Cruising

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Feeling that he was now much harder she decided that she still wanted his fully erect cock in her pussy. She released his ball, repositioned herself and encircled the skin between his body and his balls with her fingers. Cupping the balls in her soft hand she gently pulled them away from his body until the skin was tight over his scrotum.

Still holding his now straining shaft in one hand she kissed and licked over the taut skin making Bob jerk and moan at the effect. While still servicing his balls she again began stroking his hard shaft which made Bob writhe and jerk in pleasure. Breathlessly, he said, "Oh yes. Keep doing that! I can feel the cum building in my balls. I didn't think I could get so hard again after yesterday."

Not wanting him to cum just yet she released his scrotum and stopped stroking. Getting herself into a kneeling position she now saw that his cock was pointing into the air, well clear of his body. There was a pool of clear liquid on his belly and she said, "Now I have you where I want. I am desperate for your dick in my cunt but I wanted it as hard and thick as possible."

Jessica then positioned her legs either side of Bob's body and lowered her wet pussy down onto his hot shaft. She moved backwards and forwards covering him in her juices from his cock head to his aching balls.

When satisfied that he was wet enough she raised her body and pulled the soaked cock up until it was pointing to the ceiling. She then lowered her body until the rubbery head was positioned just inside her open pussy lips. Keeping the rigid shaft in position with her pussy she began slowly raising and lowering her body, taking first the head and then, gradually, the hard shaft inside her.

Bob lay back and savoured the sight of his cock disappearing between her lips and the large breasts swaying as she worked him inside of her. When she had taken about six inches she stopped, leant over and tongue kissed him passionately. As she slowly straightened up, she said, "I have taken a seven inch cock, but it was not nearly as thick as your monster. I feel like I am full but I am determined to take all of you inside me, so just let me work at my own pace."

Happy to oblige, Bob began playing with the large, soft tits and hard nipples. Jessica raised her body, releasing a few inches, before driving back down to recover what she had lost plus another inch. Bob placed both hands under her swaying arse to provide support as she moved back and forth, stretching her pussy to accommodate the swollen flesh.

Gradually she took inch by inch, wondering if she was large enough inside to take all of him, until her sensitive lips were being scratched by his hair as she sat on him. He released her arse as she smiled in triumph, panting from the exertion and the pleasure.

Bob said, "Congratulations, not everyone can take it all inside. Now very slowly lie down on top of me as your pussy adapts. You might even cum because your lips are open wider and your clit is more likely to rub on me. That's ok. I am ready for it and it will probably relax you a little."

Bob took her by the upper arms and guided her slowly down onto him. Jessica could feel the angle of his cock changing inside her and felt her engorged clit rub along his pubic bone. Her breathing quickened as a wave of pleasure hit her. She felt her pussy contracting and massaging his cock but he remained in control as he guided her into position.

With her tits now flowing over his chest and her orgasmic contractions subsiding Bob said, "Very good. Now stretch your legs out and lie on top of mine."

Slowly she spread her legs out straight and as she closed them a little she felt her engorged pussy tighten around his thick shaft.

Finally she was lying full length along his body feeling a fullness in her pussy she had never felt before. She thought she could even feel it adapting to being stretched further than it ever had been. She also felt contentment at her achievement and wondered what was next, although she did enjoy just lying there with his hands wandering over her back and arse.

They stayed motionless for a few minutes before Bob asked, "How do you feel. Are you ready for some slow sensuous fucking?"

Trusting his experience Jessica responded with, "I am feeling very full of cock and quite dreamy. But I am ready for whatever you have in mind."

Encouraged Bob rolled them over so that he was now on top. Supporting himself on his arms he slowly began moving his cock out of her pussy for about three inches and making short thrusts back in, his huge balls resting along her arse. Each stroke put pressure on her exposed clit and she began to moan as another wave of pleasure approached.

Now he was sure she could take him more easily he lengthened his withdrawal until only the head of his cock remained between her lips. Pushing back in a little faster he could sense she was again approaching orgasm with each union of their bodies. He pumped harder and faster, with his balls now slapping on her arse.

Suddenly she grabbed his arse and held him tight inside as she again stiffened in pleasure. Her pussy again massaged his shaft but he maintained control until she sighed and relaxed.

Now he knew she would do anything he wanted and that she was able to take him easily.

He slid out of her and accepted the show of appreciation as he knelt before her with his enormous cock pointing towards her. He rolled her over onto her stomach and lifted her onto her knees so that her legs were spread revealing her dripping pussy and puckered arsehole.

Bob ran the wet head along Jessica's pussy lips and over her arsehole. While tempted to try this tight hole, he knew very few women could accommodate his size there and, if she was willing, he would need Rachel to help.

Maybe, another time.

Jessica was now on her hands and knees, waiting in anticipation of further pleasure. Bob moved his shaft down to her pussy lips and began to enter her again. Jessica purred with the pleasurable feeling of being filled again and moved her body back, not stopping until he was fully inside.

Content to let her take the initiative Bob held her hips as she moved backward and forward along the hard shaft. As her movements became quicker he moved one hand to her clit and fondled it between his fingers.

In response she leant on one arm and took his swinging balls with the fingers on her other hand. She squeezed his swollen sacks in rhythm to the squeezing of her clit as she felt another surge of pleasure building deep inside her. He could also feel the cum rising in his tortured balls but was determined to hold on for a while yet. As she squealed again in ecstacy he pushed her hand away and held her stiffening body tight, leaning into her and playing with her swinging breasts.

With Jessica now mumbling, "Keep fucking me. I am so full of pleasure. Keep that cock going. I want more. Cum inside me." in a trance like state, Bob pulled out of her and lay on his back under her still kneeling body. Jessica whispered, "No, don't take it out. Don't leave me this way. Cum inside me before I die."

Bob manoeuvred her swollen cunt over his cock and guided her down until his red cock head just touched her lips. Jessica responded by straightening her body and impaling herself onto his hard dick, screaming, "Thank you. Thank you. Put it all the way in." She was now running on remote control as she began rising and falling on his shaft. Again he toyed with her clit while she leant back and fondled his balls.

With her eyes closed and her mumbling becoming almost incoherent Jessica squeezed his sacks ever harder, trying to force the cum out. Almost in pain he felt the sticky fluid rise into the cum channel in his cock. The head of his cock expanded deep inside her as the cum rushed up his cock. It exploded from the head forcing the shaft to slap between the walls of her cunt. Bob raised his arse to force his cock even deeper as the hot fluid splashed over and around the stiff dick and full cunt.

Jessica screamed, "Yes. Yes. Give it all to me." as she felt his cock expand and shoot his load of cum into her. Her eyes glazed over and her body stiffened while her pussy massaged the massive dick, forcing all the cum from the pulsating head. Finally achieving her goal she collapsed onto his chest and whispered, "Thank you. I think it must be rest time now."

As Jessica drifted off to sleep Bob could feel his cock now deflating and much of the cum dribbling from their joined genitals over his aching balls and onto the sheet. Not wanting to disturb her, and being quite comfortable remaining inside her Bob also drifted off to sleep.

*******************************************************************************

Bob blinked his eyes open in the half light of the cabin.

The first thing he realised was that Jessica was still sound asleep and had not moved. His cock was still in her pussy.

The second thing he realised was that it must be late.

The third thing he realised was that Rachel was sitting on the edge of the bed with a bemused look on her face.

She said, with a smile lighting up her face, "Well, the great lover comes back to reality. That must have been one hell of a fuck with the way you two were snoring. I must say that I am impressed with the amount of cum that has dried between your legs. Was she good?"

Bob pondered and replied, "Yes, she was very good. Almost as good as you, but there was one little trick with my balls I must get her to show you."

Just then Jessica stirred, rolled onto her back and said with a big grin on her face, "Just let me know when you want to learn new tricks. Thank you for lending this hunk to me. That was one of the best fucks I have ever had, and is certainly the biggest cock I have ever enjoyed."

Rachel said thoughtfully as she took his deflated member in her hand, "You are most welcome. But I think you have worn it out. I took the liberty of picking up some clothes from your cabin so we can shower and get to dinner. I am starving."

Once showered and seated at their private table, Bob asked Rachel, "How was your day with Johnny?"

Rachel said, "As usual, it was a lot of fun but I am still happy I married you instead. He has a new girlfriend, a local island girl who is only twenty three. You know he likes them young. I thought he might have sent her away for the day but she is very sexually sophisticated and we had some interesting threesomes. No new tricks though, and I am intrigued by what you have in your bag of tricks that we don't know about Jessica."

Secretly pleased she had a small secret from Rachel, Jessica laughed and said, "We still have a few more days at sea before we get home. Maybe we can get up to some mischief in that time."

Rachel responded with, "Looking at Bob earlier, I don't think he will be up to much tomorrow. Besides, he has a lot of work to do seeing he didn't get any done today. I did think of introducing you to Enrico's delightful assets but your pussy looked very red earlier. If this was your first time with such a large cock I don't think you will want another one tomorrow. So I will book us into the spa and massage rooms for a few hours. They have some marvellously soothing creams and techniques which I think you will appreciate."

After dinner Rachel and Jessica agreed to meet at the large top deck pool around 10 for a swim before heading to the spa.

DAY 6

Bob and Rachel had awoken early and took breakfast on their balcony after showering. Bob had dressed ready for work and Rachel had put on a black one piece with legs cut high and just two braces like straps running from the front waist to the back waist just covering her nipples.

Rachel said, with a bit of concern in her voice, "Was she really that good? You must have been at it for hours and I haven't seen your cock so red and shrivelled for a long time."

Bob roared with laughter and replied, "My Darling, she was absolutely fantastic. At first it was like fucking a virgin, she was so tight. But, I tell you that she has been around with some of the tricks she knows. I really had to concentrate or I would have cum like a schoolboy on his first date. I am still turned on by her and maybe we could go outside our rules just this once and keep in touch after the cruise. Don't be concerned. You are my one true love and I will never see her again if that is what you want."

Bob leant over and gave her a passionate kiss in confirmation.

Rachel relaxed a little and said, "I will need to think about that. But I do like her. And you can see her tomorrow as I am working on something for the day. That's why I have booked Jessica and I in for one of Conchitas massages with her magic creams at 11.00 today. Maybe you should get a bit of rejuvenation from Conchita as well this afternoon. I am going to need you at your erect best tomorrow. After all you don't want to be outdone by Enrico, do you?"

Bob smiled and said, "I like the sound of that. I will book in for later this afternoon when I have finished up my work schedule. But now I had better get going."

As he got up he again gave Rachel a passionate kiss and said, "I love you." before going out the door.

Even though she had had a wonderful session with Johnny yesterday, Rachel still felt she was the odd one out. Although it was too early to meet Jessica she decided to go to the pool area and see what attractions were there this morning.

Taking a sun chair at the pool Rachel sat down in her nondescript sun dress and surveyed the scene. She noticed Freddie and Debby from the dinner table so long back, two male off duty crew members she knew by sight and a small number of husbands, wives and newlyweds taking in the sun.

Standing, she slowly pulled the sun dress over her head and threw it next to the chair before putting on her sun glasses. As she adjusted the straps of her swimsuit, ensuring her nipples were covered she surreptitiously surveyed the pool area again. She was pleased to see that she had the attention of most of the males, and a number of females with the revelation of her scantily clad body.

She now lay back on the sun chair and her generous breasts spread each side of the straps. She almost heard the withdrawal of breath as most of her audience waited in vain for her nipples to reveal themselves. She smiled to herself as her temptress ego was restored and closed her eyes, satisfied that she could still be a focal point of attention.

Within minutes a sultry female voice said, "My, aren't you drawing attention from the pool patrons. You look so spectacular I could almost ravish you myself."

Rachel replied without opening her eyes, "Oh Jessica, this is just a little thing I picked up in Paris. Why don't you pull up a chair for a short while and take some sun. We are booked in for a massage at 11.00."

Jessica stripped off her sun dress revealing an adjustable yellow bikini top and a small brazilian string bottom with ties each side. The top had been adjusted to reveal her large breasts but still cover her nipples. The bottom was just covering her pubic hair and shaped itself around her pussy.

Jessica said, "I am looking forward to the massage. My pussy feels like that of a bride on her wedding night. How do you handle that big cock all the time?"

Rachel replied, "Lots of special massages and an adjustable pussy."

Aware that Jessica had taken a lot of the attention away from her Rachel suggested, "Why don't we have a short dip and cool your hot pussy?"

Both women walked slowly to the pool edge, aware they were attracting a great deal of attention from a number of both men and women at the pool side. After sliding into the cool water they both swam a number of lengths until Rachel realised that massage time had arrived.

She stopped at the ladder, stood and adjusted her costume straps to ensure they covered her now erect nipples. As she climbed from the pool she called over her shoulder to Jessica, "Time to go and get pummelled."

Her wet costume clung to her body, her nipples indenting the straps and the bottom curving around her arse and outlining her pussy lips.

As Rachel began towelling off Jessica was also adjusting her top and revealed every curve as she walked delicately towards Rachel. Rachel watched Jessica in appreciation and thought how lucky she and Bob were to find her when she could have had any man and most of the women who were observing her show.

After towelling off they threw on their clothes and left the pool deck, revelling in the attention they had received.

Rachel led Jessica to the spa and massage rooms and the receptionist called Conchita as they walked through the door. Rachel introduced her to Jessica and suggested they have a spa and shower first and then a long relaxing massage. She also suggested that Conchita should look after Jessica as she had spent most of yesterday fucking Bob. She would be happy to be looked after by Angelita, her second favourite.

Conchita smiled and said, "First time with Mr. Bob? He is a very big boy and you have had much stretching. No worry, I will fix you ready for tomorrow."

Jessica was intrigued by what was happening tomorrow and assumed Rachel had organised something for their last day. She replied, "I don't know what is happening tomorrow. I guess Rachel forgot to tell me, but it sounds like I need to be fuckable by then."

Rachel nodded and said, "All in good time. Let's get started. We will be happy to share rooms, Conchita"

Conchita pulled out two large fluffy towels and requested, "Can you please go to the change room and strip down for your sauna first?"

Once this was done and they only wore their towels Conchita took them to the private sauna. She instructed, "You will go into the sauna for five minutes before Angelita and I come in and perform a small massage."

Rachel led Jessica into the steaming room and after Conchita shut the door Rachel dropped her towel and sat naked on the bench. Jessica followed Rachel's example and they both sat slightly adjacent to each other and studied each others bodies now glistening from sweat. Rachel said, "You certainly have a fantastic body. I can understand why Bob is so enamoured with you. You have the most wonderful pussy I have ever seen, but it does look very red and needs a little tender care. Conchita will fix that. You really must have stretched yourself in more ways than one"

Jessica smiled and responded, "It was so worth it. I admit that I am like a teenager with a crush on both of you but I probably should tell you that it was no coincidence that we hooked up. I actually know a couple called Jane and Andy who you enjoyed a cruise with you last year. They are in their early forties and Jane has long red hair, small tits but tight pussy and Andy is very fit and has a six inch cock and really knows how to put it to good use."

In surprise, Rachel shouted out, "I remember them; they were a lot of fun and were willing to do anything. I guess they told you to look out for us."

Jessica said, "Yes, they did. You may not be aware but I am very well off financially and must be very careful who I fuck with so I don't get caught with someone just after my money. I did make some discreet enquiries before the cruise and found you two also have a sizeable personal fortune, so I thought I would be fine joining you in bed.

Rachel laughed and said, "That is the least of your worries with us. So I guess it was no accident that you were sitting on Bob's towel at the beach. But what puzzles me..."

"Time for short massage and plunge pool ladies," Conchita called out as she came through the door with Angelita. "Now just lie on your back on your towels and spread your legs. Your pussy lips are now nicely swollen with lots of blood flow from the heat and need a soothing rub down."

Both masseuses gently rubbed a white gel over Rachel's and Jessica's pussy lips, working it into the swollen flesh. Conchita said, "This is my own secret formula and it will make you feel much more comfortable and fresher. It will get you ready for our special massage later on."