Cruising Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I chuckled. "I would have done the same thing for anyone. I don't feel like I've earned any special privileges."

"Well I do so have some fun with my ass." She said.

I put down my bag and approached her from the foot of the bed. Looking up I enjoyed the view. Her dark skin was separated by the black underwear creating two separate islands of flesh. Crawling onto the bed between her legs I placed my hands on the back of her thick calves. I touched her firmly knowing that a light touch would tickle. Keeping in mind her comment about being too rough with her I took my time advancing slowly up past her knees staying to the outsides feeling her thick saddlebags. I moved together meeting in the geographic center of her ass. I didn't squeeze but I did press down to test firmness. Moving around in mirrored circles and covered all of her butt while feeling her firmness and density. I was getting turned on by all this and I didn't even know her name. I moved my hands down to the backs of her thighs and worked my thumbs up her inner thighs causing a pleasurable moan and some vibrations.

"That feels really good. I like that a lot." She said.

I kept working my hands around causing more moaning and grinding action. I maneuvered so I was laying down so I could put my face between her ass cheeks. Pulling them apart, inserting my face and pulling them together and the entire front half of my head was covered in butt meat. I lowered my face so I could smell her pussy. It had a hearty, musky scent to it which was intoxicating to me. I worked my way around for a bit and then lifted the thong up and to the side. Poking my tongue into her butt hole caused instant tenseness. It wasn't very clean and had a bitter taste to it.

She lifted her head up and half turned to me saying, "No, no, no. The panties stay right where they are at."

Now I was confused. "OK, just what are we doing here?"

"I thought you wanted to play with my ass."

"Yes, it's quite impressive but I thought we might be doing more than that." I replied.

"Do you want me to suck you off?" she said.

Just the way she asked, like she was doing me a favor got under my skin.

"I was thinking more along the lines of mutually satisfying fun." I said.

"Oh no, I can't do that. I'm sorry. I can blow you but that's as far as I can go." She said unsteadily.

"OK, thanks anyway but I like to give as well as receive."

"You really are a gentleman." She said.

She stood up and straightened up her dress. She gathered her things and gave me a kiss on the cheek. "Thank you." She said and left the room.

What the fuck was that? Had to have been one of the most unusual encounters I've had. Well, I needed a shower from between the swimming and the sweating at the park I must have wreaked. Stripping off my clothes I left them on the couch and took a long hot shower to unwind. I was contemplating calling Millie to come by for a visit before dinner. When I was done I tied a towel around my waist and went to pour myself a drink. There was a knock on the door. I figured Sergio was coming by with something. I didn't think twice about it when I opened the door. I was caught totally unaware when I found the black woman who had just left standing in the hallway with a beautiful woman.

"May we come in?" she asked.

"I'm not properly dressed to greet guests." I replied.

"That will not be necessary." She said as the two of them walked into my room.

"I was about to pour myself a drink. Could I get either of you anything?" I asked.

"You have one. We will wait for you." The black woman said.

She went and sat on the couch while the younger woman went to stand near by her. I made a drink and went to sit in a comfortable chair.

"This is my girlfriend Danielle." The black woman said.

Now I understood. "Oh! Listen, if I had known that you were in a relationship I never would have touched you."

The black woman waived me off. "That's not an issue at all. We have an open relationship. We can do certain things like suck a cock but just about everything else we need each other's permission or to be together."

"Technically we are engaged." Danielle spoke up.

"Yes, we are engaged." The black woman smiled. "It's still new so I forget to call Danielle my fiancée. I'm sorry honey."

"Congratulations. Even more reason for me to not touch you. Now, can I assume you came here for more than to announce your wedding plans? What can I do for you?" I asked.

"We want to show you something. It's a little different but we don't want any trouble. Do you think you can remain a gentleman for two more minutes?" she asked.

I was even more confused if that was possible. "Yes. I think so."

"Good, please come and sit next to me on the couch." The black woman said.

I hadn't realized it but she had placed herself so that the open spot was on the side farthest from Danielle. I sat down trying to maintain some dignity while in a towel. Once I was seated Danielle began removing her clothing. She was beautiful. No one could deny that. Her face was perfectly symmetrical, pretty almond shaped eyes, thick lips, long straight black hair down past her shoulders and a perfect complexion. I could not place her heritage. She looked African American, but some things like her behind looked Latin. Danielle untied the shirt from under her boobs and removed it displaying a beautiful batch of sweater meat trying to escape from a too small bikini top. After putting down her shirt she untied the bikini top from behind her back and lifted it over her head placing it on top of her shirt. Her tits were awesome. Very full, at least double D cups and still high and tight on her chest.

After kicking off her sandals she undid the buttons of her white short shorts. This took some work having to work the waist down over her shapely backside. She had a pronounced butt, well-formed and perfectly curvy but it did make for some difficult times in removing snug clothing. With the shorts off she was left in just a bikini bottom. She slid her thumbs into the waist band and worked them downwards. It wasn't until the bikini bottom was near her knees that I saw the penis. They were both watching me intently for a reaction but I did my best to keep a poker face. Once the bottoms were off she placed them on top of the pile of the other clothes.

Danielle stood and looked at me waiting for a response. Unconsciously I did my checklist looking for telltale signs of a transsexual. No Adams apple, no hair that I could see where it shouldn't be, there was no way to tell from the face, I took a closer look at the hands and feet and decided if anything they were the giveaway. It's hard to hide guy hands and feet even with nail polish. But I had to admit that she completely fooled me.

They were both staring at me intently waiting for a reaction. I think I disappointed them both by not reacting at all. Finally, to break the ice I said, "So, she's got a dick. It's not the first one I've seen."

They both let out a long relaxing breath.

"Oh good. You would not believe how badly some guys react when they find out." Danielle said.

I noticed a slight Spanish accent when she spoke this time.

"Well, the day before I got on the boat I met a transsexual for a romp. You can relax, I am not going to hurt you. I am good with it." I said.

With that off the table the ladies relaxed. I found the black woman's name was Shirley. She got up and made her and Danielle drinks at my suggestion. Before sitting back down Shirley removed her dress to show she wasn't wearing anything under it. She explained that after leaving me she went back to their cabin which happens to be identical to mine on the other side of the ship. Shirley explained to Danielle what had happened between us and explained that she really wanted to go to bed with me. But they have a pact. They can suck cock or eat pussy anytime they want but anything else needs prior approval or they have to do it together. Because of the unusual situation of their relationship (they are both bisexual but one of them has a cock) it's difficult to find play partners that share their "open-mindedness". Shirley thought she saw good signs in me and she wanted me but had to get permission. Danielle agreed to come and meet me and depending on how things went would either stay and play or leave Shirley alone with me with her blessing. Once that was decided Shirley took a quick shower, threw on her dress and they came back over.

We talked and told our stories through two rounds of drinks and relaxed with each other. Danielle was stroking her dick hard which Shirley and I took as a sign to get into bed. I explained my limitations that I don't suck cock and to please not put it anywhere near my face. They understood and agreed but Danielle asked if she could bang my butt. Her dick wasn't particularly thick (which was a plus for me) but it was long. Longer than any other cock I had taken. I explained that and she understood. We would only go as far as I was comfortable with.

We spend the next two and a half hours doing just about everything that three people with two dicks could do together. Shirley was the double penetration queen. We did every possible combination at one time or another. I was in her mouth as Danielle fucked her ass and then pussy. I fucked her ass as Danielle was in Shirley's vag or mouth. And I was in Shirley's pussy was Danielle worked Shirley's mouth and ass. At one point Shirley and I were 69ing with her on top as Danielle ass fucked Shirley. I wasn't concerned about Danielle fucking so close to me with the amount of Shirley meat between us. Danielle sucked my cock (very well) and asked me to butt fuck her as she butt fucked Shirley. We switched positions and I fucked Shirley's ass (she loved it in the ass) and Danielle mounted me. She entered me slow and steady like a pro and I felt no discomfort at all. She eased in to me and it felt terrific. When I was ready I told her she could give it all to me and I was told that there was no more left to insert into me. I have to admit that it felt great. Shirley who had been waiting patiently for me to get rammed now encouraged me to fuck her which I did. It took some time but the three of us got into a good rhythm together. The three of us had near simultaneous orgasms. When finished we all spread out on the bed next to each other and rested for a few minutes. Overall it was an extraordinary experience for me. The only "downside" was that in playing with Danielle's tits I could feel the large implant bags inside.

After gathering our strength we got up and had another round of drinks discussing different things. Eventually they dressed and left leaving me naked. I had a fairly strenuous day so far so I decided to do something I rarely do, soak in the tub. Starting the water and refilling my glass I waited for the bath to fill. Climbing in I rested with my drink letting the warm water relax my muscles. There are hot tubs on the ship but I always find young children splashing around in them.

After half an hour or so I stood up and emptied the water as I started the shower for another cleaning. Tonight, in a classic example of poor planning, was the dress up/costume party for the BBW events. I assume that the ship had all the venues booked on Saturday night for its final night at sea for something we definitely didn't want to miss (according to the ships brochures) but I would be glad to. Not being one for dressing up in costumes I took the easy route. I took out my tuxedo and dressed out to the nine's. A French cuff shirt with cull links that matched the studs on my shirt. Suspenders that hold up my socks while pulling down the front of my pleated shirt. Shoes shined to a mirror like finish. I dislike cummerbunds so I have a few vests to wear under the jacket. They range from formal to fun. I prefer full vests to the half vests (the ones open in the back). They are warmer but I think they fit and look better plus I can always remove my jacket. I decided on the formal one. I also had a selection of bow ties and ties for the shirt I was wearing. I have never been able to make a decent bow by hand so I wear the style that is premade and attached with a strap around the neck. No clip-ons for this man. A formal black tie for a formal vest. The pocket square completed the look.

I wasn't sure if this was going to be a masked party but in my pocket I kept a small black mask to be prepared along with the BBW ID still on the strap. I made a mental note to take care while I was eating to not spill anything. One more cocktail and it was time to meet my travel companions for our reservation at Renoir's Restaurant. As I moved through the ship taking the stairs down to the third deck I was getting looks of approval from nearly everyone. Yes, women go crazy for a sharp dressed man. None of my companions had ever seen me so dressed up before. We were seated quickly and we discussed our activities for the trip. Ronnie had been dragging Bob through every gift shop she could find. Laurie, as she put it had been "sowing her oats". She had taken this trip as an opportunity to get as much dick as possible but she has been enjoying the shore excursions as well. Primarily she was going to the all-inclusive resorts to sit on the beaches and relax. Laurie did say that she had a few encounters at these locations but did not go into details.

We ate another good meal and shared some wine. I pried about what was the format for tonight's BBW event. Ronnie, my savior, explained that there is a costume competition but usually only a few people dress up. There will be a fashion show showing off big girl clothing. Since this is the one formal event people tend to dress up in their best like I had done. So I was satisfied but didn't think that I would attend the entire night's festivities. My plans including a good deal of time at Harold's place.

After dinner we all took a leisurely stroll all the way around the deck circling the boat. The night air was nice to digest our meals with. After once around Ronnie and Bob went back to their cabin to change. Laurie joined me as I went to the casino. I always wanted to sit and play cards in a casino in a tux. I wanted to feel like James Bond.

I entered the casino and caught several people's attention. A few of the women looked at me wantonly and the men looked jealous. Laurie and I circled the room once and I stopped at a black jack table. One man at the table turned to me and asked to get him a cocktail. I explained that I wasn't a member of the staff but a passenger like himself. He made a couple jokes at my expense to cover up his embarrassment but that didn't bother me. All the seats at the table were taken so I watched the play of the cards to get a handle on the rhythms of the game and the other players.

Soon the eight deck shoe was empty and as the hand was completed the dealer began the shuffling process. Half of the players at the table stood up and left. I took the seat to the dealer's right so I would be the last player dealt to. Other people were also waiting for seats and quickly the table was full again. The guy who ordered a drink from me was still here and seemed very drunk or high. The table had a $20 per hand minimum. The drunk guy was playing $50 chips for every hand and acting like a big shot. I took out $500 in cash and started off playing $20 a hand.

First hand the drunk hit on 15 and busted with a seven. I had a five and a six and doubled down since no picture cards had been played and scored a jack for 21. The dealer had a seven showing and turned over a five. She had to hit on twelve and busted with another picture card. The drunk scoffed and took credit for taking the low card there by setting everyone else up for the win and everyone should give him half of our winnings for taking one for the team. The rest of the players silently chuckled at that proposal.

Laurie was standing behind me watching the play. After several hands the other players realized that I was playing cards for the table and against the dealer. For example, if a high card was due and odds were in favor of it busting the dealer I would stay on a number normally hit on trying to force the dealer to bust. Overall the strategy was working and the table was winning except for the drunk guy. He became angrier and angrier blaming everyone else for his poor playing. Even after a change of dealers the path continued. The drunk guy started playing a hundred a hand trying to get even but just lost more money faster. The rest of us at the table just kept grinding out about three wins to every one or two losses and increasing our pots. After I had about $800 I took my $500 off the table and started playing $50 a hand since I was playing with the houses money.

Laurie must have been getting bored and tapped my arm. I nodded with understanding and played two more hands knowing that the shoe was nearly empty. I would up about $600 ahead so I tipped the dealer and left to cash out. The drunk prick made a 'can't handle the heat' comment a little too loudly for my taste. I spun around and quietly (but loud enough for the table to hear) tore him a new one blasting his play and losing streak. A few positive comments from the other players and a snicker that the dealer couldn't contain let me know that I had nailed the majority opinion. Laurie proudly followed me to the cashier's window where I exchanged my chips for cash.

We went to Henri's club for the BBW event and I have to say that I was stunned at everything. First, the room was packed. Apparently this is the one event that wasn't to be missed. Next, the variety of outfits was mind boggling. Some people were dressed formally, some in costumes, some semi formally, some overly casual and a surprisingly large segment was in bondage wear. There was one curvy young black woman that I had seen around the ship that was being spoken to by two of the event organizers and two of the ships personnel. The young woman was very dark skinned and wearing a white thong bottom, white spiked heel shoes, a white crocheted shawl over her shoulders and nothing else. I think the problem arose because the shawl had very large openings all over it, large enough to fit a golf ball through. The issue was that her large pendulous breasts could clearly be seen through the shawl. The crew was arguing that this was a family ship and she needed to cover up. She argued that everything was covered. The event staff was trying to compromise that in the club she could wear her outfit but in the public areas she had to cover up. The crew brought a table cloth and told the woman to go to her cabin and find something appropriate to wear through the ship or she would be taken into custody. After more arguing the woman was escorted out of the club by the crew while she wore the tablecloth but discretely flashed everyone she passed.

After enjoying the drama Laurie and I tried to enter the club through all the bodies. Quickly I was attacked by a small, round woman who moved so quickly she was only a blur. She wrapped her arms around my belly and hugged me warmly. Laurie looked at me and I shrugged that I was as confused as she was. In a moment the woman released me and stepped back a bit. Becky was grinning ear to ear up at me. She didn't even try to have a conversation with all the racket in the room and dragged me back into the hallway. We found a quiet spot to talk.

"I have been looking all over the ship for you since the last time we were together." Becky said.

"You know where my room is. Why didn't you stop by or call?" I asked.

"If you were with someone I didn't want to disturb you. That would be rude." She replied.

"I appreciate that but you could have called or left me a note." I said.

"I didn't think about a note." Becky said.

"So what did you want?" I asked.