Cooper Family Pride Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Can I try?" He asked timidly.

"Try what, Jase?"

"Can I get some yummies from the yummy maker?"

"You don't even know how to get it out."

"Yeah I do! It's not hard! You just have to suck!"

"Suck what?" Danny asked. "It's not even called a yummy maker. You can't even ask for it properly."

"It's a cock!" Jason said annoyed. "I'm not stupid, Fuckface! You don't have to treat me like I'm stupid! I just want fresh yummies, okay? Can I please suck your cock?"

"Ask really nicely." Danny said, trying not to laugh.

"Pretty please, Fuckface! May I please suck all the yummy cummy from your big, hard cock?"

Danny grabbed Mandy's head. "Oh fuck! I'm cumming! Mandy, swallow it down!"

"No!" Jason whined. "I wanted it!"

"Jase, you know that all cummy is delicious, don't you?" Danny reassured him. "Don't be upset. There's so many different flavors to try. I know a place where you can get all kinds of different yummies."

"You do?" He asked, intrigued at the thought.

"Yep! And the best part... you get to try all of them straight from the source!"

"Really?" Jason asked licking his lips. "All of them?"

"Swear on my life!" Danny said. "It's a private tasting too. You get your own room and they serve you one at a time. They'll never see you! And if you do a really good job getting all the yummies out, then people will come back again to give you more yummies. And they may even bring their friends who have different flavors!"

"Whoa! Really?" Jason gasped at the thought. "It must be expensive!"

"Truth?" Danny said quietly as if he were sharing the world's biggest secret. "It's free!"

"Really? Where is it?" Jason asked excitedly. "I want to try."

"I'll tell you tomorrow, okay?" He sent Mandy from the room, so they could be alone. "Look I know you want to fuck your sister, Jase. I know you want to fuck your mom too. You don't want to be a puff. But you do really want to suck cock. And it's okay. There is so much good yummy cummy in all the cocks out there in the world. Any sane bi-curious man would want to taste every drop of it. It doesn't make you gay just because you like gay things. Not if you get to service pussies too! Stop beating yourself up over it. Okay?"

Jason really wanted Fuckfaces's cock in his mouth. He thought about this fine dining establishment that Fuckface kept mentioning where guys would just feed him their cocks one at a time until he made each one pop in his mouth. It sounded delicious. He didn't know why he was so upset.

"Okay." He smiled. "Thanks, Fuckface!"

"No problem, Jase. You'll remember how good you felt about this tomorrow. When it's time for the rumble in the jungle." He paused as he pushed out even more thoughts. "And Jase... this whole problem you've got cumming all the time. I bet it will clear up in no time."

Jason smiled again. It was awfully thoughtful of Fuckface to say that. He was feeling a lot better already. Pretty soon he'd be back cheering again. Beth would forgive him. He'd get to secretly dine on dick and eat endless yummies. And Fuckface might not be such a bad guy after all. So what if he was fucking his mom and Mandy! Who wouldn't fuck them if they had the chance?

******

Danny had work to do. Adding his mom was going to be more difficult than he thought. He drove home blaring Nina Simone's Sinner Man. He needed to make arrangements for tomorrow. He had a theme planned out for his next match up. He'd need to figure out where his mom would fit into the plan, although he had an idea already. It would require a quick trip to the store tomorrow morning. He pulled into his driveway and waited for the song to finish.

He went inside and walked down to his mom's room. Her door was wide open. She was passed out naked on the bed. He looked at her black collar. It was a thin strip of leather with one silver ring on the front. She'd detached the silver chain, but the small silver rings were still in her nipples. He wondered how he'd never noticed how hot she was. She was different than Libby or Mandy.

Danny left her there and walked back to his room. He grabbed his notebook and a pen and put in his earbuds. He thought for a while before he started to jot down his thoughts. He stared at the growing assortment of psychology and sociology books that he'd poured through over the months. It had been a crazy ride so far, but everything was working out. He wrote down some basic points about how he wanted the day to go tomorrow. It was a broad outline. He grabbed his timeline and then looked at the coming weeks. He made notes where he thought he could add his mother and how hard that would be. Then he went through and wrote out specific thoughts and checked to see if it would ripple anything down the line. It was tedious work.

******

Sand poured into the ancient chamber. Huge stone blocks crashed to the floor with thunderous booms. Danny ran as fast as possible, dodging booby traps around every corner. His electric blue Hawaiian shirt caught on a spear from a stone sculpture tearing it open. He spun around, regaining his footing. The light from the tomb's entrance was only twenty feet ahead. He dove through the opening as the massive stone entryway collapsed behind him. He spit sand from his mouth. A group of armed horsemen in full headscarves let out a war cry in a high-pitched tongue trill as they crested a sand dune.

"Halalalalalalala!"

Danny checked the pockets of his brown checkered pants. He found his mirrored aviator sunglasses and put them on squinting at the oncoming hoard.

"Shit!" He cried, scrambling to his feet. He'd lost a shoe and the sand was scorching. "Hot! Hot! Hot!" He hobbled forward. "Start the engine! Go!"

Bullets whizzed by and burrowed in the sand by his feet. His cock flopped back and forth as it hung out of the large open hole in his crotch. He jumped into the back of the Egyptian military style Jeep.

Lori was loading a new clip in a semi-automatic rifle. "How'd it go?"

A bullet struck the windshield. "GO!" Danny screamed.

"Danny? What's going on? Aren't we going to see the pyramids?" Beth asked. "Why are people shooting at us?"

"We aren't going to see the pyramids, Beth!" Libby said with a determined look in her eye as she got the Jeep in gear. Her titties were bare as usual, and she had her propeller pasties on. "Hold on! Shit's about to get real!"

"What do you mean? I'm scared!" Beth cried.

The Jeep kicked up a huge cloud of sand as it gained traction and tore up the side of a sand dune with blinding speed.

"We're not tourists!" Mandy said. "And Danny doesn't sell hummels! We're international treasure hunters!"

"What?" Beth screamed. "Are we gonna die?"

"No, Beth." Lori said calmly as she loaded a rocket propelled grenade into the front of a launcher. "Because we're also mercenaries. Nobody fucks with a Dugan!"

Danny caught his breath. "I got it!" He said triumphantly holding up his velvet cloth. He unwrapped it and pulled out two objects. They were massive rubies in ornate gold settings. Each one had a short gold chain attached to golden clips with small hieroglyphics carved into them. "The royal nipple weights of the Egyptian Queen Nippeltitti!"

"Whoa!" Beth screeched. "Those must be worth a fortune!"

An Egyptian military helicopter rose up overhead. It rained down automatic fire.

"Danny, we've got to get a handle on this!" Mandy shouted back at him.

Lori tossed him the grenade launcher and took the nipple weights. "I'm sorry, Beth, but we've gotta kill some bad people!" She ripped her halter top down exposing her small pert breasts. She clipped the huge ruby weights on each of her nipples. "It's the safest place for them!"

The rubies distended Beth's sensitive nubs. "Oh god! Are you sure?"

The jeep launched from the top of a dune catching serious air as it soared forward. Libby's propellers rotated wildly on her chest. The Jeep crashed down again. The weights swung from Beth's nipples pulling them back and forth.

"OH FUCK!" She groaned. "It's too sensitive!"

Lori was firing her rifle, picking off horsemen. "Danny, get the chopper!"

Danny flipped Beth around so she was kneeling on the back seat. Her tits hung over the back of it with the weights tugging her titties.

"I need your ass, Beth!"

"What? Why?"

"Goddamnit, Beth! Help him!" Libby shouted from the driver seat.

Danny stuffed his cock into her backdoor.

"OHMYGOD! DANNY!" She yelped. "OH FUCK!"

He raised the rocket launcher and fired at the chopper. It was a direct hit! The debris rained down on the remaining horsemen turning them away.

"OH FUCK! I'm gonna cum! Danny, my ass feels like it's gonna explode!" She gasped. "OH FUUUUCK!"

"The only thing exploding was that chopper!" Danny stated, tossing the launcher aside and fucking her harder. "Thanks to your shithole!"

Words superimposed the screen as a deep, vibrato voice narrated:

Danny Dugan is back again as Danny Dugan, world's most dangerous treasure hunter and practiced lothario, in the fourth installment of his acclaimed franchise, Danny Dugan Saves The World While Doing Titty Shit To Some Fine Ass Bitches.

A wet slurping sound ruined an otherwise perfect movie trailer.

Danny opened his eyes and looked down at his mother slurping his cock at the end of the bed. He grinned. This was not a bad way to wake up!

"Good morning." She cooed. "It's time for school."

Danny sat up and rubbed his eyes. "Thanks, mom!"

The alarm clock went off and startled them. Danny reached over to turn it off and fell out of the bed hitting the floor with a thud.

"Shit!" He groaned.

"Are you okay?" Lori asked. "Get back up here! I wasn't done with that! I can get your load out before school!"

Danny crawled back into bed. "No school today. It's senior cut day. And we have a competition! Coopers versus Dugans!"

"We do!" She looked up and grinned.

"We've got work to do." Danny grabbed the notebook and opened it. "Come here." He patted the bed next to him. She crawled up and laid down beside him. "I wrote out all new thoughts for today's faceoff. I want you to see it. If you want to be a part of this then you should be a part of it. I was thinking we'd do a rumble in the jungle."

Lori's titties were pressed into his side as he walked her through his plan. She let her hand drift down toward his cock massaging it slowly as she laid her head on his shoulder.

"I don't know..." She finally whispered. "... you really want me to do that? I'm not sure that I can."

"Says the woman with nipple piercings?" He reached his hand over and tugged her piercing. "Says the woman that just woke me up with her mouth? Says the woman who told Mr. Cooper that Mandy sprays like a sprinkler when she cums? Says the woman that sat on Mrs. Cooper's..."

"Okay! Okay! I get it!" She groaned at the sensitivity in her nub. "But... don't I need to buy an outfit? What about you?"

"I have my stuff already. I was always gonna do some version of this with Beth."

"Okay!" Lori said, finding her resolve. "I did I say I wanted this! What kind of Dugan would I be if I didn't support my team? Let's do it, Danny! I'm in!"

Danny flashed that crooked smile. "That's my bitch!" He said enthusiastically while grabbing his cock. "Now, does my bitch want her bone?"

"Danny! I'm still your mother!" She cautioned. He stared back her deadpan. "Yes." She sighed, defeated. "Your bitch needs her bone really bad!"

She climbed on top of him, straddling his body, and sat back on his fat cock. It was different now. She didn't know why she tried to deny it in that moment. She'd always gotten off on being forced to please a man. Danny's power turned her on so much. It didn't scare her so much anymore. She felt like things were good between them. She was his plaything now. She liked it better this way. It was exciting.

******

"You listen to me, motherfucker! Who do you think paid for your reelection? Who do you think covered up that bullshit with your congressional aide? What do you think the conservative constituents of your district will think when they find out you're a goddamn puff?! Or your wife for that matter?!" Greg seethed into the receiver. "... What?... No! Just fast track my fucking permits or I'll sink your whole goddamn life faster than you can say Lusitania?" He was losing his patience. ".... are you fucking kidding me? It's a fucking ship!... World War One! How are you a congressman? Ugh. Fine. Faster than you can say Titanic!" He paused. "... Oh! You know that one! Good! Remember the Maine, motherfucker! Fix my shit!" He slammed his phone down.

Libby and Mandy stared at him, unnerved. It was always disconcerting watching him work. They preferred not know how he made things happen.

Greg glanced up at them. "My two favorite girls!" He smiled. "We're taking down the Dugans today! I can feel it! Danny always shows up here with some fucking t-shirt or something. We don't have time for custom fucking shirts. Do you think we can come up with some way to coordinate? I don't want the fucking Dugans trampling on us again with their goddamn family pride!"

Libby thought about it. "We could coordinate our lingerie." She suggested. "And maybe you could wear your coaching outfit."

"Not bad!" Greg mulled it over. "What's with Jason? Is that little puff joining us?"

"I can talk to him, daddy." Mandy offered. "I'll make sure he's on his best behavior."

"Thanks, princess!" He replied. "And how about your fuckholes? Do you both feel good? Do we stand a chance?"

"I'm going to have a good dose of yummies right before the match." Libby noted. "It should cut my cravings when I see him."

"I'll do one easy round on the bang bench, daddy. Just to get the tension out. But not so much that I get all worked up."

"Good!" Greg seemed satisfied. "We can do this! I can feel it!"

"When are they getting here?" Libby asked.

Greg glanced at his watch. "Two hours. Let's get shit ready! Think about your positions, alright? Whatever you think will work best. I'm putting my trust in you both."

******

Beth Fleming listened to Danny one last time. It was hard to grasp the whole thing. She nodded along as if everything made total sense.

"So you understand what I need to you do?" Danny asked.

"I'm like a little confused on something..." She said softly. "... we're going to the Cooper's house so you can have a rematch on a bet, right?"

"Right."

"And you're saying that you made a bet on Friday at Jason's party... and that you bet Mr. Cooper that you could fuck Mrs. Cooper and she'd cum first, right?"

"Right." Danny said. "If she came first, I won. If I came first, he won."

"And he was just like okay with it?"

"Yeah."

"Okay." She brushed over it like it was actually plausible. "So... Jason snapped during this bet and sort of lost it. I guess seeing his mom and sister fucking triggered something, right? And now we're going there tonight so Mr. Cooper can try and win. And I'm going to help you. In return, you're going to help me take control of Jason and salvage our relationship, right?"

"I think you've got it, Beth! And I'm going to pound your fuckhole!"

"Oh, thank god! I'm dying to get fucked! You have no idea!"

"It'll be part of our training with Jason. He needs to learn that you're an independent woman with needs. And he's a little bitch that needs to do what he's told!"

"Totally!" She agreed.

"But for everything to work, you need to do exactly what we discussed. You might think it's crazy, but I promise with all my heart that it'll pay off. This is how you win over Mr. Cooper."

Lori finally arrived home. She had a bunch of bags with her. She carried everything into the living room and dropped it on the floor.

"That went better than I thought!" She exclaimed. "That store is dirty! They did have the perfect outfits!" She turned and saw the blonde cheerleader. "Oh! Hi! You must be Beth!"

Beth stood up startled and greeted Danny's mom. "Hi, Mrs. Dugan! It's nice to meet you."

"You too, Beth. Danny wasn't lying. You're very sexy!"

The cheerleader blushed. "Um... thanks... You're really pretty too..."

"Lay it out, mom. Let's see everything. I want to make sure this goes flawlessly."

Lori started pulling the items out of her bags and Beth gasped.

******

Greg was pacing back and forth in the master suite. He checked his watch again. It was almost time. He called down the hall for Libby and Mandy. What was taking them so long? He had his tight collared shirt with embroidered lettering that read: Coach Cooper. He was wearing his slightly tight shorts that hugged his thighs. He even had his whistle around his neck hanging from its lanyard.

Libby and Mandy emerged from the whoredrobe a few minutes later. They were each wearing matching pink micro mini skirts that barely covered their cooters. The skirts had pink and white, polka dot suspenders that stretched up and over their shoulders covering the tiniest bit of their titties and nipples. And they had matching nine-inch platform heels. They looked like twin hookers.

"Fuck me sideways!" Greg gasped. "It's dynamite!"

"You like?" Libby asked. "We bought them today."

"It's fucking cock hardening perfection! I love it!" He said giddily. "Where's Jason?"

"He'll be here, daddy." Mandy answered. "Give him a chance, okay? He's trying."

Greg grunted like he wasn't sure. "They're late. Danny is never late."

******

Lori opened the front door of the Cooper's house and walked inside. Her stiletto heels clacked on the travertine floors as she made her way from the foyer to the Rotunda and up the stairs. She carried a small duffel bag with her. She had a gold trench wrapped around her body. Her hair had a slight curl to it tonight and she wore a bit of mascara and rouge lipstick. She went left and then right at the top of the stairs and entered the master suite.

"Lori!" Greg called out the second he saw her. "It's great to see you! You look fabulous!" He stepped forward kissing both her cheeks.

"Cooper." She replied with a straight face. She glanced at the girls. "Whores."

"Oh! I get it! It's fucking game time! This is why I like you! You're fucking intense!" Greg laughed. "Where's Danny? We're ready to rock!"

"He'll be here." She said retiring to her corner of the room. "He requested that the girls wait on the bed on all fours."

"Oh! Did he?" Greg retorted. "Making demands, is he?! Well I'll oblige! But I think it's bullshit when the opponent isn't even present!"

"Noted." Lori said. "You do get certain perks as the three-time reigning champ, I guess."

"Pffft!" Greg waved off the comment.

The girls climbed on the bed as requested. Greg paced the room. He kept checking his watch.

"Is he coming?" Greg finally blurted impatiently.

"I don't see all of Team Cooper." Lori said. "And what about terms? It doubles, right? We're at four thousand a round. The Dugans have $24K to put up." She walked over and dumped a pile of cash on the coffee table on the Cooper side.

"Oh snap!" Greg hooted. "Now it's getting real! You must be scared if you brought the cash!" He grabbed a bag from the side of the sofa. "The Coopers have $24K also. Plus, we've got the $16K for title fee if we lose! Suck on those nuts!" He stood up and leaned his head out the door. "Jason, get your fucking ass in here!"

It took only another minute before Jason jogged through the door. He was wearing a matching pink micro-mini skirt with suspenders. He had his pink pompoms. Mandy had carefully done his face paint drawing an impressive 'Team' under his right eye and 'Cooper' under his left.

1...7891011...13