Cruising

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jessica chimed in with, "I didn't think I could take another cock after so long but Rachel told me that you would be slow and gentle, as if fucking a virgin. So I thought that now would be as good a time as any while I am ready for action. Maybe you can strip down and join us."

Bob smiled, his cock rising to the occasion and stripped down at the doorway from which he hadn't moved. As he walked into the light towards the bed his fully erect cock stood out before him, large balls hanging full of sperm.

On seeing his ten inch shaft Jessica sucked in her breath and in a panicked tone said, "You didn't say it was that big. I won't get that inside my pussy after so long. Maybe this isn't such a good idea."

Having heard this before, Bob responded with, "Maybe Rachel and I can fuck and she can show you a few tricks. If you feel more like it later then we can slowly reintroduce you to some long slow fucking, at your own pace."

Relief showing in her face Jessica coquettishly asked, "Would you mind if I touched it. I haven't ever seen such a big cock and would love to feel it."

Bob responded by turning slightly so it pointed directly at Jessica and said, "Be my guest. Perhaps you could help in putting it into Rachel's wet pussy and see how she takes it."

Still holding the sheet over her Jessica hesitantly reached out with one hand and let her fingers stroke the purplish head which caused his cock to harden even further. In awe she stroked down the shaft to his wiry pubic hair and over his large balls.

For the first time since his teen years, Bob could feel that he was losing control and that this might not be a long lesson. He didn't know why Jessica made him feel this way but he was summoning all his experience to stop coming all over her soft fingers.

Rachel had now moved further onto the bed and had a large pillow under her back which raised her pussy for easier access. Sensing that Bob was struggling she said throatily to Jessica, "Why don't you bring that dick over here and help it soothe my hot pussy?"

Jessica wrapped one hand around the thick shaft and forced Bob to kneel on the bed between Rachel's outstretched legs. In order to keep her balance Jessica released the sheet which fell to around her hips revealing her breasts swinging with the movement.

Now it was Bob's turn to gasp at this alluring sight and he automatically reached out and fondled one of the white orbs. Jessica smiled welcomingly and pulled Bob closer to Rachel so that the large head was just touching her wet lips. Slowly she rubbed it up and down, just inside the swollen flesh, coating it in Rachel's flowing juices.

As she did this Bob realised that Jessica was more experienced than she had let on.

Rachel let out a small moan at the contact and said, "I need that cock deep in my pussy. Stop teasing me Jessica and force him to put it in before I go mad."

Jessica laughingly replied, "Rachel, I think you might have to wait a little bit. I need to get this cock very wet and I need to get closer to see how you take it."

Now in full control she removed Bob's hand and lay flat on the bed, her face so close to the almost joined couple that Bob felt her hot breath on his dick. One hand toyed with her smooth back and full arse cheeks while he waited for her next move.

She slowly pulled him towards Rachel until only the head was fully inserted between her lips. Again she moved it up until it was pushing against Rachel's swollen clit. With her other hand she pulled the thick lips apart to see that the slit in his head was rubbing up and down the enlarged nub. Bob began moaning at the sensation and Rachel was trying to move her body up to increase the friction.

Jessica gently blew on the touching genitals and both lovers arched their backs at the sensation, trying to insert Bob's cock deep into Rachel's pussy.

Jessica knew that any more teasing would result in orgasm for both, and she didn't want that yet, but she still needed to exert control. She moved his cock lower and began to again slowly feed the shaft into the hot pussy. She was amazed when all ten inches was fully inserted and made a mental note to ask Rachel how she did that.

Jessica murmured, "Now Bob, let me see how slowly you can go if you want to sink this monster into my pussy at some stage. I don't want either of you cumming until I give the ok but I do want you to both start building up the tension."

Bob began slowly withdrawing his cock, with Jessica regaining control of his shaft, until the head was again just inside the soft pussy lips. Jessica stopped him and directed him back deep into Rachel. They did this a number of times under Jessica's close scrutiny, with both emitting low moaning sounds of pleasure as the sexual tension heightened.

At this stage Jessica had sensed that they were both close to losing control and decided to see if she could get them to cum together. As Bob began withdrawing his shaft Jessica parted Rachel's saturated lips and licked her tongue over her swollen clit. Rachel's body spasmed at this new sensation and when the head of Bob's cock was in close proximity Jessica stopped him from moving and kissed and licked both sensitive areas.

This proved too much for them and Rachel raised her pussy in ecstacy, forcing Bob's quivering cock deep back inside. Jessica continued her assault on the joined flesh as Rachel stiffened in orgasmic delight, her pussy muscles massaging Bob's rock hard cock. Bob also stiffened as the hot cum made its way up from his balls and began ejaculating inside Rachel.

Waiting for this moment, Jessica grabbed the pumping shaft and pulled it from its sheath. As it emerged it spurted white cum over Rachel's engorged pussy lips and over her now heaving belly. Jessica watched and waited until the force of the ejaculations abated and the warm creamy liquid began to just flow from the slightly softer cock.

She licked at the flow, taking a string onto her tongue and into her mouth before taking the head between her lips and sucking the remaining fluid from Bob's balls. Bob held her head as the sticky fluid filled her mouth, draining down her throat and overflowing between her lips onto Rachel's still quivering cunt.

When the flow had subsided Bob released her from his grip, pulling his now deflating cock from her mouth as he collapsed onto his back next to Rachel. Jessica toyed with the strings of cum pooled on Rachel's body, licking some off her fingers and massaging most of it over Rachel's pussy and belly.

Bob and Rachel kissed deeply as their breathing returned to normal, gently playing their fingers over the others tingling body. Jessica knew that it would be a short while before they came back to reality and decided to shower before returning to her cabin to prepare for dinner.

Just as Jessica began dressing after her shower Rachel walked in and gave her a big kiss before pulling back and saying, "Thank you for today. I think you are a lot more experienced than you make out and I am sure you would take Bob's cock with ease."

Jessica said, "It was my pleasure in more ways one. I am not sure if I am big enough to take that monster but maybe we can try next time. I feel more at ease now I have seen how much self control Bob has."

Rachel responded with, "Good. Now Bob is ordering room service and we will eat on the balcony tonight. Can you please let Enrico in and he will set everything up. Don't go teasing him or he is likely to fuck you on the couch. Bob and I will have a quick shower and meet you on the balcony."

With that Bob walked in, cock now hanging limply, and Jessica exited.

Within minutes there was a knock at the door and Jessica let Enrico in with the dinner trolley. Confirming they wanted dinner on the balcony he set everything up and opened the wine, pouring Jessica a glass. When their fingers touched as he passed the glass to Jessica she felt a tremor of desire and noticed he was appraising her with his dark Latin eyes.

As he scanned her legs in the shorts to her cleavage in her t-shirt she asked, "Do you like what you see?"

Enrico smiled and said, "If I may be bold enough madam, you are eminently fuckable and I would be happy to pleasure you in any way you please."

Just then Rachel and Bob came from the bathroom and Rachel said, "Enrico, you aren't trying to seduce my guest are you?"

Knowing the answer she further said, "Not tonight my gorgeous man but maybe later in the trip. Now go and seduce one of your other rich customers."

Enrico began to leave, a slightly disappointed look on his face, when Rachel gave him a passionate kiss and grabbed his covered cock before saying, "Now go before I change my mind. I have a busy day on shore tomorrow."

As he closed the door they sat down and began their meal.

Jessica asked, "Are you going ashore tomorrow. I have been to these islands a few times and wondering whether I will just stay on board unless you have something more interesting in mind."

Rachel said, "I have an old lover on these islands I normally spend the day with whenever we are here. It's sort of a catch up and living out some old times. I think Bob was going to catch up on some research for his next series of talks on the next cruise, weren't you darling?"

Bob nodded and said, "Yes, but I could show you around the town at some time if you wanted, Jessica."

Jessica responded, "Maybe. Let's just leave it and I might catch up tomorrow, depending upon how energetic I feel."

Finishing dinner, Jessica left for her cabin and Rachel and Bob climbed into bed for an early night, totally exhausted.

DAY 5

Rachel stirred as a spark of sunlight reflected off something directly onto her face. Blinking at the blinding light she sat up slightly to see that it was the sun reflecting off a tin roof on a building at the wharf where the ship was obviously moored. She was being picked up by Johnny at 9.00 am and jumped out of bed, quickly dressing, after seeing it was almost 8.45.

Fortunately she had showered last night but smiled at the prospect of a shared spa later in the morning. She leant over and gave the still sleeping Bob a peck on the cheek before racing out the door.

Twenty minutes later Bob stirred from his slumber. Feeling the bed next to him was empty he guessed Rachel had already left and it was later than he thought. Not particularly concerned he lay back, gently fondling his soft cock and drained balls and reflected on yesterday.

Obviously Jessica was much more experienced than she had let on. It had been a long time since anyone had brought him to climax so quickly. Hopefully he would have another opportunity to make love to her in the near future.

With his cock refusing to respond to his ministrations he decided it would be opportune to get some breakfast at the coffee shop and start work immediately. He also vaguely recalled a promise to Jessica to show her around town, but he didn't expect she would show her face until after lunch.

As he rolled out of bed there was a knock at his door. Putting his robe on over his naked body he thought it was probably the cleaning staff, although the Do Not Disturb sign was on the door.

Opening the door he was surprised to see Jessica dressed in a floral sun dress which just came to her knees.

Walking past him into the stateroom she said, "Hello Bob. Can I come in? You look a little startled."

Bob stammered, "Uh, I wasn't expecting to see you this early. Can you give me a few minutes and I will get ready so we can go to town."

As he closed the door and turned, Jessica pulled her dress over her head, revealing her naked body underneath. She said, "Oh Bob. I don't want to go to town. I thought that as Rachel is away today we could get to know each other a little better. I expect you might be a bit slower after your effort yesterday, which will give us an opportunity to explore all sorts of interesting things."

With that she dropped her dress to the floor, walked over and untied Bob's robe before wrapping her arms around him and giving him a passionate kiss. Bob responded by cupping her arse and pulling her into him so that her breasts pushed against his chest and her trimmed pubic hair tickled his slightly interested cock.

As they kissed she slid his robe off and one soft hand enveloped his shaft, her fingers gently rubbing over the sensitive ridge at the back of the soft head. Getting little response Jessica pulled away and pouted as she said, "It looks like he wore himself out yesterday. This looks like a long and interesting session and I might need all my skills and experience, but it should be a lot of fun. Now why don't you come over here and relax me a little."

She then pulled him over to the bed by his cock and lay on her back, pulling him down next to her. They again kissed deeply with tongues sparring in each others mouth. Bob ran a hand over Jessica's breasts, fingering the hardening nipples before moving slowly down over her stomach. He toyed with her trimmed pubic hair and then continued to the prize between her open legs. Being so used to Rachel's large lips he registered surprise at the smooth edges of Jessica's pussy and thought he would have to investigate further.

Breaking from their kiss Bob nuzzled an ear before kissing his way down her smooth neck, under her chin and up to the other ear. Jessica came out with whimpers of pleasure and waited for his next move. He again kissed down her neck and over the top part of her chest. As he moved across her chest he lay atop her open body, supporting his weight on his arms. His soft cock lay along her pussy which caused her to tremble in anticipation.

Bob slid down her body as he kissed her soft tits. He gently sucked firstly one nipple, then the other. He kissed around the sides of the flowing flesh and nuzzled under each one where it joined her lower body. He squeezed them together and ran his tongue between them before returning to the now erect nipples. Jessica continued her moans and ran her hands through his hair, directing his tongue massage to the most sensitive parts.

Still massaging her breasts with his experienced fingers he slid a little further down, licking over her soft stomach and abdomen until his lips found the soft hair above her mound. He used his teeth to graze over her short hair and nibble the flesh just above her cunt. In expectation Jessica began to moan louder and breathe a little faster causing her breasts to ripple in his hands.

Enjoying the obvious power he had over her, he left her tits and forced her legs a little wider. He continued to lick and kiss down her inside thigh, taking care not to touch her pussy. His tongue left a silvery trail down her thigh, behind her knee and over her calf. He ran his tongue over the bottom of her foot and began gently sucking her toes, one at a time.

Jessica was no longer relaxed. Her breasts were heaving with the excitement and she was murmuring, "Please come back and bring me off. My pussy needs your talented tongue. Please. Please"

Bob said quietly, "All in good time" and raised both her legs and placed her heels together which opened her pussy to his full view. He gasped at the sight of the now swollen and wet lips which just revealed another row of lips inside. He had never seen such a beautiful cunt and decided it was time to get to know it a lot better.

He moved his lips to her other toes and over the bottom of that foot. He then proceeded to lick his way back down this leg until he was back to the fine pubic hair. Jessica was still pleading for relief and he ran a finger lightly down the crease causing her to moan even louder and raise her lower body in an attempt to have his finger enter her.

He moved back and watched her pussy as it pulsated slightly with the sexual tension. He ran both hands under her hot arse and raised her to his lips. His tongue ran along her crease to her arse, savouring the flavour of her juices. On its return it forced its way between the lips causing Jessica to jerk and moan even more.

His tongue moved up inside her and stopped just before her clitoris. His fingers opened her pussy to his close up gaze and he found the protective covering over her clit. His fingers traced their way along the edges of her pussy and he blew gently over the wet skin.

Jessica screamed, "Don't stop. Put your fingers in deep. Is your cock hard enough yet? Kiss my clit. Please bring me to climax before I die."

Bob considered her demands and decided his cock wasn't hard enough yet but he did insert his fingers deeper into her. He left her clit alone and licked inside and around the now spread lips as his fingers searched deep inside the wet flesh. Pulling away slightly he saw her pussy had now opened like a beautiful flower and the tip of her clit was just showing from under its sheath.

Jessica was now writhing at the assault on her sensitive cunt and was still shouting, "Keep doing that. Oh please lick my clit. Stop teasing me. I need to get off now."

Bob nibbled gently along one lip from her arse, around his soaked fingers and up to her trimmed bush. He nuzzled the soft fur and came back down to the layer of skin protecting her most sensitive part. He ran his tongue lightly along this strip, taking care not to touch the now revealed clit head.

Jessica continued calling out instructions which no longer made sense and her body gyrated to his ministrations. He knew she was almost there and curled his fingers inside her seeking out her g-spot while he took her clit between his lips. He sucked it and ran his tongue over the sensitive flesh.

Jessica began yelling, "Oh yes! Oh yes! Oh, I am cumming. Don't stop! Suck it! Fuck me! Oooh."

Bob stopped as her entire body stiffened. Her breasts were rising and falling with the ecstacy of climax and her pussy clenched his fingers. Slowly she relaxed and Bob edged his fingers out and gently massaged her hot lips. He kissed back along her separated pussy lips and she murmured, "That was so good. I haven't ever been sucked so well by anyone. Why don't you work your way up here for some cuddling while I recuperate? Then I can see if I can get that cock hard."

Bob slid up her body, kissing the hot, soft flesh until he came to her reddened breasts and still hard nipples. He lifted himself off her and lay on his side pulling her onto her side. Her breasts now lay atop each other and he enjoyed himself massaging them and sucking the nipples. Jessie took his head in her hands and pulled him further up until they were able to kiss passionately, their bodies moulded to each other.

Jessica absently ran one hand over his back while Bob played with her soft arse. She playfully nibbled his lips, chin, throat and ears as she gradually regained her senses. Bob pulled her lower body into his and his now half erect cock lay along her trimmed pussy hair.

Jessica whispered, "I do believe you have grown some. Why don't you lie back and let me check it out?"

With that she pushed him onto his back and began nibbling down his neck and over his chest. She was surprised to see that his nipples were also hard and enjoyed sucking and nibbling on each before continuing down his body.

She kissed her way down to his abdomen and the wiry pubic hair. She stopped when she saw his cock lying across his abdomen. She guessed it was already six inches long and thicker than what she remembered. She assumed he was getting excited as some small drops of lubricating fluid were dripping from the head onto his hair.

She moved a finger to the large opening and took a number of drops onto it. She licked the clear, sticky liquid off her finger and savoured the salty taste. She moved closer and her tongue flicked out at the opening, licking along the front of the head.

Now it was Bobs turn to moan as she nibbled down the head and along the cum channel to where his balls joined his body. She kissed down over the large hanging sacks and sucked one into her mouth. While sucking and licking her captive one hand encircled the hardening shaft and began sliding to the rim of the head and back again.