori was on her feet. "Fuck off, Cooper! You know exactly what happened! That whore is a two-pump chump! Unbelievable! It's the power of the Dugan donkey dick! I thought you trained! She's a fucking turboslut! Boom! One hole down! I bet that's a fucking record time!"

"Motherfucker!" Greg roared, fumbling for his whistle. He blew it hard. "Time! Fucking time out! What was that shit you did flicking her clit? And did you finger her asshole? Coopers get a redo!"

Danny slapped Libby's ass. "Off, Mrs. Cooper." She swung her leg over him, feeling awful about her performance. "I don't know what the problem is, Mr. Cooper? It was all legal. The rules are simple. First to cum, loses. Anything goes." Danny noted. "Anything."

Greg knew he was right. "Goddamnit!" He was pacing. "Do you think you can control your goddamned cumdump, Lib? You managed it yesterday? I mean, what the fuck?!"

"I... I'm sorry! It caught me off guard! I've got this!"

"Fuck! Alright! Goddamnit it, Danny! Pulling out trick plays from your playbook! You got us good! I'm impressed! I mean, I'm pissed with my team! But you! You're crafty!" He clapped his hands trying to rally his team. "Let's go Coopers! They just returned the opening kick-off for goddamned TD! We're starting from behind already!"

Beth watched it all with a bemused look. It seemed so strange. She was beginning to understand how Danny had won over the Coopers. Why wouldn't Mrs. Cooper and Mandy love him? He had that huge, fat cock that looked delicious and fuckable. She couldn't wait to fuck it. And she knew all about Mr. Cooper's love of gambling and competitions. Danny was a genius! He wagered against Mrs. Cooper's cunt! It was crafty!

She stood up and grabbed her 'Round 2' card. She walked around the bed slowly doing her best sexy ring girl impression.

"Beth!" Jason pleaded. "Don't fuck Danny! I thought you were giving me a second chance!"

She stopped and knelt down in front of his chair. "I said maybe I'd give you a second chance, Jason. But look at you! Dressed up like a little puff princess! Cheering like one of the girls from the squad! You're a bad girl!" She flipped up his skirt. "And this! It doesn't compare to Danny's monster cock." She slapped it. "I heard you've been jerking off to Mandy and your mom. I've been waiting to get fucked, Jason! And instead you're here jerking off to your family and eating up your cummy. Naughty girl!" She slapped his cock again. "If you want me back, we need to make changes. Do you understand?"

Mandy started laughing. "She's got a point, Jase!"

"Well at least someone recognizes his goddamn problem!" Greg sighed with exhaustion. "Beth, you're a goddamn saint if you take him back. I swear on my life, I'd be so grateful! The boy needs some good pussy! Look at you! You're smoking hot!"

"I'll change!" Jason pleaded. "I'll do anything you want! I promise!"

"You better! You little sissy!" Beth said. "But I still get to fuck Danny. My pussy should know what it's like to get fucked by a real cock not this... this..."

"Weenis!" Mandy laughed.

"Yeah! It is a weenis, isn't it? We'll discuss your problems later. Danny needs to fuck your mom." She stood back up and lifted the 'Round 2' card doing one more lap around the bed.

"Alright! Let's do this fucking thing!" Greg hooted. "Come on, Libby! That was a fluke! Make those balls blow!"

Libby unstrapped her platform heels. She had a look of utter determination in her eyes. "Reverse cowgirl again! Except I'm doing the squat ride! Get that fucking meat tower ready, Danny! Mrs. Cooper is about to unleash the fury!"

"Yes! Yes!" Greg was on his feet with his hands in the air. "That's my girl! Fucking bring it! Milk those fucking boy balls!" He leaned over and whispered to Mandy. "Anything goes, princess. Go say naughty shit in his ear. If you make him cum, I'll buy you a new car or send you on vacation with Danny to the Caribbean. Anything you want! Just go restore the Cooper family fucking pride!"

Mandy giggled. "You're so bad, daddy!"

Jason was up and dancing. "Go mommy! It's yer birthday! You're gon' fuck cockmeat, like it's yer birthday! Gon' snap your fuckhole, like it's yer birthday. And you know that we don't give a fuck, it's not yer birthday!"

Beth laughed. "Was that a 50 Cent rap? You need work on your cheering!"

Libby hovered over Danny's cock. She grazed the tip with her pussy, teasing it. She pressed down sinking the head in and then lifted back off it.

"Damn, Mrs. Cooper!" Danny huffed. "You're so nasty!"

"You have no idea!" She said as she dropped down swallowing his entire length into her hungry cunt. "Mmmmm. That's nice!"

She kept her hands on his knees with her feet planted firmly on the sides of his thighs. She lifted back up and then dropped down again hard! Her big booty smacked into him, jiggling slightly. It was impressive the way she rose and fell on his full size. Then she sped up, maintaining her force, in a full display of booty-quaking, cock fucking glory! Libby thought about anything else, desperate to ignore the pleasure it gave her.

Danny didn't expect her hard pounding agility. He hadn't noticed Mandy slink up behind him on the bed either. She got real close to his head.

"I bet my mom's cumdump feels amazing!" She purred in his ear. "God! She has such a sweet ass, doesn't she? She's fucking the shit out of that cockmeat! Those big, full balls must be dying to explode in her wet little whorehole. Let it go! Cum in her, Danny! Then I can fuck you! Don't you want to unload in my cumdump too?"

"Fuck!" Danny groaned. "Holy shit, Mrs. Cooper!"

"That's it, Danny! Fill me up with all that boy batter! Pour it in me!" Libby cooed, breathlessly.

"Fuck that bitch, Danny! She's bluffing! She's ready to blow!" Lori encouraged him.

"Come on! Save that load for me!" Beth cheered.

"You got this, Lib! Drain those fucking balls!" Greg was on his feet, triumph was imminent.

"I'm a maniac! MANIAC... on the floor! And I'm dancing like I've never danced before!" Jason sang lost in his own little world swinging his pompoms and doing something that resembled running in place.

Libby knew that Lori was right. She was dying, and as much as she suppressed the outward signs, her climax was thundering forward. She concentrated so hard, just like she practiced on the bang bench. Danny helped her, holding it off. Giving them hope.

He slapped her ass hard. "That's it, Mrs. Cooper! Fuck it like a Dugan whore!" He slapped her ass again and again. "Who's my little fuck puppy? Ride that bone! Fuuuck!" He groaned. "That fuckhole is tight! I love it!"

"Ohgawd!" She gasped, showing her first signs of distress.

"No! Hang on, mom!" Mandy said. Then she whispered in Danny's ear. "If you cum in my mom, I promise I'll lick your mom's fuckhole while you plow me from behind!"

This was another one of those things that Danny hadn't anticipated. Mandy was really embracing her nasty side. It caught him off guard.

"Oh fuck! For real?" He cried out. "FUCK!"

"His balls are tightening!" Greg noted, excitedly. "We got it! We fucking got it!"

"Fuck me harder, Mrs. Cooper! Come on, you goddamn fuck puppy! Spray!" He slapped both her ass cheeks at the same time.

"Noohmygawd! FUUUUCK! YES! OHMYFUCKINGGAWD! I'M FUCKING CUMMING! FUCK! FUCK! FUUUUUUUCK!" She leaned forward, pulling off his cock, as her pussy gushed like a water fountain. "Fu-fu-fuuck!"

Her body collapsed next to him as she convulsed and twitched and continued to cum.

"Goddamnit! Motherfucker!" Greg kicked a chair. "We had it! Get back on there! Lib, don't stop! He's about to blow!"

"I... I can't!"

"That was crazy!" Beth said in awe.

"That wasn't shit! Hey, Cooper, I guess they're the sprinkler twins now! Danny just unlocked a secret level on your wife's cunt! He should train his puppy to tinkle outside! She isn't getting back on shit! Look at her! Fucking Libby! She looks like she has Cerebral Palsy! He fucked her stupid!" Lori gloated as usual.

"Goddamnit!" Greg huffed again. "Time! Team Cooper needs a time! Is that alright with you, silvertits?"

Lori grabbed her silver piercings and lifted her titties. "You know you want these, Cooper! Take your time! Pfft. It'll just give Danny a chance to recuperate!"

Greg kicked the already overturned chair again. "Goddamnit, woman! Alright! You wanna play?! We'll fucking play! Fucking intense! Fuck!"

Danny sat in his corner. Lori rubbed his shoulders again loosening him up.

"Danny! That was crazy!" Beth said quietly. "You're covered in Mrs. Cooper's cum!"

"Just suck it off!" Danny said pushing her head down on his dick.

"I thought I lost you for a second." Lori noted. "What did Mandy say to you?"

"She said if I came in Mrs. Cooper, she'd go down on you while I plowed her from behind." He had that crooked smile. "It was tempting! But you know I had that, right?"

"Yeah." She got a towel and patted his face and body dry. "She may not be able to continue. That may be a K.O.!" She took out some Vaseline just like corner coaches used for boxers, but instead of adding it to his face, she pulled Beth back and lubed his dick. "Now, the ass slapping worked. I want more of that. We'll see what position she calls. If you can thrust, you've gotta do it! That's what knocks her over the edge. You should have this in the bag!" She took out a mouthguard and inserted in his mouth.

"I gwot it." He said, speaking funny with the plastic in his mouth.

Libby was regaining her senses on the sofa. Greg slapped her a few times, shaking her torso.