Cooper Family Pride Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Babe! Maybe we should wait..."

Greg bent her over on the first few steps and then rammed his cock right up her asshole.

"That's it, hun! Straight up your shitter!" He howled. "Whose fucking whore are you now? Huh? Huh?"

"I'm Danny's whore, babe. You know that."

"Son of a bitch! Goddamnit! Motherfucker!" He rammed her shithole as hard as he could. "Fuck you! Take it!"

Libby's titties were bouncing off the fourth step while she tried to brace herself. "Come on, babe. Cum for me. Give it to me." She said unenthusiastically, then she leaned back and gave him a wicked smile. "Maybe you can't fuck me back into a Cooper. I doubt you could even make me cum. I'd wager that you don't have it in you."

Greg scoffed. "You didn't!" He seethed. "You fucking didn't!"

He pulled his cock out and rammed it into her cunt. He proceeded to fuck Libby in a fit of rage. She'd never seen him so forceful. He was pummeling her pussy, and although it wasn't as big as Danny's meat hammer, she came hard.

"FUCK IT!" She screamed. "Holy fuck! You're murdering it! Fuck! Ohgawd! OHMYGAWD! FUCK! FUCK! I'M CUMMING!"

Greg felt her pussy contract and his cock shot off inside her. He collapsed pinning her against the stairs.

"That'll teach you to challenge a Cooper!" He huffed.

"That was... that was new..." She wheezed beneath him. "Did you just hate fuck me? It was... wow... I mean... I don't want you to hate me... shit... I don't know... if you fuck me like that, maybe I do! You can hate the shit out of my fuckhole all night long!"

Greg started laughing. "It was pretty good. Fast but good." He rolled off her staring up at the round room. "I'm sorry, hun. I'm so frustrated that's all. And you've been so focused on Danny's load with your addiction. I just need my cock taken care of."

"It's my fault." Libby said sympathetically. "I came good, though. Maybe I should ignore you more often." She reached down and rubbed his cock. "You know, if I'm a Dugan whore then I'm sleeping with the enemy."

She rolled over and sucked his flaccid cock back into her mouth. He glanced down and smiled.

Greg thought about it and chuckled. "That's it! Suck my goddamned Cooper cock, you dirty Dugan-whore!"

******

Lori was bent over Danny's bed. She had one leg on his mattress and one leg on the floor in a crooked stance. Danny was slamming his cock into her ass. He held her ass cheeks apart while he looked down and watched it disappear into her backdoor.

"Right there! Right there!" Lori begged. "Pound it! Harder!"

Danny jammed his cock deep. "I got this nice and stretched." He seemed pleased with his work.

"Fuck it! I'm right there! Fuck!"

Danny gave her the full length of his shaft slamming it in hard. "Oh god! I'm gonna cum!" He groaned.

Lori lost it when she heard those words. "FUCK! FUCK! YES! OHFUCK YES!" She cried as she came. "On my titties! Danny! Blow it on my titties!"

He stopped thrusting while she dropped down to her knees. Her hands grabbed his shaft and started jerking him hard and fast.

"Mom! It's about to blow..." He warned.

She directed the tip at her face and took the first shot in her open mouth. The second one hit her chin and neck. Then her chest. She kept stroking as his cock pulsed in her hands. He shot a few more ropes on her tits. It hung from the small silver chain and caught on her nipple rings. He shot another thick rope that dripped down between her tits toward her belly button. She thought it was done and lifted it up catching two more ropes on her face.

"Danny!" She gasped. "It's still cumming!" She tried putting her mouth on it and caught another couple ropes in the back of her throat. "Holy shit! That's a ton! I think it's finally over." She held it up to look at it and one last spurt hit her in the eye. "fucking hell!"

Danny let out a deep satisfied groan. "That's not quite a full load. Mrs. Cooper sucked one out at school today."

Lori looked down at herself. "Are you kidding? I'm a mess! I forgot how good a hot load feels on my skin." She rubbed it into her breasts like a lotion. "I came seven times before you did! And you only fucked my ass!"

Danny smiled. "Are you ready to get your cumdump fucked now?"

"Now?" She asked. "You just came."

He looked down at his cock and focused inwardly. It rose back up until it was rock hard and throbbing all over again.

"I'm good."

"You're a fucking sex god!" Lori gasped. "You just fucked me in my bedroom. My bathroom. Your bathroom. Your bedroom. The hallway. The living room. And the linen closet."

Danny thought about it. "That's out of order." He noted. "But the real question is, how could we have skipped the kitchen? We should start in the kitchen next."

"Your father never fucked me like that! No one has ever fucked me like that!" She got up and collapsed back on his bed. "Just fuck me here!"

Danny reached out and strummed that little piercing above her clit. "Whatever you say. You're the resident freak." He got on the bed and pushed her legs back. "Nine months is a long time without fucking."

"I know!" She sighed as he lined his fuckstick up with her tight little hole. "OHMYGOD!" She shrieked as he drove it home like he'd done the first time with Libby. "Oh fuuuck! Danny! I love it! Fuck me! Fuck your mother!"

Danny pumped her hard and fast. "I didn't think you'd be this tight." He noted. "I thought dad would've stretched you out."

"He wasn't this big!" She gasped. "Oh fuck! Just shut up and fuck me! OHMYGAWD! OHMYFUCKINGGAWD! That's it! Yes!" His hand slipped between her legs and strummed her clit. "OHMYGOD! Already! Gaaaaah!" She started crying. "I'm cumming! I'm cumming, Danny!"

Lori's limbs fell to the side like limp dead weights. She was spent.

"Hey! We're just getting started. What's up with you?"

"I... I need a minute..." She rubbed her nose. "... No wonder they lose every time!"

Danny gave her a disapproving look. "This is the first time I get to fuck you! And I've only just found out you're a freaky little slut! So, if you need to rest, fine. But I'm still going."

"But..." She felt him pump back into her. It felt like he was back in her womb. "... Ohhhh fuuuuuck!"

******

Jason sat in his room with the door closed and locked. He didn't want to be disturbed. He dialed his phone again.

"Hello?"

"Beth! You picked up! It's me!" Jason replied excitedly. "How've you been?"

"Oh, now you want to know how I've been? It's a little late for that, Jase."

"Shit! I know! I'm sorry! I've had a lot going on and it's been a really crazy couple days. I'm so sorry. I am."

"Yeah. Apologies should've come Monday morning. A call over the weekend would've been nice. A little acknowledgment at school would've been nice too. Instead you flipped out in the cafeteria and told me not to touch you and then spilled shit everywhere and ran out. You haven't said more five words to me since Friday. And now I'm supposed to forgive you? I don't think so."

"Please! Baby! Listen. I can explain..." He wanted to tell her about the last couple days but nothing seemed to come out. "... wait... it's just that..."

"Really, Jason?" She said impatiently. "This is a waste of time."

"No! Please give me one more chance!"

"I'll think about it. Okay?"

"Okay!" Jason seemed hopeful.

"But, Jason, if I give you another chance, it's gonna be different. You'll start treating me with respect. I'll be making some demands."

"Okay! I promise! It'll be different! However you want!"

"I gotta go." Beth said and then she hung up the phone.

Jason had a hopeful smile on his face. If he could just patch things up with Beth then his dad would see he's not a puff. The Danny thing wasn't really fixable. But he could learn how to deal with it. He didn't want to be disowned. Everything in his life was falling apart. He thought if he could salvage just one thing then there was hope.

******

Danny knocked on the door to the Cooper's house. Mandy swung it open. She threw her arms around him elatedly, and then kissed him so deep and passionately.

"I could've killed my dad for keeping us home today! I've missed you so much!" She gushed.

"I know. Me too. School was boring. It's basically over." He said. "Is it alright that I stopped by?"

"Yeah, my dad said it was fine. I checked."

"Oh, good! I couldn't get your mom on to answer my texts. I wasn't sure if he wanted me to stay away." He ran his hands over her breasts and squeezed her nipples. "How was training?"

"Pretty good. The bang bench is insane!" She leaned in and whispered. "None of it compares to you, though. But don't tell my dad."

"I won't." He smiled. "Where's your mom? She needs her treat."

"She's upstairs." Mandy replied. "I know you have to give her your load... but... do you think I can play with your fuckmeat too? I need to be filled so badly!"

Danny wrapped his arms around her, pressing his cock against her bare ass through his pants. He cupped her breasts again and kissed her neck. He could smell her shampoo mixed with her natural pheromones. Something about her always drove him crazy.

"You are the hottest, sexiest whore I've ever met." He said sweetly.

"Danny!" She melted into him.

"I love plowing your holes Mandy. I really do. But..."

"I know... you have to fuck my mom's cumdump too! I think you're the sweetest for looking out for her." She said lovingly. "I'm just being selfish. I love that big, fat meat hammer so much. And I love what you do to me."

"Maybe we're meant to be together?" Danny floated that thought. "But not tonight... I've gotta go stuff your mom! Okay?"

"Go." She broke away from his embrace and slapped his ass. "You know tomorrow is senior cut day, right? I guess I'm getting two days off in a row! I'll be here all day with an empty pussy..." She said as she walked away toward the kitchen. "... it'll be so boring. Just me and the bang bench... unless... maybe you could think of something..." She'd turned the corner already as that last statement faded.

Danny made his way upstairs. The house was quiet. He felt comfortable walking around the place as if it were his second home. He headed into the bedroom.

"Danny!" Greg bellowed. "How are you, son?! Mandy said you were coming!" He called back down the hallway toward the closets. "Hun, Danny's here! Don't keep him waiting!" He looked back at the young boy. "I gotta admit, Danny, we got some serious training done today! You should've seen the girls! Those two whores got the full brunt of our new training room!"

"You're a serious opponent, Mr. Cooper. I expect nothing less from you." Danny replied.

"Well... I think we're about ready. I was gonna wait. But after today... I'm feeling bullish, Danny! I really am!"

"You name the time and the place, sir!" Danny flashed his crooked smile. "I'll be ready!"

"Ha! I bet you will! I love that confidence! You've got balls, kid!"

"I do, sir! I've draped them on your wife's face!" Danny chuckled.

"Goddamnit! I walked into that one! You've got a silver tongue!" Greg lamented. "I've got to be careful around you!"

"Mandy said it was senior cut day tomorrow. Would it be okay if I saw her?" Danny asked politely.

"Honestly, I just appreciate the way you fucking ask! It's old school! You know? The way men used to court women." He thought for a moment. "I really didn't want her fucking before our next match. I can't imagine you won't be balls deep if you see her! It's not that I don't trust you, Danny. Mandy's just turned into such a cock-a-holic! She won't be able to help herself."

"I understand, sir. I promise to keep my distance."

"Wait! What if we could find a way so you could see her?" Greg considered it. "What if I take my rematch? I think we're in great shape now! I'd be down to give it another shot!"

"Give what another shot?" Libby asked.

"Our rematch! Are you ready for a rematch, hun?"

"Really? Yes! I'm ready to try again!" She beamed.

Greg glanced over at his wife. "Mother Mary and Joseph! Where did you get that outfit?"

Libby had a huge smile on her face at the reaction. She was wearing a white, pleated micro mini skirt with eight-inch platform, white patent leather shoes.

"Oh this?" She asked doing a twirl. "It's just a little something I had in my whoredrobe!"

"You look like a fucking hooker!"

"Aw! Thanks, babe! That's so sweet!" She glanced over at Danny. "My tag says I'm a cumdump, not a hooker! I do love getting yummy cummy in my hungry tummy!" She fondled the silver tag on her dog collar.

Danny hooked his finger and beckoned her forward. She looked fucking dynamite. The skirt barely covered her pussy or her ass cheeks. The heels gave her that distinct stripper vibe. She walked slowly because of the height but it made each step feel so deliberate and sexy.

"You look perfect, Mrs. Cooper. Like a real fucktoy."

She grabbed one of the bed posts doing a seductive pole dance, waving her ass back at him. She dipped her ass down and brought it back up slowly.

"Are you ready, Danny? Are you ready to fuck my pussy?" She asked in that seductive, sultry tone. It was exactly what she said before she fucked him for the very first time. "Mrs. Cooper needs that big, fat Danny-dick!"

"Hun!" Greg interrupted. "We've got the rematch coming up! No fucking!"

"Please, babe! Pretty please! I need it! I need my yummies!"

Danny saved Mr. Cooper the trouble of enforcing his rule. "I can't tonight, Mrs. Cooper." He said swinging his messenger bag around his body. "But... I did bring you a little treat!" He opened the flap and pulled out two water bottles filled with his seed. "Fresh squeezed boy batter!"

"Yay!" She clapped excitedly. She grabbed them both, hugging them to her chest. "Thank you!"

"Look at you! Fuck, I just love it! You're never not prepared! You could write the goddamned boy scout's guide to sex addictions! If I could give you a fucking merit badge, I would! Ha!" Greg laughed at his joke. "You'd get one for anal!"

"It is my thing! So... tomorrow, right?" Danny asked. "It's alright if my mom comes?"

"Yes! Tomorrow! And Lori better be here! I adore that woman! She's fucking fierce!"

"Great!" He leaned in and kissed Libby hard and deep, really swapping spit with her. His hand slipped between her legs and flicked her clit. He brought his hand back up and stuck his fingers in front of her nose. "You smell that? I could... the second I walked in the room. Someone else came in your cumdump, Mrs. Cooper! Now I might've have really pressed to deposit a load in one of your holes tonight... but a Dugan never takes sloppy seconds." He said with a stern look. "And Mrs. Cooper? A Dugan always knows when a Dugan whore has been spreading her legs. It's like a sixth sense!"

"Oh shit! You've been called out!" Greg laughed. "Sorry, Danny!" He raised his hand. "Guilty! I mean look at this hooker! How could I not?"

"I'm sorry, Danny." Libby pleaded with real concern.

Danny spun her around and spanked her ass hard. "Bad whore!" He glanced back up. "I don't fault you, Mr. Cooper. Who wouldn't try and bang this fuck puppy?" He spanked her one more time. "It's all good, Mr. Cooper. She'll learn. That's the thing about puppies, you know? You can train them." He swung his bag back around. "I've gotta see Jason really quick. I'll see you both tomorrow!"

"You got it, Danny!"

Danny walked down the hall toward Jason's room. Mandy followed him.

"You didn't fuck my mom?" She asked confused.

"Nope. Your dad wants to rematch tomorrow... so, no fucking before the match."

"Really?" She hung off him dotingly. "I'm so excited! I love it when you fuck me... but you always destroy my holes for the bet! It's amazing! Plus, I get to watch you fuck my mom!"

Danny knocked on Jason's door. He heard the lock turn and then the door opened slowly.

"Fuckface?" Jason wasn't sure what to think of him anymore. "What are you doing here?"

"Do you have a minute? I thought we could talk. It's about your slippery slope."

"What about it? I don't want to talk about it! Beth is giving me another chance. I'm not a puff! Okay?"

"I know. I thought I could help you with something. I have a way for you to really know for sure."

"What?"

"Can I come in?"

Jason reluctantly opened the door further. Danny followed him inside. Mandy still hung off his arm.

"Does she need to be here?" Jason asked.

"She can't help herself. I haven't fucked her in a while." He turned to Mandy. "Do me a favor. I need you to suck on my cockmeat and ignore everything else that's happening." He stuck the thought in her head.

Mandy dropped to the floor, and pulled his cock out, swallowing it deep. Her head bobbed on him as she groaned.

"She won't bother us now." Danny stated. "It looks like you've been confused, Jase. And I thought I knew a way to help you figure out your problem..." He watched Jason's eyes wander. "Jason! Hey! Up here. You keep staring at my cock."

"What?!" Jason snapped out of it. "No! I wasn't! I was watching Mandy!"

Danny was leaning against the dresser. He lifted his bag and removed one last bottle of semen. "Sure, Jase. Of course, you were. So, anyway... I was dropping off your mom's cum bottles tonight and I set one aside." He held it up. "She told me that you finished her yummy cummy earlier today when she came to school to suck me like a street walker."

"Aw, man! She told you that?!" His face blushed with embarrassment.

"Well, there's nothing to be embarrassed about, Jase. I'll just set this bottle right here. It's for you. If you want it then you should totally drink all that yummy down. It'll be pretty obvious that you're a puff though."

"I can't! I can't be a puff! My dad will kill me!" He glanced from Danny to that bottle and back again. His mouth was watering. "I don't want to eat yummies anymore!"

"It'd be okay if you had a beard though, right? Would your dad care if you had a girl that let you eat yummies in private? You'd still be dating a girl."

Jason thought about it. "Yeah... but... who would let me do that?" He asked innocently. "And I like pussy! I do!"

"Of course you do. Have you even talked to Beth about your problem? You can't just have pussy, Jase. You love yummies too."

Jason glanced at the water bottle again. He really wanted to taste it. "Maybe... maybe just a taste isn't bad, right?"

Danny shrugged.

Jason got up and walked over taking the water bottle. "It's warm." He said feeling the side.

"That's because it's so fresh. I just made that for you."

Jason licked his lips again. He unscrewed the top and took a sip from the bottle. "Oh god! It's so good!" His cock was pulsing hard. "Oh fuck!" He sat back on the bed and took another sip, closing his eyes and savoring it. "It's the best yummies! It makes me tingly all over! Oh fuck!" His hips started to buck and he erupted all over his chest. "Oh my god! It's the best! It's just soooo good!"

Danny watched with amusement. "I don't know, Jase. I'm not an expert or a doctor or anything... but... it sure seems like you're a puff."

"I don't want to be!" Jason whined.

"Okay. Sorry. I'll just take those yummies back and give them to your mom."

"NO!" He screeched.

"Do you want to know something about yummies?" Danny asked. "Those were better than the stuff you tasted this afternoon, right? It's because it's so fresh. You know what's even better? Yummies straight from the source! Can't you see how your sister is just sucking away like we're not even here? She knows the best yummies come from here. She needs to get them out." He pointed down at his cock.

Jason thought about it. Was that true? It made complete and total sense. He stared at his sister sucking Fuckface's cock. Why did she deserve to get the bestest, freshest yum yums? It wasn't fair. He licked his lips. He shouldn't want that big delicious yummy dispenser in his mouth. He knew he shouldn't. But he wanted it! He totally did!

1...678910...13