Couldn't Have Without Me: Alexa's Narrative

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

With that I pushed him onto the bed, pulled down his pants, turned myself around and lowered my rear onto his very erect penis. My vagina engulfed his cock in an instant and I began to move my body up and down his shaft. The passage was still a bit larger than normal, given recent childbirth, but I was getting the result desired, coming rapidly a number of times. Imtiaz was amazed by my sudden brazenness and putting his hands around my waist began to pull in and out with the same rhythm as mine.

Sensing that he was not done, I moved his cock out and repositioned my back so that he could enter my rectum. As I brought my weight down, his cock moved up my tight ass and we were soon bonded to each other. We had not engaged in anal sex with any regularity and I had not really found it enjoyable, though he had raved about it. But today, it was as if this act had turned on all my buttons and the pain of entry was nullified by the joy of the coupling.

I kept clenching and loosening my butt cheeks and adding slow friction by slight torso movements. He removed my top and engaged in fondling my sizable breasts as we fucked. It was not long before his ability to hold back evaporated and he shot my load into my behind. We still stayed attached for what seemed an eternity before I pulled up and headed to the showers.

If anyone thinks we were done, they would be painfully wrong. Our first wild and wonderful sexual encounter after Yusuf's birth was not going to be a "wham, bam, thank you maam," affair.

Imtiaz had fucked me while still dressed for work. After coming out of the shower with a towel around me, I helped him out of his clothes. As he lay down on the bed, I tied his hands and feet to the bed posts using silken cuffs I had brought with me from Canada. He was greatly aroused, but restrained by the ties. I had him to myself for as long as I desired and that could be for a while if his spirit did not flag.

Putting on a belly dancers outfit that I had picked up in a novelty store at Halloween, I turned on some music and danced for him for a length of time, getting him sexed up like nothing before. He must have thanked the heavens when I finally discarded one garment after another, there weren't that many to start with anyway, and placed myself over his member. I was oozing fluid and he was hot as hell and probably grown bigger than normal due to the stimulus provided. He struggled with the ropes, but I directed all the traffic the way I wanted, according to the needs of the moment. I rode him for a while, ensuring that I would stop just before he went over the edge. At some point, I got off his body, took his cock into my mouth and finished him off with gusto, swallowing every precious drop that exited his member.

Oh yes, we had more encounters that night. Imtiaz was barely able to get up for work; I had run him so ragged. There was no surprise that we ate a really huge breakfast, before he headed to the office, the next morning. We had been too busy enjoying each other to even consider dinner the night before. I figured I had been exactly the right dessert for him!

III

"Louis mentioned that the company is looking for a General Manager for the North African businesses," I let Imtiaz know one evening on his return from a market visit outside the city.

He wondered where and when I would have had the opportunity to get such information from his boss, a Frenchman who had been Country Manager for a bit. I had, of course, met him a few times at company socials and at our Golf Club. He would have been in his mid-fifties, but had kept himself fit. With a certain Mediterranean flair, and not bad looks, he could have passed for ten years younger.

"He never said anything to me, when did you see him?"

"I ran into him at the pool this evening while you were on your visit to Sukkur," I explained.

Our facility was located about 30 miles from the main city and most senior managers had been provided comfortable housing on a management estate adjacent to the office and plant block. The workers and junior staff also had residential arrangements in the vicinity, but without the facilities provided for managers. Tennis and squash courts, a well appointed gym, and a sizable swimming pool were some of the perks available to us.

I had taken to swimming most afternoons, before Imtiaz had finished work, and since few of the local ladies were into the activity, I had the pool pretty much to myself. For some reason, Louis had decided to take a swim also that particular day. It was a particularly sunny day and the water was beckoning; a few more weeks and it would be too cold to swim outside.

Walking up to the pool he had seen me swimming and could not resist commenting, "Allo Madame, I did not know they had mermaids in this part of the world, and in a pool too!"

"Why merci," I responded, "I was not aware that there are guys here who do not know this time is reserved for females to swim."

Louis was taken aback a minute, but recovered, "if you will not tell, neither will I, would it not be a nice secret?"

"Oh but that is no punishment for the crime committed," I baited him.

"In that case, Madame, may I be permitted to make amends by inviting you for cocktails at my house after your swim," he saw an opportunity for good company, "I understand Cher Imtiaz may not be back for a while yet."

"Accepted, monsieur, but just one drink only," I let him know, watching a smile spreading on his face, "I still have the baby to deal with and he'll be awake very soon."

We ended up having a long conversation, followed by quite a few drinks at his even more palatial home, a hundred yards or so from our place. I was not averse to imbibing alcohol and Louis was glad to have a drinking companion, in an otherwise religiously inclined country, and delighted to be with an absolute babe like me, his much older and not good looking wife having opted to remain in Nice for most of the year.

"I hope you did not give the old geezer too much to look at," Imtiaz wondered as I narrated the encounter to him.

"Well I had the pink bikini on, since the walls around the pool are high and no one has ever before come there while I have been inside, but I do imagine he got a real eyeful of Alexa all over!

"I hope you were not topless," he was not so sure about those high walls, and was relieved to get a negative response from me. There was no way I would have gone topless in that environment, the bikini was risqué enough. On the other hand, the bikini was almost transparent and I imagine that Louis did get to see virtually all of me, but I reasoned there was no cause to bother Imtiaz with unnecessary detail.

"He told me that he is interested in staying for another term in Karachi, since he is getting close to retirement, and likes it here, but management has been offering him a General Manager post in Africa."

"That position would not be bad at all, three of the last five General Managers there have gone on to the global board," Imtiaz advised me, sending my mind spinning.

IV

Louis was in a really jovial mood. His request to extend his stay in Pakistan had been approved. The Africa position had not yet become common knowledge amongst management aspirants, so was potentially open for Imtiaz to declare his interest. The cook had thrown together a magnificent spread and we joined other senior managers and their spouses in the celebration. Though he was chatting cheerily with many of the ladies present, Louis kept gravitating back to me throughout the event. His attentions were certainly aided by the fact that I was dressed in designer jeans and a sleeveless blouse that did not exactly hide my cleavage, whereas all the other ladies were in conservative shalwar kameez. Obviously this mode of dress and the evident flirtation with Louis was causing many of the other attendees to give me strange looks, but I could not give a damn about what anyone else thought.

"You looked a lot nicer in the bikini, Alexa," Louis let me know in a low voice.

"Oh, I am sure I did," I whispered back, blowing a little kiss his way.

"But you still are the best sight here, cheri," he confessed with a little laugh.

"Oh, I am sure I am," I quipped in return, getting a wink from him.

An announcement that dinner was ready curtailed the banter and soon the group was seated around the already set tables. The group divided itself with the more conservative taking the side seating, while the liberal ones joined Louis in snuffing out a few bottles of spirits at the main table. He made a point of leading me to the chair next to his and took every opportunity during dinner to touch my hand, thigh or other parts of my body as we both consumed a fair bit of liquor.

After dinner the group broke into more informal sets and Louis naughtily lounged about in the sitting rooms, mostly with the lady folk enjoying dessert and coffee, while many of the men had gone out for a smoke or breather. I had repaired to the powder room and on my return found that no seats were available. Pakistan is not the kind of place known for male chivalry and none were made available by the few guys sitting around.

Louis's naughty streak surfaced and he declared, "It's fairly close to Christmas, would any of the ladies want to sit on Santa's lap and ask for a gift?"

The group went silent as most of the guests were horrified by what may happen next. This sort of freedom was not exactly kosher in the country, but the foreign boss could be forgiven for his indiscretion.

I, however, sensed an opportunity to make my point and, not being one to give a damn about the local ladies, sat down on his left knee and thigh, thereby avoiding full contact with his privates. The looks on the faces of the others were of abject horror. Even Imtiaz was in a state of uncertainty. I had to gain the support of the boss but hoped that Imtiaz also had faith in his me and my actions on his behalf. Apparently his belief in me won out and I knew I could stop things if they went into uncharted directions.

"Okay Santa," I demanded, pressing down on his leg and brushing his crotch "what present do you have for me?"

Had he planned this in advance, Louis may have had something in mind. For an off-the-cuff act on his part and mine, he did not know how to proceed.

"Uh, well, yes, what does your little heart desire?" he boomed in a Santa voice.

I put my mouth next to his ear and whispered what I wanted to him.

He thought about the request for a bit and in French conveyed, "that is going to be tough; you surely must have something else in mind?"

I made an effort about thinking some more, made a why not gesture and whispered something else into his ear. Imtiaz had worked his way to one side of the armchair and could see that Louis had slipped his hand into my jeans and was massaging the top of my buttocks. A back and forth chat ensued between Louis and myself in the same hushed tones for a bit and in French also so the others could not get a hint of what was going on. Louis tried but could not get his hand further down the back of my pants.

"C'est bon! That's possible, consider it done," he announced, his fingers concurrently pinching the top of my left ass cheek. Apparently both of us were in agreement.

"Super, and quicker than later," I tweeted as one of his fingers traced its way down the crack of my ass with my edging forward and allowing him a few millimetres of added operating space.

"Let's seal things with a kiss," he upped the ante and speaking English, his hand now moving under and up the blouse and feeling my back.

This was really not expected in Pakistani society, but given that I had Louis where I wanted, the immediate price was nothing that fazed me, just a little peck that could not hurt. Our lips connected for a brief second or two, but more than enough time to generate a lifetime's worth of scandal among the locals. I hopped off and went up to Imtiaz. His arm instinctively went around my waist as if he had recovered what was rightfully his.

"Anyone else have a wish for Santa?" Louis asked but there were no takers.

That was the signal for the party to break up.

V

We barely made it through the door of the house when I pulled Imtiaz onto the carpet in the living room. Neither of us cared about the sleeping child upstairs or the nanny that may be awake next to him.

I was charged, my tits erect as ever and pussy sopping wet. Our clothes were discarded in a flash and I could not wait for Imtiaz to get on top and insert his cock into me. As he pushed in and pulled out, I began to sigh, moan and then shriek. I guess the episode with Louis really had my blood pressure pumping and libido racing.

"Begum Sahiba, kya huwa hai (Madame, what has happened)?" the nanny asked from upstairs.

"Kucch nahin, bacchay ka khayal karo aur darwaza band kar ke so jao (Its nothing, see to the baby, close the door and go to sleep)," Imtiaz ordered.

The nanny complied without another word, obviously in the know that he was giving the Begum Sahiba (me) a fucking for the memory books.

Pushing him off, I went towards the patio door and walked into the back garden stark naked. Imtiaz followed me and thankfully, Karachi in December not being too cold, had no issue re-entering my pussy as I lay on the freshly cut grass.

"You know there may be guards and servants around, who could see us," he warned as our bodies came together again.

"Oh forget it, most of them have seen me in my swimwear while at the pool, so what if they get a bit more to look at, you are the one fucking me, not them!"

While the pool walls were indeed high, the guard towers around the estate were higher and often, just as I went to swim, the number of guards on duty would multiply significantly. On one hand this was an unnecessary show of flesh for the riff raff, on the other their presence meant that if Louis was at the pool he would have to behave like a gentleman.

Imtiaz began to thrust in and out and I wrapped my legs tight around his torso limiting his stroke. He fought to loosen my grip, but I turned him over and came atop. Knees bent at the side, I started to ride his dick, letting him feel my breasts. Frequently I would bring my mouth down to his so we could kiss deeply. Taking an opportunity he rolled me over and pinned my arms down on either side with his hands. I bucked and he increased his speed of penetration. We both came massively. Thankfully I had just completed my period and was in my 'safe' days, so there was less cause for concern. He lay down on me, catching his breath after the intense exercise. As far as I was concerned only the first salvo in a long campaign had been fired and there was much more to do to break down all resistance!

"Should we go in," he suggested, clearly not willing to chance a watchman on duty.

I could care less but played along by walking back towards the patio. Instead of going inside, I grabbed the top of a rattan armchair that was lying outside on the patio, bent down so my breasts touched the woodwork and offered my rear to him. Imtiaz did not need further invitation and, after some difficulty in lubricating his cock with whatever was leaking from my vagina, entered my ass. This time it was a painful fuck, but I was not going to stop him from the obvious enjoyment he was receiving. Biting my lip and holding back the tears, I urged him to be rough. He was and for quite a while, but I let him reach his climax regardless of the agony I was in. Thankfully he ejaculated into my rear just as I was going to pass out from the pain and exertion. Imtiaz pulled out and almost on the dot the morning call to prayer rent the silence.

Holding me around the waist, he suddenly grabbed my legs and had me in his arms. Our tongues were busy interacting as he carried me inside. I jumped off at the stairway and ran up to draw a bath. We got in, obviously needy with all the grass and bodily fluids sticking to us. As we lounged in the tub, he recalled the Santa incident and queried me about it.

"Louis has promised to recommend you to the company for the Africa position; I figured I might as well ask for something meaningful if I was getting into his lap," I confessed.

"Did he agree without conditions?" Imtiaz was rightly concerned.

"Well, he wondered if some further benefits could be attached for him."

"And what would these be?" he probed.

"Oh he would love to get into my pants, what else would you think?"

"So what did you decide upon?" He was keen to know and perhaps ready to ask me to desist if need be.

"We will have occasional meetings at the pool till your position is announced officially," I provided some details, "and I will wear my sexiest swimwear."

Imtiaz did not look too concerned. While he figured it could be a few weeks before he got promoted, the deal did not sound too bad to him.

"I will also have drinks or meals with him once in a while, probably when you are on market visits, but there will be no added benefits other than my very pleasant company, till your new post is confirmed."

"That sounds okay," he sounded relieved that I had managed to get him a leg up further than his good work had already taken him to, and without any real cost attached.

It was then that I dropped the bombshell, "I did agree that once your position is announced, I will spend a weekend with him in Murree. Louis has a nice cottage and would both love to show it to me and also fuck me there."

"How could you?" he was in shock. Not only had I agreed to have sex with the man, I would be traveling across the country to do so.

"Oh come now, agreeing to something and actually following up on it are mutually exclusive," I responded, "let's focus on your career for now and we will worry about next steps when you are promoted."

"You did ask him for something else first, did you not?" he remembered Louis had balked at my initial request.

"That was easy, I suggested he leave Pakistan now and put you in charge, something I knew he could never do," I giggled and indicated I wanted Imtiaz to finger me as we soaked in the diminishing warmth of the bath.

"And so he had to agree to my real request that you be recommended for Africa!" I let the cat out of the bag just as Imtiaz got me off again, this time with his probing fingers.

VI

Six weeks later, coinciding with the arrival of the Regional CEO for the annual general meeting, his promotion to General Manager of the African businesses was announced. Most folks had seen the work he had done on reviving the brands in Pakistan and did not consider his out of step rise with suspicion. Others, mostly those in the Karachi office, obviously had different, more apt, points of view on the matter. The company had taken a two-step approach, appointing him Acting GM, for a limited period, after which the position would be formalized.

As we lounged in bed, killing off a bottle of champagne that Louis had graciously sent over the day of the announcement, Imtiaz wondered what I would do about the trip to Murree that now seemed at hand. The position had been announced a few days earlier and he was concerned about when payment would be due.

"Oh, you can forget about that," I informed him with an indifferent shrug.

"So you are not going through with your end?" he enquired.

"That is not the case," I explained, "apparently his wife received a few anonymous letters, obviously from someone here, telling her that he has been in the company of a beautiful woman, who meets him at the pool and often goes to his house wearing rather short clothes."

I knew that he could relate to anonymous letters, having found many addressed to him and complaining about some subordinate or the other. Also some of his own people had sent similar notes to the senior managers at the regional and head offices regarding his abilities. As this was a common occurrence in places like India and Pakistan, most of these missives were completely ignored. Louis's wife, however, was getting these for the first time and had already been concerned about her husband's long absences from France and then decision to remain in Pakistan.