Cruising

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jessica giggled between mouthfuls and said, "I thought I had experienced every sexual experience possible but I have just realised that I have never had a meal with two gorgeous men with huge erections. Rachel and I must do something with them shortly."

Bob responded with, "I'm sure we will think of something. Don't forget you need to orgasm according to Conchita."

Jessica said, "I don't think that will be a problem. But speaking of Conchita, where did you find such a talented lady?"

Rachel said, "She was on our very first cruise, as was Enrico. However we didn't find out about either of their talents until last year."

Jessica pondered and replied, "I wonder if she would like a job onshore. As you may be aware I run a number of weekend parties at my country retreat every so often and she could make a fortune with that magic gel. You would also be a big hit Enrico and I would certainly make it worth your while."

Enrico laughed and said, "Your offer is tempting but I think I would prefer to remain at sea and service all the special people on my cruise ship. You could ask Conchita but I think she also enjoys her freedom at sea."

Rachel asked quizzically, "I have heard about your parties but I thought them figments of someone's imagination. Is it true that you always have a number of genuine virgins available and men who rival Enrico and Bob for entertainment?"

Jessica smiled as she finished her meal and said, "Can't give away any home secrets but Bob and Enrico more than match anything I have had at a party. Why don't you come to the next party and stay the weekend. It is on in three weeks and I will send a car for you."

Not waiting for an acceptance she turned back to Enrico and demanded, "If you are not going to come back with me then you better put that beautiful cock to good use and come back to bed with me."

They both arose from the table and Jessica took Enrico's erection in one hand and led him back to the bedroom. Bob and Rachel looked at each other and laughed.

Rachel said, "I can't believe Jessica is behind those almost mythical parties and we have been invited to the next one. I am almost as excited about that as I am about our next foray into the bedroom."

She leant over and kissed Bob, her tongue playing with his, as her hands slid along his hard shaft. In response he massaged one breast with one hand and fingered her wet pussy lips with the other.

Breaking their kiss they also made their way to the bedroom, Rachel still stroking Bob's cock. On the bed Enrico was flat on his back and Jessica was sitting facing him and riding his erection by rising and falling along his shaft. Her breasts swayed with the movement and her pussy lips quivered as the hard flesh moved between them.

Bob and Rachel stopped to take in this erotic sight before Rachel went over and knelt above Enrico's face. She lowered her pussy to his lips and ran her fingers over Jessica's swollen nipples and swaying tits. She could feel Enrico's tongue running along her pussy lips and licking her clit.

She then lay along Enrico's body and began licking the joined cunt and cock. Her tongue flicked along the exposed shaft and each time Jessica plunged down she flicked out at her clitoris.

Not to be left out Bob stood next to Jessica and fed his cock into her mouth. She took the large head between her lips and sucked it in so her tongue could wash around the rim and tease the rubbery flesh. She slowed her humping down so she could get more of Rachel's tongue on her clit and also so she could fondle Bobs hanging balls and slippery shaft.

Both women were starting to breathe heavier with the assault on their clitorises and could feel the tension building again. Not ready for her relieving orgasm yet Jessica released Bob's and Enrico's cocks. She knelt on her hands and knees and licked along Enrico's shaft, sharing the huge cock with Rachel.

Both women ran their tongues along the wet flesh and kissed each other around the dripping head. Bob knelt behind Jessica's raised arse and slid himself between her pussy lips until he had fully entered her hot cunt. He then began rhythmically pumping her with his balls swinging against her clit on each stroke.

Enrico could now feel the cum rising in his balls with the teasing tongues and lips but was also not yet prepared to release his sperm. He slid out from under Rachel and copied Bob in kneeling behind her raised arse. He also slid into Rachel and began rhythmically pumping with his swinging balls caressing Rachel's clitoris with each stroke. He reached around and squeezed and massaged her full breasts and pinched her large nipples.

Enrico could feel the cum rising again but was determined to bring Rachel to orgasm first. He withdrew his stiff cock and lay on his back under her dripping pussy. Taking hold of her hips he pulled her wet cunt down to his face and sucked the swollen outer lips. He nibbled along the slippery flesh until his lips found her erect clit. He sucked it into his mouth and ran his tongue over and around the pink mini cock. Rachel bucked at the contact and slid back and forth along his face. Enrico inserted two fingers inside her and rubbed along her g-spot. This, combined with the attention being paid to her clitoris, pushed her over the edge and she stiffened as an orgasm erupted within her.

Now she couldn't control her spasming body and pushed her soaking cunt into his face as he continued providing such profound ecstacy with his fingers and tongue. Slowly she regained her senses and slid off him, almost exhausted. She turned around, lying beside him and took his cock in one hand, sliding it up and down the rigid flesh. With Enrico still toying with her pussy she took him into her mouth and managed to swallow the first six inches of head and shaft.

Now Enrico raised his arse trying to force his entire shaft into her mouth. Rachel sucked and tongued the head and shaft in her mouth and slid her hand along the remaining shaft from his balls to her lips. She then got into a rhythm with her mouth sliding along one part of his cock and her hand along the other part, trying to coax him to orgasm.

She knew he was teasing her by stiffening his body and holding back the cum she so desperately wanted. She released his shaft and ran her hand over his balls. She could feel the cum filled nuts rise as they prepared to release their load and knew he couldn't hold off much longer. Then Jessica reached over and curled her fingers around the skin joining his balls to his body. She squeezed them inside her cupped hand while pulling them down and said, "Now run your tongue around those tight nuts and feel the cum rushing out."

Rachel licked over the sensitive flesh and Enrico called out, "My God. Where did you learn that?"

She felt the cum leave his balls and charge along the thick channel running along the bottom length of his shaft. Jessica released his balls and Rachel moved her mouth back over the expanding head, ready for the hot fluid now seeking release. Enrico moaned in relief and a strand of cum exploded from the expanding head. This was the first of many that rapidly filled her mouth until long strands began running out of the corners of her lips and dripping over his shaft and balls and pooling on his flat stomach.

Rachel released the jerking cock which was still erupting cum, now over her face and directly over his body. Jessica could not hold off any longer and pulled away from Bob to lie on the other side of Enrico. She too took the squirting head into her mouth and tasted the salty liquid.

When her mouth was full she took hold of the shaft and directed the final streams of sticky cum over her breasts. Both women swallowed their prize and began to lick along Enrico's cum covered body and sticky balls. White liquid still ran from the purple head but his balls had finished pumping out the cum. Jessica licked up a drop of cum from the still full head before Bob rolled her over onto her back, his rock hard cock urgently pounding into her soaking pussy.

Enrico, now completely fatigued lay back as Rachel licked along the softening cock, enjoying the taste of the sticky fluid. Realising that Jessica and Bob still needed to climax she rolled over to Jessica and licked Enrico's cum off her chest before moving down to the joined genitals. She parted the engorged pussy lips from Bob's sliding cock and ran her lips along his hard shaft, taking the bulbous head into her mouth as he pulled out. She then directed it back into Jessica's cunt and took her clitoris between her lips running her tongue over and around the sensitive flesh.

The combination of pounding cock and sucking lips sent Jessica over the edge. Screaming in ecstacy she raised her pussy off the bed and up to her tormentors. Her cunt lips massaged Bob's cock as Rachel grabbed his swinging balls and squeezed them with her fingers. Bob stiffened as the cum began to push for release from his balls. Jessica's pussy continued sliding and massaging along his cock as her climax gradually receded.

She felt his cock expand and shoot the first strands of hot cum deep inside her. She could feel the cum filling her before Rachel pulled his jerking cock out and it shot loads of white, sticky liquid over her pussy, across her pubic hair and onto her heaving breasts. One strand landed on one raised nipple and she took it to her mouth, savouring the flavour which was a little sweeter than Enrico's.

As his pumping cock slowed and the sweet cum slowed to a flow Rachel took it into her mouth and sucked the remaining fluid from his balls. Bob collapsed, exhausted next to the sleeping Enrico and also drifted off to sleep.

Rachel and Jessica kissed, exchanging the pools of cum in their mouths and Rachel lay along Jessica's cum covered body spreading it between them. With one final peck she rolled off Jessica and curled up ready for sleep. Jessica drifted off as the cum dried on their exhausted bodies.

DAY 8

Bob awoke to the sound of Rachel humming as she came from the bathroom.

She had just showered and was dressing when she noticed him stirring. She came over, dressed in a g string and bra, and gave him a long kiss before ordering, "It's time you had a shower and dressed. It's 8.00 and we have been in port for two hours. Enrico and Jessica left ages ago."

Bob smiled as he recalled yesterday and rolled off the bed into the bathroom.

Once he was showered and dressed they went to the port side of the ship to watch the passing crowd. As they were usually one of the last off this had become a ritual on each cruise.

Bob watched Freddie and Debbie go down the gangway and hail a taxi, still not the best of friends. He was admiring Debbie's firm arse in the painted on jeans when Rachel nudged him and directed his gaze further along the roadway.

He saw a large black limo with a chauffer standing at the open back door. The chauffer smiled and gave Jessica a little more than a friendly welcome home kiss. She responded by running a hand discreetly over his arse. As she entered the car she turned and gave a wave to the couple before the door closed and she was whisked away.

Rachel smiled at what was in store at the party in three weeks and wondered what other tricks this mysterious lady had up her sleeve.