Cruising

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jessica giggled, "You have such soft fingers. I bet you are exceptional in bed. Mmmm, my pussy is feeling so cool but tingly."

Rachel laughed and said, "Conchita is magic in the bedroom and Angelita is almost there too, with both men and women. Unfortunately, you won't get to try her out this trip but I am sure there will be other trips. But by the time she has finished with us here we will both be feeling very sexy and be ready for anything."

Conchita finished and ordered, "Now both up and into the plunge pool."

As she sat up Jessica noticed Rachel's pussy was almost a bright red. Looking down she saw hers was the same and she became a little concerned that she had been badly burnt by the cream. However when she began following Conchita to the next room the tingling changed to a super sensitivity and she thought she would cum with each movement.

Rachel watched with amusement and said, "Follow my lead. Walk very slowly and try to keep your thighs apart a little. Whatever you do don't touch yourself or we will have to pick you up off the floor."

Conchita ushered them to the plunge pool with a bemused smile and ordered, "Now, slowly slide into the water until you are seated. It will feel very cold at first but you must stay there for five minutes to get the full benefit. You must not touch your pussy from now until I have finished with you."

They both slid into the pool emitting cries of pain as the cold water covered their still super hot bodies. Slowly their bodies adjusted to the temperature and they both lay back, now savouring the cooler liquid.

After five minutes Conchita ordered them out and back to the sauna for a further five minutes.

This time Jessica noticed that her pussy felt numb and that it was now more a purple colour and that the swelling had subsided.

Once back into the sauna, after Conchita had left, Rachel said, "As I was about to say, what puzzles me is why you left so quickly on the first night when Bob and I were so obviously ready to fuck all night?"

Jessica looked pensive and responded with, "I am truly sorry about that. I was all ready to go back with you but I had run my hand over Bob's trousers in the theatre and felt his huge cock just waiting to be released. Now I have had a number of well endowed lovers over the years but none of them were that big. I guess I just panicked at the thought of trying to take it at my age, in front of you."

Rachel began to speak but Jessica interrupted with, "I know I was wrong now, and I admonished myself next morning. That's why I came back to you and then was happy just to get a chance to see how gentle and caring you both are. I had decided after our threesome that I would like to take Bob at my own pace while you were ashore. I hope you don't mind."

Rachel gave her a friendly kiss and said, "I don't mind at all. It was probably a great way to try him out and I hope you are ready for some more."

Jessica quizzed, "Just what have you got lined up for tomorrow? You are being very secretive."

Before Rachel could reply Conchita walked in and instructed, "All right. Five minutes are up. Time for special massage. Are you both ready?"

Rachel opened her legs and looked at her cunt saying, "I certainly am."

Jessica followed her lead and was surprised to see that her pussy lips were now showing and were a soft pink and dripping with juices.

Rachel said, "She looks very ready!"

They were lead to the private massage room and made to lie face down on separate tables. Conchita and Angelita firstly towelled down their charges then dripped warm oil over their naked backs. Almost in unison they began kneading and massaging the tortured flesh to sighs of relief.

After around fifteen minutes the masseuses had progressed to their arses.

They applied more oil which pooled in Rachel's and Jessica's arseholes and ran down between their slightly opened thighs and over their wet pussies.

Jessica squealed and said, "Oooh. That oil is so soothing. I have completely lost all soreness in my pussy."

Both masseuses then worked on their arses, kneading the flesh and occasionally running their fingers around the arse holes before sliding them gently inside. This brought moans of pleasure and an automatic response of opening their legs further. The towels beneath them began to soak with pussy juices; however Conchita and Angelita bypassed the sensitive flesh and continued down the soft thighs and legs.

They kneaded the soles and squeezed the toes, giving each a kiss when they finished.

Conchita then ordered them to roll over and lie on their backs. She and Angelita then began massaging around their necks, ears and upper chest before moving to the swell of their large breasts. They massaged around the flowing orbs, squeezing them together, pushing them up from underneath but always avoiding the raised nipples.

Their oily fingers caressed around each breast and gradually worked their way to the centre. They encircled the swollen areola, still without touching the nipples, while they gently blew on the whole area.

This caused the nipples to expand even further and both women began moaning in pleasure. Looking up Jessica exclaimed, "I have never seen my nipples so big. Oh, what a turn on!"

Suddenly the masseuses covered the swollen area with their mouths, sucking the nipples in and running around the sensitive flesh with their hot tongues. Rachel and Jessica convulsed in pleasure which continued unabated when their other nipples received the same treatment.

When Conchita and Angelita eventually released the tortured flesh both women experienced a blush over their chests and a warm, relaxing feeling over their whole body.

The massage continued over their abdomens towards their pussies. Expectations increased when oil was poured over their wet lips and the supple fingers worked their way around each set of lips. Unexpectedly the masseuses continued to massage down their thighs, dashing their hopes and causing them to plead for relief in this most sensitive of areas. Conchita and Angelita just smiled as they again worked their way down to their feet.

When finished the masseuses opened the women's legs and Conchita inspected the now red and swollen pussies.

She said, "Good. Your clits are now like small cocks. It is time to turn you into seductresses but I warn you not to orgasm or you will not be ready for tomorrow."

Conchita and Angelita each took a black dildo out of a drawer and began to roll the head and shaft in a thick light blue gel that seemed to sparkle.

As they coated the dildoes Jessica closed her legs and asked anxiously, "Are you going to put that inside me? What is it made of?"

Rachel responded, "Don't worry, Jess. This stuff will make you feel so good you will be able to fuck every man on this ship and still be ready for more. You will have complete control and will be well lubricated and supple the whole time. I will give you a hint and tell you our lovers for tomorrow will receive a similar treatment for men."

Not totally convinced, Jessica opened her legs and Conchita slowly rubbed the gel coated dildo along her soft pussy lips. Jessica felt her pussy warming up and when the dildo was inserted inside her and rolled between her lips she felt that warmth spread inside her like a slow motion climax. But it remained there, flowing and ebbing but not demanding satiation.

Conchita pulled the dildo out and said, "Good, you are nice and warm and your juices are flowing. You will be ready for anything for the next twenty four hours. I will just make sure that you will achieve the desired heights of pleasure."

She then retracted the hood around Jessica's clitoris and rubbed the tip over the engorged flesh. Again Jessica felt the warmth rise within her but it was slowly building until Conchita withdrew the dildo and allowed her to settle back into a mood of tranquil sensuality.

She saw that Rachel was in a similar euphoric state and Conchita pronounced, "You are both ready now for your lovers. You should return to your cabins and sleep until your dinner arrives, which I have already organised. Your nipples, pussy and clitoris are most sensitive now and you should not touch yourselves or wear any underwear until tomorrow evening."

Conchita and Angelita handed them their clothing and a small paper bag containing bra and panties. She continued, "You will sleep very soundly tonight and I have organised breakfast in Rachel's suite tomorrow for nine o'clock, just for you two. You will need to get to her suite Jessica just before that time. After breakfast you are to run a bath and bathe each other until your lovers arrive. As Rachel is aware, I will keep Bob under my control until then."

Jessica said as she dressed, "Conchita has mentioned lovers. I guess one is Bob but who is the other?"

Conchita smiled conspiratorially at Rachel and said, "You will just have to wait Darling, but I promise you will not be disappointed. Now off to your cabin so the gel can weave its magic while you sleep."

Both women left, walking slowly and deliberately, trying not to cause too much friction on their nipples and pussies. Jessica said to Rachel," I feel like I am a walking sex machine. I am just so ready for love."

Rachel giggled and said, "Wait until tomorrow when it all comes together. Why don't we go back via the pool area and you will see what affect you are having, particularly on the male population."

The noise from the large number of people now in the pool area dissipated noticeably when the two women slinked through the area. While it was obvious they were braless with their erect nipples pushing out the fabric of their clothing it was impossible to determine they weren't wearing any panties.

Irrespective, they attracted most attention as they walked through and Rachel flipped her dress, briefly displaying her naked backside, as they entered the corridor to their cabins. Both women giggled like schoolgirls having just done something naughty. As Jessica opened her cabin door they gave each other a cuddle and kiss and Rachel said, "See you in my suite in the morning at nine o'clock. You will be feeling absolutely delicious after a long, glorious sleep."

*******************************************************************************

Meanwhile Bob had just entered the spa area and was greeted by Conchita who took him to the private spa area.

Once there Conchita said, "Mr Bob, we have done this before. Here is your towel. Can you please strip down in the dressing room and proceed to the spa. Please wait there for five minutes and then I will come and get you for the plunge pool."

Bob smiled at the memory and said, "How could I forget. I am looking forward to your ministrations."

After stripping down in the dressing room he tied the towel around his waist and proceeded into the private spa. To his surprise he found their private butler, Enrico, already there, sitting back naked on his towel. He noticed Enrico's cock was already half erect and becoming quite red with the heat. His large balls hung low from his body.

He also took off his towel and sat on it showing that he was also half erect, although not as nearly red as Enrico.

Enrico said, "Hello Mr Bob. I have been given some time off for a special project and must prepare myself."

Bob laughed at the realisation and said, "So, you are Rachel's little surprise for tomorrow. I guess we are going to be serviced by Conchita so we will be at our peak tomorrow."

Enrico gave a confirming grin and slight nod of his head.

Both men then sat in contemplation until Conchita and Angelita came in and said, "Alright, my beautiful boys, lie back and let us massage your cocks before the plunge pool. You are both nice and erect and need some moisturising."

The masseuses again massaged a white cream over the erect shafts which turned them a bright red and caused them to strain to attention. They then massaged the straining heads until they too turned a bright red.

Conchita and Angelita gave each cock a quick kiss and then grabbed the thick shafts and led their charges to the plunge pool. Conchita ordered, "Now into the pool for five minutes then back to the spa before your massage. Just a reminder, you are not to touch your penises."

Both men had experienced this treatment before but they still roared at the shock of the cold water on their overheated bodies and particularly their engorged cocks. Slowly they adapted to the lower temperature but they could feel their genitals shrinking rapidly and struggled not to touch them.

After five minutes Conchita and Angelita returned and ordered them out.

As the masseuses led them back to the sauna Bob noticed that Enrico's uncircumcised cock had now shrunk so much that his now blue foreskin seemed empty and his normally large balls had almost disappeared. Looking in the mirror before the sauna he saw that his own cock was also blue and had almost shrunk into itself and his balls had almost pulled themselves inside him.

Both men sat back naked, savouring the heat in the sauna. Conchita checked each cock and smiled as she said, "Good. You are now almost ready for the final process. We will return in five minutes for your massage. Again, you will not touch your cocks!"

Both masseuses turned and left the sauna while both men lay back, contemplating the next step and hoping it was as good as last time.

After five minutes Conchita and Angelita returned and Conchita ordered, "You will both stay lying back while we check to see if you are ready for the final process."

Without touching they studied the now half erect cocks which had returned to a healthy light brown colour. Their balls now lightly rested on the bench they were lying on.

Satisfied, Conchita said, "Excellent. Follow us to the private massage room."

As expected there were two massage tables in the room with a circular hole in each for their cocks and balls. Both men lay face down, ensuring their genitals were untouched.

Bob closed his eyes as Conchita began the soothing massage of his neck, shoulders and back using copious amounts of oil. From previous experience he knew both she and Angelita would now be naked. His cock hardened as he recalled Conchita's small but taut Philippino body.

While her tits were small they were firm with large nipples. She had a trim stomach and firm arse. Her surprisingly large pussy lips were surrounded by a trimmed patch of wiry black hair and her short legs were firm and athletic.

He then realised that while he had been massaged by Angelita he had never seen her naked and opened his eyes to take in her tanned back and smooth, firm arse as she worked on Enrico. As she bent over and massaged Enrico's back he saw her breasts were larger than Conchita's and swung sensually with the movement. He was unable to see her pussy but knew an opportunity would become available later.

Conchita had now worked her way down his body and was working on his arse while rivulets of oil ran down his balls and cock to the floor. She gradually worked her oiled fingers around and into his arse hole causing his cock to harden even further. She then stroked down the sensitive area between his arse hole and balls making him spread his legs while she fondled the tops of his balls and slightly stretched the skin attaching them to his body.

Knowing by his reaction she was totally in her control she allowed him to relax slightly as she massaged the back of his thighs, legs and the soles of his feet and toes. She then climbed up onto the table between his legs and lay over his body. He could feel her hard nipples and pubic hair running along his skin as she gave him a full body massage. While her body slid back and forth her hands ran along his side and hips, occasionally slipping under him to tease his nipples and pubic area.

He watched Angelita do the same to Enrico until they both slid off and Conchita ordered, "You will now roll over for the most important massage of the treatment. You will feel a great need to play with your cocks but to do so will cause you to miss much pleasure tomorrow."

Both men rolled over and their cocks jutted out rock hard from their bodies, the purple heads straining as a regular flow of lubricant dripped from the hole. Their balls hung low between their legs, resting on the damp sheet on the table. They both consciously kept their hands and arms rigid alongside their bodies. The need to masturbate was almost impossible to deny but Conchita and Angelita began massaging their chests which helped divert attention away from their demanding members.

Again the masseuses worked their way down the tortured bodies, working around their genitals until they finished with a gentle sucking on their toes.

When finished they moved over a small portable table bearing a dish with a sparkling blue gel inside and a medium size dildo next to it. They climbed back onto the table and knelt between the men's legs. They coated the dildoes with the blue gel and then squatted over the hard cocks.

Bob noticed Angelita had a fully shaved pussy with full brownish lips opening into a flower shape, complemented by a large pink clitoris peeking out above them. He made a mental note to ensure she was invited to any future adventures on this ship.

They then began rubbing the toys along their lips coating their pussies with the gel. They then dipped the ends of each dildo into the gel and inserted it deep into their pussies, twisting each toy and working it in and out in a masturbatory action.

Both were becoming more excited and Bob noticed both their clitorises were now as hard as his and Enrico's cocks. He felt warm fluid drip onto his shaft as both women began producing copious amounts of natural lubricant.

With a flourish they pulled the dildoes out and threw them onto the tables. In the same instant they sat on the two hard cocks and enveloped them in their wet lips. They rocked back and forth along the thick shafts coating the straining cocks and dripping fluid onto the heavy balls.

When satisfied with their ministrations Conchita whispered breathlessly, "Now, we make sure you will not cum for a long time."

Without further warning they impaled themselves on the glistening heads, sliding the cocks into their pussies until they were sitting on their abdomens. Both men held their breath with the extreme pleasure and were surprised they didn't ejaculate immediately.

Bob saw that Conchita's pussy was pulsating slightly and he felt a calming warmth spread over his cock and through his body. He saw that Conchita was controlling her own orgasm and he knew the gel would produce extreme pleasure but would stop him from cumming for the next day or so.

Conchita relaxed slightly and smiled, knowing her treatment was working fine. She said, "What a wonderful tool you have Mr Bob. Now you will be able to provide the lovely ladies with much pleasure for your last day."

"You will now both go back to Enrico's cabin where you will have a meal and sleep tonight. You are not to touch your own, or each others, cocks. I will let you know tomorrow morning, after I send breakfast, when the ladies are ready. You are to only wear those robes hanging up over on the wall and nothing else."

With those instructions both masseuses released their cocks and slid off the beds. Bob was surprised to see both of their cocks were now semi erect although he still felt very raunchy but also very tired. He and Enrico slipped on their robes and proceeded to Enrico's cabin as instructed.

He grinned as he closed the door and saw Conchita and Angelita climbing back onto one of the beds, dildoes in hand.

DAY 7

Jessica cursed the ringing sound filling her head as she surfaced from a deep sleep.

Realising it was her cabin phone she leant over and took it from its cradle. Conchita spoke slowly but forcefully, "Jessica, it is time for you to arise. You must shower and be at Rachel's cabin in thirty minutes. Breakfast will be delivered at nine am. You must only wear the robe you wore yesterday and not touch your pussy. Just let the warm water run over it. Do not towel it off. Rachel is expecting you."