Cooper Family Pride Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

They were in an old cabin in a wooded park. It was originally built as part of a day camp back in the fifties. Then it was used as an office when the state tried charging a fee to use the park. When the local board voted to make it free, the building was abandoned and left to weather and crumble.

Garret stared at the old metal desk in the corner. "I don't know, man. Where is the hole?"

"It's right here!" He pointed to the far wall. "Check it! It's totally new! And someone fit this rubber gasket around the edges. There are three holes. It looks like there's one big enough to fit an arm through. And there's one down there. I don't know... for midgets? Maybe?"

"Huh, a gasket. That's smart! No splinters at least." Garret laughed. "That lower one is totally for fucking! Imagine if you were on your knees and she was on her knees. It's the right height. And it's huge! She could fit her ass into that hole no problem! What's on the other side anyway?"

"I can't see through. They're all closed... like there's something blocking it on the other side."

"No. I mean what's on the other side of that wall? This is the main part of the cabin. What's over there?"

"Oh... it's like a storage room or something. There's door outside but it's locked."

"So you think she's in there?" Garret asked. "I mean if this is anonymous, she can't just drive up and park, right?"

"I don't fucking know, dude! Do I look like a fucking gloryhole expert? This is my first time doing this!"

Headlights beamed through the window as a car pulled up and parked outside.

"Shit. Is that her? What if it's the cops?"

"I doubt that's her, dude! And it's not the cops! Fucking chill! What would they say anyway? Don't loiter in an abandoned cabin? We aren't doing anything but standing here like two fucking idiots!"

The cabin door opened. Leroy Thompson walked in with a huge smile.

"What's up, motherfuckas?!" He called out. "Fuck you, Brett! You find a gloryhole and don't tell the boys?"

"What? No! I was making sure it was real!" Brett looked at Garret. "Who'd you tell?"

"No one! Just Leroy." He said defensively. "... And Pete... and Rory..."

The door swung open again as Pete Valero, Rory Carmichael, Sean Fitzsimmons and Steve Horner strolled inside, laughing and joking.

"We carpooled." Leroy winked.

"What the fuck, guys!" Brett looked upset. "I was checking to make sure this shit is for real! But we can't all show up at once! This chick isn't going to suck off seven dudes in a row!"

"That bitch better suck me off!" Rory cackled. "I've been edging all day! I've gotten right to the point of blowing my load and then stopped at least twelve times! Makes the load extra big!"

"That's fucking sick, Rory! No one wants to think about you jerking your pud!" Steve said. "So what's the deal, bros! Is this chick in or not?"

"The holes are over here." Brett pointed. "It's closed on the other side though."

Pete walked over looking at it. "It's big enough to fit my fat daddy! I could probably get my balls through here too. Think she does balls?" He looked at the thin wood planked wall and then banged on it. "Yo! You in there? I've got some fat dick for you!"

The guys laughed hysterically. This was crazy. It was beginning to dawn on them that it might all be bullshit.

******

Jason was sitting in a seat. Beth tied a little bib around his neck. It had the words 'Cum Guzzler' printed on the front. He stared at the little square piece of wood on the wall. Behind that was a plethora of dining options—an assortment of yummies. All he had to do was unhook the latch and pull the wood square open on its hinges. He was dying.

"Where did you find this place?" Beth asked.

"Nobody comes here." Danny said. "It's totally out of the way. So... I fixed up the room. The whole inside is soundproofed, and I fixed the door and put a heavy-duty deadbolt on it. It's comfortable over here. That side..." He pointed at the adjoining wall. "... Is a broken-down cabin. Just like everyone expects. The same as this room looks from the outside."

"You really think nobody will see us?" Mandy asked. "What if they stay and try to see who comes out?"

Danny wasn't worried. He'd conditioned everyone that showed up. They'd just leave. And if someone unexpected did show up, he'd just mush up their thoughts too. He couldn't really explain it that way though.

"It's completely safe!" He said, pushing out those thoughts and sticking them deep.

Mandy and Beth seemed way more at ease. Danny smiled. It was just that easy.

"Who's over there?" Beth asked.

"Who cares, Beth?" He didn't want her to know. It was more fun that way.

"That's so nasty!" Mandy giggled with that naughty smile.

"It's just a dick deposit." Danny said. "Dicks go in the hole. They get serviced on this side. They leave."

"I wonder what kind. I wonder if they'll be nice ones, like yours!" Beth was really thinking about it a lot. The idea of fucking cocks was driving her crazy. She needed to get fucked again. Jason certainly wasn't going to fuck her, and Mandy was acting like a cunt about sharing Danny. She could get free anonymous cock right here.

"Look, Beth, this is for Jason... but... if you're dying... I'm not gonna stop you from sucking one. Or trying the lower hole."

"The lower hole?" She asked looking back at the wall. There were two other holes. "What are those for?"

"These!" Danny pointed. "Well this one up here is if you wanted to let someone stick their arm through while you're sucking them off. They can grab your head and really fuck your face or whatever." It sounded scandalous. "And this one down here." He pointed at another hole. "This one is a better height if you wanted to get on your knees and fuck one. Or you could stand and use the middle hole to fuck. Opportunities are endless."

"Oh god! It's soooo nasty!" Mandy giggled again. "Danny, you're so bad!"

Beth stared at the little wooden doors that were closed over each hole. This room was designed for some really bad stuff! She looked at Jason who stared intently at the center hole. He was practically dying. She saw his hard cock sticking up.

"Are you ready for your yummies, Jason?" Beth watched as he nodded his head emphatically. "It's almost time!"

Danny knelt down next to him. He started pushing thoughts into his head. "Remember all the times you've had your dick sucked? You know exactly what you're doing! You know what feels good. Remember if you don't do a good job, it won't matter if you get your yummies because no one will want to come back. You want them to come back, right?"

"Yes!"

"Good girl!" Danny said. "Now you have to be really quiet. Not everyone wants a guy getting their yummy cummy out. So you need to be really careful. And we have to turn the light off so no one can see in."

"Okay. I'm so hungry!"

They heard a pound on the wall. Jason gasped. Someone was really there. Danny hit the lights, except for one lamp pointed directly at the hole, enough to blind anyone that looked through. He unlatched the wooden panel and swung it open. A very thick semi-hard cock slipped through the hole. Jason dropped to his knees and opened his mouth, sliding it between his glossy lips.

"Mmmmmm." He groaned out loud. He was doing it! He was finally sucking a yummy dispenser and he was going to get his treat from the source!

"He's kind of good at that!" Mandy giggled quietly.

Danny had conditioned him carefully to be as good as possible.

******

"Fuck!" Pete groaned with surprise. "Fuuuck! This chick knows how to suck a cock!" He adjusted his footing and stuffed his ballbag through the opening. "Come on, honey! Work that sack too!"

The other guys stood there confounded. No one actually expected anything to happen.

"You're fucking with us!" Brett said. "Stop fucking around, Pete! It's not fucking funny."

"I'm not! Oh, shit! Your slutty mouth has some power! That's some real suction!" He groaned again. "Yes! Fuck, guys! She's fucking insane!" He groaned again. "I'm gonna blow already! Take it! Take it! Yessss!"

Pete slowly pulled his dick back through the hole. He stuffed it in his pants with a smile plastered ear to ear.

"Fuck you! For real?" Leroy asked seeing his satisfied expression. "Motherfucka! I'll go!"

"What?" Brett croaked out. "I found this place! It's my turn! I should go!"

"This is what you get for not telling all of us!" Leroy dropped his pants and shoved his cock through the hole.

******

Jason couldn't believe how delicious it tasted. He liked it! He really fucking like it! He thought the speed of the yummy blast said worlds about his performance. Maybe he was good at this!

"How were those yummies?" Beth asked. She yanked his leash.

"So good! Sooooo good!" He replied, licking his lips.

A huge black cock dropped through the hole. "Whoa." Beth said looking at it a few inches from her face. "Do you like black cock, Jase?"

"I... I don't know!" He said with nervous excitement. "Maybe?"

"Slurp it down, you fucking puff! Suck that fucking cock!" She whispered in his ear, giving his leash another yank.

"Ow." He sank to knees and lowered his head sucking it into his throat. "Mmmmhmmmm." He smiled as it inflated. "Yummy!" He slid it deep and choked on it, gurgling. "Mmmmm."

"Jase! You're so gay!" Mandy giggled.

He didn't even hear her. He sucked and sucked and licked that black ball bag that held all his yummies. It was harder getting this one to pop. He found that keeping it deep in his throat and gagging on it garnered the best response. He focused on that and it unloaded in his mouth. There was so much yummy cummy that it dripped onto his plastic bib. He cleaned that big cock with his tongue and watched it disappear.

"Oh, god!" He groaned as another one replaced it just as quickly. "More!"

This one was long but thin. He could squeeze it into his throat until his mouth was nearly touching the wall. He pulled back surprised that he managed a deepthroat.

"What a good girl!" Beth said. "I'm impressed."

He smiled before cramming that long cock back down his throat and fucking it with his mouth. He could feel the shaft start to throb. He knew what came next! A huge load of yummies shot straight down his throat. He felt the warm river going down to his tummy.

"Mmmmmm! It's the best! I love it!" He panted and then whined when it disappeared back through the opening. "More!" He lit up at the sight of another cock. "This one is nice! I bet it has good yummies!"

His lips wrapped around the new cock almost automatically. He flicked it with his tongue and sucked nice and hard. This one didn't last. It fired off almost immediately.

"Wow!" Jason gasped as it came in buckets. He had to pause and it sprayed his face. "Uh-oh!" He shoved it back in his mouth trying to swallow faster. The load lasted forever.

Jason finally sat back and wiped his face, licking his fingers clean. Another cock dropped through the hole.

"How many people are over there?" Mandy giggled. "Mom would be so jealous, Jase! You'll have gallons of cum in you by the time this is over."

******

"Yes!" Rory high-fived Leroy. "I just gave that bitch a meal replacement! No way she can take another load after that!"

Garret stepped up to the hole. He hoped that wasn't true. He unzipped is pants and dropped his member through. "Oh god!" He braced himself at the suddenness of the pleasure that washed over him. "I thought you guys were exaggerating! Fuck!"

"Motherfucka!" Leroy chuckled. "That's a thirsty bitch!"

"I'm going again! I'm totally going again!" Pete stated with resolve. "It's just too good!"

"Fuck you, Pete! I haven't even gone yet!" Sean said angrily. "That's bullshit! Everyone should get to go once. Then if you want seconds we go in the same order. If you don't, we skip that person and go to the next."

Brett was rubbing his crotch. "That's fair. I'm down with that plan. And, I definitely want seconds!" He added. "But when we're done, we have to get out of here. If we get caught trying to find out who it is, this will all end! And I'd rather not know and get stellar blowies than fuck it up!"

The guys all nodded in agreement.

"I know who it is." Rory said.

"Fuck off! Who?" Garrett asked.

"Shit. I've felt that mouth before. I never forget a mouth. And Mrs. Fitzsimmons... she was the best. That's 100% her!"

Sean exploded forwarded. "Fuck you, Rory!"

Brett stepped out and stopped him. "Relax, he's just fucking with you. Don't scare this chick away. You'll ruin it for all of us! Besides your mom was definitely not that good when she sucked me off. It's not her."

The guys lost it, laughing. Sean fumed and walked away waiting for his turn.

******

It was almost 11pm when Beth, Mandy and Jason arrived home. Mandy ran upstairs to her room. She'd overheard her dad asking Danny to move in earlier. She wasn't supposed to hear it, and she hadn't mentioned it to anyone, but it was the most amazing thought in the world! She loved him so much. Every second away from him felt agonizing. He was the nastiest, best guy in the whole world!

Beth knew she had to go home. She had to take Jason back to his room first. Danny said it was important. She tugged the leash leading him inside. He was very compliant. She'd watched him suck seven cocks. Six of those he sucked twice. The last one shot off three times, although the third time was just a trickle. He'd swallowed more cum than she thought possible. She imagined it sloshing around in his belly. He was such a puff.

"Mandy, is that you?" Greg called out from his office.

Beth stopped suddenly. "Uh... no... Mr. Cooper, it's Beth."

"Beth!" He hooted. "What are you still doing here? I thought you left already."

"No... I'm just dropping Jason off before I go home..."

"Come here!" He called out. "You were really something today!"

Beth wasn't sure what to do. She walked around the corner toward his office.

"Don't! Please, Beth! Don't let him see me like this!" Jason pleaded.

She yanked his leash. "Shut up." She poked her head in the office. "Hey, Mr. Cooper."

He looked up from his papers, rubbing his eyes. "I wanted to thank you again! For giving Jason another shot, I mean! Most women would run! Frankly, I'm surprised you didn't."

"He needs a lot of work, Mr. Cooper. I'm going to train him. I promise I'll do everything I can." She yanked the leash and listened to him whine from around the corner.

"What's that you've got there?" Greg asked.

"Mr. Cooper..." She said nervously. "... it's... part of my training..."

"What do you mean?" He asked curiously.

"Well... Jason keeps acting like a puff! I thought if he wanted to be a fairy puff princess so badly that I'd show him what that meant." She jerked the leash again. "Get in here!"

"No!" Jason whined.

"Jase! Is that you? Why are you hiding around the corner?"

"Come on, puff!" Beth yanked the leash harder. "Get in here."

Jason kept his head bowed as he walked around the corner. He was still in his micro-mini and halter. His lipstick had mostly rubbed off while he sucked all those yummy makers at the restaurant.

"Holy hell! What the fuck, Jason?!" Greg gasped.

"It's okay, Mr. Cooper. I bought this leash for him." She yanked it again, even harder.

Jason fell to one knee. "Please, Beth! Stop! I'll do anything!"

"You see? It's corrective!" She noted. "When he acts poorly, I can just like yank it and it crushes his little ball bag. He'll learn the proper way to act." She paused. "Danny and I figured out how to help him. You were totally right, Mr. Cooper. I had Danny all wrong. He's so smart!"

Greg stared at her, sizing her up. His son stayed on the ground pathetically. "You are one hot, harsh little thing! Fucking fierce!" He finally hooted as a smile crept across his face. "I keep telling Libby that she's too easy on him! He needs a strong hand! Like I said, I'm surprised you didn't leave after what you saw him do to do her! It was disgusting! But now I see! You're a fighter!"

"Well... he's banned from my pussy for now, Mr. Cooper. Danny and I thought it was best. He can lick my kitty if he's been good. But that's like all." She stated sternly. "I'm... I'm not happy about this whole thing, Mr. Cooper. We've been together for three years! He took my virginity! And now my boyfriend is having a puff streak!" She yanked the leash hard again. "It's awful!"

"I can only imagine." Greg shook his head sadly. "And no sex is a punishment for you too! You're making sacrifices!" He looked at Jason. "Don't you see how much she's willing to do for you? Can't you snap out of it? Look at her, Jase! She's dynamite! Smoking hot!"

"I know..." Jason said pathetically.

"Do you really think I'm dynamite?" She was still so unused to getting compliments from Mr. Cooper. "You really think I'm smoking hot?"

"Are you kidding?" Greg boomed. "Beth, you're a petite, hot blonde cock tease! Jason's a retard. If I were him... I'd be fucking you to Kingdom come!"

"God, Mr. Cooper!" Beth really did need to be fucked. "It kinda turns me on hearing you say it! I've just needed a fucking so badly! And Jason... well... that's not happening!" She fondled the hem of her micro-mini. "Would Mrs. Cooper care if you fucked me?"

"No, Beth!" Jason whined. "Not my dad!"

She yanked the leash the hardest yet. He collapsed to the ground.

"You can learn to worship my pussy, you fucking puff!" She seethed. "I don't want your puff weenis anywhere near it until you're better! And if I want to fuck your dad, I'll fuck your dad! You can fucking watch! Maybe that'll teach you to appreciate this kitty!" She yanked the leash again. "What do you say about that?"

"... y-y-yes... okay... I'm sorry..." Jason wheezed out with tears in his eyes.

"Good." She said looking back at Greg. "Mr. Cooper?"

"I'm so turned on by you right now! You're fucking cruel!" Greg was awed by her. This was exactly the kind of corrective instruction his son needed. He started unbuttoning his pants as fast as he could. "Get your smoking hot ass over here!"

Beth hurried forward. Jason scrambled to follow as the leash tightened, dragging him forward in utter pain. She looked down at Mr. Cooper's erection.

"You've got a nice cock, Mr. Cooper!" She was grateful that it was big. She was grateful for anything really.

Greg sat back in his chair. He yanked the skirt off her and then lifted her up in the air. "You're tiny!" He laughed. "I could just pick you up and pound you."

"Mr. Cooper!" Beth cried out with surprise as he slammed her down on his cock. "Ohgawd!" She started riding him. She gave the leash a quick yank, hoping Jason was paying attention. "Fuck! Mr. Cooper, you feel so good in my kitty!"

Greg finally found someone to fuck! Someone that appreciated his cock! He kept pushing her down on his shaft. Then he stood, lifting her up with him, and dropped her down on his big, wooden desk.

"You've got a tight, teen cunt! You're so hot! Smoking hot!" He groaned as he fucked her harder. "Jason's a fucking retard! This great pussy! Fucking fantastic pussy!"

Jason watched pathetically from the floor next to his dad's chair. This was so belittling.

"Fuck me! Fuck me hard! Use my cumdump, Mr. Cooper!" She moaned. "You can fuck it whenever you want! Fill it up!"

Greg obliged. He pumped his seed into her in no time. "Fuck!" He growled as his cock shot off inside her. "Don't tell Mrs. Cooper, okay? I don't think she'd care... but... I don't want problems either. I just want this cunt! I want it over and over!"

Beth sat up with a naughty smile. "Okay, Mr. Cooper! It'll be between us! But I need to be filled! Don't make me wait!" She yanked the leash again. "And don't worry about this puff either. He won't say shit!"

Greg hooted. "You're cruel! I like it! It's just what he needs!"