Cooper Family Pride Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Are you with us or not?" He asked. "Come on, Lib! You were close that time!"

"I can do it! I'll get on the choo choo go-round!" She said, cross-eyed.

"I don't know, daddy. She looks pretty done to me."

"Fuck, no! She had it!" He bemoaned. "She fucking had it!"

Libby stood up and stumbled toward the bed. She pointed at Danny. "Anal." She said flopping over the side with her ass in the air.

"Hun, is that a good idea? You know how he is with anal! Don't do anal!" Greg said worriedly.

Danny smiled.

"What's with anal?" Beth asked.

"It's my specialty. Watch this!" He noted. "Any particular position, Mrs. Cooper? Or can I pound your shithole any way I choose?"

******

"Holy Jesus! I'm not gloating this time! I just can't! Cooper, that was perhaps one of the most disturbing losses in history! I feel bad for her! She's not gonna shit right for a week!" Lori held her hand over her eyes trying not to see the aftermath. She peeked. "Oh my god! Is... is Jason face deep in her asshole? That's just wrong!"

Libby was draped over the side of the bed, passed out cold. Her ass was gaping badly. A massive load poured out of it. Jason had crawled between her legs and started licking it up.

"Jason!" Beth cried out having never actually witnessed him do something so overtly gay. "Don't you dare lick another drop of that cum out of her ass!"

"Thank-fucking-god! A voice of fucking reason! Jesus Christ! Where have you been the last few days, Beth? He's a fucking disaster!" Greg said exasperated.

"But... they're the best yummies!" Jason pleaded helplessly.

"I don't care!" Beth said.

"Can I get my fuckhole filled now? Please!" Mandy snipped impatiently.

"Jesus, princess! Can't you see that we're having an issue with your brother! Would you put the cage back on him or something?"

Mandy was annoyed. "Mom got fucked unconscious by fuckmeat! Beth got to suck my boyfriend's fuckmeat! Can I just please fuck Danny now? It isn't fair!"

Danny walked over and wrapped his arms around her. "We'll fuck soon, Mandy. I promise." He kissed her. "You're my best whore. You know that. Go hang out with my mom. She loves you."

"Okay. I just really want you sooo bad!" She admitted before heading over to Lori who was now seated on the sofa.

"Thanks, Danny. She's such a cock junky lately." Greg said.

"I know. She means well." He replied. "Great game, Mr. Cooper! Round two was close!"

"If she had hung on another minute! I swear, Danny! I fucking swear we had that!" Greg shook his head at the missed victory. "Round three, though! I told her not to go anal! Maybe Mandy could get you with her ass... but... Libby? No chance! Look at her!"

"Yeah. Let's do an extended time out, alright? I'm gonna help Beth get Jason's shit together."

"Will you?! Thank god! He's fucking lucky she's even willing to look at him after witnessing that!"

"No problem, sir! I'm happy to help!"

"Of course you are! Even when I wanna be upset that you're crushing me on this goddamn bet, I can't help but respect you!"

"Beth! Jason! Let's move!" Danny said marching out to the hallway.

Beth kicked Jason in the ass. "Let's go, puff! If you ever want my pussy again, we need to lay down some ground rules!"

Jason hung his head and followed her out.

"Jesus Christ!" Greg sighed looking at his wife. "At least she's a Cooper whore again! Right? Mandy?" He turned around and saw her on the sofa with Lori.

"So it doesn't hurt?" She asked with fascination. "Can I touch one?"

"Sure." Lori said. "They make my nipples extra sensitive. I've had them pierced since forever."

Mandy grabbed Lori's left titty and squeezed it. "You have great titties, Mrs. Dugan! I wish mine were bigger! My mom is stacked! Yours are perfect!" She touched the piercing and pulled on it. Lori's nipple distended slightly. "Wow! Those are awesome!" She saw Danny's mom moan at the sensitivity. "Does that get you excited?" She giggled a little.

"Yes!" Lori laughed. "I told you it makes them very sensitive. It's even better when someone flicks them with their tongue while they suck my nipples."

Mandy thought about it. She leaned her head forward and sucked a nipple into her mouth.

"Princess!" Greg gasped.

"Don't interrupt her!" Lori said. "She's doing such a good job. And don't pretend like my tits don't make your cock hard, Cooper! I caught you stealing glances!" She looked back down. "That's it, Mandy! So obedient! Mrs. Dugan likes obedient little girls!"

Mandy couldn't believe it. She looked up at Danny's mom. "Mrs. Dugan! You're so naughty!" She giggled.

"No! I didn't say you were done!" She pulled the girl's head back to her nipple. "That's so good. When your mom wakes up, I'll make sure she licks my fuckhole while you do this. You Cooper whores are fun!"

"Unbelievable! Fucking Dugans!" Greg threw up his hands unsure what to do in the meantime.

******

Beth pushed Jason down on his bed. She grabbed his balls squeezing them hard. "You better listen to Danny! You better listen to me too! I put on a nice little show in there, didn't I?" She snipped.

"What do you mean?" Jason asked, cringing at the pain in his nuts.

"I'm not gonna keep you from your yummies! Danny explained it to me! He told me you begged to suck his cock last night. You're a puff or bi or whatever! I've put in far too much time to give up on this relationship! I'll accept your problem."

"You will?" Jason looked hopeful. "Really?"

"Sure, Jase! But you can't expect to satisfy my pussy! I'll have other cocks for that. And you'll let me! In return, I'll keep up the appearance for your dad. You can still lick my kitty."

Jason seemed a little thrown by the offer. "We don't get to fuck anymore?"

"Sure we do!" Beth replied with an evil smile. "Look what I have for you!" She reached over and grabbed a sizeable strap-on dildo. "We'll be fucking a lot! I'll be pounding your little puff asshole!"

"Oh god!" Jason groaned at the thought.

"Now, seeing as we aren't using your cock cage at the moment. I have this cock leash!" She grabbed his sack and slid the loop over both his cock and balls. It had a slip knot that tightened when pulled and then loosened when given slack. "If you aren't doing what I ask, I just tug." She gave it a yank instead.

"OH GOD! OW!" Jason cringed.

Beth looked back at Danny.

"You're doing great. This is what he needs." He nodded his approval.

"Stand up!" She ordered, pulling the leash. "Get off the bed."

Jason rushed to alleviate the pain of her tugging. Once he was standing, Beth took her knee and drove it into his balls.

"Ow! Fuck!" He dropped to the floor, doubled over in pain. "Why would you do that?"

"As a reminder!" She stated. "You aren't shit anymore! I'm in charge!" She lifted her skirt and sat on the edge of the bed. "Lick my pussy!" She gave the leash a quick yank.

Jason had his mouth on her in no time. His tongue lapped at her slit. He was thankful to be allowed to touch her or pleasure her at all.

"You need some practice on your technique." She observed. "Get it nice and wet! I've been dying to get fucked. I'm not sure if Danny's cock will fit in there. So... the wetter the better!"

"Fuckface is gonna fuck you now?" He asked pathetically.

"It doesn't matter who fucks me!" She yanked the leash. "Lick! Lick, you puff! Good girl! Up on the bed now." She patted the mattress next to her. "Put your head right here on my stomach." She leaned back and lifted her legs. "Now hold my legs back just like that and watch my pussy. I want you to see what it looks like when it's getting fucked by a real cock."

"Do I have to? I don't want to watch Fuckface fuck you!" Jason whined. He wasn't sure that Fuckface was a good guy after all.

Beth yanked again and Jason howled in pain. He grabbed her legs, holding them back.

Danny approached. "If you're a good girl, Jason. We'll take you to that private tasting room where you can have all kinds of yummies."

Jason groaned. And then he watched Fuckface grab his massive yummy maker. Fuckface slapped it on Beth's cunt just inches from his face. He wished he were just a little closer so he could open wide and let Fuckface fuck his mouth.

Danny slid the tip into Beth's cunt. She was the tightest of all of them. She was also the most petite. He had to force it. He pushed hard splitting her open.

"WHOA! Fuck!" Beth whined. "Wait! Go slow! Fuck! I... I can't take it!"

Danny wanted it to hurt a little, so he pushed harder. He was determined and not remotely gentle as he drove it deep. The head of his cock butted up against her cervix. She moaned at the intense mixture of emotions. Jason watched her pussy lips stretch around his girth.

"That's it! That's all I can take! It's in the back! That's as deep as it gets!" Beth huffed at the sensation of being ripped apart. "Danny! I can't take any more!"

"Just wait." Danny said softly. He sawed back and forth waiting for her to adjust to the thickness. Then he changed the angle slightly and pushed harder. His cock sank deeper, slipping past her cervix. "There."

"Holy fuck, Danny!" Her eyes were wide as she stared back at him in awe. "You're a fucking womb raider! That's... fuck!" She gripped Jason's hair as she dealt with the intensity. "You could never fuck me like this with your stupid fucking weenis, Jase! God! It's in my guts!"

Danny proceeded to fuck her senseless. Jason watched as she belittled him through every second of it. Every time she screamed, she tugged the leash coursing pain through his balls. He hated Fuckface all over again. Why did Fuckface get his mom and his sister and now his girlfriend? But as much as he hated him, he was mesmerized by his yummy maker. He watched Beth's cunt milking it, drawing all that yummy from deep in those delicious balls. He wanted it in his mouth.

"Right there! Right there! Oh fuck! I love it! I love it, Danny! I fucking love you, Danny! Pound my kitty!" She writhed on the bed. "OH GOD! I'm gonna cum hard! So hard! FUCK! FUCK IT! OHMYGAAHHHH!"

Danny unleashed his load in her pussy. He could've gone longer. He would've liked to go longer. But they needed to get back.

"Fuck! Fill me up! Fill me all the way up! Holy shit!" She moaned like a whore. "Look at it, Jase! That's what it looks like to fuck a kitty and fill it up! You could never do that!"

"I'm sorry, Beth." He said pathetically.

"You just want dick anyway." She said. "When he pulls that massive dick out of me, you will get down there and eat my creampie!"

"Really?!" Jason perked up immediately.

"Yeah. You would enjoy that, wouldn't you? Fucking puff!"

Danny pulled his hard cock from her tight pussy. Jason dropped to the floor immediately and started sucking the fresh yummies from her hole. He groaned as he tasted them flow into his mouth. They were so fresh! So delectable!

Danny climbed on the bed. "Clean it off! We can't have Mandy knowing I shot a load off during intermission."

Beth didn't hesitate either. She opened wide, sucking and licking every inch of him.

******

Lori dinged the bell!

Jason jumped out of his seat. "Adriaaaaaan! Adriaaaan!"

"I swear to god, Jason! That's fucking it! I've had it with you!" Greg shouted. "Fuck!"

"Lighten up, Cooper!" Lori goaded him. "Four holes up! Four holes down! Let the kid quote an iconic movie! At least Mandy put up a better performance than Libby!"

"Goddamnit, Lori!" He huffed. "We were close! So fucking close! Rounds one and three were nearly photo finishes! My little princess has some serious fuckholes! We're doing a goddamn rematch! Whatever the fucking cost!"

"Suit yourself, Cooper!"

Danny caught his breath on the bed. Mandy was leaking cum from her pussy and her ass.

"Danny!" She smiled giddily. "I tried!"

"I know you did, Mandy. And I ruined you!"

"I know!" She snorted. "It was so good!"

Libby crawled up on the bed next to them. "Can I have my yummies?" She asked with urgency. "Please, Mandy?"

Mandy spread her legs open letting her mom dive between them and latch onto her hole.

Danny peeled himself from the bed. "I thought I lost that twice, Mr. Cooper!"

"But you didn't! The Dugan cock strikes again! Well done, Danny!" He said earnestly. "Look... I really thought we were gonna win this tonight. I got you a conciliation prize."

"Really? Mr. Cooper, you didn't have to do that! It's been an honor! And when I do lose that'll be its own honor."

"Ha! I appreciate you saying that. It's actually not for you. It's for your mom. I've felt horrible about the whole car thing." He reached in his pocket and pulled out a set of keys. "It's for her. It's parked outside."

Lori didn't know what to think. "Cooper! Are you for real?" She was shocked. She ran over and hugged him. "I know I'm competitive... but this means the world to me!" She had real tears in her eyes. "Come on, Coop! Grab some titty! You earned it!"

Greg was a little emotional at her reaction. He reached out and squeezed her tits. "God, those puppies are nice, Lori!"

"Go on! Grab those piercings and give 'em a shake! Get your face in there!"

He smiled. "Fuck! You are spectacular, woman!" He hooted as he grabbed her piercings and tugged. Then he went in for a motorboat. "Fucking amazing!"

"Look, Cooper! This is a bet! I may be intense, but we're good people! Danny and I appreciate it! And it's been fun!"

"It is fun, right?" He agreed. "Fucking hell! I want Danny to be a part of this family so badly! You two are world class! Just classy motherfuckers!"

"Thank you, sir! It's been an honor as usual!" Danny shook his hand.

"Danny, can we talk?" He said pulling him aside. "It's about Libby's problem."

"What's wrong, sir?"

"Well... I'm noticing that it's not gotten better. She's actually getting cravings more frequently. I know you said it might happen. I'm trying to be discreet about it. I'm worried that she met you at school. If someone found out! My god! It would be devastating! A scandal! No one would understand. When she's in withdrawal, she doesn't see the danger of doing something like that!"

"How can I help?" Danny asked.

"I thought maybe you could stay over a few nights a week. It'd be easier if you were here." He suggested tentatively.

"You want me to move in? That's quite a step. Where would I sleep?"

"We've got a spare bedroom... but I'm not an idiot, Danny. If you stay over, I know you're gonna end up sleeping with Mandy."

"Can I think about it? I'd need to talk to my mom. You know she's cool, but this is a whole thing. You know?"

"Of course, Danny! Think about it!"

Lori was stacking cash into her duffel bag. She enjoyed holding $64K in cold hard cash. Danny's cock won them an additional $40K tonight! And she had fun! She had a ton of fun! She collected the bell, the portable radio and the round cards. She put her gold trench back on with nothing underneath. Then she said her goodbyes and made her way downstairs.

Lori crossed back through the rotunda and then the foyer out onto the covered porch. She clicked the key in her hand. She saw a car light up in the driveway and she started to cry. It was the most beautiful thing she'd ever seen. She walked out and ran her hand lightly down the silver metallic paint. It was a BMW Alpina B6 Gran Coupe.

She climbed inside and started the engine. It roared to life. She gripped the steering wheel looking around at all the flashy buttons and monitors.

"Thank you, Danny." She said softly to no one.

Lori hit the gas and did a donut before speeding back down the driveway, heading home.

******

Beth waited patiently on Jason's bed. He was in the bathroom. He finally opened the door. Stepping out.

"I don't know." He blushed. "I feel stupid."

She smiled. "You look perfect! Doesn't it feel so much better being all silky and smooth?"

Jason didn't have a hair left on his body. He'd shaved himself completely from his ankles to his armpits. He even got his ballbag. Beth had to help initially with the difficult areas, but then he insisted he could finish it on his own.

"It is smooth." He said rubbing his thighs nervously. "You really like it?"

"Yes! Jason, what kind of guy wants to get his yummy maker sucked by an ugly girl? You need to look pretty! She tossed him the pink micro-mini and a tiny halter top. "Here. You need to get dressed!"

Jason got his new outfit on and then stood in front of her. He looked absolutely ridiculous. "What?" He asked, concerned by her expression.

"It's not quite right." She noted. "Lipstick! You definitely need lipstick! Then you'll be perfect! Once you're ready, I'll take you out to the restaurant."

He groaned thinking about yummies. "Okay! Let's hurry!"

Another ten minutes and Beth opened his bedroom door. Danny and Mandy waited impatiently.

"So? How does he look?" Mandy asked excitedly.

Beth smirked. "Ladies and gentlemen! May I introduce you to Janice!" She pulled the leash hurting his balls. Jason stepped forward with full makeup, dressed like a whore.

Mandy couldn't help it. She was dying. "Janice!"

"What? I look stupid, don't I? Come on, Beth! Even Mandy thinks this is dumb."

"You look good, Jase." Danny complimented him. "In fact, I feel a little underdressed."

"I think you look good too!" Jason said with a stupid smile.

He stared at Fuckface in his gold pouch thong with his big thick yummy maker in its fabric tube and his big balls in the fabric pouch beneath it. It looked like a golden treasure. Beth yanked his leash.

"Ow!" He whined.

"Stop looking at Danny's cock!" Beth reprimanded him. "That's for me, not you!"

Mandy got upset when she heard the words. "Excuse me! That is my fuckstick! You don't get to have it either!"

"If he wants to fuck me, who's gonna stop him! I can have it if I want."

"Bitch!" Mandy hissed.

"Girls!" Danny raised his voice. "Stop arguing! This piece of fuckware belongs to me! Do you understand? It's mine. It doesn't belong to any of you!" They quieted at that statement. "That's better. Now... I'm dating Mandy! Do you understand that, Beth? She gets to have this as often as possible..."

"Boom, bitch!" Mandy hissed. "That's my man!"

"... But..." Danny continued. "... I expect that you will share, Mandy! Beth's kitty needs cock too! I'm sure she'll be very thankful if you let her have a taste from time to time... right?" She didn't say anything. "Right?" He asked a little more forcefully.

Mandy scowled. "Whatever..." She muttered. "... she doesn't deserve it..."

Beth smiled. "Thanks, Danny! Mandy is just being protective. I would be too if I were dating that cock. I'm sure she'll get over the fact I'm fucking the shit out of her boyfriend."

"Oh no you didn't!" Mandy screeched. "At least I'm not dating a puff!"

"Hey!" Jason said, feeling a little hurt by the comment.

"Ugh! Fine. None of you get it." Danny shouted. "Beth, that was a shitty thing to say. Do it again and I'll make sure this all fails massively. Remember what I'm doing for you. I don't have to, you know? I offered to help you."

Beth got quiet. He really did change things around for her tonight. It was the first time Mr. Cooper had ever outright complimented her or thanked her for anything.

"Sorry." She replied meekly.

"What are you doing for her?" Mandy asked curiously with an arched eyebrow.

"It's not important. Who's hungry? Does anyone want to go out to eat?"

Jason jumped up and down excitedly. "Me! Me! I do!"

"Alright then! Let's get going! This place is like one of those hipster restaurants. It's in a weird location."

******

"This is definitely the place." Brett said. "I heard she starts at 9pm."

Garret looked around. "Are you sure? Where did you hear about this anyway?"

"It's not important, dude! What's important is that we're about to get a hassle-free, killer blowie!"