Costume Party

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"That's enough of that for now," he said, in a serious, determined voice, thankfully deflating my insane desire by hearing and feeling his unwillingness to continue.

He probably would have killed me if I had gone through with that temptation!

"I still want to fuck you baby. I just need a rest for a couple minutes, ok?" He said pushing my hand away from him.

"Jesus, fuck, I ain't never had nothing like that before! You are one hot to fuggin trot sweet little thing. And the mouth on you?! Yahwee!" He whispered, caressing the top of my head with his fingertips.

"Tell you what," he said, getting up on his elbows, encouraged by a new idea.

"I'll go tell my boys not to leave without me, get us some drinks and be back here to lick your sweet little pussy in no time. Ok? How's that sound?" He said, grabbing my right tit.

"Jesus, I didn't even get to play with these beauties," he said, slowly standing up, playing with my wife's toilet paper filled bra.

He released my fake breast and pulled me up to my feet in front of his naked form. My dress fell to my feet back in place as I stood before him, fully dressed. He hugged me and kissed my cheek. As he squeezed my ass and pulled my cheeks apart, I felt my cock growing and pushing into his midsection. He looked down in between us. I quickly put my hand over my hardening condition, pushing my boner down before he saw anything and feeling the wetness from his deflated cock on the back of my hand.

"Oh baby," he whispered, putting his hand on top of mine, stepping back and pushing my hand harder into my cock, rubbing as if rubbing my pussy.

"I swear to Christ I'm gunna take care of that for you baby, as soon as I get back! Ok sweetheart?" He said, kissing my cheek again.

"Mmmm-hhh-mm" I agreed in a high voice, knowing that he wouldn't actually take care of my condition for me.

He released my hand and grabbed my ass again, squeezing it.

"Stay right here, ok baby? I'll be right back, ok?" He asked again, apprehensive about leaving me alone without him.

He lifted my dress up in the back with both hands and rested the material on top of my cheeks, dry humping me in the front as he pulled me towards him. He slid his hand into the crack of my ass, pulled my cheeks apart while rubbing, humping and moaning for my benefit. I felt his finger find my asshole and he rubbed it hard, back and forth, almost penetrating into my relaxed hole. My knees went weak and I moaned loudly and nearly fell. I reached to put a hand on his shoulder as I staggered but he had stepped away to get his clothes and I was forced to catch my own footing.

"I can't wait to breed your tight ass ba.. wait, I don't know yer name baby cakes. What's yer name?" He said, turning back to me, half crouched and lightly slapping me across the rear as he found his pants.

"Carl," I said. Stupidly responding with my real name and finally finding my footing to stand up straight again.

Fuck!

"Carol?"

"Is that what you said?" He asked, pulling his pants up and fastening his belt.

"Carol as in Caroline?" He repeated, looking for my agreement.

"Mmm-hh-mm, yea.," I made acknowledging sounds for him.

"I'm Lorenzo. Just stay right here, ok Carol? Just - Don't - Fuggin - Leave! Ok my love?" He asked again, emphasizing me not leaving.

"Mmm-hh-mm" I agreed, nodding my head, knowing I was going to get the hell out of here as soon as he was out of sight.

"Promise me, you'll be here when I get back. Ok?" He asked, bending down and kissing my lips, pulling me into his body.

I was shocked. I didn't expect another man to kiss me. Even after everything we had done, this felt like an invasion.

"Yea, ok, fine!" I yelped, startled, pulling away from his embrace.

"When I get back, this will be hard for you," he said, directing my hand to the crotch of his pants and then pulling both of my hands to his startlingly well defined pecs and down his six pack.

"And these will be ready to work all for you baby," he said, letting my hands linger on his body.

I felt the muscles tense and relax under his will and remembered the last time I felt that when he hadn't been in control but I had, knowing I'd never see another man's abdomen the same way again. I allowed myself to feel his chest and muscles, stunned by how good they felt under my fingers. I looked up at his eyes as my fingers felt him but could only see the white of his smile before he stepped away.

He pulled his shirt on and found his sandals, fitting them on his feet.

"I swear baby, I'll tell the boys I didn't leave yet, grab some drinks and be right back. Ok, Caroline?" He repeated again, for the last time smiling down at me and kissing me again on the lips.

I nodded my head, subtly pulling away from him as he finally turned and left, looking back at me multiple times as he walked back to the party, smiling with that smile that only the post sex orgasm can bring. I stood there covering my manhood with my hands, watching him leave and knowing that I would not be here when he returned!

"Holy fuck!" I said out loud when he was out of earshot.

I was shaking.

"Jesus. Fucking. Christ!" I yelled finally getting to express myself.

I tug on my hard cock through the dress.

What the fuck had I just done?! And why was my cock so fucking hard and my hands shaking like this?

I released myself and slowly brought my dress up in the front. I wanted to see my hardness, as if seeing it would somehow make me believe that experience more. I felt the night air on my exposed member as the dress finally topped over my raging hardon.

I looked at it, wanting to scold it for getting me into that situation. I could see by the faint light that it was covered in pre-cum and I knew the inside of my wife's dress was too. I was so hard, horny and fucking blue balled.

Thinking back, I realized that I had been rock hard for the last hour or more without the slightest touch or sensation on my body. I honestly couldn't tell how long we had been going at it but I knew it had been more than an hour and I had been hard before we even started so my balls were quite blue by now.

I moaned as I was finally able to take my own throbbing meat in my hand, feeling it differently now that I had experienced one of these from the other side. I used my right hand down my full length, and cupped my balls as my imagination took me back to my studly friend's cock and how that had felt. Holding a cock would never be the same for me again and I knew I would never be able to relive what had just happened. By the time my stroke reached the head of my cock, my hand was covered in my own, man made, clear pre-cum. I looked down at the head of my cock and compared the picture in my mind to Lorenzo's, moaning slightly.

He wouldn't be back for at least 10-15 minutes, I reasoned. I could jerk off and get the hell out of here by then. There was no way I could wait until I found my wife to get rid of this load in my sore, achy balls. I grabbed my horse head mask, let my dress fall back to the ground, over my raging hardon and searched until I found a small rock bench nearby to sit down on and get to business. I looked at the fluid in my hand and got a carnal impulse to taste myself. I had never considered it before, but now I knew I was going to taste this liquid sex as well as my cum when I finished too.

I slowly brought my hand up to my nose and smelled it. There was a very faint odor to it. I stuck out my tongue and felt the cool fluid touch my tongue. When I pulled my hand away, there was a trail of pre-cum from my tongue to my hand. I greedily slurped it up and licked my hand where it had been attached, indulging myself.

I felt my dick twitch under my dress and slowly licked the rest of my hand clean, knowing where it was bound to next. It was quite erotic, tasting myself. I wondered what other pleasures I had been missing out on all these years.

I uncovered myself and looked down at my hardness to see more fluid on the end. I greedily wiped at it, bringing it to my mouth and licking my finger clean, once, twice, three times I reached down and cleaned myself. The brief contact I had with my dick nearly sent me over the edge. I licked the inside of my thumb and index finger till they were wet and brought my hand down to finish the job and get my tasty reward.

The warm, tight wetness of my hand felt wonderful on my spry stiffness. I closed my eyes, picturing the experience I had been through and savoring the feel of flesh in my hand and the feeling my hand was bringing to my flesh.

CRACK - BANG

"Merda! Fuggin cock sucka!" Someone stumbled through the night, right next to me, swearing in Italian.

Fuck!

I grabbed my dress and pulled it down over my once again, neglected member, looking for my escape. I felt around on the ground for the horsehead mask, grabbed it and slid it over my head just before I felt a hand on my shoulder.

"Fuggin stop, I hurt my leg! Just hold on a minchia second, kay? Jesus! Gimme a hand here," he said in a thick accent, right next to me in a low whining voice.

How had he gotten so close without me hearing him?! I must have been in a fucking trance.

He shuffled around, resting his weight on my shoulder, panting from exhaustion. I realized that my hardness had gone away completely. The fear driving it away.

"You're Caroline, right?" He wheezed.

What the fuck?!

"Lorenzo sent me back here for you," he said.

I could tell he was a big, older, man from the weight of his hand, the outline of his body in the sparse light and the sound of his low raspy voice.

"Ahhh" I said in a high tone, not knowing what to say or do, I was once again caught off guard.

"Yea, Caroline, I'm Gino. Lorenzo said to entertain you til he gets back here. He said something about Iron Man - uhh that he was uhh - I couldn't hear him real good in all dat noise, you know? You know Iron Man or somethin?" He asked me, shuffling his body closer to me and letting his hand go down my back. He got close enough to me that I could smell the alcohol and cigar smoke on him.

I wasn't used to men wanting to stand so close to me, it made me very uncomfortable. He overshadowed me, casting me into near complete darkness. He's a big guy. He has a beer gut, sure, but he is tall and broad shouldered too. I bet he outweighed me by over 100 pounds, probably more, had 3 inches on my shoulders and stood proly 4 inches taller. I was a slim diving instructor, made and shaped for moving fast in the water and this old guy was big compared to my slight frame.

'Iron Man, oh fuck.' I thought, wondering if Vicky was looking for me and found Lorenzo instead.

"Yea, that's my husband," I whispered.

He laughed, pulling my body tight against his and walking us out into the clearing more, seemingly to gain his footing. He held me close to his towering side when we stopped.

"Yea! Oh, yea, dat makes good sense den! Lorenzo was ahhh, bringin him inside, ya know? Getting him more drinks and dat. Probably just finding him something to do while we, uhh, entertained, you, you know?" He said, and I felt his hand slowly drifting down my back to rest on my ass, emphasizing his point of entertainment.

I felt numb, and once again disembodied, not knowing what to do. I was losing control of this situation quickly. I'll just tell him I'm Carl, not Caroline and I have no idea what he's talking about.

"Lorenzo said you got some mouth on you. Is dat right?" He said, reaching up to my mask head.

He pushed the nose back, exposing my mouth and most of my face in the neck of the mask. He placed his rough, calloused thumb on my lips and held the mask back in his huge hand. I couldn't move. I couldn't believe this old guy was putting his hands on me. I felt detached from what was happening around me.

"Merda puttana, you got real pouty lips," he huskily said, rubbing my lips with the pad of his wide rough thumb.

I should be doing something here. I should run, leave, go, scram, but here I stood, frozen.

He bent down, held my chin in his massive hand and licked my lips, groaning into my mouth. He released my head and grabbed my ass with both of his hands pulling me towards him.

Holy shit! He fucking licked my lips!

I tried to pull back, knowing I was going down a dangerous road, but he held me tight, groping my ass and continuing his licking on my lips. He sucked my lips into his mouth and twiddled them with his tongue like I do to my wife's clit. What the fuck could I do here?!

I felt my dress going up and up as he groped my backside. I just stood there, taking it. I could taste the whiskey and cigar on his breath and in his saliva as this large older man licked and sucked my lips. I felt my cock twitch when I realized that he must be able to taste his buddy's cock and cum on my lips and yet he continued to lick me, probably not knowing what the taste was.

The cool night air crept up my legs while I tried to pull back away from him. I felt his bare hands on my ass cheeks, shocking me to stillness.

'Oh fuck, was this really going to happen again?!' I thought to myself as I realized I wasn't stopping his advances.

"Fuggin Lorenzo was right. Real nice, sweet little ass," he said kissing my lips gently and dipping his fingers into my ass crack.

Was that a twinge of pride I felt, that they had discussed my 'sweet little ass'?!

"Look at this shit! I can fit your entire ass in one hand!" Gino laughed, cupping my ass in his hand to show his amazement.

"Lorenzo said to save yer pussy for him. So I guess dat means I get to play with this fine, fine ass," he whispered hotly, bending over me with his massive form and kissing my neck, sending shivers down my back and sides.

I felt his other hand groping my chest. He started to moan and push his crotch into me. He found my anus with his fingers and started to play with it very lightly sending jolts of sexual energy coursing through my body. How is it possible this old massive fat man was getting me horny, kissing my lips and neck and turning me on?!

His hand and fingers felt really moist or slick or something on my ass. He apparently was an experienced, gentle anal lover.

I groaned and felt my hardness starting to return. Oh, shit, what would this monster do to me if he saw I was a guy? I quickly adjusted my body to push down on my growing condition with the back of my hand as he pushed into me, filling the palm of my hand with the crotch of his pants. I could feel something soft in his pants, filling my hand like a rolled up sock. That couldn't be the old sock trick could it? There's no way, I thought and squeezed the outline of his manhood, feeling it twitch in response, making my knees go weak at the thought of his hard size.

He continued delicately rubbing the outside of my chest, luckily not trying to get into my bra. My nipples became hard and the feeling brought new sensations to my body that I wasn't used to.

He made happy noises and kissed my lips with more passion, inserting his tongue in my mouth. I nearly jumped as his tongue made contact with mine. I tried to pull away again, pushing with my shoulders but refusing to let my hardness show by using my hands against him. He held me tight like his little rag doll, driving his tongue into me. I don't even think he knew I was trying to move.

His big old experienced tongue filled my mouth as his finger worked on my ass and then penetrated into me.

"Oh, Jesus," I moaned into his mouth.

The pleasure from his finger inside of my ass was nothing but amazing. I hadn't seen him wet his fingers but they were somehow slick enough to penetrate me without any pain or friction. Lorenzo had worked my ass over for a long while so I guess I was real relaxed back there. The introduction of this new sensation surprised me by feeling so good.

"Ohhhh" I moaned again into his mouth as his finger started to move back and forth inside me.

I grabbed his ever hardening and expanding meat a little harder, encouraging him.

For such a big guy he was surprisingly gentle as he pulled and pushed his big beefy finger in and out of my ass, making me nearly cum from the sensations. I groaned, closed my eyes and stunned myself by reflexively starting to kiss him back. He made happy noises, kissing me and finger fucking my ass while groping my chest. I assisted his work by pushing my ass into his hand and making happy sounds myself, fucking my ass into his hand.

"Lorenzo said yous an anal puttana. He was right! You like that shit, huh?" Gino laughed too loud for the situation, pushing his meaty digit in and out of my virgin ass.

I don't think this giant had a whisper mode. We stood there in the dark patch of woods with the sounds of the night around us and the party in the distance. He worked over my ass with his fingers as we kissed and dry humped each other on either side of my hand so he wouldn't feel me. I squeezed his hardening cock through his pants as he delicately fingered my overly sensitive tight ass. I don't know how long it lasted but I felt like a little girl in this large experienced man's embrace.

Gino broke our kiss and looked down at me, happily.

"He got this tube of slimy shit outta the bathroom and gave it to me," he grinned, showing me a container of Astroglide.

He must of put it all over his hand before he even lifted my dress the old sly dog. That's how he had fingered me so easily. I could hear the wetness now, as he gingerly fucked my ass with his large finger, making me weak in the knees.

"Gaawwhhh" A deep guttural sound escaped my mouth.

"Ya, rotta in culo!" He said, pumping in and out of me.

I realized I was unconsciously humping my hard cock into him and fucking my ass back into his finger with my hand between us. At that angle he couldn't get his entire finger into me but that didn't stop me from enjoying his first two knuckles. I was rocking back and forth when I realized I had to stop him or I was going to cum.

I tried to pull back again but he held me tight. It was no use going side to side since he didn't even feel my weight on him. I only had one other direction I could go, I slowly dropped to my knees, leaving my hands up towards his waist, knowing what this may mean for my immediate future I squeezed the meaty tube in his pants, figuring if this experience was anything like the last then I was in for another treat. He made affirming noises, agreeing with my actions. Relief cushioned my knees as his finger slowly came out of my ass and the pleasurable feelings he was giving me, thankfully ended.

He smiled down at me, dropped the Astroglide to the ground at my side and unbuckled his large belt. He unzipped his pants, turned, took off everything but his undershirt, folded them and carefully placed them all on the stone bench beside him. I couldn't believe what I was watching. It was as if this guy was in his bedroom getting ready for bed!

I looked down wondering how this would play out and realized my hardness was visible. I sat back on my haunches bunching up my dress around the bulge so I wouldn't have to worry about it. He turned and I could see his hand stroking under his beer gut but I couldn't make out any details.

"You dink you can get dis up dat tight little culo?" He said walking towards me.

He surprised me with a genuine laugh.

"You gunna leave that fuggin mask on baby?" He laughed.

He had taken all that time to get comfortable and just figured I was doing the same. I still couldn't see anything with any details but I figured I could just jerk him off or do what I had to in order to get the old man off and then get outta here before Lorenzo got back. There was no way I was getting fucked up the ass by anyone and certainly not this guy if my handful was any indication. I may have enjoyed giving a blowjob a little too much but I hadn't gone completely around the bend.