Cruising

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jessica sat listening to the dial tone as her head cleared and she recalled what was happening. Realising she had slept for over twelve hours she made her way to the bathroom, excitement building in anticipation of an exceptional day.

After luxuriating in the warm shower she checked her body in the mirror and was pleased to see that her nipples were still erect and her pussy glistened with a mix of shower water and natural juices. Checking her watch she realised she only had a few minutes to get to Rachel's cabin. As instructed, she threw on her robe and made her way down the corridor.

Reaching Jessica's cabin she found the door slightly ajar and knocked as she called out, "Anybody there. I have arrived as instructed and I am starving for a number of things."

Rachel called back, "Come on in and close the door behind you. Breakfast has just arrived so I can help you with some of your hunger immediately."

Closing the door behind her she found Rachel sitting on her balcony, stark naked, with a large tray of food on the table in front of her. Jessica said, "Were you like that when breakfast was delivered? I guess that is why the waiter had a huge grin on his face as he went past me."

Rachel just grinned and motioned for Jessica to join her. Jessica dropped her robe on a chair and sat on it, enjoying the morning sun on her now naked body. They both served up breakfast and enjoyed the sight of the others body as they ate.

Finishing her meal, Rachel said, "I have been instructed to run a warm bath for us to share by ten o'clock. I am told we will be joined by our guests at ten fifteen."

With a mischievous look on her face she uncurled from her chair and went to the bathroom. Jessica noticed it was almost ten as the water began running.

Now even more excited she called out to Rachel, "What, or who, can I expect to welcome into my bath, besides you."

Rachel came to the door laughing and said, "All in good time my dear. Maybe you should come in and make sure the temperature is right for you."

Jessica came in and tested the water through a myriad of bubbles and declared it just right. Scooping up a handful of bubbles she rubbed them playfully over Rachel's breasts before giving her a quick peck on the lips.

Rachel returned the favour as Jessica stepped into the bath and slowly lowered herself into the warm water. She stiffened as the water covered her pussy because of a pleasurable heat being generated from her pussy over her whole body. Although like an orgasm it had a more tranquil effect and she started to yearn for a hard cock inside her.

Rachel had already experienced this sensation before and reminded her, "Don't forget you can't touch your pussy yet. I will come and join you and massage your tits while we wait for our lovers."

Rachel also stiffened and succumbed to the heat as she settled into the bath opposite Jessica. She reached out to Jessica's bubble covered breasts and began a gentle massage, squeezing the quivering orbs together and rubbing her thumbs over the stiff nipples. Jessica felt the heat rising in her body again and leant forward, kissing Rachel with an urgency she had not experienced for many years.

They slid closer together with tongues searching each others mouth and hands fondling each others breasts. Their nipples rubbed together and the sexual heat built up in both of them. They broke away, both breathing erratically, both whispering they needed a stiff cock.

Jessica brought Rachel's heaving breasts to her mouth and nibbled around each erect nipple. She took one into her mouth suckling it and licking it with her tongue. Rachel moaned in pleasure as the other one was subjected to similar treatment. Jessica continued teasing by sucking the nipple and the surrounding flesh into her mouth while pulling the tit away from Rachel's chest.

Rachel arched her back forcing her quivering flesh into Jessica's face. Jessica continued to nibble and suck on both tits before pulling away and pushing Rachel back. Rachel lay back in the bath, her body covered by the rapidly disappearing soap bubbles. Jessica rose up on her knees and knelt upon Rachel's stomach, her gaping cunt open to Rachel's view.

Rachel could see it was still lubricating and she was tempted to take it into her mouth and tongue Jessica to orgasm. Knowing this would spoil everything, and anticipating the boys would be here very shortly, she instead pulled Jessica over onto her so that her face was now covered in Jessica's sensitive flesh.

While she sucked the hard nipples and tongued the soft flesh Jessica began humping slowly back and forth along Rachel's stomach. Rachel could feel her soft pubic down and hard clit rubbing along her stomach just above her own pussy. She knew she couldn't hold off much longer before pushing her further down so their pussies could rub together and provide relief.

They again passionately kissed and just as Rachel was about to relent there was a rustling at the cabin door and Bob called out, "Are you here because we are ready to fuck any beautiful women we find."

Excitedly Jessica clambered off Rachel and knelt at the side of the bath watching the door to see who came through.

As Rachel sat up she called out," There are two sex starved kittens in the bathroom so you better come in with cocks at the ready."

The bathroom door slowly swung open and two anonymous bodies with large, thick cocks jutting out above huge hanging balls appeared. Both cocks swung as if searching for pussy with their single eye.

As the door swung further open Bob and Enrico revealed their identities and Jessica squealed with delight, "It is Enrico. That is the surprise. How wonderful. My God, his cock is as big as Bobs!"

Rachel laughed at her wonderment and said, "I hope you like your surprise but don't forget to share. Enrico is actually an inch smaller than Bob but has a slightly thicker girth. We compared cocks last cruise, but that is a different story."

Enjoying the sight of the two cocks advancing towards them Rachel said, "Why don't you come over and let us lick up some of those juices dripping from your pricks before we let you ravish us."

Needing no further invitation Enrico stood before Jessica and Bob before Rachel, their swinging cocks and hanging balls above the upturned faces.

Enrico said, "You are not to touch us with your hands but only with your mouths and tongues. Similarly we can play with your tits but can only touch your cunts with our cocks for the first time. We have been instructed to follow your bidding until then."

Needing no further encouragement both women rose off their haunches until the straining cocks were pointing straight at them. Jessica's tongue licked out and retrieved some of the sticky fluid flowing from Enrico's cock. When her tongue was covered she slowly drew it between her lips and swallowed with her eyes closed.

Savouring the flavour she throatily said, "I always did love pre cum and yours is particularly tasty. I can hardly wait to try the real thing."

She then leant forward and covered the bulbous head with her lips, taking just the glans into her mouth. She washed it with her tongue sucking in more juices. Enrico threw his head back with the pleasure and moaned, "Girl, you have the most talented mouth I have had in a long time. I am really looking forward to fucking you."

Jessica withdrew her lips and teasingly replied, "Not yet lover. I have full control and I want to get you panting for it."

She then proceeded to lick her way down the shaft to the swinging balls. She continued down and sucked them into her mouth, also washing them with her tongue.

As Jessica enjoyed her oral attack Rachel was also busy licking and kissing her husbands cock and balls. She normally preferred to squeeze and massage his balls while sucked his cock but enjoyed running her mouth along his shaft and over the head hands free. Suddenly she let him go, stood up and climbed out of the bath. She sat on the edge; legs open so both men had a good view of her pussy, and presented her tits to Bob's cock. She enveloped it in her soft flesh and began masturbating him by applying pressure to both her tits. His hard shaft ran between the two tits and she licked out each time he thrust forward, taking copious amounts of fluid into her mouth.

Jessica also stood and stepped out of the bath taking Enrico into her arms and pressing into his firm body. She kissed him passionately and felt his huge cock pressing along her stomach almost to her breasts. She ran her arms over his taut arse and pulled him in even closer, toying with the tight flesh. He played with her hard nipples and cupped her arse with one hand.

She whispered into his ear, "I think you need to stick that cock into my pussy because I can't keep my hands off you. I am getting hotter and wetter and want to play, kiss and suck you, but I can't, for some reason, until we fuck."

Enrico, Rachel and Bob laughed. Having already gone through this a number of times they knew the reason but couldn't say.

Rachel purred and said, "Jessica, drag Enrico's arse onto that bed and get him deep inside you. You will then understand."

Needing no further encouragement she dragged Enrico into the bedroom and laid back on the large bed, legs wide open, revealing her self lubricated cunt. Enrico knelt between her legs enjoying the sight of her slippery pussy and aimed his cock head at the welcoming pussy lips. He slid his thick shaft deep into her in one swift movement and lay on her in a missionary position.

They both moaned at the extraordinary pleasure as a heat emanated from their joined genitals and flowed through their bodies. Enrico rolled them to a side by side position but neither were able, or willing, to move any further. They both lay in each others arms savouring the feeling engendered by their joining which was like a slow, constant climax. This created a feeling of calm and serenity. However in the background there was still a feeling of urgency which would only be sated by their mutual orgasm.

Rachel led Bob onto the bed, smiling at the joined couple in a blissful trance. Aware that they would shortly be in a similar state they spooned together with Bob entering Rachel from behind. As his stiff cock slid into her they both sighed at the pleasure, Bob cupped her breasts, and lay very still engulfed in the experience.

Unaware of all time Jessica stirred slightly and almost fainted as Enrico's cock seemed to be growing and expanding inside her. It seemed to fill her entirely and stretched her pussy lips so wide that her clitoris was rubbing along the shaft. Or was it that her clitoris had expanded and grown so that it now rubbed along the swollen shaft.

Enrico whispered, "Now that you have experienced the warmth we are now free to fuck and fondle with our hands."

Unsure of the reality she felt an excitement stir within her and a confidence that she could cope with anything. Enrico slid back an inch or so and she almost fainted with the intense pleasure emitting from their joined genitals.

He rolled her back into a missionary position and began sliding in and out of her slick pussy. She responded with her own movements as she savoured the continuing ecstacy which showed no signs of peaking. Their fucking gradually increased and she could now feel his huge balls banging on her arse with each stroke. This created another pleasure point which somehow added to the ecstacy.

Enrico suddenly stopped deep inside her, after what seemed hours of pumping and exquisite pleasure. He raised his body off hers, still joined to his cock and felt a pillow being slid under her hips. This forced her pussy to face higher and he was now able to sit back while still keeping his shaft imbedded.

She was now on full exhibit to his gaze and felt another tinge of excitement, wondering what was coming next.

To her surprise Rachel began kissing along her hip and across her abdomen just above her soaked pussy pelt. Enrico was still slowly sliding between her pussy lips with his now bent shaft. His large cock head would almost exit the wet flesh before pushing back inside in an enjoyable rhythm.

Rachel now began to lick down Jessica's pelt until her tongue was flicking over the sensitive clit and the thick shaft. Both Jessica and Enrico screamed in ecstacy at this new assault on their genitals. Enrico began to increase his rhythm at this new assault and reached over Rachel's raised back and began toying with her pussy. She gave out a muffled cry and began nibbling, sucking and licking harder and faster.

Jessica had closed her eyes at the intense pleasure when she suddenly felt something hard, but spongy, pushing at her lips. She opened her eyes to see Bob's cock sliding along her mouth seeking but also giving its own pleasure point. Her tongue snaked out and ran along the engorged shaft. Bob stopped and stiffened, his cock even increasing in girth as a shudder of pleasure ran through him.

Jessica took the dripping head between her lips and sucked some of the copious fluids down her throat. Her mouth took more of the head in, her lips stretched to maximum, until they curled around the spongy, sensitive ridge just before the shaft. Her tongue ran over the rounded head as she sucked the sensitive flesh. She took his hanging balls in one hand and gently squeezed and tugged the cum filled nuts inside.

Bob howled in pleasure and tried to push his cock further into her sucking mouth. Jessica managed to take another inch of shaft before gagging on the head filling her throat. He shallow fucked her mouth, withdrawing until only the tip was between her lips then pumping further back in until half of his cock filled her mouth.

As Jessica's mouth began to tire from the stretching she grabbed the shaft and withdrew it from her lips. Holding it up she licked down the bottom of the head, nibbling where it joined the shaft and continued licking along the large cum channel. She licked the sensitive area where his scrotum connected to his shaft then licked her way to the heavy balls. She took one between her lips and sucked it into her mouth as her hand masturbated his shaft.

Releasing her captive she took control of its twin and also rolled it around in her mouth feeling the nut expanding as it filled with more cum.

Suddenly Enrico pulled his cock out of her pussy, taking away a central source of her pleasure. She released Bob's balls and looked up to see Enrico approaching the kneeling Rachel from behind. Enrico's huge cock entered Rachel's wet pussy and filled her up to his balls. Rachel stopped licking Jessica's cunt and froze as the pleasure overwhelmed her.

Jessica, almost in panic, moaned, "You can't leave me like this Enrico. I felt so full and could feel a climax coming. Now I am just hanging with a sexual build up having nowhere to go. Oh please..."

Bob interrupted and crawled between her open legs where he leant on his elbows so he could look directly at her hot cunt. He said, "My, this pussy is actually pulsating and look at the juices flowing."

Leaning forward he flicked his tongue along the wet lips and pursed his lips over her erect clitoris, sucking it into his mouth.

As his tongue teased the mini cock Jessica tensed, grabbing his head and moaning, "Oh yes. Suck my clit. Lick my cunt. But please then put that fat cock into me. I need to be filled with your meat."

Always ready to please Bob rose up and knelt before her, his cock moving from side to side, searching for her pleasure hole. Taking the shaft he probed between the pussy lips with the large head and then inserted his cock up to his balls. Holding for a minute as Jessica settled down he began to slowly pull out, rub her clit with the lubricated head, and thrust rapidly back in again, his balls slapping on her arse.

As Bob got into a rhythm Jessica began to anticipate each thrust and rose up to meet him. They both felt the heat rising again from their joined genitals and it spread through their bodies heightening their sexuality. Bob slowed, withdrew his cock and lay behind Jessica. He re-entered her from behind and they both tensed, her climaxing pussy sucking his cock which was jerking in orgasm but not ejaculating. After some minutes they both relaxed, feeling an amazing calmness and drifted off to sleep, still joined.

At the same time Enrico was pumping Rachel from behind with an ever increasing tempo. Rachel reached under her and grabbed his swinging balls, tugging and kneading them to heighten his pleasure. As with the others they both felt the heat begin to envelop them and Enrico's body stiffened as his cock expanded with the heat. Rachel's pussy sucked on his cock which now filled her completely before she too succumbed to the ecstacy and collapsed onto the bed, immediately falling into a deep sleep.

Enrico collapsed next to Rachel and also slept, his cock now shrinking back to normal but his balls spread on the sheet still full of cum.

*******************************************************************************

Some hours later the cabin door slowly opened and Conchita and Angelita ushered in two waiters carrying meals for the lovers. These were placed on the balcony table and after the waiters were dismissed the two masseuses made their way to the bedroom.

A wide grin appeared on Conchita's face at the sight of the four naked bodies on the bed. Jessica lay on her back next to Bob, legs wide open and one hand holding his now soft shaft. Enrico lay angled on the other side of her but she still managed to also hold his soft shaft with her other hand. Rachel lay next to Enrico on her stomach.

While Angelita prepared a white paste in a bowl they had brought with them Conchita inspected each set of genitals, pleased they were all a healthy pink and still exuding lubricating juices. She was pleased that there was no sign of semen and assumed they had all enjoyed the ultimate pleasure before their bodies shut down on them.

She now had to awaken them slowly and anoint their genitals in the paste Angelita was now preparing. She could only leave them in their highly sexualised state for twenty four hours as their bodies would not cope with being in a state of constant sexual tension for any longer. The paste would serve as an "antidote" and return them to normalcy.

Once awake they would still be incredibly horny but also very hungry. Once they had eaten they would be instructed to once again retire to bed and fuck to normal climax which would release the tension built up inside them.

Once the paste was ready Conchita and Angelita sat on the bed and gently removed Jessica's hands from the flaccid shafts. Taking a hand full of paste they began rubbing and kneading it into each cock and over the thick balls.

The two men slowly awoke to the cooling effect on their cocks, which had now stiffened slightly, and smiled at the two masseuses. When they were fully awake the same paste was rubbed over the two women's pussy lips until they both stirred. Once awake the two men were instructed to slide their semi erect cocks into Jessica and Rachel and hold for a few minutes to spread the paste internally.

Once Conchita was happy that the paste had taken effect she instructed them, "There is food and drink on the balcony table. Please partake in this nourishment and when you have finished return to here to finish your experience. As the others would know Jessica you need to now achieve normal orgasm to release the sexual tension built up inside of you. Failure to do so could cause your body to shut down completely as it will not cope with the continual tension."

With that advice Conchita and Angelita left the cabin and the two couples retired to the balcony, remaining naked, to take their meal.

Once settled they served themselves and ate silently, each acutely aware of the sexual tension building again. This became even more evident with Bob's and Enrico's cocks gradually expanding to their fully erect state.