Costume Party

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Jesus, Gino, she's really working you over!" I heard Marco say while his finger started sawing in and out of my asshole with more intensity.

I can't lie, it felt really good and I found myself pushing back into his hand energetically helping him fuck his finger into me as I did the same to Gino. I felt Gino release my head for the first time in ages while he let me take over for him.

"Is that a fuggin horse head mask?" Marco said behind me, noticing the unfolded mask for the first time and stopping his finger.

"Yea, fuggin a horse!" Gino laughed.

"Oh fuck, is this Vicky?" Marco whispered in awe, referring to my wife's name he pulled his finger out of my ass and leaned his weight forward on my back, getting closer to my face.

"Nah! Lorenzo said her name is Carol or Caroline or somethin," Gino said, fucking into my mouth as my motions and enthusiasm waned.

Shit! This was my friend Marco! He had been my best man at Vicky and my wedding! What the fuck was I gunna do?!

I slowed my suction even more, releasing the grip my mouth had on Gino's fat cock. He grabbed my mask and head and started fucking my throat again, gagging me but I quickly remembered my training and allowed him in once again, feeling him twist and grind his cock into my throat and mouth, forcing me to swallow and increase his pleasure.

I felt Marco's hands on my sides and his weight shifting on my back. I felt his face near my head, trying to get a good look at me through the darkness. His face was inches from Gino's meat, pounding into my mouth. I looked over to him with my eyes but couldn't move my head.

I could feel him watching me take that oversized cock into my throat.

"Gino, you got a light? You sure this ain't Vicky?" Marco asked, right next to my face.

A light?! Oh shit...

"Vicky was the only one in a horsehead costume that I saw and she was wearing a dress just like dis one. She came with Iron Man," Marco continued.

"Wha the fuck you give shit for Marco?! Fuggin Carol, fuggin Vicky, fuggin Caroline, who gives a fuck! Lorenzo said some shit about Iron fuggin Man. Who the fuck cares?! Would you shut the fuck up? You're fuggin ruinin dis shit for me!" He yelled down pounding himself angrily into my throat again and again, emphasizing his point by fucking harder into my face than he ever had before.

"You are Vicky, aren't you?" He whispered to me.

"NnnnNnn" I tried to say and shake my head as Gino fucked my face angrily.

I felt Marco's hands go up my sides and around to my breasts.

"I always wanted to get in your panties," he whispered and slowly licked up my cheek.

"I don't give a fuck what Lorenzo said, I'm going to fuck your tight little cunt, your ass and then I'm going to cum in your fucking mouth while you hold my balls and tell me how much more pleasurable you find me over Carl," he laughed.

Whoa, what the fuck Marco!? Where was this coming from? I needed to get the hell out of here before my cover was blown. I tried to pull back but Gino and Marco held me tight, they weren't going to let me go anywhere.

Oh Jesus, what the fuck was I going to do?

I felt Marco's weight shift and then he moaned into my ear as his hand caressed down into my crack. The spit and lube on his hand glided over my hole and downward.

"Nnnn! Nnnn!" I screamed out my nose and struggled as his hand went lower and lower.

"What the!?" He said as his hand hit the back of my ballsac.

Gino continued his assault on my mouth and throat and Marco's slicked up hand made his way down the back of my sac to feel my tight full achy balls.

"Oh, shit! Caroline, Carol... Carl?!" He whispered in my ear as the realization came over him and Gino's member slid in and out of my mouth.

"NnnnnNnnnnnn" I cried out my nose, feeling the tears run down my distraught face.

"Vicky said you switched costumes, I jus figured you switched back!" He whispered to me.

I felt his hand slide up my ass and around my side, underneath me. He found my hardness and held it in his hand as if making final confirmation in his mind that I was his friend Carl. I nearly came from his touch.

"NnnnnNnnnnnn" I moaned.

"Holy fuck Carl! I licked your ass and Gino is stuffing you like a cheap whore! What the fuck!? Jesus, you better not let him know or he'll fucking kill you," he whispered to me.

"Literally, kill you."

He released my dick and I felt his hands going up both sides of my body, pulling the dress up higher. I felt his hands slide under my wife's bra and find my nipples, further confirmation for him that I was indeed, Carl. He tweaked and rubbed my nipples, shocking me and causing my already heightened feelings to escalate to a new level.

What the fuck was he doing?!

"I know you Carl, you ain't no gay but you got guys real horny and happy tonight, including me" he said squeezing my chest and pulling my nipples, sending shocks of pleasure down to my toes.

"NnnnnNnnnnnn" I cried out my nose once again, urging my friend not to see me like that.

"This puttana takes cock like she was born to it! And what a fuggin body," Gino panted out, fucking my mouth with his old fat cock.

Marco groaned into my ear and I felt him caress up and down the crack of my lubricated ass while tweaking and pulling my nipples.

What the fuck was he doing?! Why didn't he leave?

An awareness came over me, a realization, a real epiphany. He was rubbing both of my nipples with but hands and caressing the crack of my ass. The only way he could be caressing my crack was with his dick.

I whimpered.

"You feel that Carl?" He moaned into my ear.

"You got me so fucking hard, I'm going to have to get off," he said, pulling my nipples and rubbing up and down my cleft with his hardness.

"You wouldn't want me to leave with blue balls would you?" He asked me, caressing his hard blunt cock head up and down my greased up ass crack.

"I'll tell you what. I won't use my hands, ok?" He teased me.

"If my cock happens to find that tight little hole my tongue was just in then..," he said and paused as the head of his cock lined up with the dimple of my asshole.

"Oh! What's that?" He whispered in my ear, pulling my nipples.

I groaned around the meat in my mouth as I felt the broad end of his cock push on my greased up, loosened, sphincter.

I moaned and whimpered, excited and scared.

His dick felt much more substantial than his finger had been. He pulled and tweaked my nipples as his cock head pushed and released, pushed and released, lined and greased up but he wasn't pushing hard enough to penetrating me. He was humping his slicked up cock head into my puckered asshole, toying with me, making me whimper in anticipation and fear of the unknown.

"God you're one tight bitch!" He laughed.

I could feel the tension leave me as my muscles and anxiety started to relax from his playful actions. He pushed a bit harder and I felt myself expand, opening up, accepting him, just as my throat had done for Gino. Marco straightened up, gripping my midsection tight, releasing my nipples.

"You feel that Carl?" He bent down and whispered to me.

"That's the very tip of my cock getting pushed up your tight virgin ass," he whispered, pulling me tightly to him but not penetrating me anymore than the very tip of his broad cock head.

My breathing came in gasps as my body clenched and relaxed, clenched and relaxed.

"I can feel the fluttering, spazzing muscles of your ass kissin my dick, Carl," he whispered, kissing my neck lightly over and over, apparently imitating the kiss my sphincter muscles were doing to the head of his dick.

"I know what I'm going to do now," he whispered as Gino's cock pounded my mouth and throat.

"I'm going to fuck you slow, real fucking slow. I'm going to fuck you so long and slow that Gino here is going to cum down your throat, Lorenzo's going to get here and cum down your throat and I will still be fucking your tight little hole. I'm going to dick your virgin ass for so long that the sun is going to rise and you're going to beg me to never take it out," he said louder and louder as he pushed the rest of his head into my ass.

I groaned shamefully, listening to his dirty talk and feeling the first cock to ever penetrate my ass enter into me.

I felt myself expand and finally take the head of my best man's cock through my anal ring. It was an awakening for me as I felt my muscles snap into place around his shaft, knowing his cock head was inside my body. I had never felt anything like it before. The feeling was a relief and a release as if my ass had been waiting for this to happen. It was like a dam bursting, my muscles opened and swallowed the head of his cock and he entered into me an inch or so causing us both to moan out loudly.

"Oh yea!" Marco yelled joyously, straightening up and gripping my midsection tightly.

"You up her sweet little pooper Marco?" Gino panted down at us.

"Oh yea, my fucking head just popped her cherry ass," Marco said in a voice I could tell he was smiling.

Gino, excitedly pushed down my throat, gagging me. Marco didn't move, he just held me tight and left his dick an inch inside my body. I pushed my finger back up Gino's ass and starting fucking it in and out. If I was going to get fucked then so was Gino.

"Jesus fuck!" He cried as my finger drilled his hairy hole.

He squatted down into it, fucking himself onto my finger. I lined a second finger up and pushed my index finger in with my middle finger. Fuck this fat old man! I'll get my whole hand up his ass!

He pulled on my head and used my throat till he was balls deep in my mouth, holding me there. His girth filled my mouth, making my jaw expand but it didn't make me stop my assault on his ass. I worked my tongue on the bottom of his shaft as he went back and forth and I shoved my fingers in and out of his tight hole.

"That's it Carl, take his fucking cock!" Marco said, scaring me and exciting me by using my real name so loudly.

I felt Marco's cock inch into my ass another bit, expanding this new sensation I was feeling, he pulled back and then push in slowly. It felt as if I was opening up to him. I could feel every bump and groove along the small inch he was giving me. I couldn't image what a proper fucking was going to be like if this little bit had me this worked up. There was no resistance from my side, though I knew it was a tight fit, there was no pain to it. The sex lube and the work on my muscles had done the job.

"Oh yea! Fuck her ass Marco!" Gino yelled, pulling his cock out of my throat and into my mouth.

"I'm so fuggin close, fucking suck it baby. Suck that baby juice outta me," Gino said pulling the mask and my head instead of fucking into me as he had been, causing my head to jerk back and forth violently.

Macro backed away from my moving head. I felt him straighten up and grab my sides, in the traditional doggy fashion. I pictured my friend behind me in my mind, mounting me like a woman with my dress up on my hips and a man ravaging my mouth with his enormous cock. I felt him use his knees on the inside of mine to widen our stance, forcing me to open to him even more. He pushed down on my back, just above my ass, making my back arch for him. The picture in my mind showed me as the perfect anal bitch for his pleasure. This sight of it in my mind and the pleasure I felt made me moan loudly enough to rattle my nose.

I created a suction on Gino's meat the best I could and fucked my fingers into his ass, harder and faster with my excitement, lining up and getting my 3rd finger ready. I bobbed my head eagerly, causing suction and slurping noises to escape my mouth.

"Awwhhggg!" He groaned and cupped the sides of my head, squatting down into my hand.

I felt Marco's cock slide farther into my ass, breaking new ground. He didn't move it back and forth like a real fucking but as the bulbous head of his sizable girth discovered new nerves inside my body that had never before been stimulated it made me lose my concentration on the job in my mouth. A huge gush of semen erupted from Gino's fat cock, taking my focus away from the intrusion in my rear and causing me to gag and spit up. I regained control and fucked my third finger up Gino's ass, slamming my hand into him over and over.

Gino's cum shot out of him like a river, flowing down my chin while I tried to control my swallowing of so much liquid. I didn't want this liquid sex to leave my body. It was mine. I slurped his fluid while fucking a forth finger up his ass, getting all but my thumb into his hairy back side. He dumped what must have been 3 shot glasses full of hot thick man sauce into my mouth. I was surprised at the quantity coming out of him and the pressure behind the jets of liquid shooting out of his cock. I was fascinated and immensely turned on. I craved his juice as if it were liquid passion and tried to get as much cum out of his fat Italian cock as I could.

I greedily swallowed, sucked and finger fucked him for everything I could as my oversexed body went into meltdown. I instinctively pushed back onto Marco's cock, taking more of him into me, surprising myself and him and giving me more satisfaction from my passionate actions. I pulled forward and pushed back into him while cramming as much cock into my mouth as I could. I finger fucked Gino's ass while the creamy nectar flowed out of him and down my throat.

I felt his hand pulling on my wrist, urging me to stop fucking his ass, I pulled my hand out of him but eagerly kept up my suction assault on his shrinking member. He cried and pushed on my head but I didn't stop slurping up his juices.

"Fuggin cum slut, let off! You're going to suck the fuggin life outta me!" Gino cried as his legs gave out and he fell to the ground, popping his fleshy manhood out of my mouth. I immediately brought my hands to my chin and cleaned the cum from my face, licking my fingers clean.

The silence came rushing over us as the ball slapping, moaning, slurping and animal noises I had been making were suddenly gone. Gino groaned, laying back in the grass and leaves and cupping his crotch area with both his hands. Marco pulled an inch or so of his dick out of my ass and pushed back in. I moaned into the silence, feeling a fullness I'd never known before.

There was still this unfulfilled desire within me. I was eager to please and wanted this emptiness within me to be crammed full.

I wanted him to fuck me! The paradigm shift nearly overwhelmed me as the understanding of what I wanted sunk in.

"Oh sweetheart, I don't think I've ever seen a girl take cock like you do! That was the most passionate blow job I think I've ever seen!" Marco cried out, running his hands up my back, neck and pulling on my mask forcing my head back.

He still wasn't pumping in and out of me, like a proper fucking. He was keeping his word on the slow fuck. He stayed at the same insertion depth for many seconds before pulling slowly out pausing and then slowly re-inserting to the same depth.

"Take this stupid fucking thing off," he said, pulling the horsehead mask, and my head back further.

The perspiration held the mask as he pulled it back and off my head with a squeaky pop. The cool feel of the night air on my sweat covered head and neck felt great, a sudden relief. He grabbed my shoulders, leaned in and sucked my left ear, making me have goosebumps all down my left side.

"Tell me you like my cock up your ass, Carl," he hotly whispered in my ear.

I groaned, feeling his hands on my nipples again, he pulled and rubbed them, sending electric shocks down my body to my hard cock.

"I want to hear you say it," he said loud enough for Gino to hear.

Gino looked up, getting up on his elbows, looking up at me in the moonlight.

"It feels good..." I whispered back to him, afraid of making any pronouncements.

I felt his cock flex within my body, he did it twice. Each time he did it, I reflexively tightened my anal muscles around his hardness.

"You feel that?" He asked.

I nodded and he did it again.

"That's your friend's hard cock half buried up your virgin ass, while you moan and groan like an anal puttana," he laughed, flexing again and pulling my nipples, rubbing them and causing me to groan just as he said.

"You like my hard cock up your ass?" He asked again.

"MmmHmmm" I answered back to him, feeling his fingers on my nipples I closed my eyes and enjoyed the sensations engulfing my body but not wanting to verbalize it.

"You liked sucking the cum out of Gino's fat cock, didn't you?" He asked, pulling and pushing his hard cock slowly in and out of me.

"MmmHmm" I answered, remembering the feeling of him exploding in my mouth and the taste of his thick seed as it coated my tastebuds.

"You want to clean all the semen off his soft cock as a thank you for giving you sborra?" He said, pulling slightly out and pushing back into me.

I felt him gain a new inch into me and I pushed back into him, wanting him to fuck me harder and faster.

"Yes, I want to taste him again in my mouth," I heard myself saying.

Marco pushed me forward, causing me to crawl towards Gino who sat up, smiling in the starlight. He grabbed my head and directed me to his deflated cock.

"Fuggin no hair on this puttana," he said, lowering my head.

His soft cock glistened in the night, shining with a clear fluid layer. I slowly sucked him into my mouth, the cold fluid awakening my tastebuds with his sexual essence. I pulled him completely into my mouth, licking him clean. He moaned, released my head and leaned back, enjoying the pleasant sensation of a warm mouth on his softened cock.

"Lick my balls clean too," he said in a dreamy tone.

I pulled back and used my nose to nudge his sac up. I licked from the base of his sac up his hairy balls. I pulled them both into my mouth, one at a time, licking and worshiping these nuts of Italian joy.

He groaned as I cleaned him up and pulled his manhood back into my mouth, licking and sucking.

"God that's fucking nice. You make me wish I were young again, just so I could fuck you for the rest of the night," he said, surprising me by pulling back and getting up.

He walked over to the bench and slowly dressed himself, sitting down to watch us.

I put my arms forward on the ground along with my chest and face. I arched my back and spread my legs, physically revealing my wanton desire to be fucked and giving Marco all the access to my tight virgin asshole that he wanted.

He leisurely pumped half of his hard cock in and out of my ass, stopping on the in stroke and pausing when he was nearly all the way out. He didn't pull out at any time but stopped just as his mushroomed ridge hit my anal ring. He grabbed my cheeks and spread them, slapping them one at a time, spanking me lightly and awakening new sensations. He played with my body as his sexual toy, taking his pleasure from me while giving it to me.

He leaned forward and reached beneath me. I felt his fingers search and find my nipples. He started pulling and rubbing them as he slowly fucked my ass deeper and deeper. It filled me with a new appreciation for the male organ and a joy that could be gleaned from it. I savored his slow motion within my body, connecting me to him through his flesh. I groaned and moaned, feeling him fill an emptiness within me I didn't know I had, again and again.

"You almost got it all lover," he said hotly in my ear causing goosebumps to run down the side of my body.

"Are you ready for the rest?" He asked softly, nibbling on my earlobe.

I couldn't imagine having more inside me but I nodded my head, looking back at him, not knowing what to expect and still unwilling to vocalize my needs and wants for fear it would spoil them. I lay my cheek on the damp earth, looking at him. I could feel him pull my nipples and chest towards him, rubbing them and slowly inserting more of his manhood into me. As his shaft penetrated deeper into me, I felt as though the space had been there waiting for him to take, even though I had never felt it there before.