Costume Party

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I leaned my weight forward onto my elbows and knees, off of him and lifted myself up off his lap, feeling his shaft slowly slide out of me. It was an incredible sensation. I felt his hands rest on my naked hips, holding me up and pushing me slightly, helping me with my weight.

I pulled away, and away, more and more, realizing that I had yet to see, suck or hold my best man's cock but I knew it was larger than mine by how much I pulled away from him. I continued to move my body off him, creating a void within myself until I felt the slight resistance of his mushroom head hitting my anal ring. I made a mental note of where I was so I could pull back again this far and then slammed back down into him with all my weight, filling myself with his considerable hardness.

"Ummfff gaahhwww," I groaned, feeling completely centered on these new feelings having him totally consume all my mind.

I pulled my weight and ass off him to the same spot and immediately skewered myself back down into him. I did it again and again and soon found myself bouncing up and down, eagerly fucking myself into his hard cock. I was in control and yet as I fucked myself, I realized that I was in control of me fucking myself with another man's hard cock up my ass. How was that such a fantastic thing? The thought left my mind as I was filled with pleasure.

I felt his hands going up my sides as I fucked myself harder and faster onto him, gaining momentum as I gained experience. The pleasure seemed to be endless but increased when he found, rubbed and pulled my nipples. I groaned and moaned like a fucking slut, pounding myself into him again and again. He reached down with one hand and I realized how hard I was when he found my condition. I was so close to cumming! He felt my balls and then I felt his arm on my back, stopping me. He slowed me down and then stopped me.

I whined my frustration but he didn't let me move.

"I want you on the ground," he said.

"Are you shittin me? I'm so fuckin close, Marco, please!" I begged him trying to lift and plant myself into him but he was stronger and held me off.

"I know. We have about an hour before daylight. I don't want you to cum until I do," he stated flatly.

If I wasn't so excited, I probably would have cried out my frustration but he was in charge so I got on the ground, on my knees. I moved forward, intending to suck him but felt his hands on my head, directing me towards Lorenzo.

"I want to watch you suck Lorenzo again while I fuck you," he said, standing up and pulling the top of the bench off.

He set it on the ground and pulled Lorenzo' limp form onto it. He was naked from the waist down. Marco put a rolled up pair of pants under Lorenzo's ass, lifting him about 12 inches off the ground in total. I didn't know what the fuck he was doing but I didn't care as long as he was going to pleasure me again.

Marco got behind me and pushed my head down into Lorenzo's lap. I felt around for his limp dick and found it with my hand. It was wet in places and dried with crusties in others. I bent my head and took him in my mouth again, tasting him for the 3rd time in just a few hours. He tasted just as I would always remember. I pulled hard with my mouth, sucking the last few drops out of him and brought my hands up to massage and pull his sac.

"Here, grease him up with this. I bet that will get him hard," Marco said, handing me the lube.

I put a big glob in my right hand and rubbed it into his crack, feeling around for his small hole. I found it and started to rub small circles. He put up no resistance and my finger slipped right up into him. He groaned and I felt his soft dick twitch in my mouth. I pulled and pushed into him easily and then added another finger causing another groan to come out of him. He pushed into me as his dick continued to twitch and get half hard in my mouth.

I felt Marco's hand on my cheek and then on Lorenzo's hardening cock.

"That's good, suck out to the head and hold it there in your mouth," he said.

I did as directed and then heard the camera go off with the flash filling the night's darkness. Oh fuck!

"It's ok, I didn't get your face. Lorenzo the asshole that runs the docks. I'm gunna get some free shit for awhile, that's all," he said and took a couple more.

Lorenzo was fully hard by the time he finished.

"Son of puttana likes his ass fucked, doesn't he?" Marco said, pushing me forward.

As Marco pushed me, Lorenzo's dick popped out of my mouth.

"Suck his nipples but don't stop fingering his ass," Marco directed.

I moved up on my knees between his legs, continuing my work on his ass and feeling Lorenzo's hardness on my stomach. He was moaning and groaning out loud. Without any help from us, he pulled his legs back and put his feet up on the make shift platform, helping me get a good angle on his ass.

He must have been just drunk enough to be unconscious but still pliable, like a sleepwalker. He got so he was pushing back into my fingers, encouraging me to finger him more. I lifted his shirt up with my other hand and found his hard little hairy nipples. I got closer to him with my knees and bent down to take them in my mouth. He tasted like he smelled, lightly cologned and sprinkled with baby powder.

He groaned loudly at the contact and then I applied the wet, warm suction. I tongued his little nipple hard and nibbled around the base with my teeth.

"Ohh yea, he really likes that shit," Marco said, snapping off a couple more pictures.

I felt Marco's hand on my hip and then he dipped his hand down to my balls and up my hard cock. I groaned at the contact. He stroked it up and down. I felt his hands collide with mine as I fingered Lorenzo. There wasn't enough room in there for both of us.

"It's ok, you can stop on him. Take your fingers out of him," Marco said.

I felt Marco's cock head in my crack, going up and down in the lube. I took my fingers out of Lorenzo and brought them up to his other nipple, continuing my work with my mouth but now accompanied by my fingers.

Marco pulled on my dick and slid it up and down Lorenzo's crack, pushing my body closer to the drunken form on the makeshift bed. I knee walked closer and closer to Lorenzo as Marco pushed me so he could finger Lorenzo's hole. I felt my dick go up and down the warm, wet hairy crack and then Marco lined me up with Lorenzo's hole.

"Oh god, what are you doing?" I whined back at him, finally figuring out what he was up to.

"I'm going to fuck you both," he said.

I felt the head of his cock line up and push into me. I wanted to push back but he was holding me still. I felt his knees pushing his way up closer to me, between my knees, between Lorenzo's spread legs on the bench top.

Marco gripped my hardness tightly in his hand, wiggling it back and forth directly on Lorenzo's exposed, relaxed, greased up and seemingly willing, virgin hole. It felt absolutely wonderful. The angel on my shoulder telling me not to fuck an incapacitated victim was quickly suffocated by the devil of pleasure pouring out of the head of my mostly ignored dick. I wanted to push into that moist, tight hole so badly it hurt.

Marco pushed my hips and we all groaned.

"GGAwwHHhhhhhh" We moaned as the head of my dick passed through his anal ring, penetrating Lorenzo.

Marco scooted forward, impaling me completely with his manhood.

"There you go sweatheat. Push forward and fuck him, pull back and fuck yourself," Marco whispered in my ear, causing goosebumps to pop up all down my side.

I felt his hands come up to caress my nipples, releasing my member and pulling me off Lorenzo's chest. I closed my eyes taking in all the sensations. I felt wonderfully filled up by him in my ass. My nipples felt so sensitive to his manipulations. Lorenzo's ass kept contracting around the head of my dick, milking me. I pulled on my muscles, doing the same to Marco and making my dick twitch inside Lorenzo. He moaned, and I could tell he was happy.

I put my hands down to Lorenzo's hips as I would any girl and pulled myself into him, dislodging Marco from my ass and causing a pleasure within my body that I had never known as one cock was dislodged and mine was engulfed. Lorenzo moaned as my hardness inched into his tight little sphincter. I felt his dick jump up onto my wrist. I looked down but the darkness hid him. I reached and felt his pre-cum leaking down and around his rock hard member.

My mouth watered, knowing what it would taste like and wanting to fill my mouth with him but I pulled myself into him further, knowing now that I wasn't hurting him but causing him pleasure. The desire to slam into him overwhelmed me and I pulled myself the rest of the way into him with one forceful thrust.

We all moaned as I bottomed out. The void in my ass made me want to push back so I did, impaling myself with Marco's cock and pulling myself out of Lorenzo's tightness. I cried out from the pleasure and thrust myself back into Lorenzo tight hole, pulling on his cock, like a fuck handle with both of my hands. As soon as I bottomed out I pushed back into Marco and immediately thrust back into Lorenzo, fucking and getting fucked faster and faster.

I felt Marco's hands go lower and grab my hips, helping to direct my thrusts. As I bottomed out in Lorenzo, Marco would pull back the inch or so that he had on me and then slam into me as I pushed back into him and out of Lorenzo. We worked well together in this seemingly mechanized fucking machine. I cried out each time he filled me and Lorenzo did the same each time I filled him.

I started working faster. My hand instinctively jerking down to Lorenzo's pubic bone as I plowed into him and pulling up to his well defined mushroom head as I pulled out of him, jerking him off as I fucked his tight ass. I watched my hand slide up and down his erect cock, slipping on the gooey lube and watched my dick slide in and out of his constricting little rectum. The night was filled with our sounds of pleasure and the slapping wet sounds of bodies colliding, hands sliding and ass cheeks getting smashed into again and again. I didn't ever want this to end!

"Jesus fugin Christ I'm fuggin cumming!" Lorenzo cried out as he lifted his head up to look at me and slammed his ass back and up into me, fucking himself harder.

His cock started to spasm in my hand. I instinctively bent at my waist, pulling out of him completely and pushing all the way into Marco. A spurt hit my face before I was able to get his spasming flesh into my mouth. Taking half of his length into me and sucking hard caused him to push up into me and grab my head, spurting more into my hungry mouth.

"Take it you fuggin cock hungry whore!" He yelled out, pushing and pulling in and out of my loudly suctioned mouth.

Marco fucked slowly in and out of my ass and then stood up and walked to our side, watching me suck, squeeze and jerk every drop of cum out of Lorenzo. Marco's camera flashed again. He walked over to Lorenzo and swung his foot over Lorenzo's head, standing above him, facing me. Even in the low light I could tell that Marco was stroking a mighty fine piece of meat in his hand.

"Oh fuck, that's good," Lorenzo moaned, rubbing my head with his hands.

His eyes were shut. I don't think he knew Marco was standing right above him. If he was sober and awake, Lorenzo would have seen Marco's ass right above his face with a large erection getting stroked right above him.

Marco squatted a little bit and rubbed the head of his cock on Lorenzo's face.

"Here, take a picture," Marco said, handing me his phone off the ground.

I took it, sucking the last bit out of the cock in my mouth. I sat up and took a picture of Marco's manhood on Lorenzo's lips. Marco pushed his jaw down and inserted the head of his cock into Lorenzo's mouth. I took another pic.

"Fuck his ass some more and hand me that back," Marco said.

I didn't wait to get asked twice. I scooted forward and put one of Lorenzo's legs on each of my shoulders. I felt around for his hole with my fingers, inserted one and then lined up my hard cock. He still felt nice and tight. I pushed the head in and moaned.

Lorenzo lifted his head and Marco's dick popped out of his mouth. He squatted above him, pulling his cheeks apart and lowered his ass onto Lorenzo's face.

"Lick that ass Lorenzo," Marco said, pulling Lorenzo's face into his ass.

"Mmmmhhhh she's got a sweet ass," Lorenzo said, pulling his hands up onto Marco's legs and licking.

"Oh gawd, lick my ass!" Marco said surprised.

"Mmmmhhhmm" Lorenzo agreed.

I pushed in about half my length, pulled it out and pushed half in again.

"Gawwwhhh fug!" Lorenzo moaned into Marco's ass.

"What the fuck has she got in me?" He mumbled.

"Shut the fuck up and lick!" Marco said, squatting more and pulling his cheeks apart.

"Fuck his ass good Carl!" Marco laughed.

I did too. I drilled into him, listening to him moan and groan as he licked Marco's asshole.

"Oh man, he's got his tongue inside me. This boy's got some fucking talent!" Marco said excitedly, stroking his cock.

"He's going to make me fucking cum!" He said, putting more weight down on Lorenzo's face.

Lorenzo had his hands up near his face and I had a suspicion that he was fingering Marco's ass for the first time that night. I tightened my grip on Lorenzo's legs and fucked into him harder and faster. It felt so fucking good! My balls slapped into him again and again.

"That's it! That's it! Oh fuck! Fuck his ass Carl! I want you to cum inside him Carl! Cum up his ass! That's it Lorenzo, fuck!" Marco yelled urgently, stroking faster and harder.

He stood up straight and grabbed my head, pulling me towards his midsection. I didn't slow down, my whole lower body was on autopilot fuck mode and wouldn't stop even if I tried. I dropped my mouth onto Marco's cock head, taking him in my mouth for the first time.

His head was big, broad and spongy. I suctioned him in and bobbed my head with the same tenacity and speed I was fucking Lorenzo with. I felt the first spurt fill my mouth with a tangy manly taste. I tongued his head and swallowed, excited that he was finally cumming. I released Lorenzo's right leg without slowing my sucking or fucking and cupped Marco's balls.

Lorenzo was fucking his fingers into Marco's ass at the same rate I was plowing into his ass. I could feel his pumping hand slapping into Marco's back side as I gripped his balls. Marco burst into my mouth again making me nearly cry out.

I felt my insides tighten and my back start to spasm. I was going to cum! I hadn't cum all night! I felt the blast burn through my body and shoot out of me. I screamed into Marco's cock, gargling his semen in my mouth and swallowing at the same time as I shoved down and swallowed his cock into my throat.

Tears clouded my eyes and fell down my face as I fucked, sucked, swallowed and finally started cumming. I was in a place I never knew existed and it was bliss. I felt my balls contract and spasm, contract and spasm. I felt my best man's cock explode again and again as he pulled out of my throat and blew into my mouth. I tasted him. I licked him. I engrossed myself with his flavor, savoring him before I swallowed.

My ears were filled with our lustfilled noises. The slapping, wet sounds slowed down as my orgasm came to a close. Marco was mostly hard still but nothing came out of him. I felt down to his base with my hand. He was a bit longer than Gino but I thought I could take him all.

I bent my head and pulled him to me, feeling his erect member drive into my throat.

"Oh fuck!" He said, pulling my head into him.

He continued, inch by inch into my throat until my lips met his base. I moaned around him having him completely inside another of my orifices.

"Gawd! You're fuckin good," he growled down at me, pulled out and pushed in.

There was no urgency or need in his actions but I could feel his desire. I took him in again and again, enjoying the sensation of my friend's dick in my mouth, hands and throat. I nestled his balls with my hands and realized that Lorenzo was snoring below us, fast asleep.

I pulled off and laughed. I heard Marco laugh as I sucked him back into my mouth, licking the remnants of his juice as it slipped out of his slit. He tasted good, better than the others. He was much softer now and I could fit his entire length in my mouth.

He continued laughing, pulling my head off him. I gradually let his sex escape my mouth, letting it linger as long as I could. I didn't want to face reality. I was afraid of what would happen now.

Marco stepped back and off the sleeping Lorenzo.

"Here, give me a hand," Marco laughed, lifting Lorenzo.

I lifted his other side, off the makeshift platform, following Marco.

"Right there, right there," Marco whispered.

I could see Gino laying on the ground in the light of dawn. We put the half naked Lorenzo in the arms of Gino and watched them cuddle up together. Marco laughed and turned, gathering his clothes and mine.

I slid the dress on over my naked form and watched Marco put his pants, socks and shoes on.

"Now what?" I asked in a whisper.

Marco looked up at me, tieing his dress shoe. He walked over to me and put his arm around my back, handing me the horse mask. He directed me towards the party, though I was sure there was no one there now.

"Now? Now we go and find Vicky, and get her home. We sleep till late afternoon and then I fuck you and your beautiful wife," Marco said, lowering his hand onto my ass and squeezing it.

That sounded good to me! I smiled, enjoying the feel of his hand on my ass and this new type of attention I was getting from my friend.