Cruising

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As the food and wine flowed they became more relaxed with each other and the conversation gradually moved into areas of sexuality.

Rachel and Jessica had both had a little too much wine and were giggling together like school girls as they compared each others boobs and detailed what they were, or weren't, wearing.

Noticing Bob was in some discomfort trying to contain his growing cock Rachel asked Jessica, "With your husband's condition I guess you don't get to fuck much. Which would be a crying shame looking at you sitting there."

Jessica contemplated her reply with a wry smile and first looked directly at Rachel's swollen nipples and then the growing lump in Bob's trousers. Licking her sensuous lips and taking a deep breath, which added to her allure, she sat slightly back and said, "I haven't made love to a man since Billy had his stroke. As I mentioned on the beach I normally travel with a very good girlfriend. What I didn't mention was that we travel with a variety of naughty toys and generally spend a lot of time naked and naughty. This time I thought I would travel alone and see what developed. I am expecting some interesting times in the next few days."

Jessica smiled directly at Bob and Rachel and noticed Bob's increasing discomfort to this announcement. She could also smell Rachel's pussy as her juices flowed in anticipation.

As a tease Jessica suggested, "Why don't we attend the show and see what develops? I am a little nervous as I haven't done anything like this before."

As they retired to the show Rachel suggested that Jessica sit between her and Bob so that they could get to know each other a little better. In the darkness of the show hands wandered freely, investigating and enjoying. At one stage Jessica touched on Bob's semi erect shaft but quickly withdrew.

After the show Rachel suggested, "Why don't we go back to our stateroom for a late drink and canapés."

Jessica looked a little flustered and stammered apologetically, "Thank you Rachel, but I think I need a little rest and time to think. Maybe I will see you later in the trip."

She then turned and disappeared down the passage way before either Rachel or Bob could respond.

They looked at each other sharing their disappointment but also seeing and feeling the built up sexual tension which needed desperate relief. Without a word Bob took Rachel's hand and they raced to their suite.

Slamming the door shut in their haste Rachel tore her dress off and began attacking Bob's trousers as he ripped his shirt off. She stripped him naked and took his hard cock in hand pulling him to the bed. She lay back and he pulled her soaked g string down her legs.

Opening her legs wide, Rachel directed his rigid shaft between her wet pussy lips and pulled him down onto her as he slammed his hot cock deep into her. He completely filled her with all ten inches and vigorously thrusted back and forth in urgent need for relief. His balls slammed her arse with each thrust and she raked his back with her nails.

Sensing that he wasn't far off from climaxing she rolled them over and sat up over his cock on her knees. As she rode his full length he squeezed her heaving breasts and pinched her erect nipples bringing her to the brink.

She leant back showing him his thick cock stretching her wet pussy, her clit as hard and erect as his cock. Wetting his fingers in her juices he masturbated her mini prick between his fingers causing her to convulse in pleasure.

Feeling her orgasm coming on she reached behind with one hand and began squeezing his cum filled balls. She felt his balls lift as they began pumping the sweet, sticky fluid into his cum channel for ejaculation deep into her body.

She threw herself forward, grinding her throbbing clit deep into his flesh as his hot cum began filling her. She spasmed in orgasm with her pussy milking his spurting shaft and then both screamed in ecstacy with the release of the pent up energy that had controlled them for the last few days.

Gradually Bob and Rachel slowed their erotic coupling and drifted off to sleep, Rachel lying across Bob's body, his cock still nestled deep in her pussy.

DAY 4

Dappled sunlight played across the two naked bodies on the bed.

They had hardly moved and Rachel stirred to find Bob was still half erect inside her. She recalled last night and was amazed at how hard he was. He hadn't had such a rigid cock since their honeymoon days. It appeared he really was turned on by Jessica. He would be terribly disappointed that she didn't work out. Maybe she could arrange for Conchita from the spa to spend the night as a wonderful consolation gift.

Sensing that it was getting late she checked the clock which was just clicking around to nine. She rolled off Bob, grabbed his shaft with one hand and began nibbling his neck and ears. As he awoke and fumbled for her soft breasts she whispered in his ear, "Thank you for last night. I would love to continue but you do have a lecture to present in an hour."

"Damn." he said. "I don't suppose I can get out of it."

Rachel said, "No. But I will still be here when you get back, and maybe I can arrange a nice surprise for you tonight."

After Bob showered and left Rachel treated herself to a long hot shower, preening and primping her golden body under the hot needles of water.

Knowing Bob would be a couple of hours she dressed in shorts and a reasonably tight t-shirt, which displayed her breasts to advantage, before heading to the patisserie for brunch and a spot of people watching.

After twenty minutes she had finished her coffee and decided that there really wasn't anyone worth pursuing on this cruise. With a sigh she began to gather her things and prepared to see Conchita who was on duty in the spa this morning.

Suddenly she noticed a splash of colour out of the corner of her eye and looked around to see Jessica heading towards her dressed in a bright flower top and shorts. She sat back in her chair and felt a tingle in her loins at the sight of this gorgeous blonde. She thought then that it wasn't only Bob who was turned on by this woman.

Jessica asked, "May I join you?" and sat down before Rachel could even reply. A waiter appeared and placed two coffees on the table and still Rachel hadn't said a word.

With a serious look on her face Jessica said, "I really want to apologise for last night. Will you please let me explain and then we can see where we go from there?"

Intrigued, Rachel nodded her head and sipped at her coffee.

Jessica began, "I really enjoyed yours and Bobs company last night and thought it would lead to a fabulous relationship, both sexually and socially. As I said last night, I haven't had a man for a number of years and was more than a little nervous as to whether I would be able to take a cock after such a long drought."

Rachel listened and felt her pussy becoming damp in anticipation as to where this was going.

Jessica continued, "I told myself that was silly as I had no problem with dildos and vibrators used by my girlfriend. I had talked myself into going back to your suite when I felt Bob's cock and just panicked."

Rachel smiled and took Jessica's hand, knowing how difficult this admission was. She said to Jessica, "I can fully understand and we would both love to get to know you better, but only at your own pace. So where do we go from here?"

Jessica responded, "Thank you for understanding. I know Bob is running a lecture today and I thought maybe you and I could go to your suite for a while and break the ice. I have a few ice breakers in my bag if that helps."

Rachel controlled her first reaction to jump up and drag Jessica to her state room.

Instead she stood, pulling Jessica up with her, and said calmly, "That is a wonderful idea. Let's get a lift up and we can see what develops."

Rachel could feel her nipples expanding against her bra and knew her panties would be soaked by the time they got there. Both travelled in the lift in expectant silence and Jessica said, "This is going to be so good," as Rachel ushered her through the door.

Once inside Jessica emptied her bag of toys on the side of the bed and turned to face Rachel. Taking the lead Rachel came over to Jessica and lifted the loose t-shirt over her head, dropping it to the floor. They both leant in for a brief kiss before Rachel's t-shirt joined Jessica's on the floor.

Like seasoned lovers they took each other in their arms, kissing a little more passionately, as they unhooked the others bra. Pulling apart slightly they both allowed the bras to descend down their arms to the floor then pulled into each other to continue their kiss. They were both of a similar height and their breasts pressed into each other, erect nipples indenting the soft flesh.

They now pulled apart and excitedly studied each others contrasting upper body. Rachel had large tanned breasts, around 34DD and hanging slightly apart. She had large dark nipples surrounded by dark brown aureole. Jessica's breasts were slightly smaller, around 34D but were virginal white and more rounded. She had smaller button nipples surrounded by pink aureole.

Both had very sensitive breasts and nipples and Rachel sighed as Jessica took both Rachel's breasts in her hands and raised them to her soft, wet lips. As Jessica took one nipple between her lips Rachel played with Jessica's nipples, rolling them between her fingers and gently squeezing the soft flesh around them.

As Jessica sucked on Rachel's breast her hands slowly moved down the brown body, over the full belly to the band of Rachel's shorts. Now her experienced fingers undid the buttons and zipper on the shorts allowing them to slide to the floor. She then ran one hand down to Rachel's panty top and slid her fingers under the sheer material.

Her fingers continued sliding down the smooth silky flesh until they found the soft, wet top of Rachel's pussy. As they found and rubbed an erect nodule of flesh Rachel moaned and pulled her body away.

Rachel took the opportunity to lean over and pull Jessica's shorts and panties to the floor. She then pulled the covers off the bed and Jessica lay back across the cool sheets and watched as Rachel removed her own soaked panties.

When Jessica saw Rachel's naked cunt she purred, "That is the most delightful pussy I have ever seen. Why don't you bring it over here so I can suck on those wet lips?"

Rachel obediently climbed onto the bed and knelt above Jessica's upturned face. She trapped her arms with her legs and said, "You are now at my mercy. Are you sure this is what you want?"

In response Jessica's tongue licked at the softly ridged lips and managed to just catch the wet flesh with the tip of her tongue. Rachel shivered at the soft touch and, unable to fight her rising lust, moved her body lower so that Jessica could lick both pussy lips and suck them into her hot mouth.

Jessica unpinned her arms and supported Rachel's arse moving her back and forth over her lips and tongue. She then forced Rachel to kneel prone across her so that Rachel's erect clit was now in reach of her tongue and lips. Opening the now puffy lips she ran her tongue inside Rachel's pussy until it reached Rachel's mini penis. She licked once over the head and sucked it between her lips. Rachel moaned and squirmed at the ecstacy, rubbing herself over Jessica's face. Jessica pulled away slightly and took the large, smooth vibrator from the bed. Turning it on, she pushed the vibrating head between Rachel's pussy lips, concentrating on the wet inner lips of her body before moving up to the large erect clitoris.

As the tool moved around her clit Rachel arched her back and screamed with delight. She shuddered in orgasm and collapsed onto Jessica's face who removed the toy and gently nuzzled the bare flesh as Rachel recovered.

Rachel then slid down Jessica's body, her pussy leaving a trail of moisture over her chin and between her breasts. Rachel paused as Jessica nuzzled her hanging tits, sucking the large nipples alternately into her mouth causing small tremors to pass through her body. Hungry to do her own nibbling and sucking she slid further down, feeling Jessica's soft down cushion her wet lips.

They kissed passionately as Rachel rubbed her wet pussy over Jessica's equally wet pussy. Jessica curled her legs over Rachel's thighs, bringing their swollen clits together, causing each to rub their lower bodies together as their tongues searched each others mouth.

Rachel pulled away and slid further down until she was above Jessica's heaving chest. It was now Jessica's turn to lie back and receive Rachel's desperate ministrations. Rachel squeezed the large white orbs together, licking down the sides and underneath before turning her attention to the enlarged nipples. Jessica squirmed in delight as Rachel sucked each one as well as squeezing them between her fingers.

Jessica said breathlessly, "Please go down and suck my pussy. I am so close that I just need your tongue to bring me to orgasm."

Rachel did as instructed and slid further down until she was positioned above Jessica's throbbing cunt. Now it was Rachel's turn to be surprised as Jessica's pussy was two mounds of smooth flesh with a soft channel between them hiding her labia.

Intrigued, Rachel separated the two damp mounds to reveal perfect lips just waiting for her hot tongue. Jessica spread her legs further and her pussy transformed into an opening flower with a small bud at the top. Rachel buried her face into the soft flesh with her tongue searching the sensitive areas inside. She moved up to the small clit, enticing it out of its protective covering, as Jessica began moaning and writhing under the onslaught. Jessica raised her open legs and brought them together over Rachel's shoulders, encasing Rachel's head between her thighs. As Rachel continued sucking and licking Jessica raised her lower body pushing her now throbbing pussy into Rachel's face.

Suddenly Jessica squealed in ecstacy, her entire body going rigid in orgasm, her pussy flooding Rachel's face with the release of her natural juices. Rachel slowed her oral teasing as Jessica's body gradually relaxed and her hands pulled Rachel's face away, urging her to slide back up for a kiss.

Rachel slid up alongside Jessica's body until they faced each other lying on the bed. They moved closer, breasts and nipples rubbing together, as they kissed gently, nibbling each others lips. They gradually became more passionate as tongues licked lips and fingers massaged breasts. They entwined legs, rubbing pussies against the soft flesh of each others thigh.

Jessica moved her hand slowly down between their joined bellies, gradually forcing Rachel onto her back until only their lips and breasts were together. Jessica's hand then continued down to Rachel's swollen pussy lips forcing her legs apart as she played with the sensitive flesh.

Disengaging lips Rachel lay back, eyes closed, enjoying the feeling of Jessica's toying fingers. Suddenly they were replaced by a firm cock head inserting itself into her cunt. At first she thought Bob had snuck in and decided to join them but she also realised that this was not quite as thick as Bob's cock and didn't have quite the same feel.

Opening her eyes and sitting up on her elbows the first thing she saw was a red rubber dildo being guided into her by Jessica, who was now concentrating on ensuring it slid easily between her lips. Jessica smiled at Rachel and said, "I wish I had a photo of the look on your face. I haven't used this double beauty for some time and thought you might like it."

Rachel enjoyed the sensation of the dildo stretching her pussy and watched in fascination as Jessica lay back opposite her, legs open and pussy lips slightly apart. This was certainly something new to Rachel and she felt a surge of excitement as Jessica moved towards her inserting the other head between her own soaked lips. Gradually it disappeared inside her leaving only the shaft connecting their sensitive genitals.

Jessica slowly sat up, the dildo inserting itself further as her thighs lay over Rachel's. She leant over and took Rachel's arms, pulling her up into a similar position. Rachel began to breathe harder as the shaft pushed further into her. This was a very different sensation compared to a real cock.

Jessica was now in full control and put her hands on Rachel's hips, pulling their bodies even closer together. Jessica guided Rachel's arms to curl around her hips and arse while she did the same to Rachel. Rachel seemed in a trance and Jessica whispered to her, "Now pull me towards you until we are completely joined."

Both bodies came closer as first breasts and nipples rubbed together then stomachs came together. With Rachel's pussy sitting so high on her body Jessica was able to make her lean back slightly so that her raised pussy lips could caress Rachel's. Jessica slowly rubbed up and down, clit contacting clit, pussy pressing against pussy. The dildo was now fully inserted into both bodies and each small movement caused it to move against sensitive areas that had never been touched before.

The combined assault on their bodies was swift and the pleasure was almost intolerable. They both hugged each other and kissed deeply, tongues searching each others mouth. Lips then separated as both lovers began to pant and tried to force the dildo even further into their bodies. This created even more intense rubbing between clitoris' and both women erupted in orgasm, their pussy lips contracting around the shaft, their loins now rubbing in spasms until their pleasure slowly subsided.

Both lay back, savouring their shared ecstacy and abstractedly fingering their swollen, engorged pussies. Rachel said breathlessly, "That may not have been as good as a real cock but it was awfully close."

Jessica replied, also breathlessly, "I forgot how good that could be. It has been so long since I have tried the real thing I can't make a comparison. Is Bob really better than that?"

Before replying Rachel slowly pulled the dildo out of her hot pussy and gently rubbed the head around her wet lips and erect clit. Now feeling totally relaxed and enjoying the sensation of the gentle rubbing she said, "Bob is very gentle and patient. He can move his cock inside in so many different ways that I sometimes feel I don't know my own body. But what I really missed was his hot cum filling me up or exploding in my mouth or over my body."

Jessica, now also rubbing her pussy with the dildo said dreamily, "I used to like that part of fucking and I do miss it if I think about it. Maybe I can have a lend of Bob and see what I have been missing."

Rachel chuckled and said, "I'm sure he would agree to that. You are the first "other" woman who has turned him on in a long time. Perhaps we can surprise him as I expect he will be back here shortly."

Jessica swung around and gave Rachel a peck on the lips before saying, "You are such a wonderful wife, allowing your husband to brighten up an old ladies cruise."

Rachel giggled and responded with, "You aren't getting him all to yourself and you aren't such an old lady. Not with that body. I may share him with you."

Both women were now in a dreamy mood and gently kissed as their fingers played over each others body causing spasms of pleasure in different areas.

Suddenly the mood was broken when Bob entered the cabin.

Turning around as he shut the door, he stopped to look at the unexpected vision before him of Rachel lying full length with legs wide open and Jessica sitting up next to her with the sheet instinctively pulled around her nakedness. He smiled and said, "Well sweetheart, you said you would arrange a surprise for me but this is outstanding. Two beautiful naked women in my bed. What else could a man ask for?"

Rachel, still toying with her swollen lips, said, "Jessica came to apologise for last night. She thought I could help her break the ice and get her in the mood while you were out. She was very concerned that she had been out of circulation so long that she couldn't get back in. I can assure you that that is certainly not true and she has the most beautiful body as well."