Costume Party

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He gently pushed more and more into me, millimeter by millimeter so I could feel every vein and bump along his entire length sliding into my most untouched places. I closed my eyes and held the urge to slam myself back into him. He deliberately fed me more and more of his seemingly endless sex organ without any rush or haste on his side.

I felt his pubic hair tickle and then nestle into my crack. He knelt back, releasing my overly sensitive nipples and straightening his back and posture, grabbing my hips and pushing the rest of his manhood into me while pulling my hips into him, fully immersing his hardness inside my body. He made a satisfied growling noise as he bottomed out inside me. I felt his testicles resting against me and knew he was in me all the way.

He ground himself into me in a circular motion, gaining a fraction of an inch here and there, widening the senses within me, getting everything he could out of that initial deep penetration he grabbed my cheeks apart and fit himself against me as best he could, making sure he was fully enveloped by my previously virgin hole.

"Ohhh god, that's fuckin nice," he whispered continuing his grinding motion into me.

I groaned, pushing back into him. I was filled with a pleasure I had never known.

I could feel him twitching inside me as he pulled on his kegel muscles, making me contract around him, squeezing and milking his hard intrusion into my body.

"You're a fuggin artist!" Gino said from the bench.

"I ain't never seen nobody do nothin like dat before. Turn er over and treat her like a real lady," Gino instructed.

"Good idea," Marco agreed.

Huh?! I thought, feeling Marco pull on my arm, twisting the top of my body around.

He pushed on my left leg, forcing my legs together and pushing me onto the ground with him still buried inside me. He laid on top of me as I lay sideways with my hip in the damp ground and my back now fully turned and my face looking up at him.

I could make out the major characteristics of his face but the majority was covered in the night shadow. I could tell, or imagined, that he was looking down at me for the first time since the party in a much different light than I had ever looked at him. He bent my right leg up and straddled my left leg, separating my legs and cheeks, giving him new access to my insides. He pushed into me fully, groaning and making me groan at him. He pulled out a few inches and then pushed into me again, groaning as he bottomed out.

"Jesus Carl, you've got the nicest fucking ass I've ever sunk my cock into," Marco said, looking down at me.

I looked over at Gino gawking down at us, rubbing the crotch of his pants.

"It's Caroline, Marco!" Gino stage whispered, as if I couldn't hear him.

Marco looked up at him and nodded, though in the moonlight who knows what Gino saw. Marco pushed on my midsection, folding me as he pulled out and pushed into me, fucking me with restrained patients that I didn't know with what felt like half of his manhood, keeping the other half inside me at all times. As he bottomed out, he started pushing into me harder, rocking my body forward and slapping his balls against me for the first time with enough force to move my body but still not hard. We both made pleasant noises, enjoying the sensation of every ridge, bump and vein along his length.

He ground out inside me and leaned back, momentarily stopping. He grabbed the ankle of my leg that was bent up and moved his legs so he was between mine and lifted my leg by the ankle until it was on his shoulder. He grabbed my other ankle and brought it up to the opposite side, putting me into full view of Gino with my cock out in the open. I brought my hands down to cover it as he pushed my dress and bra up to my shoulders, revealing my flat chest.

I groaned as he rubbed my sensitive nipples and pulled out of me with that slow fucking motion he was able to maintain. He pushed into me faster than he ever had, slapping his balls into my ass cheeks hard.

"Oh GGAWWWD!" I groaned as my prostate was smashed by the broad head of his cock in this new angle.

I felt my half hard member spasm as if I were cumming while half soft. He pulled out slow and repeated this inward forceful fuck into me again and again, causing me to shake and lock my legs around his neck, pulling him into me with my feet.

He slowed and brought my legs down around his waist where I locked my ankles together. I pulled my hands out from between us and wrapped my hands around his neck. I and pulled him into me causing him to start thrusting with some force. As he pulled out I released and then drew him into me with each thrust, helping my big Italian friend fuck my virgin ass with his stiff, well lubed manhood. The sloppy slapping noises filled the night air with our grunts of pleasure.

"Ya, fug dat bitch Marco!" Gino said in a husky tone above us.

Marco stopped and looked up at Gino.

"Go get us some drinks, wouldjya? I don't mean no fugging beers, I mean a bottle of something good. Jack?" Marco asked Gino.

"Yea! I get us some whiskey or somethin good," Gino said, getting up and walking away, watching us as he walked.

Marco bent down near my ear, grinding his crotch into my ass.

"Why didn't you tell me you liked cock?" He whispered in my ear, raising gooseflesh down my body with his warm breath.

I pulled him into me with my legs and hands.

"Marco, I've never.," I started but he pulled nearly all the way out of me and shoved in with one long stroke.

"Ohhh gawddd!" I moaned.

Marco pulled out again and pushed into me forcibly fucking me with the full length of his cock for the first time, really fucking into me. He didn't stop or slow down when he bottomed out and didn't pause on the out stroke as his mushroom head hit my ring. He pushed in and pulled out fast, without hesitation, plowing back into me.

"Oh Jesus, fucking Christ!" I cried, pulling him into me with my legs, feeling the joy of truly getting fucked by a man properly for the first time.

"Fuck me Marco!" I yelled, finally verbalizing my request.

He smashed his mouth into mine passionately, circling his tongue into mine and grabbing the small of my back with his hand. He put his other hand behind my neck, pulling my midsection and face into him as he long-dick fucked me as hard as anything I'd ever known. I closed my eyes, feeling his passion in the strength of his hands, thrusts and tongue, fueling my passion for him. I pulled him into me, kissing him back with all my will, pulling him into me with my legs and hugging his back and neck with my hands and arms, frantically trying to get him to become one with my body.

I closed my eyes, feeling the depth of passion that I had only known with my wife and first loves, yet knowing it all anew now with a new receiving role of someone else's passionate thrusts. He pulled me into him, lifting my small body into his, heaving his generous sex into me relentlessly with all his weight and strength. I pulled him into me with my eyes closed and our mouths as wide as we could get them, smashing our faces together, wrestling each others tongues with all the intensity, fire and spirit of two teens in the throes of ecstasy.

He fucked me good and hard, devouring my mouth and then kissing down my neck. I threw my head back, closing my eyes, pulling his body into mine with my legs and arms, feeling him enter me again and again as he chewed along my neck and ear. He bent down, taking my nipple into his mouth, tonguing and nibbling on it, causing my limp condition to go rigid. I groaned and humped into him. He switched back and forth between my right and left side, fucking me hard and fast as he sucked my nipples.

"I feel your hard cock Carl," he panted.

"I can feel how much you love me up your tight little ass! Are you gunna cum for me baby? Are you gunna cum from me pounding your little ass?" He growled around my nipple and then bit me, causing me to shriek and cry out, fucking back into him willing him to go faster and harder while fucking my hardness into his stomach.

"God yes!" I cried.

"Thashit! Fug er! Jeshus! Yous my fuggin hero!" Gino yelled, laughing and stumbling into the clearing.

I nearly cried out at the intrusion as we stopped and watched him sway, walk, stumble and giggle his way to the bench, lifting the bottle of Jack to his lips.

"Theysh over here!" He yelled looking back.

He shuffled to the bench, sitting half on, half off it and fell to the ground exhaling loudly and then sighing contentedly, curling around the bottle. We must have been going at it for some time if Gino was this drunk.

We heard the crashing through the trees and breaking branches as someone tried to follow Gino.

"You better turn the fuck over," Marco whispered down to me, patting my side and covering my stiff dick.

Startled, I dropped my hold on him and fell to the damp earth. He pushed away from me, pulling his rock hard shaft out of me, creating a void within me. I unintentionally let slip a sound of utter regret.

"Fuggin shit, Gino!" Lorenzo yelled, breaking through into the clearing.

Marco helped pull my dress down while I turned onto my knees and backed up into him. The toilet paper from the bra was all over the ground and the bra was pulled around me so the cups were on my side. I tried to pull them around and got frustrated, snapping the stupid thing, breaking it and letting it fall apart inside the dress.

Marco laughed causing me to smile back at him. He grabbed my dress, lifting it to reveal my ass to him. He held my hips, rubbing the thick head of his manhood up and down my crack, the moonlight making it look as though he were looking right at me.

"Yoush better not be fuggin her cunt Marco!" Lorenzo slurred, stumbling over to us.

"I's been workin er hushband all night sho I could back here come and fug er sweet little pushy. We mushta done 20 shots!" He slurred, swaying back and forth.

I looked up at him, thinking about Vicky and what she must have been doing with Lorenzo. She couldn't have done 20 shots.

"Fucker finally pashed out on the couch," Lorenzo laughed, stepping up to us.

Marco lined up his cock and pushed on my well lubed hole, inserting his entire length into me.

"Uughhh" I exhaled as the breath left me and my chest hit the ground.

"Ohh yea!" Marco called, pulling my hips into him and pushing my back down, arching it.

He pumped in and out of me as Lorenzo brought his face right down into my ass, watching Marco's dick slide in and out of me.

"Jeshus Marco, yous fuggin her ass good!" Lorenzo said in a surprised tone, stumbling back and tripping over Gino.

We stopped and watched him untangle himself from Gino and stand up and then sit down on the bench. He pulled his shoes and then pants and underwear off, revealing a stiffness he stroked as he watched us.

"I can't wait to fug her tight little pushy," he said, standing, stroking and walking towards us with a shirt and socks on.

Marco started slow fucking me again, pulling my hips and making me fuck myself back into him. He just stayed still, pulling and pushing me into him. I got the hint and fucked myself into him, increasing my tempo faster than he had been doing it.

He slapped my ass cheek hard, forcing a whimper to come out of me.

"Slow the fuck down," Marco intoned flatly.

"I'm in for the long haul Gino. This sweet piece of tail is so good I'm gunna last as long as I can. Why don't you sit down on the bench and feed her some cock? You shoulda seen the job she done on Gino!" Marco laughed and bumped me as I came back, fucking into me and making his balls slap me.

"Ya, fuggin Gino told me. She fuggin shucked me so good I didn't dick her last time. I ain't gunna do dat again. I wanna feel her cunt wrapped around me," Lorenzo stated, standing closer to us and slowly stroking himself.

"I got a lot of time into her Marco. It took me hours to get back here while you and Gino been poppin off in er," he bent and took my hand in his, pulling my hand up to his waist he wrapped my fingers around his meat. I stroked him as he stood at my side looking down at Marco working my ass.

Marco slowed down even more. I could feel him pull all the way out to the head of his cock and then slide slowly into me until his pubes ground into my crack and his balls rested against mine, staying there for a few seconds and then slowly pulling out.

I gripped Lorenzo's meat in my hand, looking up to it, remembering it's hardness and thickly cut head. This had been the first dick I had ever felt that wasn't mine and I was sure I would never forget it's feel. I lifted my hand up to his slit and felt the warm ooze there. I spread it with my thumb causing his knees to go weak and a moan to escape his mouth.

"Just let me taste it Lorenzo," I heard myself beg him sincerely.

"I can feel your juices. I just want to taste that big ole Italian sausage in my mouth one more time before you fuck my cunt. Please Lorenzo, let me just lick it a little," I begged, slowly working myself over in front of him, knowing that Marco was moving with me and feeling his tight grip on my waist, encouraging me.

"Yous one fuggin randy bitch," Lorenzo said in a low voice, looking down to me as I brought my mouth up to the head of his cock.

He didn't stop me as I wrapped my lips around his spongy head and licked and sucked it, savoring the taste and feel, knowing I may never taste or feel another cock again. I moaned, sucking him into my mouth,bringing my left hand up to cradle his balls, savoring each moment.

"Fuggin Christ, your mouth is fugin magical!" Lorenzo said, putting his hands on my head but not pulling me into him as Gino had done.

I released my suction on him, reached around him with my right hand, took a deep breath, bent forward and pulled myself into him, forcing his hardness down into my throat. I hadn't know this trick the last time I was with him, but I had been trained well.

"Oh dear Jesus!" Lorenzo cried as he bottomed out in my throat, no where near the capacity that Gino had taken up.

I felt his pubes mashed against my lips and held him buried in my throat for a second, pulled out about 3 inches and then went all the way to the base again, feeling his pubes in my nose and cheeks. He wasn't as big around as Gino but went a little deeper. I felt tears roll down my cheeks but I didn't gag. I pulled off him about 3 inches again and smashed my face against his crotch.

I felt Marco pull out nearly his entire length and then fuck into me hard, pulling my hips into him, making me exhale all the air I had saved up. I nearly gagged, pulling myself off Lorenzo's cock. I sucked him into my mouth hard, using my tongue around his bottom side, milking him with my mouth. Marco continued his assault on my ass, splitting my concentration. I grabbed some air and forced Lorenzo down my throat again, fucking my face into him again and again, keeping pace with Marco's work on my ass.

"Dirty little cock sucking, anal whore!" Marco yelled, pounding into my ass, pulling my hips into him.

I could tell Marco was worked up from watching me eagerly suck Lorenzo off. I felt Lorenzo trying to pull my head off him but I was fucking my face into him hard, in quick succession.

"I'm gunna fuggin...!" Lorenzo cried, tearing at my head, pulling away from me by bending at the hip he was able to pull his meat out of my mouth but it was too late.

The first spurt hit my face and splattered down my cheek before I knelt forward and got him back into my mouth, sucking and licked him, feeling the spasms of pleasure wracking his body, filling my mouth with his salty sex juice.

"Aghhwww gawd!" Lorenzo cried, grabbing my head and fucking into me.

He pushed down into my throat. I felt his length spasm and knew cum was going into me but I couldn't taste it or feel its texture. What a weird realization. Gino had cum in my mouth, not down my throat. Lorenzo, pumped into me again and again, fucking my throat. I gladly took it though regretted that I couldn't taste him as it went down my esophagus.

I felt his balls in my hands contract again and again as they emptied their little swimmers into me. His balls settled down just as he released my head. I felt his hardness slowly ebbing and pulling out of my throat. I sucked him, licking eagerly, tasting every drop I could manage to pull out of him.

He made pouting, crying noises while I slurped up all his juices.

"Fuggin cum hungry bich!" He pouted.

"I wanted to fuck you!" He continued in a whiny voice.

I looked back at Marco smiling.

"You still can," Marco said causing Lorenzo to look up at him.

"Grab that bottle off Gino and rejuvenate. I'll entertain her while you lay there and watch," Marco said, pointing at the bottle of Jack in Gino's hand.

"Lay there?" Lorenzo asked, walking towards Gino.

"Ya! Use Gino's fat gut as a pillow. His sleeping drunk ass won't give a fuck," Marco stated.

Lorenzo laughed, walking up to Gino and took the bottle. The dawn light was enough that I could see him five feet away though the sun was a long way from coming out still. He stood there in nothing but his socks and shirt and took a long slug off the bottle and sat down on the ground in front of Gino. He looked up at us and took another pull on the bottle. He wasn't going to last long. He looked back at Gino's fat gut and then laid back onto him, taking another pull.

"Ahhhyaa. Ok, go!" He said getting comfortable using Gino as his pillow.

He mumbled a long sentence of nonsense. I looked back at Marco who shrugged his shoulders.

"Come on," Marco said standing up, pulling my hand with him but creating that void within me that I distained so much once his warm cock left my ass.

I must have made disappointed noises because Marco turned to look at me as I got up.

"God Carl, you are cock hungry, aren't you?" He said smiling down at me.

I immediately looked at Lorenzo but he was already out cold. Marco really liked scaring me by using my real name so loud. I looked at him as he pulled me towards him. He pulled me in front of him, looking at me, causing me to feel very self conscious. He grabbed a handful of my wife's dress and pulled it up my sides. He revealed more and more of my shaved naked body, exposing me for the man I am. I lifted my hands and arms up as he lifted the dress up over my head. I had never felt so naked before in my life as I stood there before him in the dark. I had nothing left to hide my true identity, the mask, dress and dark were gone.

I felt him pull back away from me and pull me towards him as he sat down on the stone bench. He turned my body away from him. He turned me until my back was towards him and pulled me until I was stepping between his feet. He still wanted me even as I was revealed! I felt his hand go up my crack filling me with a desire as I've never known.

"Grab the lube," he said pointing at the shiny tube at our feet.

I handed it to him, feeling the coldness of it on my crack getting spread and then he gingerly inserted a finger, well lubed, up my rectum causing me to suck in my breath. He squirted more in his hand and I heard the sloppy wet noises of his hand going up and down his cock.

I whimpered and teasingly pushed my ass towards him, feeling left out. He slapped my cheek and used his hand to find my hole since it still wasn't light out. He directed me back and down towards him. I felt the wide end of his cock replace his fingers. He moved it back and forth over my hole, provoking me.

When it lined up, I pushed back and down, taking most of his length at once, surprising us both and sitting almost completely down into his lap.

"Oh fuck!" I cried.

"Jesus!" He moaned.

I put my elbows on my knees and lowered myself the rest of the way down onto him, exhaling when I reached the bottom. I rested all of my weight down into him, getting him deeper into me. I felt in control for the first time since I put her costume on. I was in control.