Couldn't Have Without Me: Alexa's Narrative

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Victoria was the first female boss he had ever dealt with and was at sea. Coming from a Middle Eastern job assignment, he was having a hard time figuring out how to get on her good side. Not that he was out to do something to tick her off, it just seemed that for some reason his politeness and chivalry towards the fairer sex was not apparently registering well with the boss.

Victoria had joined the company just out of college. Through hard work and by always looking out for her interests, she had risen to the level of Marketing Director. It did help greatly that she had been both a varsity soccer player and a cheerleader, able to channel strategy, pain, devotion and sexuality towards achieving her aims. There was plenty of talk of her having been intimate with the former Canadian business head, who now had risen to the level of company CEO at the UK HQ. Victoria could be seen as pretty if she were to dress and act feminine, but her choice of sharp manly suits, her short hair cut and crisp talk put the guys in the company on alert pretty quick. For Imtiaz it was difficult to associate a female with such power, having not had any experience with the type before.

"Invite her over for dinner, maybe she will like Pakistani food," I suggested.

Imtiaz looked incredulous, probably wondering if he would contravene office sexual conduct laws by asking Victoria to come to dinner.

"Oh come on, a little kissing up to the boss is never going to hurt you," I insisted, seeing his discomfiture.

II

I really did enjoy cooking and the spread that I had on display would put most chefs to shame. Victoria was obviously impressed being the guest of honour at the event even though we had invited a few other folks from the department over.

"This chicken dish is awesome and the rest is heavenly," Victoria was effusive about her compliments, "you must let me know how you do it all Alexa."

"Why do you not stop by some day, we'll cook and have dinner together," I offered.

Victoria quickly ran her schedule through her mind and found that next Friday evening would work swimmingly. She could get off work a bit early and we would cook a few dishes to eat later that evening. She was confident that Imtiaz could man the fort well at the office while she was at our place receiving cooking lessons.

The others decided against coming over on Friday since many had plans with significant others or were heading out for the long weekend.

III

"Hello ustaani sahiba," Victoria chirped as I let her in just after 3 p.m., "I can't wait to get to work." She had asked me earlier what the term for "madam teacher" was in Urdu and had taken great pains to correctly pronounce it. I was visibly impressed.

We hugged and in the process of giving each other a couple of pecks on the cheek actually managed to brush our lips together. Victoria pulled back for a bit, then brought her lips back to mine and this time I let our mouths come together for a tad longer than acceptable. I had a feeling that her interests included other females and this helped confirm my belief.

"Welcome again to the humble abode," I took her by the hand and led her to the kitchen, appreciating the fact that she was wearing a rather smart blouse, a leather skirt and boots that came up just below the knees. It was an outfit that both showed her femininity and suggested a hint of butchness. It was also one that was extremely unsuited to the job at hand.

"Uh oh, dearie," I let her know, "you will need to put on something else since the cooking process can be messy."

She obviously had not thought things out and wondered what solution was at hand.

"It's quite okay, Vicky," I had already reached a level of informality with her that other were not allowed, "it would be appropriate for you to cook Pakistani food while dressed ethnically."

I led her upstairs and quickly pulled out a shalwar kameez that was simple enough, yet clean, ironed and slightly loose for me. Vicky was a bit heavier and wider and I figured she would fit in easily. She did and hanging her clothes in the closet we headed back to the kitchen.

Victoria dived into the task at hand with enthusiasm and was a quick learner. In a period of just over three hours, I let her take the lead at preparing at four entrees, a slew of appetizers, two desserts, plus chappatis, biryani, chutneys and Pakistani salads. We devised a code to rate every dish as she completed it. For an average job, she received a nice tap on the shoulder; for a good one she was rewarded with a hug; for an excellent one a full-on kiss was on offer. During the time we spent in the kitchen, Victoria soon managed to move up from the mere tap to getting quite a few kisses, our tongues even getting intertwined a couple of times. She also appreciated the fact that I had asked her to change, as the shalwar kameez she was wearing had a number of stains from curry and other spills.

"We are done with the menu Vicky," I let her know after the last item was placed on the table, "unless you would like to start on another set of dishes."

"That's quite enough for now," she was honest about the effort, "besides I do not think I would remember the methods if I tried too many things today."

I poured out some wine and noted that Imtiaz was still not home. Victoria advised me that he would be going to a pub with some of the other guys and may not be back till around 8 p.m.

"You know Alex, these clothes are really comfortable," she let me know, "I have seen some real ornate dresses on ladies from your part of the world."

My mind went to work immediately. I had recently returned from a trip to Pakistan and was loaded down with clothes from there, both fancy and informal.

"Would you care to check some out?" I asked her, "and perhaps try also?"

Victoria was game and in a few minutes I had a dozen or so of the dresses, which were still in my suitcases downstairs, brought up to the family room. Victoria was raving about the clothing and ready to try all. The clothes she had worn while cooking were tossed into the laundry room and she began to try on the new stuff in earnest.

She must have tried on five or six of the outfits, when I sensed that the garage door had opened. I was in process of handing something to her but could see that Imtiaz had come home earlier than anticipated. It seemed that he could see us trying on the outfits from the dining room but had decided to not bother us. I knew he was checking out his boss and hoped that he liked what he saw, but not more than the amount he liked me!

"Alexa, this shirt seems a bit tight." Victoria was wearing the shalwar (trousers), but seemed to be having trouble getting the kameez (shirt) onto her torso. Her head was stuck in the folds of the fabric, but the white skin of her exposed mid-section, a black bra and the roundness of her breasts was on display, "it keeps hooking on to my bra or something."

"Stay there Vicky, let's see if I can help," I carefully pulled the shirt off, "why don't you try it without the bra perhaps?"

Without a thought, Victoria removed her bra, and as I expected, she was able to just squeeze into the kameez. Her pink nipples showed clearly through the flimsy material as she posed in front of a large mirror that I had brought downstairs.

"Should the front not be more perked up, rather than flat?" Victoria wondered.

I came in behind, placed her hands under her breasts and helped them to the position they would be with a bra.

"Yes, that would help, I'll let the stitching out a bit for you and this will fit you perfectly with the bra on."

Victoria continued to try on the rest of the stuff, deciding to remain bra less to ensure she fit into the clothes. She did so quite well and looked for more when she was done.

"Imtiaz is not expected back for at least another hour or so, do you want to try on more stuff?" I asked.

Victoria, having already removed the last kameez and shalwar, put her bra back on, and standing only in matching black lingerie, was game, "Why not, this is fun?"

I took her by the hand and we proceeded upstairs. Though Imtiaz may have been wondering about the ways things were moving, I was sure that he was watching what we were up to. I heard him sneak upstairs behind us and position himself to peek around the doorway into the master bedroom.

"You know Alexa I am modeling all kinds of dresses for you, but have not seen you in anything fancy," Victoria teasingly mentioned.

"What kind of stuff do you mean?"

"The kind that keeps your husband interested in you," Victoria naughtily explained, "something naughty and sexy."

"There is something that gets him going," I giggled, "let's see if you approve."

Victoria sat back on the bed, still in her lingerie, while I went into the closet. I returned to the bedroom wearing a flimsy green baby doll with a thong, a choker and a light overwrap in the same colour, my form topping off a base of gold and green heels, an outfit I had used often to get Imtiaz into the mood. I turned around and bent over a bit, allowing the thong to go in most of the way and allowing my virtually bare back to show. Barely a sliver of wispy material prevented my entire posterior from being naked.

"You like?" I questioned Victoria with a distinct lasciviousness.

Victoria let out a low whistle exclaiming, "Wow Alexa, no wonder Imtiaz has eyes for no one else, why would he be impressed with the office ladies when the piece de resistance is at home?"

As I stayed in that pose, Victoria caressed my ass slowly, "you don't have an ounce of fat here."

Her hands wandered down the outsides of both legs and back up on the insides. I straightened myself just as Victoria's fingers brushed my vagina. Victoria stood up and her hands moved under the material to cover my breasts, which she squeezed a few times, and then one strayed down and under the thong to my pussy. An audible moan escaped my throat.

I turned my face towards Victoria and while back to front, our lips brushed. Victoria released her hold and turned me towards herself, our mouths coming together in a deep kiss, which we held for an extended while. Without a word, Victoria undid a couple of strings holding up my dress and let it fall to the ground. I lay down on the bed and removed the insignificant thong as Victoria discarded her bra and panties.

For the longest time, our tongues and mouths stayed together and bodies became one. I figured Victoria had previous practice in girl on girl action, but was surprised at how quickly I was getting into the act. Boy she was a great kisser, I really needed to pay attention to her technique, Imtiaz would be driven crazy by it. Her fingers soon entered my pussy and I decided to return the compliment in the same coin.

"Alexa, you taste wonderful," Vicky whispered, after we had changed positions to lick each others' vagina. She did not taste too bad either and I mouthed a silent thanks. We both came mightily and hung on to each other for support as our bodies shook with pleasure.

I wondered if after watching us tongue each others' pussy, kiss deeply and put our fingers to good use for some time, whether Imtiaz would intrude on us or simply let us continue.

IV

"Hello ladies," Imtiaz announced from the main entrance, "are you in the kitchen or elsewhere?"

I could tell that Victoria was surprised by his earlier than planned arrival and it did sound like she was in some sort of panic looking for something. I realized that in moving from trying on clothes to trying out each other, Victoria's clothes were forgotten elsewhere.

Imtiaz came upstairs and right into the bedroom where Victoria had managed to put her lingerie back on but I was still naked and looking about for something to cover my new lover.

"Looks like a party here," he commented, and taking a wild shot added, "is there room for three?"

The initial look of surprise on our faces was replaced by one of acceptance. I smilingly came up to him and planted a deep kiss on his mouth.

"There was a fire alarm at the pub, so I had to come home earlier, but apparently well in time," he explained.

"I am game if Vicky has no harassment related issues with it," I responded hoping that Victoria would not want to leave just yet.

Victoria, being in an awkward situation, really had very little room to manoeuvre, and a slight shake of the head indicated she was also willing.

I had Victoria sit back against the bed, so Imtiaz could straddle her torso and place his cock in her mouth. I moved back to place my face close to Victoria's cunt and began licking. After some hesitation, Victoria opened her mouth and let him go in and out as he felt. I could tell that she was not well versed in cock sucking, but given the arousal she was getting through her cunt being manipulated, her attempt at a blow job was adequate and serving its purpose of bridging any differences between them in the office. Victoria bucked as I brought her off and almost the same time a stream of his sperm hit the back of her throat. She jerked back and the rest of the flow landed on her hair, face and breasts. I eased Imtiaz off Victoria's body and licked off the love juice as best as I could from wherever it had fallen.

"You're not getting away with being nice to the boss only," I warned Imtiaz.

Pushing him back on the bed, I came atop and stuck his regenerating member into my pussy with ease. As I moved up and down on his cock, Victoria brought her mouth up to mine and we began to kiss again. Imtiaz's fingers traced the outline of Victoria's pussy and were soon buried inside. This seemed to energize her and kinkily I had Victoria come across his chest so that her pussy was in line with his mouth and her back towards me. He went to work on her insides, causing Victoria to orgasm profusely. Victoria turned her face sideways and we began to deeply kiss again as I also caressed her boobs. Coming a second time took a while for Imtiaz but finally we all lay exhausted. No one suggested that he vaginally fuck Victoria and no one decided to push things in that direction either.

As he got up to take a shower, Victoria and I lingered on in bed. I kept getting her off, increasing my confidence that the entire episode, including her sexual interaction with my husband, had been taken in stride by her. She assured me that while her interests lay with females, she had not minded the occasional male partner and perhaps one day would be open to also bedding Imtiaz. I had ensured that Imtiaz would have no trouble with his boss in this new environment either!

V

Needless to say, Imtiaz's work assessments improved significantly within days and he was soon in the running for Victoria's position, since she was the odds on favourite to join her ex-boss at the World HQ. His confirmation as Director of Marketing for Canada and 30th birthday happened within the same week. Oh, and since he had not used a condom during the tryst with Victoria, I was pregnant with our first child!

Given how I had managed things with Will, Imtiaz figured we were done with further intimacies with the boss. He was half right; he never got any further with Victoria, other than the odd hello or goodbye peck on the lips. Victoria and I, on the other hand, hit it off really well and every so often would have some private time together, sometimes with Imtiaz in the know, otherwise just on the spur of the moment. Just before Victoria moved to the HQ, I even went as far as to spend an entire weekend with her, visible pregnancy and all. We continued to keep in touch and do so till today.

As can be imagined, due to the pregnancy, I had little opportunity to influence things for Imtiaz, once she had moved to HQ. But with Victoria solidly on his side, as a senior corporate executive, there probably was little reason to use my charms on others in the Canadian team. Our son arrived just as there was talk of a further elevation for Imtiaz. I set myself a killer exercise regimen as soon as humanly possible. There was no reason for me to be out of shape for our next locale, who knew if he would need to rely upon my wiles and body again. He would!

*****************************

Louis

I

The transfer to Pakistan as Commercial Director for the West Asia zone did not take us by too great a surprise. Imtiaz, however, had expected to been sent elsewhere for a year or two prior to being appointed Country Head in our own homeland. Still, to be the top ranked Pakistani, in a major company, and given that Country Heads were relatively transient, allowed us to hope that the next promotion would be sooner, rather than later.

As far as businesses went, the market operations were exceedingly simple and responded well to ideas brought from elsewhere, and in this regards Imtiaz was a genius. Within a quarter, some losing brands were divested and others introduced to good responses from local consumers. While Imtiaz had only impacted the last quarter, results in the final three months of the year were sufficient for the company to declare record revenues and a return to profitability.

II

Work pressures soon began to tell as he seriously laid into the myriad of issues with the Pakistan organization. His honesty, integrity, global knowledge, work ethic and straight forward approach meant that big problems were actually tackled and real results delivered. However, our lovemaking suffered as both his late hours and our son's uneasiness meant we had little time to ourselves. I knew I had to give him sexual release at home, but wondered how to manage things with the baby being so demanding. Things worked out for me when my parents visited Karachi and took the baby and the maid with them to visit with some relatives within the province. This night I would make sure he was well fucked.

"You look happy," I remarked on seeing him come in the door.

"We turned around the retail division and should be well positioned to deliver volumes promised for next year," he advised me, smiling profusely.

"I've got something to make you even happier," I winked and ran up the stairs to the bedroom.

Following me, he was surprised not to find the baby in the cot. His surprise was infinitely greater when I stepped out of the attached bathroom wearing a little leather skirt with a hem that extended just a smidgen below my pussy, a black leather bra that barely covered my nipples and knee-high boots, an outfit I had been dying to try out for him for months.

I turned to one side and then the other challenging him to detect any stretch marks. He was impressed that less than six months into motherhood, I had regained my figure, and few could say that I was a mother. Our boy, Yusuf, and I had only recently come over to Pakistan, as Imtiaz had gone ahead to enable me to complete post-natal requirements in Canada. Obviously, I had worked hard on aerobics and exercise to regain the taut body I enjoyed flaunting when the opportunity arose.

Yusuf had not taken kindly to being in a new environment and we were constantly tending to his needs, forgetting our own passion in the process. Adding to this were the pressures of turning around a declining business. So despite my regenerating good looks, things had been a bit lacking on the lovemaking front. I figured the sexy outfit, and the lascivious looks I was giving Imtiaz as I moved from one piece of furniture to the other in the bedroom, stretching a leg, bending down to let my boobs bulge out, or spreading my legs wide to show him my moistened panty, would give him reason to forget everything but me now and for some part of the extended future. The visible rise in his pants confirmed that I had made a correct assessment.

"Yusuf went home with my parents, who out of the blue decided to visit relatives in Karachi and picked him up earlier," I advised, placing my hands on his shoulders, "we should be able to have a nice relaxing evening."