Couldn't Have Without Me: Alexa's Narrative

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Disentangling me from Imtiaz, the guys placed me face up on the bed. Somehow they had secured warmed hand towels with which they cleaned me off. While I was spread-eagled on the bed, they proceeded to bring me off by sucking and fingering my pussy and it was a rare moment when I was not kissing one of them, receiving a body rub or getting serviced at the other end. Imtiaz sat down at the edge of the bed to receive a most satisfying blowjob from Tabitha, who jokingly wondered whether she could also provide a similar service in the office. With the bed relatively empty, Charles and Goco sandwiched me, letting me lie sideways between them, continuing their ministrations. From time to time, I would face Charles and let Goco be towards my back; then I would reverse direction to give Goco access to my mouth.

Since Imtiaz did not make any effort on mounting Tabitha, it did not seem correct for me to have vaginal intercourse with the guys either, though I did let them place their dicks between my legs, so we could mutually feel the heat, without getting them into either of my private orifices. Imagine that while we were extremely intimate, the fellows may have been looking for a direct go-ahead sign from me first rather than assuming I was ready to be humped. Getting none overtly, they were happy with whatever I was comfortable doing with them. Furthermore, the episode was designed to get Imtiaz into me, and that may have inhibited a further move by both guys and even Tabitha. One by one, the three guests exited, leaving Imtiaz and me to make passionate love a couple more times before we went to sleep very satisfied.

"Report in sick," I suggested when we awoke. Since we had revived our intimacy in style, and it had been a wild night, Imtiaz uncharacteristically complied. During the day I heard that Goco, Charles and Tabitha had also called in unwell and given that most managers were gone, and others were still hung over from the night before, the office shut down early.

I had given the servants the morning off and since Yusuf was off to playschool for a few hours, we were alone. I sat Imtiaz down at the kitchen table and proceeded to prepare breakfast, just in my panties. Every few moments, I would leave the preparation and come to him with butter, jam or yogurt on my tits, needing no explanation for him but to lick the goodies off. Imtiaz ultimately was human and the sexual temperature was raised so high, he could not hold back anymore. The next time I approached him with a condiment on my boobs he simply bent me over the kitchen table and rammed his cock into my pussy from behind, just pulling the flimsy panty fabric aside. It had been ages since we had enjoyed each other more than once in a twenty-four hour period and so the energy and stamina he displayed and the eagerness with which he fucked me, endorsed the effort that had been made by the team of conspirators. Tears of appreciation came to my eyes and I thanked my stars that his love for me had not diminished, rather it had been dormant till fully awakened.

As he finished, I lay down on the table mindless of whatever dishes or food were on it. He sat down close to me and our discussion came around to the happenings of the night before. He confessed he was concerned that I was fucking the two local guys before he realized the set up. However, he also let me know that once things had cleared up, it was kind of fun for all of us to have been intimate together. I ribbed him about getting a hard on for Tabitha, but frankly it would have been impossible for any man to not be turned on by a rather attractive female like her, particularly if naked and in the throes of passion. I cleverly did not give a definite yea or nay on whether the guys had also pushed my buttons the right way, but he seemed to understand that I did not mind what went on between them and me.

To be frank, the results of this encounter were better than desired. It was at least three months before Imtiaz put in another 14 hour day. Meanwhile Tabitha, who had been the assistant to other GMs before, developed an even stronger friendship with me, giving me inside scoops on corporate happenings that may have not been clear to others, including my husband. Needless to say, Tabitha, Charles and Goco all received sizable year-end bonuses and were in line for promotions in the near future. Their silence ensured the possibility of reprising the experience in future and the potential to be rewarded even more!

IV

"Mr. Mahmoud is quite religiously motivated," Tabitha advised me about the Divisional President, who was visiting from head office.

"What does that mean?" I queried, "is he an ayatollah or something like that?"

"No, he's not a fanatic, but he has some interesting quirks," Tabitha let on.

"Does he not like females?" I wondered.

"Well, let's say, when you do meet him at the company reception, try to wear something that accentuates how nice your ass and legs are," Tabitha suggested, knowing well that I had worked hard on getting a perfect model's figure.

I took Tabitha's advice, opting for clingy black leather pants that appeared melded to my body and accentuated my tight ass. With high heeled sandals, my lovely legs looked even more shaped. The shimmering gold blouse I wore, if looked at just correct, was transparent enough to allow my braless breasts to be seen. Though wearing rather minimal jewellery, I knew I was going to make a serious impression on the boss.

"We are certainly very proud of the significant achievements from Imtiaz and his team," Mr. Mahmoud let the select folks know at dinner in the Hilton Hotel in downtown Nairobi.

As hoped, the changes put in place during the first six months of Imtiaz's tenure had begun to pay off. The results for the third year, he had been in charge, were significantly ahead of targets and cemented his reputation in the company even more. There was already some talk of his next move, to a Vice-Presidential post at the head office, reporting to the CEO, and a seat on the internal board.

"Imtiaz, keep the good work up and you can expect real rewards in some time," Mahmoud had pulled him aside and was offering advice, "of course in board management matters, it is important to have a few people on your side."

Lucky for us, Victoria, who remained great friends with me had continued her upwards movement and landed on the board as President for North America. If somehow, Mahmoud could also throw his support to Imtiaz, the position was in his grasp.

I walked up and chided them for talking shop during a social event. I could see that Mahmoud was drinking my visage in. Furthermore, as suggested by Tabitha, I kept bending over to pick up something or turning away so that my very fine rear was the centre of attraction. I could see that Mahmoud had certainly noticed me, my legs, and most of all, my ass.

Since by rule, I was seated next to him at dinner, it was easy for Mahmoud to pick up a conversation with me. His attention had been totally diverted by my dress and posing and he did not appear too keen on talking with others at the table. Just as Louis had gravitated to my side in Pakistan, Mahmoud's attention was fixated on me. I was wondering when and how things may take a further turn and did not have to wait long.

Just as Imtiaz was getting into the party, his phone began to ring continuously. Would you believe that there was an issue with unions in Nigeria, and he had to get to the office and teleconference with the West Africa team and negotiators? I was not too happy that Imtiaz had to exit, but Mahmoud suggested that I should stay at the party as the official host. If the issue was handled quickly, Imtiaz would rejoin us, otherwise he would get home later at night. I had a sneaking suspicion that Mahmoud may have arranged the crisis but had no way of confirming the same.

It did not take long for Mahmoud to pull me aside and ask me, almost point blank, if Imtiaz and I were ready to make the needed sacrifices and alliances to help his next elevation. Though results were very good, Mahmoud indicated that without added propulsion through support of other senior executives like him, the next position may not materialize for another three to five years!

"And what do Imtiaz and I need to do to move the timeline up much faster?" I was literally led to ask.

"Oh Imtiaz firstly needs to continue the good job he is doing here," Mahmoud responded and that did make sense.

"And," I probed further.

"He needs to get further on the good side of those who will godfather his rise," Mahmoud continued.

"How does he do that?"

I did not believe Mahmoud's direct reply, "he does that by keeping an open mind about certain liberties that might be asked of his better half!"

Perhaps I should have tossed my drink into his face, but that would have nixed all chance for any promotion in the near future. I had to play things so that that I could get my cake and eat it too.

"Could you excuse me a few moments while I visit the powder room," I politely excused myself, "I will be back very shortly to continue our talk."

He had a conqueror's smile on his face as I found Tabitha and pulled her into the powder room with me.

"What do I do?" I sought her help. For the strangest reason, while such a direct invite and straight path to what I wanted should have been easily taken, somehow I was creeped out by Mahmoud. His leery looks and the way he always seemed to be checking out my behind were bothering me.

"He wants to fuck me in the ass, does he not?" Tabitha's head shake confirmed the feeling that I would have to do something that I had even found a bit tough with Imtiaz.

As I thought of a way out, even considering the prospect of Imtiaz spending the next few years at the current level, Tabitha again came up with a workable plan.

"I am headed home to get things ready," I let Mahmoud know as I left the event, "please join me after an hour so everything is managed."

V

It was nearly midnight when Imtiaz returned and found me in the living room, wearing a scant negligee. With a finger on my lips I indicated he should be quiet. He imagined that Yusuf had issues going to sleep.

I pulled him out on to the apartment balcony and whispered, "Mahmoud is in the bedroom."

He took a look at me and his face immediately expressed the question on his lips.

"No, no, he has not been with me, but he certainly thinks he is."

"I don't understand," was all the reply he could muster.

"Do you remember our little orgy a few months ago," I reminded him.

"We really had you thinking that I was screwing Goco and Charles.

"I recall that it was Tabitha and that we had a jolly good time later."

"It's Tabitha in there with him tonight, we do have very similar profiles and sizes and since our deception worked once, we gave it a second shot."

I told Imtiaz that Mahmoud had advised me how I could help in securing the next promotion. On one hand, I had been somewhat intimate with others towards the same end. On the other, all those episodes had involved a first move on my part, whereas Mahmoud was coming on too strong. I was also concerned when he had said that given his Afghan Shia upbringing, he did not really want to break taboos through vaginal sex, but wanted to fuck my very pretty ass. I had realized then what Tabitha had meant about his "religious motivation" but was not in the mood to let him butt fuck me.

Luckily Tabitha and I had recalled the episode earlier and had been able to recreate a simlar illusion. Tabitha had left the party with me, in time to get home and prepare. She had already benefited from our friendship and this was something she was quite ready to help with. She remained out of sight as Mahmoud arrived about an hour after we did, while I prepared the initial groundwork and acceded to some foreplay.

I had welcomed Mahmoud and indulged in small talk, till his patience began to run out, since he had no way of knowing how long Imtiaz would be involved with the "crisis" in Nigeria that he had engineered to keep my husband away from home. I had already ensured he had taken plenty of alcohol at the party and the doubles I fixed at home were even more potent. Mahmoud was quite inebriated and ready to go.

To ensure things went off well, I began by sitting next to him on the sofa, still in my party outfit, allowing him to paw and kiss me for a while. Before long, as his eagerness grew, I removed the blouse, letting him suck my tits. Suggesting that he disrobe in the bedroom, which had the lights very dimmed, I told him I would be back in something more comfortable. He was naked and under the covers in a flash, when the lights totally turned off, leaving the room dark.

I already had Tabitha waiting, in lingerie, in the side room. She sashayed up to Mahmoud, entered the bed, and was soon engaged in deep kissing and disrobing. His senses, dulled by the liquor, did not allow him to realize the switch, in his mind he was in bed with me. Tabitha stayed in there for more than two hours. Meanwhile I first waited and then kept Imtiaz with me in the living room when he returned from the office. I had already changed into the negligee and thong when Imtiaz had arrived.

Around 2 in the morning, Tabitha came out to the living area, still nude, and advised us that Mahmoud was in the shower and planning to leave soon. So far he had not figured things out. It meant that I would have to act a bit more before he departed. Tabitha and Imtiaz hid behind a curtain. Naughtily, she began to stroke his cock. That must have made it tough for Imtiaz to keep himself hidden, while being entertained.

Mahmoud came out all refreshed and his arms went around me. I returned the kiss, trying to ignore my revulsion at the fact that his hands were again exploring my body.

"You were awesome, it is too bad I have to return tomorrow," he let me know.

"And what can I expect in return?" I asked point blank.

"You can assume my support to Imtiaz and it would be nice to have you in the vicinity of the headquarters!"

The bastard was planning ahead and knew he had a good thing in hand.

"Oh, I'd like that," I whispered to him, giving him a final peck.

Turning just as he exited the door, he asked if he could have my negligee as a souvenir. Knowing I could not refuse, and apparently without hesitation though unhappy with the act, I pulled it off, letting him soak in my nudity, and handed it over while blowing a kiss. Though I was literally threadbare, he still looked down questioningly at the thong that covered almost nothing. I understood immediately, let it drop to the ground, picked it up with one heeled foot and extended my leg towards him. He put the panty into his pocket and his hands strayed over my leg. Sitting himself down, he put my leg over his left shoulder, lifting me on my toes as I hung on in the doorway, and licked my pussy for a few moments.

"Too bad, Alexa, I would have loved to fuck your vagina, but my morality prohibits me from it while I am happily married!"

I wondered which reality he existed in given that he had not worried about his morality while dipping his dick into the rear of someone other than his wife, but put it down to strange Afghan or Iranian practices.

Tabitha and Imtiaz held their breath and I managed my nerves as he stood up and, pulling me into the very public lobby, turned me around. He brought his crotch up and rubbed it vigorously against my bare ass. If he pulled out his dick and wanted more, I would not have been able to do anything about it. Age, however, is a great equalizer and having come twice inside Tabitha, he could not get another rise. Thankfully he decided not to return inside and wait for seconds, but headed for the stairs. We all soon saw his vehicle exit the garage and head back towards his hotel.

"I don't care what you think Alexa, I want a quick reward," Tabitha announced as she came out from behind the curtain.

With that she grabbed Imtiaz by the hand and took him to bed. For the second time that night, I was outside, while Tabitha was being serviced. There was no question of him not fucking her pussy. She made sure he went dry addressing her needs that night.

VI

At breakfast, which we took rather early, Tabitha told us that Mahmoud had fucked her in the ass twice and had not been gentle about it. While not a spring chicken, anal sex was relatively new to her and she was feeling the hurt. The fact that she was also light skinned, for an African, courtesy of her European mother, helped in the ruse. I accepted that Tabitha had deserved some repayment, but had not expected her to be so forward in sharing Imtiaz. Also I was a bit miffed that Imtiaz had gone ahead and fucked her without so much as a slight reservation.

Just as the preliminary results for Year 4 were being reviewed, some four months prior to the actual year end, Imtiaz was advised of his posting as Vice President for Latin America, effective in a few months. Victoria and Mahmoud had been strong advocates and swung the vote in his favour.

Imtiaz called me regarding the development and I promised stop by the office to congratulate him. Just about lunchtime, I arrived with a bottle of champagne and some candy.

"These are yours and I am going to get my reward by taking Charles and Goco for a long lunch!"

After Imtiaz's lovemaking with Tabitha, any real or imagined taboo about my intimacy with the African guys had dissipated. It now appeared that I had left all inhibitions behind. Leaving Imtiaz to enjoy the champagne with most of the folks in the office, I arranged for Goco and Charles to meet me at home, given that Yusuf was at an extended day care program and the maid was with him for the day.

VII

I was ready for action when the bell rang and I let Charles in, building security having called up to advise me of his arrival. Since they were going to be moot anyway, I had already taken most of my clothes off and was simply wearing a blouse with nothing on underneath. The "I am ready to fuck if you are!" message this conveyed registered with him immediately. It took him all of two seconds to undress and put on a condom. Charles pushed me up against the wall, right next to the doorway and his cock entered me as my legs went around his waist. He was quite sizable and I could feel my insides filling up. He was also very strong, carrying my weight with ease, and I learned later that he had been a national level athlete. It was no issue for him to move me, impaled on his member, all the way across to the next room and place my ass on the dining table, where I lay back and let him service my needs. It was not the greatest fuck as he appeared to be in a hurry, not sure if he actually was screwing the boss's wife, and wanting to get his rocks off quickly to ensure that this indeed was reality. Yet the way he walked around with me affixed to him and the size of his appendage meant that I took notes for future reference. He released his fluids into the condom and flopped across me, his penis taking its time to shrink to a level where he could easily withdraw.

Just as Charles and I finished copulating, Goco rang the bell, having been allowed up since I had already given security the go ahead. I jumped off the table and was at the door, welcoming him au naturel and sticky from my encounter with Charles, the blouse having come off on its own. He had arrived second since he had volunteered to pick up some lunch, even though he well knew I was going to be dessert. He noted that my body was already glistening with sweat and that Charles was also in the house. After Charles took the food and went to the kitchen, I led Goco to the master bedroom and spread myself on the bed. Goco disposed of his clothing, also careful about protection since I had asked them each to ring a handful of condoms, pushed his dick into my pussy, and took his time making love to me. He was slow and fast as the moment dictated and wanted things to last, and of course he too was well endowed. As Goco penetrated me, I could spot that Charles was again in the room ready to provide sexual sustenance to me given his erect cock, balancing a tray of food that he placed on a table near the bed. Goco finally came after giving me quite a few highs and we sealed our release with a deep kiss. I may not have let him withdraw if I did not have Charles raring to go again.