Cruising Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was concerned that my cock was tainted with Barbie's anal flavorings so I excused myself to head to the bathroom. Again, the bathroom was busy and I had to wait for the sink. The woman who had been in the tub was now sitting on the bowl with a satisfied look on her face. By the time I reached the sink I was semi erect and was giving myself a good washing when another hand joined mine in the cleaning process. The large woman from the tub was rubbing me with a wide smile. I thanked her for her assistance and we chuckled. I rinsed off and dried the best I could. The woman asked if I would like to fuck her. I explained that I was going to see somebody but she convinced me to fuck her for a couple of minutes. She stood and bent over with her hands on the side of the tub and I entered her from behind. Our position partially blocked the door some people coming into and leaving the bathroom had to squeeze by. A few women took advantage of the situation giving my butt a squeeze or my balls a rub but everyone cheered us on. I was holding onto the massive ass I was tearing up for dear life. Despite her large size this woman was quite flexible and her pussy was very wet and very tight. In less than a minute she groaned as she came and her juices splattered out onto my crotch and down my legs exciting me even further. I pounded her stronger causing three more heavy and wet orgasms in the next two minutes. She raised herself up saying that time was up. I was disappointed at the timing but was pleased with the experience. We made our way back to the sink and she helped me wash the juices off my legs. As she cleaned herself up she offered to suck me off or let me cum in or on her ass. I thanked her and declined the offer.

I spent the next hour or so going from woman to woman mostly fucking. With so many women in the rooms they seemed to take care of all the foreplay, licking and sucking. Since dick was at a premium the guys were left to just screwing. I went through about eight different woman banging away with one before moving on to the next one. I didn't have an orgasm during this time but I didn't mind. This is what I had planned on doing at Harold's tonight and I had accomplished my goal. In between screwing's I wandered around. I spotted Tiffany in a 69 position on the floor. Below her was a larger woman greedily licking Tiffany's pussy while middle aged guy was rubbing her ass.

The rooms continued to fill up and space was at even more of a premium. I was getting less thrilled with being there since it was so crowded and there was no space to accomplish anything. Occasionally some woman would stroke or suck my dick for a moment. I noticed that a lot more people from the BBW party had arrived, most were still in what they were wearing earlier in the evening. I saw people in their fashion show attire including the lingerie, some still in costumes (it was bizarre seeing adult sized 'Raggedy Ann and Andy' fucking wildly) and a selection of evening wear.

Somehow Kim found me in the crowd and happily introduced me to Indira, a tiny, slim, dark skinned woman that appeared Indian or Pakistani to me. Both were carrying backpacks over their shoulders and both were wearing BDSM wear. Kim excitedly explained that she had met Indira on board and they shared similar interests which I assumed was pussy and toys. She offered to give me another demonstration for free if she could involve Indira who seemed very enthusiastic about the proposition. I explained that these rooms were overly crowded and I was thinking about making a smaller party back in my room. They were both very excited at the proposition. Giving them my room number I said I would be back there in thirty minutes and there may be other people there which seemed to excite them both even more.

I moved around the room (or tried to) and told a few other people about going to my place. Barbie needed no arm twisting. I found Becky on her knees attempting to suck Ping. She was unsure after she heard that there were other people invited. Ping tried to wrangle an invitation but I explained that this was going to be a small, intimate party. Bernice and Cherilyn were close by so I mentioned it to them. They seemed intrigued but claimed that they wanted to stay at Harold's. Making my way to the main room I found it to be even more crowded. A lot of people hadn't even bothered to get undressed either because they were shy, voyeurs or could not manage to take off their clothing due to lack of space. The bed was completely covered with naked bodies doing all sorts of nasty things with a large audience cheering them on. As soon as someone finished off they left the bed and another person (or two) climbed on. Around the outside of the room people were going at it while being jostled by the others in the room.

I made my way to the couch and found Harold in his traditional spot. Between his legs was a black woman with huge boobs and a beautiful ass kneeling down. Harold's dick appeared to be buried in her cleavage as she squeezed her breasts together giving him a magnificent tit fucking. Next to Harold were two couples going to town on the couch. The first pair the man was seated and the woman was riding him. The second was reversed with the woman seated and holding her own legs to her chest with the man kneeling on the floor viciously fucking her hard. I caught Harold's eye and gave him a friendly waive. Harold began apologizing explaining that everyone who had been to his room before must have invited ten other people. After explaining that I understood I found my clothes and dressed.

Heading to the door I opened it to exit the room and ran right into Shirley and Danielle. They both seemed pleased to see me. I stepped into the hallway but held the door open a crack for privacy in the room and to let these women in after I spoke to them. Explaining that the room was extremely overcrowded and there wasn't room to move but if they would like to come to my room for a more private party they were welcome. Shirley seemed pleased with the offer but Danielle desperately wanted to go into Harold's. Shirley shrugged in defeat and I opened the door so they could enter.

I made my way back to my cabin and gratefully open the door to an empty room. I began undressing and was surprised to hear a knock on the door. I figured that I'd have 15 minutes to shower and relax before people arrived. Fortunately it was only Sergio. He was here to check the ice. I asked that he bring some extra beverages since I was entertaining. He agreed and offered to bring some snack plates as well. I thanked him for his consideration and also asked that if he saw anyone standing in the hallway trying to get into my room to let them in (since I might be otherwise occupied). He understood and was off on his missions. I took a fast shower, dried off and poured a drink. I thought it would be bad form to answer the door naked so I pulled on some boxers. After dimming the lights to a more intimate level I relaxed on the balcony with my drink leaving the glass door open so I could hear the door.

In less than a minute there was a knock. I opened the door to find Shirley and Danielle standing in the hall.

Once inside Shirley spoke up. "We didn't get ten feet into the room. It was just too crowded to move."

"We want to go back after a while when it will be less busy." Danielle said hopefully.

With no hesitation Shirley undressed completely and Danielle stripped down to her panties only. I offered drinks but they had other ideas in mind. Danielle asked about ass fucking me as I ass fucked Shirley before anyone else arrived. The two ladies both explained that they had enjoyed it very much last time and wanted to do it again. With minimal preparations getting lube and condoms into place Danielle went down on to her knees and began to suck my cock while Shirley mouthed Danielle to a fast erection after pulling her panties to the side exposing her dick. The experience seemed very rushed like they wanted this before anyone else showed up. Shirley stood and mounted the bed flat on her stomach. I positioned myself and eased into Shirley's butthole. Once I was positioned Danielle expertly tongued my ass to relax me before she entered my sphincter. Danielle held me tight and began to quickly increase the pace of her thrusts. Shirley and I had very little opportunity to move being held in position as Danielle roughly savaged my ass. Apparently Danielle was locked and loaded and in less than two minutes filled the condom with her cum.

She rested against me as Shirley said, "I knew she couldn't last very long. We had some play time before we left our cabin but I wouldn't let her shoot. She got real excited seeing everyone in the other room but was very disappointed that she couldn't participate. I suggested coming here and she practically dragged me down the corridor."

Danielle giggled, "She knows how to get me going real well. And she knows that if she leaves me unsatisfied I turn into an animal. Hope you didn't mind."

"No, I do like to feel the orgasm in my ass but I would like to work on Shirley's butt for a bit." I replied.

"Yeah, I'd like that too!" Shirley exclaimed.

Danielle giggled and pulled out of me carefully. She headed to the bathroom to clean up and I began to ride Shirley. After an hour or so of various pounding at Harold's I was also ready to unload and Shirley's ass was a favorite target of mine. I tore into her as savagely as Danielle had fucked me. Shirley was white knuckling the bed's comforter as she squeezed and ground back against me meeting my thrusts. She growled through a few orgasms before I let loose a big load that seemed to drip out of me forever.

As I rested on Shirley's back I spotted Danielle leaning against the wall by the bathroom watching us.

"That was hot as hell. I hope later on you will tear into my ass like that." She said.

There was a knock on the door and Danielle looked at me.

"Would you mind getting that please. I'm in no shape to move right now." I said.

Danielle went to the hallway door, wrapped one arm over her boobs and opened the door a crack. Some words were exchanged. She closed the door and turned to me.

"She said her name is Becky and she has Ping with her." Danielle said.

"I invited her. I guess she figured a plus one was all right with me. Let them in." I replied.

Danielle opened the door and Becky brought Ping inside with her. Becky seemed bubbling over with excitement. Danielle closed the door behind them.

"Oh, you're busy. We can come back." Becky said recognizing that I was inside of Shirley.

"No, we've just finished. Come in and have a drink. We have some snacks on the way." I said extracting myself from Shirley who was not moving.

"I hope it's OK that I brought Ping." Becky said as Ping gave me a little waive.

"Yeah, no problem." I replied a little disappointed that there was another cock in the room but what the hell.

I stood up and picked up my glass. "That is Shirley and over there is Danielle."

Hellos were said and cocktails were poured. It dawned on me to ask Sergio for some extra glasses. Shirley stood up and joined us unashamed that she was standing naked. They chatted as I went to the bathroom to wash up. As I was leaving Shirley came in.

"What's Becky's deal?" Shirley asked.

"Middle aged divorced housewife, her ex treated her like shit. She's discovering that sex can be fun and enjoyable again." I replied.

"No, I meant gay, straight, what?"

"Oh. Straight but I think she been enjoying some play with women. I don't think she's up to dining at the Y just yet but doesn't mind if a woman goes down on her. Ask her, who knows how much her horizons have expanded on this ship." I said.

With a mischievous grin Shirley replied, "I think I will. I like breaking in virgins."

With that I went back out to the bedroom. Ping and Becky were still dressed and complimenting Danielle's boobs.

"Danielle, I think you should give them the whole story." I said.

Danielle shrugged and pulled her panties to the side allowing her cock and balls to hang out. Ping's first reaction was to inhale sharply. Becky looked like what she was seeing didn't make sense.

"Is that real?" Becky asked.

Danielle laughed, "Oh yes. Very real."

"But you're a girl, right?" Becky asked.

Danielle looked at me and I nodded. Turning to Becky she explained. "I was born a boy but I wasn't comfortable. I transformed myself to be a woman but I kept this."

"So you are a transsexual?"

"Well, in my opinion no. I consider a transsexual is one who does the full conversion. A male having his penis turned into a vagina or a woman who has a penis made. I prefer the term shemale. I am all woman except for this." Danielle said rubbing her dick.

"But you're such a beautiful woman. Why wouldn't you be all girl?" Becky inquired trying to fit all the pieces together?

"Well, I am engaged to Shirley. I like what I am and what I have." Danielle explained.

"But isn't Shirley a woman?" Becky asked getting very confused.

Shirley entered the conversation. "Yes, I am all female. As long as two people love and respect each other what difference does who has what parts matter?"

"OK, I get that, but isn't it hard to be a shemale and find a man or a woman that wants to be with a shemale?" Becky asked.

Danielle laughed very hard. "Oh yes! I have a hundred stories of men and women flipping out when they find out my secret. But to be honest what usually happens is that they freak out, run and tell their friends about me and then two or three of the friends want to be with me. I usually come out ahead."

"Interesting. Do you prefer to be with men, women or other shemales?" Becky asked.

"It doesn't matter. I can have fun with anyone. Remember, I have something to keep everyone happy."

The next comment shocked everyone in the room. Becky asked Danielle, "May I please suck your penis?"

Everyone was flabbergasted. Danielle turned to me as if asking if Becky was for real. The only thing I could think of to say was, "She's real good."

Ping nodded in agreement.

"Sure, be my guest." Danielle shrugged.

Instantly Becky was on her knees with her hands on Danielle's thighs and gently used her tongue to lift the cock into her mouth. Becky began using subtle tongue motions and moving her mouth around enticing Danielle erect but not letting any of her length to see the light of day. Danielle was soon convinced that Becky knew what she was doing and held her head gently fucking her mouth and throat. There was a knock on the door so I peeked and saw that Barbie was in the hall. I saw no point to pulling on clothing so I opened the door. Barbie stepped in but before I could close the door Sergio rolled a cart into the room. I suddenly felt uncomfortable with Sergio being in the room with naked people (particularly me!).

Sergio rolled his cart in and began to unload the treats he'd brought seemingly oblivious to everyone else in the room. After closing the door I asked Sergio if he could bring in a few more glasses and ice. He turned to face me and maintained eye contact the entire time. I guess he's experienced in these sorts of things. I turned to get Barbie situated when Sergio dropped a bowl of mixed nuts on the floor shattering the glass and spilling nuts everywhere. I was concerned since almost everyone was barefoot. Sergio was a statue, half bent over from removing items from the lower shelf of the cart, mouth wide open starring at Danielle. Becky had apparently just removed Danielle's hard dick from her mouth and was about to stand up when Sergio spotted Danielle's surprise.

"Oh, oh, oh! I am so sorry sir. Please be careful everyone I will clean this up immediately." Sergio sputtered out but not removed his eyes from Danielle.

In a flash Sergio was gone into the hall only to return seconds later with a broom, dust pan and a vacuum. He went right to work cleaning up the mess. We all moved out of his way so he could sweep and then vacuum any shards of glass even going as far to get on his hands and knees to look for anything trace that might have been missed. Meanwhile Becky had brought Danielle to the couch and sat her down. Kneeling down she went back to sucking Danielle off but now was reaching up to play with Danielle's breasts as she sucked.

Sergio stepped over and began his apologies. "I am so sorry for my clumsiness. But when I saw that I was completely in awe. Such a beautiful woman but with a penis. It's not something one see's every day. I assumed it was one woman pleasuring another."

I chuckled, "I understand, kind of catches you by surprise. If you like I'll introduce you."

"Oh, no sir. It is against the rules for staff to interact with the passengers." Sergio replied.

"We both know that is bullshit. I have seen crew banging a lot of guests. You are safe in here, I guarantee no one here will share the secret." I said.

"Well..."

"Why don't we wait until they finish up." I suggested.

"Yes sir. I will put the cleaning supplies away and refresh the food I dropped." Sergio said scurrying into action.

Barbie had removed her dress and was in her traditional black slip. "Hmmm, looks like a whole lot of ladies and not much in the way of penis." Barbie grinned at me.

"Well, more people are expected. This is just who is here so far." I replied while pouring her a cocktail.

"I don't suppose I could get you alone at some point?" Barbie asked.

"To be honest, tonight was supposed to be my bang as much as possible evening. So, I kind of stacked the guest list in my favor." I spoke honestly.

"I understand but I hope I can be at least one of your conquests." Barbie said hopefully.

"Of course." I replied.

"But, you know I am not one to show off in public. I prefer privacy." Barbie reminded me seriously.

"I understand. I am sure we can work something out." I said already working out plans.

"OK, good." Barbie said moving over to the bed.

Ping and engaged Shirley in conversation. Shirley was back on the bed laying on her side completely naked. Ping was sitting on the side of the bed and had his prick out. Shirley was slowly jerking his erection as they had a casual conversation. Barbie sat down next to Ping. In a few seconds the three had repositioned so that Ping was sitting up in the center of the bed with his back against the headboard while both women lay on either side of him both working his hardon with their mouths. Like a practiced event they shared his prick alternating between sucking and licking his shaft. I don't think Ping could have been any happier.

Sergio let himself back in the room bringing Kim and Indira with him. They were wearing sundresses in the hallway which looked pretty ridiculous with thigh high leather boots with spiked heels and thick soles. Immediately the dresses were off and the backpacks were opened. Both stepped into harnesses but without any attachments. I greeted them and made them drinks. Then I brought them around and made a few introductions. When I came to Becky and Danielle, Danielle pushed Becky away as if surrendering. When Kim and Indira saw Danielle's hard cock they both became very excited.

I saw Sergio standing by the food and drink area looking anxious. I reached my hand out to Danielle and helped her to her feet. She was a little unsteady but I brought her over to meet Sergio. I left them alone after my introductions but kept an eye on them. In less than a minute Danielle was in one of the large comfortable chairs and Sergio was kneeling in front of her deep throating every inch of Danielle's long dick.

Shirley had called Becky over to the bed to make it a threesome working Ping's dick. Becky, still in her wife beater shirt and panties, lay face down on the bed between Ping's legs and tongued the underside of his shaft with the other two.