Costume Party

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Mmmm Gino I can't wait to get my hands on your fat meat," I said in my most seductive feminine voice, urging him to ignore my ass.

"Ohh you heard stories about my fat cock, aint ya?!" Gino said in a low voice.

I heard him laughing as he stepped up to me and bent my mask back, exposing my face. I reached up and felt his waist and then felt his warm manhood caress my cheeks. I could feel the cold wetness on the end get rubbed into my face and forehead. He was rubbing his cock all over my exposed face.

I dipped my right hand down his thigh and traced it up the inside of his leg till I felt his warm low hanging ball sac on the back of my hand. I continued going up him until I felt his hand stroking his own meat. He was holding his shaft while rubbing and slapping my face with the end. He released himself when I made contact with his hand, letting me take it from him.

A thrill shot through me like electricity as I felt the second cock in my hand that night. It was as if my life had taken a sharp curve to the side and I was along for the ride. I marveled over the emotions bursting within me and the feel of another man's genitals.

"Oh, god!" I moaned softly.

The first thing I noticed was how big around it was compared to Lorenzo and myself. There was no way he was going to get this fat cock up my virgin ass! I wasn't sure if it was going to fit in my mouth! I couldn't connect my middle finger to my thumb, even when I squeezed a little bit there was still over an inch gap. The second thing I noticed was that I could squeeze it and feel a lot of give compared to Lorenzo's. It was as if he wasn't fully hard.

"Dem girlies when I was young used to love dat cock," he said looking down at me.

"Dey called me tuna, ya know? I weren't no fishermen but my cock was about the width of a tuna can," he laughed.

He really was too, though it wasn't all hard. It was like there was a layer of soft fat or flesh around his entire shaft giving it a much squishier feel compared to Lorenzo's rock hardness. My hand drifted outward, connecting with his cock head which was very stubby compared to Lorenzo's and much less defined. I bet Lorenzo's head went down an inch and half while Gino wasn't even an inch. The ridge was barely enough to stop my hand from coming off as I stroked out to the end. His length was about the same as his friend's though maybe a little shorter if I had to guess.

I brought my left hand up and cradled his big hairy balls in my hand. They were heavy and felt really warm and inviting. I had a sudden urge to put them into my mouth. I pointed his cock straight upwards and leaned in, feeling the warmth and hair tickle on my lips. I could smell his musk and immediately licked from the base of his balls up until they dangled into my mouth. He groaned as my warm mouth enveloped his sac and my tongue tasted his testicles. Strangely, he tasted faintly like strawberries though mostly like musk and a tangy man taste. My left hand rubbed between his asshole and his ball sac while I found my right hand sliding up and down his massively thick shaft.

I gently stroked up and down his girth with my right hand and tasted him with my tongue, getting his entire sac into my mouth, enjoying the noises he was making. He squatted down a little bit and spread his legs wider, giving me access to the skin behind his sac and just before his hairy hole. I played with his balls in my mouth, stroking and sucking him for some time, enjoying the man's taste and sounds, knowing that I was supplying his pleasure.

An urge took me as I ducked my head, releasing his sac and licking the skin behind his sac. I pulled up on his waist, sinking my face into his ass.

"Oh yea Carol, fugging get right in there baby," he moaned and squatted down into my face.

I licked upward and contacted his asshole. I felt his hands pull my head up into his ass. I opened my mouth and licked his hairy old asshole. The faint taste of strawberries were here but mostly it tasted like a tangy ass. I licked around and around his hole.

"Fuggin A.," he moaned, enjoying my tongue bath on his ass.

"My ole lady ain' never dun dat."

I took his sac back into my mouth and pulled down on it a little as I started moving back in front of him. I accidently kicked the bottle of sex lubricant on the ground at my knees, picked it up and continued rearranging my body in front of him. I licked his balls and used my nose and forehead on his shaft as I squirted a healthy amount of the lube into my left hand.

I started stroking his massive meat again with my right hand and felt the pre-cum all over the head of it. He made his happy noises, filling the night with our pleasurable sounds. When I reached back beyond his sac with my liquid filled hand he nearly jumped from the cold.

"Oh baby Jesus, what the fug you doin?" He loudly whispered down at me.

I spread it back over is his ass and across his anus which changed his reaction back to happy. My hand was covered in the stuff. I rubbed back and forth, really greasing up his crack and hairy hole. He groaned as the meat on my middle finger started to play with his puckered up sphincter. This stuff was so damn slick my fingers started indenting into his ass immediately, though I wanted to work on his ass, not just penetrate it, so I worked the muscles around his hole with the sex grease in tight little circles, then big ones and then little ones, making him moan and groan his happy noises as I stroked his engorged cock.

I felt his huge hand take my right hand and direct his cock downward.

"Open dem sweet lips for me babycakes," he hoarsely whispered down to me.

He wasn't asking me, he was telling me. I felt him pulling the nose of the mask over my head, revealing my face and giving him a handle to hold on to.

I felt the wet end of his meaty cock touch my lips and spread them. I obediently, though hesitantly, opened my mouth and felt the warm wet head of another man's sex pass by my lips for the second time that night. I was surprised it entered me so easy but my cock twitched in my dress, knowing I was doing something I shouldn't.

Not only was I being amoral, according to my upbringing, for sucking another guys cock, but I was also misleading this older man. He was probably in his late 50s to mid 60s and I'm guessing he'd never finger fucked a guy's ass before tonight or even considered doing so. I'm sure he'd never had his ass licked or dick sucked by a guy either and I was absolutely positive he had never let a guy rub sex lube on his asshole before now and by the sounds of it, not a girl or woman either. If he knew I was a guy, I wouldn't be on the ground before him, plain and simple. Knowing I was fooling him while fooling around with him and continuing the depraved acts I was performing on him without stopping them and knowing I was feeling less and less reservation about performing these acts excited me and egged me on, making me want to see how far I could go.

I knew I wanted to finger fuck him but I also wanted to get off myself. Was there some way I could slip my finger out and fuck him without him knowing it was my cock? God, I needed to get off!

I pulled down on the shaft with my hand and licked around the outside of the large head, wondering once again how much would fit in my mouth, I gawked at the size of it. I continued my circles on his asshole with the pad of my slicked up middle finger. Biding my time to finger fuck this very masculine Italian older man. I circled his hole, over and over, feeling the muscles slowly opening up to my ministrations, which excited me to no end, knowing I was going to finger fuck his hairy old ass. I continued to grease my finger up by dipping into the large amount of lube I had brought back there.

He surprised me by groaning and squatting into my finger, pushing out with his ass, opening up more for my eventual invasion of his virgin hole. I smiled and sucked his fat cock head into my mouth, tasting all the liquid that was on it. I was pleased that I was able to accommodate his girth without my teeth hurting him. I licked under his shaft and up his head, I nearly pulled him out to rotate my tongue around the entire head of his enormous cock. He groaned as I suctioned my cheeks in, sucking his cock into my over-extended mouth cramming it full of man meat.

"Oh dear Jesus!" He mumbled and pulled hard on my feeding, suctioning head, forcing his cock down into my virgin throat.

I silently choked on the broad head of his manhood. I had never had something in my throat like this before, it scared the shit out me the same as if I was drowning. I threw my hands up on his waist, pushing on him to get it out of me but he had ahold of my head and I couldn't move from his massive form. I finally gagged enough to make sound around the immense blockage in my windpipe, losing precious air but still couldn't pull away. I pushed on his waist and knees until he relented for a brief moment, allowing me to breath and choke around his bulky organ still within the confines of my mouth.

"What a sweet fuggin mouth," he growled down at me.

He pushed down into my throat again, cutting off my air supply and sending me reeling again. I pushed on his waist and knees until he relented and let me gag out my breath and fill my burning lungs again. Then he did it again, making me push on him until I could breath and then he did it again and again until I was able to time my breathing better and better, taking his cock into my throat without gagging or the drowning frantic reactions. Thick spittle coated his cock and the front of my face and chin while he worked my mouth.

He gripped the horsehead mask tightly as if holding a cocksucking handled and fed me the large girth of his manhood back down into my throat causing tears to roll down my cheeks. He pulled out and forcefully pushed back down into my throat, each time getting into my gullet a little deeper, breaking new ground with his experienced, veteran cock.

"Take that cock puttana, fuggin gag on it!" He whispered down to me, squatting more and getting a better grip on my head through the mask. He forced the thick head of his cock down into my throat over and over, deeper and deeper, taking his time while expanding my throat as he broke new ground with each push into me.

"All dem ladies always come back for Gino's cock in der troats and cunts," he intoned like a mantra.

"Although you, I've said will take it up yer ass," he smiled down to me, forcing more meat into my throat.

"Don't you fuggin worry none. I'll work dat tight ass jus like I'm teachin yer troat," he whispered reassuringly.

'Oh dear god.' I whimpered as I thought of this thing in my back side.

He started thrusting into me, fucking my face, stretching my lips, jaw and throat. I somehow managed to get ahold of my gag reflex and quickly realized that fighting the feeling wasn't helping me at all. Once I caught on to this, I tried relaxing my facial muscles and jaw while I concentrated on willing my throat to open up to his vigorous thrusts, timing my breathing with his out strokes, sounding like an old truck engine gulping for air. He fed more and more into me, vocally cursing at me, explaining to me how many throats he had fucked and trained over the years and how much better this was than his old bitch of a wife. He expounded on how well I was learning and how fast I was able to take a pounding. He started pulling my head, cramming his hefty cock down my throat until I finally felt his ball sac slap my chin and his pubic hair hit my lips and nose.

"Oh yea baby, you got it all now!" He whispered down at me happily impressed with his entire fat cock down my throat.

I wasn't sure if the tears that streamed down my face were from pride and joy or the gagged gag reflex.

I opened my eyes and watched his fat belly withdrew away from me and then slapped into my forehead over and over, knowing I was taking that massive cock into my inexperienced throat again and again. I felt the tears running down my cheeks but the drowning, gagging and reeling sensation was gone. I let my hands drop down from his waist to cup his balls and I started to stroke the length of his shaft that was out of my mouth as he rammed into me, grunting with effort. I came to realize that he was doing all the work here and I no longer had to think about breathing, gagging and choking, it was all coming to me automatically. I was a natural. I guess he was a good teacher! He was fucking my face and throat hard and I was taking it.

I tightened my lips around him as my excitement rose causing him to cry out with triumph, knowing that his newest pupil was ready for the next level of participation. The excitement of giving this old man so much pleasure caused my cock to become rock hard and jump around inside my dress. We were really working over his hefty cock now as a team.

"Gino! That you?" We heard someone whisper loudly behind me.

I tried to jerk away but he held me firmly.

"Ya, ya, over here!" Gino whispered back loudly, not stopping his thrusting.

He pulled out of my throat but not out of my mouth. I tried to turn and look but he kept a tight grip on my horsehead mask, and in turn my head. That wasn't Lorenzo's voice. Holy fuck! There was another one! What the fuck was I going to do here?! Gino held me tight and used my head to slowly fuck into as he talked to his buddy.

"Compagno, you gotta see this puttana. She's got a fuggin ass on her that would make your mudda cry," Gino said, reaching down and pulling up on my dress.

I could feel his arm over my neck and upper back as I felt my dress getting bunched up on my back and the night air slowly making it's way up my legs to expose my nether area. He didn't release my head as he brought the dress up. He didn't stop feeding his dick in and out of my mouth either but he did give my throat and lungs a break.

"You always know the good ones Gino! You got room for me in there?" He asked breaking through the bushes and getting closer to us.

"Look at this Marco, just look at that glow, even in the dark her ass fuggin glows!" Gino said and I could tell he had a big proud smile on his face.

Marco? Oh shit, not my buddy Marco. Oh shit. Was that my Marco? I heard his voice, did I place it as my Marco? No, no, it couldn't be. No fucking way. There was a crap ton of people at that party and lots of Marcos, right? I tried to look back again but Gino held my head and continued to feed me his cock.

I felt my ass get completely exposed to the night air and then felt warm hands on my cheeks as a loud whistle sounded behind me.

"Ohh ya!" I heard the whistler exclaim.

Gino gripped my entire ass in his single hand, letting his finger run down my crack, penetrate my asshole and then slapped each cheek, making me bleat around his meat in surprise.

I felt his hands go up my back and a new pair of hands gently cup my cheeks from the back.

"Oh Gino, there ain't a hair on this sweet thing. She as smooth as butter!" Marco commented in a huskier voice, rubbing my cheeks and starting to engage with new ownership.

Without any objection from me, he was encouraged and was obviously getting horny for what was to come. I should be objecting!

"Watch this shit Marco," Gino said, grabbing both sides of my head again and forcing his entire length into my throat.

I felt his balls resting on my chin as I tried to relax and remember what I had been so good at ten minutes earlier.

"Awwhh gawd, fuck! Look at this puttana! My fuggin balls are resting on her chin!" Gino said, holding my head and rocking me back and forth grinding into me and then rotating my head, spinning my head back and forth on his fat dick.

He squatting into my hand, actively fucking my throat, spinning and grinding into me without me making a sound, except for the gasps of air intake.

I was taking it like a fucking whore, I wasn't gagging at all though I felt the water works start up and running down my cheeks. I felt his warm, hairy balls hit my chin over and over and his pubic hair in my nose as he fucked my mouth and throat. I swallowed with the meaty blockage in my gullet while he twisted my head. I should have stopped this before getting to this point but he was so proud of his newest conquest, I couldn't stop him. I felt him pull out and push back down into my throat, pull out and push back in, twisting and grinding showing off for his friend.

"Fuggin hell! She swallows that fat cock like a pro," Marco said excitedly behind me, feeling up my crack and finding my little button of pleasure back there.

"Lorenzo says to leave her pussy for him so I guess her ass is all yours," Gino laughed, feeding me his cock again and again.

I felt my asscheeks getting pulled apart and then I felt Marco's warm stubbly face in my naked cold ass. It was cool out and the contrast of the heat of his breath and face immediately gave me gooseflesh up both sides of my body and down my arms. I moaned from the contact then felt his tongue go up my crack and find my hole, making me jump and whimper, around the meat in my throat. He licked my asshole around and around and up and down, a sensation I had never experience.

I shamefully moaned like a fucking tramp, finding this new experience very pleasurable.

He licked and chewed my ass with his tongue and mouth. I groaned and pushed back into the pleasure.

He licked my ass while Gino fucked my face. We stayed like this for some time with me servicing Gino's fat cock and Marco licking my asshole. I have to admit, it was very enjoyable to have someone so skillfully lick my ass. I groaned around Gino's cock as it slid in and out of my mouth and throat. I closed my eyes and stroked the parts of his shaft that weren't in my mouth and resumed my rubbing on his old hairy hole. I pushed back into the wide open mouth consuming my ass and felt hands pulling my hips into the pleasure. Then his tongue penetrated my ass and I shrieked with a near cumming experience. I felt his hands and face pull away from me.

"Jesus, this girl is ready for an ass fucking. Listen to her moan! Here I thought I was gunna hafta work her over," Marco laughed, pushing his weight up onto my hips.

Holy fuck! How can I stop this?

Somewhere in my sexed up, crazed, feeble mind I thought if I could finish Gino off really quick I could turn around and suck off this new guy too.

"Here take this too," Gino said, tossing back the sex lube.

I used the excess lube I had left on Gino's cheeks to relube his hole and rubbed his puckered up sphincter harder with my finger. I sucked his cock as hard as I could, suctioning my cheeks in around the motion he was still making. I heard my eager sucking noises, trying to get him to cum in my mouth quickly to save my virgin ass. He stopped his forceful feeding of me and let off on the tension he had been using on my head.

"Oh yea baby!" He said, squatting into my finger and relaxing his grip on my head.

All that grease and work on his anal muscles paid off when I pushed up with my finger.

"Fuggin hell!" Gino cried as my finger penetrated him for the first time and went as far as my digit would let me into his virgin ass.

I felt the cold wet lube getting spread into my crack and then Marco's finger penetrated my ass, making me groan and push back into the welcome intrusion.

"Man, she sucks a mean cock Gino!" Marco said enthusiastically.

I pulled my finger out and pushed back in, hard, trying to get Gino to cum before Marco could line his cock up with my backside. Also I'm sure I was doing to Gino what I hoped Marco would do to me, fucking his ass hard with my finger. My God it felt like nothing I had experience before.

I sucked hard and bobbed my head, fucking my mouth onto his cock over and over. I even mixed it up and forced myself onto him, deep throating him nearly all the way down into me. I could hear the loud slurping noises emanating from my mouth's work out my nose and vibrating my jaw.