Couldn't Have Without Me: Alexa's Narrative

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It made sense to just sit up, grab his member and stuff it down my mouth. My pussy needed a bit of relief anyway. Charles held on to the back of my head, forcing his appendage to the end of my mouth. I would have gagged if he had not decided to fondle my breasts instead and allowed me to move back and get some air. Charles was soon shaking and my mouth was filled with his semen. He grabbed a tissue and wiped off whatever had leaked from my mouth as I swallowed much of it down. Charles moved out of my mouth, but a barely a moment later Goco's penis had taken the recently vacated spot. I simply began to suck with gusto again.

I got down and dirty with Charles and Goco repeatedly that day, letting them fuck my pussy, having them finger and eat me, sucking their cocks and doing most whatever else we fancied. One reservation only, those big dicks were not going into my backside, I had no intentions of being split apart!

During the few months we remained on in Africa, prior to the transfer, I occasionally arranged get-togethers with the three Africans we had become intimate with. While Imtiaz enjoyed the experiences with Tabitha, who was adept and creative at sex, he found it weird to see me fucking the guys, their black and my white skin becoming sweaty together. While reconciled to the fact that I was sexually involved with them, and open to my enjoying their attention, he was not keen on any black babies resulting.

"I am a sort of black baby myself," I gave him an apt reminder of my own mixed origin during one of these discussions, "and you don't think I turned out too bad, do you!"

*****************************

Today, as Imtiaz stared at us from across the dance floor, he may have felt that Herberto had done all but physically fuck me while we were dancing. As one of the major private shareholders, in the otherwise public company, Herberto's attentions meant that my husband's chances of becoming CEO were getting rosier by the moment. By now Imtiaz had no illusions that I was single minded in my approach towards getting him the position he so deserved, given the business results he had again delivered. He was certain that there were few taboos that would hold me back.

Just past thirty-five and maintaining my sense of style and sexuality, I had made significant alliances, while he was at the HQ, to assist in his rise to Regional President for Europe, Middle East and Africa. A second child had not altered the shape of my body much. Incidentally Mahmoud was not one of those sharing my bed, as he had gone off to another company to become CEO almost concurrent with our move to HQ from Africa. Just one step remained to the top of the ladder for Imtiaz and I was confident he had worked hard to deserve it.

This was not the first time, Herberto had noticed me or showed his interest, it had been part of the game to string out our dalliances, both increasing his yearning for me and giving him a chance to rationally observe Imtiaz's accomplishments in the business arena. Previous encounters at other events had involved some dancing and an occasional more-than-just-friendly kiss. This time around, it was time to go in for the kill.

When I did get a moment to myself as Herberto was pulled aside by other senior executives, I sided up to Imtiaz and put my arms around him.

"Dearest, would you be okay if I remain at the hotel tonight?" I asked him softly while showing him the suite key that Herberto had slipped into my cleavage as we danced.

For a moment he had a pained look on his face, the next he grabbed me and we kissed deeply in the very public ballroom.

"Thank you, I'll miss you tonight," was the message his eyes conveyed as he gave my hand a final squeeze and walked away.

I made my way to the elevator bank to get to Herberto's suite, giving him a signal to meet me in a few minutes. Though the party had not quite died down, it was on its last legs and I was sure Herberto would not be too late in meeting me.

He wasn't. In fact he arrived within fifteen minutes of my reaching his suite.

He was eager. His cock was straining for release from his tux.

He was open to suggestion. And these came both relating to my husband's qualifications and what I was open to doing in bed.

He was convinced that there was no better candidate than Imtiaz, having already endorsed my husband to the Board but more for management and leadership capabilities than in anticipation of coupling with me. I was all ready to submit to his desires that night.

Importantly, he expected to get the result of the final global vote later in the night or by early morning and whatever I did with him that evening took his mind off the business. Frankly it did also give me something to do while I waited in anticipation for that particular call, and boy did I do quite a bit. In reality the episode was not displeasing at all since Herberto was an accomplished lover.

The next morning Imtiaz was woken up by the incessant ringing of the phone. The message I conveyed to my husband, while sitting atop Herberto's midsection as my pussy was filled by his risen-again member and nipples massaged by his well-practiced hands, was short but meaningful.

"Good morning, Mr. Chief Executive Officer!"