Costume Party

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I took my right hand and circled his hardness, feeling the life inside it all along my fingers and palm and the welcome heat emanating from his flesh, into mine. I skillfully stroked down his length and knew how much pressure to exert and where to best use my fingers, having done this to myself for the last umpteen years. I felt every bump and pulse along his generous size. The nerves on my hand overly sensitive compared to when I stroked myself in the past due to my excitement and I wasn't feeling the sensation of being stroked, he was. The lack of sensation on my own cock was increasing the sensation in my hand. I was feeling more cock than I had ever felt before.

He groaned at my contact and the deep sound of gratification that he made caused a switch to go off in my head. I had never, ever heard a man make a pleasurable noise because of my actions. I was in this now, I was pleasing another man. My hand squeezed him with more insistence and I felt how solidly built this young man's equipment was. I was really doing this! Holy shit! He was responding to my touch! I was playing with another guy's fucking cock!

His dick felt rigid, warm and soft, all at once. I had felt mine many, many times but this felt completely new to me. In response, my hardness jumped and danced under the light material of my wife's dress, cementing my decision to stay and experience these new feelings and sensations.

My hand traveled out his full length to the bulbous head of his sizable manhood. I was caught up in the size of this young stud. It was cut, like mine but the head was much more defined. The ridge around the mushroom head seemed huge to me. It was so well delineated and chiseled. I tried to study it in the dim light but couldn't see, so I used my fingers to feel the large distinction between what was shaft and what was head. Looking at it so closely in that dim light, fascinated me. He allowed me the time to explore his manhood with my fingers until I was satisfied. My hand gripped his shaft near the head and went down and then gradually up to stop at that large head as if my hand were hitting the banner post at the end of a wooden railing. I did it again and again, softly jerking him off.

Fuck! I couldn't believe I was doing this! Why the fuck was I jerking off the asshole that pissed off my wife so much? And why was my stomach filled with butterflies, my cock raging hard and my legs shaking with anticipation?

I watched my right hand go down to the base again and then brought my left hand up until I felt his low hanging, warm sac between his legs. I lifted the hairy, surprisingly heavy, sac into both of my hands, feeling his hardness hit and get lifted up by my forehead. I hadn't realized my head was so close to him. He moaned as his musky smell found and intoxicated my nose. I was so close to him now, viewing what I could in the dim light that I was taking him in through feel, smell and sight. Looking at a man's package from the front was a whole new exhilarating experience for me.

"Oh, yea baby! I can't fuggin wait to make you squeal," he laughed, coaxing my head back and forth under his stiff rod, feigning as if he were fucking my head.

"I want to eat that sweet little pussy of your's and fuck you till you scream," he whispered, pulling my head back and forth, rubbing his warm, long cock on my forehead.

Boy was he wrong! I laughed to myself pulling my head back while putting my right hand back onto his shaft to slowly stroke his impressive meat up and down, spellbound by the size of it and the touch of it on my fingers, palm and now feeling the heat radiating off him so close to my face. I tickled under his sac with my left hand as I lightly stroked him with my right.

He released my left shoulder and pushed down on his cock, smearing pre-cum over my cheek and lips, aiming at my mouth. The liquid immediately felt cold on my face in the night air, making me want to jerk away. Having him in my hand was one thing but feeling him on my face was shocking.

"Open up sweetheart," he whispered down to me, trying to get a handful of my tightly cropped hair and grabbing behind my head instead. He rubbed his large cock head around my face.

'Ho ho ho, no thank you' I thought.

I pulled my head back. The clear syrup on the end of his well defined cap glistened from the moon and firelight. I tightened my grip on his sac and used my middle finger to dig back into his ass crack.

I wasn't going to take him in my mouth but I'd be happy to play with his warm shaft and dig at his little hole for him. I may as well see how he liked it when someone played with his ass. I stroked down to the base on his cock with my right hand, noticing his large, fleshy, girth before me. My middle finger couldn't meet the tip of my thumb unless I squeezed quite hard and my hands aren't tiny. He was quite a bit thicker than me and an inch or so longer by my guess.

I squeezed harder as I worked my hand up on his cock, watching as the action from my hand caused more pre-cum to run out of his fat head. I caressed with my left hand, into his ass crack, feeling my fingers breeze over his hairy asshole again and again. This was a new sensation for me, feeling hair on such a tight little hole, he didn't feel anything like the women I'd played with but I figured an ass was an ass. He certainly hadn't noticed a difference on mine.

At my touch, he widened his legs apart more, giving me better access. He lifted his feet and stepped out of his pants and undies, squatting a little, opening his furry asscrack to my exploring fingers.

"Oh yea, you fuggin anal minx!" He hoarsely whispered down to my kneeling form.

I stroked down his length with my right hand and circled his anus with my left middle finger, just as he had done to me. I felt his fingers rewarding me by running lightly through my hair and down my neck, massaging my head with light touches.

I brought my left hand up to my mouth, spit voluminously into it and dipped it back into his crack. He moaned as I worked the wetness into him, reciprocating the work he had done on my hole, remembering the nice sensations that had gone up my legs and back as he had worked me over and now I was working him. I groaned with him, remembering the sensations.

He moaned loudly and pushed the head of his cock into my opened mouth, pulling my head towards him in one fluid motion, filling my mouth with his warm, wet flesh.

Whoa! Holy fuck!

I tried to pull my head back but couldn't! He held my head in place and the fat head of his erection filled my mouth.

"Awwhhhh" he groaned.

I didn't know what to do! I hadn't even known my mouth was open! I got control of his dick with my right hand and tried to pull my head back by pushing on his waist but it didn't work. As I feebly pushed against this well maintained body, I felt the muscles of his tight abdomen flexing under my hands and fingers.

"Oh yea!" He moaned holding me solidly.

I felt emasculated, robbed of my manhood, feminised and yet.. Hearing him moan made me.. not. want. to. stop. - strangely, once again, I felt empowered by pleasuring him and hearing his reactions to my actions on his masculine young body just made it all the better.

I had the head of another man's sex in my mouth and I wasn't running away. I could, of course, get away if I wanted to, of course I could! Just go limp and then roll, right? But I didn't, the experience was holding me much more firmly than he was.

I closed my eyes and consciously felt his warm flesh in my mouth and his well defined muscles under my fingers. A picture of the scene came to my mind of his long, wide girth barely breaking the surface of my lips and my hands on his muscular front and waist as he held my head. In the picture in my head, I saw his head down, looking at me, enjoying my mouth for the first time. That pleasure he was feeling was because of me. That pleasure was from my mouth on his genitals. I breathed him in deeply through my nose, felt my body relax and I let my hands flow down over the rippled muscles on his stomach even as I realized how much I had enjoyed touching him there.

I brought my left hand back to cradled his testicles, feeling his warmth pulsing in my hand renewed my own pulsing hardness between my legs. I put my right hand back onto his very hard erect shaft and felt it twitching in my mouth and lips, touching the roof of my mouth as it jumped. I was feeling the balmy heat of a man in my mouth for the first time in my life. I could taste him on my tongue and smell his scent through my deep breathing nose. His warm cock was in my mouth!

I remembered the feel of the sculpted head of his cock in my hand and the large veins that ran through the shaft. I recalled the ridge that had so captivated my fingers and realized it now rested on my tongue. I felt my own hardness spasm under the light cloth, knowing that this young man was in my mouth. I could feel the joining rigid line of his chiseled mushroom head on my tongue and the top on my lips. I felt the hot passionate blood pumping through his warm veins.

I lightly squeezed his hardness in my hand, feeling the soft give of the skin and the young, rock hardness beneath. I tasted a bitter sweetness in my mouth and smelled his musk and cologne. I had never even fantasized about another guy and here I was on my knees with a young, Italian stud's hard cock in my mouth and a new found knowledge that when I gave him pleasure, I somehow received pleasure in kind.

With that insight and desire in mind, I closed my lips around his sizable circumference and opened my eyes for the first time since he had put it in my mouth. I stared down his rigid length by the moonlight and campfire giving me just enough light to make out the well groomed dark patch of pubic hairs at the base of his shaft. I looked up and could see the outline of his v shaped, naked, muscular form before me. His chiseled, rugged outline reminded me of a stone statue I'd seen years before. At some point he had apparently removed his shirt and was standing before my prostrate form completely naked with his hands out, lightly touching my head and face. A jolt ran through me, knowing what I was doing and feeling the emotions it was eliciting on my body. The picture in my mind expanded to show his muscular young, naked body with my hand full of his ball sac, my emboldened lips wrapped about this Adonis' cock and my right hand stroking down his full length. What would my wife say?

I felt my cock jumping in the cool precum wetness I was producing in her dress over and over as I added her to this picture in my mind, watching me do this depraved act in front of her. Something inside me wanted to explode!

I began rubbing his anus with my wet fingers again, hearing him moan and delighting in his enjoyment. I wanted to erupt or fuck or cum or something! I had never felt this excitement before.

I heard a new noise and listened as it got louder and more frantic, until I realized it was me, I was moaning around his swollen member in my mouth. I knew at that point, it wasn't that I wanted to explode, it was that I wanted to engage myself fully. I was done being a bystander, I wanted to be a part of this. Fuck society! I wanted to immerse myself completely in this homosexual experience without fear or prejudice.

I curiously, wantonly, licked around the spongy head of his cock with the tip of my tongue, licking up and into his slit and around the bottom edges of his magnificent cock head, knowing his flesh better now, feeling with my tongue what my fingers had explored but now tasting his manhood as well. I moaned as I went, enjoying each millimeter of my devoted exploration of this stud's cock in my mouth. I couldn't get my tongue completely around him without digging my lower teeth into the bottom of him so I tongued what I could around the sides and the bottom, knowing I didn't want to hurt him in the slightest with my teeth.

He groaned, raising goosebumps on my arms, energizing me with this new sense of worth. I was getting intoxicated on giving another man so much pleasure that it increased my passion for him. I licked the head clean of all the fluid that had been on it, tasting the faintly flavored masculine nectar. I quickly gained a passionate thirst for him.

I licked back and forth on the bottom side of his manhood, keeping time with the circles I was making on his spittle infused sphincter. My finger was making indents into his ass, more and more, deeper and deeper with each slicked up circle. I felt his anal muscles relaxing, cluing me to go farther. My passion rose, contemplating the exploration my fingers would soon be doing inside his body. I wanted to finger fuck his hairy little ass!

He groaned as I began to actively suck him into my mouth. I felt my cheeks collapse inward and the back of my tongue went up as I instinctively kept my teeth away from his skin while I sucked him harder and harder into my mouth, sucking him in like a hungry baby on an oversized nipple. I felt his hands pull my head into him as he groaned louder from my increased eagerness. The suction I held on him started to make noise as he gently pulled and pushed, fucking into my clenched up mouth.

A moan of pleasure spewed out of my nose and rattled my mouth, surprising me. I closed my eyes and felt my hunger for him and passion within me swelling. I doubled my effort with my hands, stroking, rubbing and massaging him as the pleasurable sounds erupted out of me in waves, filling the silent corner we had found with my passion.

I lapped my tongue back and forth and traced the head of his cock as best I could through my stuffed mouth while rubbing circles on his very relaxed anal muscles. His girth and my suction packed my mouth tight. I started working faster with greater confidence as each passing minute gave me more and more insight and experience into pleasuring a man with my mouth and hands and coordinating my actions.

I felt his hairy hole giving way to my finger's motion, opening to me as my mouth devoured him faster and faster. I felt my finger start to break through his relaxed muscles and heard my excitement rattle out my nose while the slurping sucking noises filled the air.

"I ain't gunna fuggin. l.," he cut off saying when I broke through his outer anal ring and fucked my middle finger up inside his saliva slickened, relaxed, hairy sphincter until I couldn't push any farther.

"Gawwwd!" He screamed, grabbing both sides of my head.

His whole body spasmed, jerked and twitched as his cock expanded in my overly crowded mouth and blew up as he screamed into the cool night air. My mouth was suddenly filled with a warm, musky, salt flavored elixir. I felt elation as I had never known! This young man was overwhelmed with so much sexual desire, passion and pleasure for me and from me, that he was literally erupting in my mouth while his body was racked with uncontrollable spasms. I pulled my finger nearly all the way out of his ass and pushed it to the hilt again and again, fucking his ass hard with my excitement, sucking his cock and circling his convulsing cockhead with my tongue as he spasmed and gushed his joyous rapture into my eagerly, suckling mouth.

Sloppy slurping noises filled the cool night air along with moans and groans of our combined pleasure. My crammed mouth didn't have room for all the semen bursting out of this young buck's fleshy cock so I found myself swallowing and swallowing, sucking and guzzling with everything I could manage, wanting nothing more than to drink every ounce of his delectable liquid sex that I could.

I continued my assault on his asshole with my finger fucking and used my right hand along the length of his shaft until I remembered the feel of his abdomen and knew I had to feel it. I lift my right hand up to his six pack and felt the well defined muscles of his stomach convulse under my hand in coordination with his bursts of seed filling my mouth and the tightening anal muscles around my finger. The feeling of those contracting and relaxing strong, young muscles under my hand was absolutely exquisite!

"God, fuck! God, fuggin! Fuggin gawd damnit!" He cried over and over, spurting copious amount of creamy sex into my greedy mouth as I felt his body racked and seized in pleasure.

He squatted down into my finger as I fucked up into his ass, which encourage me to fuck him more and harder. He pulled my head up and down on his cock while spewing his fertile seed into my barren gullet. He kept getting lower and lower to the ground, forcing me lower with him until I was on my elbows compelling me to extract my finger out of his warm, convulsing back side. He wrapped his right arm completely around my head, crying, laughing and spasming as he pulled my head into him, continuing to spurt his rich, thick cream into my devouring mouth.

I lightly squeezed his balls just before his ass hit the ground and his dick finally stopped twitching. I licked, sucked and pulled with my mouth trying to get more out of his deflating sex organ not wanting this experience to end.

"Stop!" He cried, holding my head still.

I knew that overwhelming sensation he was feeling and the torture of pleasure he was going through, so I stopped all action on him for a full three seconds, impressing myself with my self control, allowing him a respite and then I started licking and sucking on him again.

He switched between crying and laughing, trying to push my head away and then pulling me into his crotch while I sucked his entire, shrinking manhood in and around my mouth getting every last bit out of him that I could. I reached down and took his balls into my mouth and lovingly tongued them around the inside of my mouth, pulling the loose skin into my mouth gently. I licked and sucked his member back into my mouth with his balls and bathed him completely in my mouth, actively using my tongue in and around all his parts. I rubbed between his ass and sac with my wet fingers and used my right hand against the ground for balance.

"Oh gawd..gawd, oh gawd" He whispered over and over, rocking, crying and laughing, petting my head with his hands.

His drained dick felt so different in my mouth than his hardness had felt. I enjoyed the feel and taste of it and continued to explore his entire package with my mouth for quite some time. I released his balls and sucked his soft cock length, down to his abundant, well trimmed pubic hair. He tasted and smelled so good! This sexual encounter had been so different than pleasuring a woman for me. When I had pleasured a woman in the past there had never been a measurable quantity of satisfaction. Sure they moaned, yelled, squirmed etc. but this young man had emptied a profuse amount of his reproductive sexual seed into my mouth and it was delicious, both as an experience and as a literal palatable taste in my mouth and I found myself wanting more as I sucked him harder.

He released my head and layed back on the grass, regretfully forcing his dick to pop out of me. He moaned, laughed and spread his legs out wide with me in between them. I scooted forward towards him on my knees. He put his hands behind his head, looking up at the stars, smiling and breathing heavy.

He was obviously content and happy while I was hard and horny as hell. I spit into my left hand and brought it down to his tight little virgin ass. I rubbed his asshole with the pad of my middle finger, feeling that he was still loose enough for my engorged dick to slam into him. My cock jumped at the thought of pushing his vulnerable form forward and burying my hardness balls deep into his tight little fuck hole. He wouldn't know what was happening until it would all be over with, I wouldn't last more than a stroke or two.

My finger started to penetrate into him and mindfully line up my attack on his tight hole until I felt his hand insistently pulling back on my arm, stopping my momentum.