Couldn't Have Without Me: Alexa's Narrative

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"His wife reaches Islamabad tomorrow; they are going to have a few days in Murree before she comes here to settle till he retires."

"Did he just find out?" he was confused.

"Let's say he found out just around the time your elevation was announced."

"Has he not asked you to settle up before she arrives and we leave?"

"He wondered if I could not see him a couple of days ago right here, while you were visiting Multan, but luckily I was having my period and managed to postpone things!"

The transfer to Africa took place within the week. At the farewell dinner, I shook hands with Louis in a very ladylike way, given the hawkish presence of his wife, who may or may not have harboured suspicions regarding my involvement with her husband, even foregoing an expected peck to his cheek. I never fucked him, though Imtiaz may have felt I might have kept the bargain if the need arose and perhaps I would have. The price Louis received, for his support, had been my excellent company, which was certainly worthwhile. Louis had generally acted the gentleman while at the pool and in his home; at least that is what I had told Imtiaz.

I advised Imtiaz that I had acceded to only two requests as Louis waited to collect his reward: to let him see me topless a few times, usually in the shortest of shorts but never totally nude despite much cajoling; and to accept a hello and a goodbye kiss when we did get together. I mentioned that Louis had asked for a blowjob, the day that management had agreed to his recommendation but I had stood firm, even drawing the line at using my hand to relieve his urge until all details had first been taken care off. The reality was not too far off the mark.

VII

Louis had tried to charm my pants off the very first time we met at the pool and went to his house for a drink. He could not take his eyes of my visage as we talked. He had led me to his patio, which was quite sunny and suggested I sit there in my swimsuit and let him enjoy the scene so he could have memories of the Riviera! It was an outrageous request, since we had just come from the pool, which would have been a more Riviera-esque setting. But I was wearing only a bathrobe over the bathing suit, and since my ego was piqued by the compliment, I made his day by dropping the outer garment, walking around him to let him see me all about, and lounging down on the proffered deck chair.

Following the Xmas party, the ante had been raised significantly, given that he had my promise to fuck him when Imtiaz was promoted. The next time I had gone over, he showed me the letter he had written requesting the transfer and I had felt obliged to reward him with a kiss him on both cheeks. He had taken a risk and added a peck on my lips that time. Since I had not objected, he kissed me deeper a second time till I had pushed him back after our tongues had intertwined for a bit. Louis kept getting friendlier as did I and, after he had plied me with a few drinks he showed me some card tricks. Louis made things somewhat interesting by suggesting wagers, and I played along. Expectedly he ensured I lost the wager made, obliging me to lift the bra for a moment and let him take a quick peek at my breasts. Though I lost a subsequent wager, I did not untie the bikini bottom to let him catch a glimpse of my pussy, giving him another, albeit a bit longer, look at my tits in lieu, before grabbing my stuff and hurrying home.

When we met for the third time at his place, I had not heard of any further development and slyly he had suggested some bolder action on my part to ensure he remained committed. While clearly he wanted to get into my pants, for the time being I accepted to be topless. Louis took great pleasure in removing my blouse and bra, and fondling my boobs in the process. We followed this process for a few trysts, the odd French kiss and torso strip not bothering me too much, but keeping his interest very high.

Just as I was hoping for positive news, Louis showed me a letter from management indicating general agreement to the transfer, but needing confirmation from his side about his ability to handle the local business without Imtiaz. I knew that this required a further and major move on my part. I reminded Louis that I was committed to going to Murree with him and catering to his every desire there, whether vaginal, anal or oral, but he was keen on some of the dues being paid forward. We got over this hurdle with my stripping totally naked, allowing him general access to my body short of fucking my cunt, ass or mouth, and giving him a hand job. I figured he may want his cock sucked also, but held off committing to that. Louis, delighted by the prospect of my total nudity and relative sexual availability, undressed me momentarily, laid me down on his dining table, letting my legs dangle over the side, kissing me deeply and passionately for some time as he bent down over me. He pulled up a chair between my legs and sat on it, then started to access my cunt with his fingers. Raising my legs over his shoulders, after he had fingered me for quite a while, he went to work with his mouth. Louis was amazing at sucking me off and also his fingers had unusual dexterity. After he made me orgasm a number of times, I had no issues jacking him off or sharing the shower following the sex play.

At our very next encounter, Louis led me straight to the bedroom, removing my garments as we walked across the hallway. I stretched out naked, this time on his bed, and expected him to suck me again. Instead, he decided to take chances and suddenly came atop, pinning me down. His intent clearly was to fuck me and he would have succeeded in the rape of sorts except for something that I had not mentioned to him. My mother had enrolled me in karate classes at a young age, and by the time I was married I carried a third degree black belt. Waiting for the right opportunity, I acted resigned and stopped pushing him away, concurrently positioning my body to surprise him. Just as he had figured success was at hand, with his cock actually beginning to penetrate the folds of my vagina, he found himself getting up groggily after landing unceremoniously on the floor courtesy of a move involving my knees and arms. He wondered how I had tossed him off so easily. The truth about my martial arts prowess, with a further arm bar and choke hold for added effect, were enough to make him behave and ask for forgiveness. Since I still needed him on our side and given that I had enjoyed being fingered and sucked by him previously, he did not go altogether empty handed that time. Following his profuse apologies, we kissed, he sucked, he fingered, and I jacked him all over his bed, letting him know that I kept my bargains but was not one to be pushed around.

Luckily Imtiaz received word of his promotion direct from the head office soon after, Louis had been holding off the news for a few days to get my commitment first. At out final tryst prior to the announcement, Louis tried very hard to get my agreement to have sex right there, the announcement being a mere formality according to him and Murree not quite being the idyllic spot he had earlier made it out to be. Even if I might have acquiesced, my period had intervened. He was insistent about a blow job instead, but I teasingly stood my ground, threatening to not give him a hand job either. A bird in hand is usually better and his bird ultimately in my hand was the correct result since he was not going to suck me in the condition I was in. I found later about why he was so antsy and eager about fucking me then. Louis had mentioned that he was headed to the regional team meeting overseas the same night. But more to the point I was happy to learn that his wife was due in Pakistan, almost concurrent with his return. That would put a definite end to our meetings, and nix plans for Murree, and he was really bummed about this.

VIII

"So who do you think sent the letter to the wife?" Imtiaz was thankful to the person.

"Let's just avoid speculation, I figure it was someone who did not want him pawing me all over!" I let him have a half-truth, not having fucked Louis but certainly having allowed him to feel me up rather intimately and plenty of times.

The idea of getting the French wife involved had come to my mind a few months earlier when Imtiaz had been flustered about someone in his team having sent an anonymous complaint about the increased hiring of females into the company, thus suggesting that my husband was benefiting sexually. While no one at the head office had taken things seriously, having received hundreds of such missives over past decades, and Imtiaz was unhappy for a while, I knew I had a weapon of sorts. I had found the home address for Louis from the French stamped envelopes at his home. Writing a few letters, implying his infidelity, and he certainly was guilty of cheating on his wife, was not a stretch. Though I had hoped for a quick result, and it took a few letters for things to register with his wife, the writing paid off just in time and prevented my going off with him to Murree a few days later, idyllic spot or not. Was I guilty of infidelity, perhaps, but not of the kind that would have hurt my dearest husband.

We learned afterwards that Louis's wife despised the country and went back home within a few weeks. At his subsequent parties, other wives learning of Imtiaz's elevation and seeking the same for their spouses were more than happy to let him play Santa Claus, many even switching to Western modes of dress. From what we heard since, in the additional years he stayed on in Karachi, Louis managed to fuck all but two of the senior management wives and also had his fill of the goodies from amongst the lower ranks. To our knowledge, however, none of the husbands ever achieved any significant career progress, given that he had so many cunts to choose from and so few positions to assign their associated cocks to!

*****************************

Mahmoud

I

Africa was a lot tougher than Pakistan to manage. Travel around the continent was difficult, corruption was rampant, and there were loads of other issues. Though Imtiaz was managing to meet targets and keep his reputation as a "can-do" person, the effort was taking a toll on us. Still, he was certain that with all the changes he had made and plans implemented, the business was on the verge of take-off. The company had gone ahead with his confirmation in the new position and this certainly had added to expectations, there not being too many GMs around at his fairly young age.

I had taken to the continent, and our base in Nairobi, with gusto. In no time, I was well known in local, expat, government and consular circles. I kept throwing parties that got bigger by the day and was often seen in society magazine pages. Not yet 30, I had ensured that my looks and figure remained striking. In Kenya I seemed to have truly found myself and had tons of friends, whereas my husband's circle was limited mostly to office folk and a few Pakistanis settled in the country. Yusuf liked Africa much better and having started playschool was happy with new friends and things to do outside of home.

The pressure of work had reduced Imtiaz's libido significantly and I had chided him a few times for this. "Honey, if you can't give me satisfaction, you may find me in the arms of a nice hulking dark guy one of these days, getting my needs cared for," I playfully threatened. But 14-hour days, with weekends often on the job, meant that there was precious little that was driving him towards appreciating me. The belly dancer outfit or the black leather skirt did not get a meaningful response from him. I was concerned most deeply when even the green lingerie and gold heels that Victoria had so admired and I had used to good effect with Imtiaz before had no apparent impact.

II

The solution to my problem arrived sooner than I expected and from a most unusual source. I had gotten to know Imtiaz's personal secretary, Tabitha, pretty well, first from his office and then from the social circuit. Tabitha was quite light skinned, having a Kenyan father but a Dutch mother. This gave us much in common, both being half-European.

I had complained to Tabitha about my workload and the effect it was having on our love life. Tabitha confessed that she had been having non-exclusive relationships with a couple of guys in the office, surprisingly neither being too concerned about the other. It was much later that I discovered both had a significant other at their respective tribal villages, away from Nairobi and Tabitha was happy to have two men tending to her needs, enabling her to remain single. This sort of explained why she was also quite popular on the single's circuit, a light-skinned and pretty female who was open to being open!

We had worked on a plan that Tabitha came up with, involving the two guys and a significant bit of deception. I did, however, have the upfront understanding that I may not fully be on the menu for the guys should things progress nicely or into unknown directions. After all, I was the boss's wife. The opportunity to put the plan into place materialized at the Christmas Party.

Imtiaz was preoccupied with business results and had left me at the party, since a number of calls had to be made to offices in Europe and North America. I had assured him that it would not be an issue to get a ride back home; after all I did have three persons to assist me. Goco, the marketing assistant, and Charles, who was in finance, joined Tabitha and myself to rush back home by 10 p.m. Within half an hour we had set the scene and steadied ourselves with a couple of shots of strong liquor each.

It was about 10:30 p.m. when Imtiaz walked into the house. The maid quickly handed him a cold drink, bid him goodbye and went home, a look of wonderment on her old face about what was happening at home. I had excused the other servants also to ensure things were private between participants.

Imtiaz was surprised when a strong light came on in the family room. He was intrigued to see that a heavy white sheet was stretched across, preventing him access to the other side.

"Take a seat, dear, and make yourself comfortable," I suggested from the other side of the screen.

As he did so, he noted a female form silhouetted on the screen. Remembering that I had been wearing a nice knee length dress and heels and had my hair in some sort of bun contraption, he figured I was up to something. What we were hoping was that Imtiaz would imagine his wife in a ménage a trios. Instead it was Tabitha, dressed like me and participating in the activity. I smartly stayed to one side, talking to and directing Imtiaz.

"Be with you in a moment, just keep watching," I let him know.

A minute or so later, as some soft music came on, he saw the same figure return to the screen, swaying suggestively. As he settled in, he was surprised to see two other figures, tall and manly also enter and begin to dance with her. After a bit, one of the men brought his mouth to hers and the other began to rub his crotch against her behind.

"What in the world?" Imtiaz barked.

"Just stay where you are," I ordered him, not wanting him to come over too quickly.

Within a few moments, the female form changed her position to kiss the other man and get fondled by the first. Imtiaz could not believe I was getting it on with two other guys. On one hand, it was rather disturbing, on the other, he seemed to be getting incredibly aroused.

Somehow he sat and viewed the scene as the men disrobed the female form slowly, showing each of her garments to him through the screen as they took them off. The dress, her bra and her panties were all off and, as they were tossed over the screen to his side he could see these were the very clothes I was wearing at the party. The men also lost their clothes in no time. Imtiaz was getting antsy but I tersely commanded him to stay seated.

A chair appeared out of nowhere and the female form bent forward, bringing her face over the back as her hands held on to it. One man, in front of her, began to play with her hair and rubbed his very large cock on her face. The other started to finger her from behind, getting her juiced up for entry.

"Hope you like what you see, just keep watching," I stressed, just as he was thinking it was about time to interfere. He gave up and sat down to see what finally transpired.

As expected, the guy behind soon had his cock buried in the female's pussy, her sizable heels allowing him access without unnaturally bending. The one in front took his cue and held her head as his cock entered her mouth. Soon they both had a nice rhythm going. She seemed to be enjoying the treatment and her body quivered as she hit orgasm after orgasm. The man behind came first and his first act on pulling out was to remove a bulging condom from his prick. This should have given some level of comfort to Imtiaz. What may not have made him too happy, however, was that the second person did not take off a sheath after he was done; he had been in her mouth uncovered and she swallowed everything as he came.

A glass of liquid appeared from somewhere and she took a few swallows to clean out her mouth. The person who had come in her mouth now seemed to be putting on a condom. He sat down on the chair and she mounted him, her ass coming over his cock. In a moment, she had managed to get his manhood inside her. As she bent forward, the other man now was able to put his cock in her mouth. It took a while for the acts to complete and once again she swallowed down the come in her mouth.

"I hope you liked that and if you continue to treat me with indifference, this is exactly what I will have to do," I promised from behind the curtain.

With that the harsh light was replaced with normal ones around the room and the curtain in between was removed. Imtiaz was wide-eyed and nearly jumped out of his seat when he saw Goco on the chair and Charles standing to the side. In Goco's lap, still sweaty from the workout was not me, but Tabitha, who was wearing heels that were similar to mine and one of my wigs to create the effect. Standing a bit further away and wearing another party dress, I soaked in the scene. As reality sank in to Imtiaz and a smile of appreciation lit up his face, I let my dress drop to the floor.

"Let's not talk now," I suggested, my right arm coming around Charles's waist and pulling him towards the master bedroom, "let's see where things take us tonight."

Imtiaz agreed wordlessly and followed the four of us still not comprehending exactly what had happened, who had been involved, and why.

III

As it was, I did not have vaginal or anal sex with either of the guys and Imtiaz did not get into Tabitha's honey pot either. We did have a king sized bed and all five of us did manage to find a place on it and involve ourselves in pleasuring each other.

Charles, Goco and Tabitha were already threadbare and I had dropped my dress, leaving just some skimpies on my body. Tabitha decided to give Imtiaz a hand with his clothes. Goco came up behind me and undid my bra; concurrently Charles was on his knees and pulling down my panties from the front. I shuddered in anticipation as their hands caressed my body while totally disrobing me.

Tabitha led Imtiaz to the bed and let him lie down. Holding one hand each, the guys directed me over his cock, but with my rear facing him. My husband's dick was soon firmly stuck in my cunt. Tabitha lay down next to Imtiaz, French kissing him as his fingers probed her pussy. Goco and Charles sat down on either side of Imtiaz's legs, thereby facing me. They began alternately kissing my mouth and body and massaging my breasts. I began to move up and down on Imtiaz's cock. At the same time, I reached out and grabbed both the other penises in the room, rubbing my hands over them. Imtiaz came rather quick, having been turned on by the entire episode, while I had multiple orgasms. The two guys took a while coming, but they spurted almost in unison onto my torso.