Cruising Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I brought over my drink to Kim and Indira for a talk.

"Nice place you have here." Indira said.

"Thank you. I've been redecorating for months." I quipped.

Indira and Kim laughed. Indira replied, "So, are we going to get to double team your ass tonight?"

"My, so blunt! Actually, truth be told, Danielle just pumped her load into me a few minutes ago."

"In your butt?" Kim asked.

"Yes."

"Oh, I'm kind of disappointed now. We have been talking all day about double teaming someone." Kim said.

"Let's see. Right now we have Ping, Danielle, Sergio and myself who all have dicks attached in here. There is Becky, Shirley, Barbie, and you two with pussies. It would seem to me there is still a lot of places you can jam those things into around here." I replied.

There was another knock on the door. I wandered over and peeked into the hallway.

"You have room for two more?" Bernice asked.

As I opened the door for her and Cherilyn I remarked, "You have impeccable timing. The right people in the right place at the right time."

"Oh really? How so?" Bernice asked.

"Well, I have two ladies here that are looking to use their tools on someone. Would you be interested?" I asked.

Cherilyn seemed hesitant at first. "Why don't you introduce us and we will see how it goes."

I brought the duo over to meet Kim and Indira. Kim recognized Bernice as a customer who had ordered a vibrator. The cat was let out of the bag since Bernice had ordered it as a gift for Cherilyn. Kim apologized for her slip. I left the four of them talking and moved back towards the couch. Danielle and Sergio had moved to the couch. Sergio had his pants down by his knees and was in a side by side 69 with Danielle.

Apparently Ping couldn't hold out any longer. His explosion plastered Becky's face causing her to cry out. I didn't appreciate Ping's splooge all over my bed but I would ask Sergio of a change of linen before I went to sleep. Both Barbie and Shirley began to lick Becky's face clean of Ping's load. They rolled Becky onto her back and cleaned her up. I noticed after a minute Barbie moved back to Ping's crotch and Shirley had slid a hand between Becky's thighs and was massaging her pussy over her panties.

The next 90 minutes or so was a blur of activity. Mostly I played host fixing drinks, handing out condoms, finding lube and the like. Sergio fucked and was fucked by Danielle. Cherilyn and Bernice were both fucked by Kim and Indira and then Cherilyn and Bernice pulled on the harnesses and fuck Kim, Indira and Shirley too. Ping seemed to move from woman to woman in mostly one on one action. He seemed to avoid Danielle, Shirley, the lesbians and I. Possibly homosexuality bothered him, I didn't ask. Barbie did some minor playing around but mostly was a cheerleader to everyone else and Becky was the voyeur. Most of the ladies approached me for sex but I was satisfied for the moment and was happy playing host.

After Sergio came at least twice (possibly more, I wasn't watching him every moment) he gathered his things and scurried into the bathroom. Danielle was left laying across the couch bed, which Sergio had opened earlier, seemingly exhausted and satisfied. No one bothered her as she recovered even though people wanted to use the bed.

In less than five minutes Sergio stepped out fully dressed and as clean and fresh as the first time I met him and every time since and said, "Thank you very much. Such a magical and rewarding experience for me. However, I must attend to my other guests as well."

"Sure Sergio. When you can, please come back and bring some more ice. We are getting low." I asked.

"Of course, right away." The steward replied.

"No, check on the others first. I don't want to see you get into trouble. What I meant was bring back some ice when you can stay for a few minutes and have some fun."

Sergio smiled his widest smile yet. "Thank you sir. Oh, sorry. Thank you very much, I appreciate the offer. I'll be back when I am able."

Sergio briefly checked the snacks and drinks before leaving. I refilled my drink, grabbed a cigar and went out onto the balcony taking a seat to decompress for a few minutes. My solitude was short lived. Becky came outside wearing just her tank top.

"You got a minute?" she asked.

"I have no plans at the moment." I replied happy with the cigar in one hand and a drink in the other.

"I really want to thank you again. You have no idea how you've opened my eyes up on this trip. I haven't had this much fun and excitement in years. I haven't had this much sex or orgasms ever!"

"That's good. I hope you continue to enjoy yourself when you get back home. You said Florida, right?"

Becky replied, "Tampa actually. I don't know about that but I would welcome a few good dates with some nice men."

"I know there is a big swinger's community in the Tampa area. You might want to look them up." I offered.

She pondered for a moment before saying, "You know, I just might do that. Do you have any contact information for them?"

"I know some people who are active. Give me your email address and when I get home I'll send you their info." I replied.

Becky, who had been standing leaning against the rail this whole time in just her tank top. She said, "Can I ask you a favor?'

"You can ask. I can't guarantee I'll do it."

"I want you to try my ass."

Those were the last words I ever expected to hear from Becky.

"Talk to me. What are your thoughts?" I probed.

"The two times I tried it before were not pleasurable. My ex went in hard and fast. I've seen lots of people tonight doing anal and they all enjoyed it. Heck, even the waiter had a dick in his ass. Plus, they used lube. My husband never did. I trust you to go into me slowly and stop if I say to."

"Sure, if you want to try it I'll do it. And Sergio is a steward, not a waiter."

"Oh, ok. I didn't know. So when can we do this?" she asked.

"When do you want it?" I asked.

"Is right now too soon? I want to do it before I chicken out."

"Right here? Outside?"

She laughed. "No silly! Let's go to my room so we can have some privacy."

"I really don't want to leave all these people in my room unattended." I said. For the most part I trusted almost everyone but I didn't want to take any chances. "Plus, what about your roommate?"

Becky really laughed. "Oh that would be great. I'd love her to have to watch that."

"I have an idea. Come with me." I said standing while leaving the cigar I the ashtray.

We went inside and I grabbed lube from the night table drawer. I led Becky into the closet and quietly closed the door hoping no one would notice. We went into the bathroom and I closed that door. I explained what I wanted to do and Becky was very willing. She reached with two hands and began stroking my cock hard. After insisting that Becky take off the shirt she lifted it over her head apparently over her shyness when we were alone. She was down on her knees sucking me as a bonus. I applied lube to my dick and had her stand up, bending over and holding the sink edge. Squeezing more lube on my fingers I went and gently worked it into Becky's butt. Her initial reaction was a little jump.

"Too hard?" I asked.

"No, too cold." She said.

"Sorry."

I wanted to take my time but I knew eventually someone would want to use the bathroom. I lined up for entry and pressed my head against her sphincter.

"Go very slowly please." She pleaded.

Instead of responding I gave her an example. I pushed in maybe half and inch, held there for a few seconds and then withdrew. A short wait and I pressed in again.

"Not that slowly. The boat docks on Sunday. At this rate you will have barely started." Becky said.

I became a little more aggressive. My next movement I fully inserted the head inside her rectum and waited for her reaction.

"You're in me? That's not too bad. It's more pressure than pain. Much, much better than before." Becky commented.

"You are all right to continue?" I asked.

"Oh yes. I'm actually pretty relaxed about the whole thing. I'm looking forward to feel all of you inside me and maybe even some hard pounding too. We'll see how it goes but so far so good."

She surprised me. Most ladies, in my experience, that had bad or painful previous anal experiences are not nearly as relaxed and calm as Becky was.

Taking a better grip on her hips I pushed in deeper. At one point Becky sucked in her breath and I felt her anus tighten up. She quickly said 'I'm OK' and encouraged me to continue.

After working the rest of the way inside I asked, "How is that?"

"It's not bad. Different. A little uncomfortable and a little bit of pain. More like soreness." Becky replied.

"But is it pleasurable?"

She chuckled, "It's not the best thing I've felt this week. I'm still not seeing why people get so excited for this. Start pumping me and let's see how it goes." She said casually.

I began to stroke Becky's ass building up both the tempo and strength of the thrusts. Becky spread her legs a little wider and began pushing back against me. It seemed like the harder I jammed her the better she was liking it.

The inevitable had to happen. Without knocking Kim walked into the bathroom and was attempting to quickly disconnect her harness.

"I'm sorry but I really have to go." She said walking to the bowl.

Once she sat down and released her stream she said, "Oh, by the way, I let three women in the room. They were all wearing bash badges so I figured it was all right."

I didn't think much about this at first and was concentrating on Becky's butt.

"Are you going to shoot?" Becky asked.

"No, I am kind of shot out tonight." I replied.

"OK, then why don't you pull out. I feel pretty good about learning about anal from you but I still don't see what the big deal is about it."

I eased out and gave my cock a good washing and suggested Becky clean her ass too.

Kim was still on the toilet and asked, "Excuse me but was that your first time with butt sex?"

"No, my husband basically raped my ass twice and it hurt like hell. This was the first good experience I had." She said.

"Do you know that there are women who orgasm from anal stimulation?" Kim asked Becky.

"How can that be? The clitoris is nowhere near there."

"The clit doesn't hold the patent on orgasms. There are other ways to get a woman off." Kim said and she finished up her paperwork.

"Can you tell me more about that?" Becky asked.

Kim had an evil grin on her face as she flushed and per herself back together. "I think a demonstration might be better."

The three of us finished cleaning up and went out to the main room. We must have been a site. I was naked, Becky in her tank top and Kim in her corset and harness. Most of the room didn't even look at us however the three new arrivals standing by the food stood there with their eyes wide open. I remember them from the bash and I was sure I talked to them earlier but beyond that I couldn't tell you anything. As uncomfortable as it was the cat (aka: my cock) was already out of the bag. Kim and Becky went to consult with Indira. I stepped over to the new arrivals to play host and to refill my glass.

"Good evening ladies. How are you tonight" I asked.

"Can you believe this guy?" One asked the other two.

"See, a player all the way." Another responded.

The third asked me, "You are banging all these women?"

"Well, not exactly. There are a few lesbians but pretty much yes to the others. Can I get you a drink?"

"What the hell? We figured out that you gave all three of us your room number which was pretty low. We came here to bust you on that and then we walk into this! You aren't getting enough trim, you need more?"

"At the party I did hand out my room number to a few women I wanted to meet. It was difficult to talk with all the music and people. I gave out my room number out in hopes that you would call and we could get together and see how things went."

"That's true. I nearly lost my voice at Henri's shouting to be heard." One lady said.

"If you met someone off the boat would you just show up at their house like this?" I asked.

"He has a point."

"NO! The point is that he's a player. He is naked! Look around, he's got wall to wall women in here. If this isn't a player I don't know what is. We came here to tell him that we are onto his little game face to face." The angriest woman said loudly causing others in the room to take notice.

"Look, I apologize for being naked. It was just bad timing. But I figured that you already saw me, what's the point of pulling on pants." I explained. "As to being a player, I make it clearly know up front what I am all about. If you are looking for a husband, sugar daddy or a father for your kids, look elsewhere."

Barbie came over and said, "Hi Elsa, Misty. What's the matter?"

Misty (the angry one) repeated her tirade to Barbie.

"You can think what you like but he is a gentleman. By your definition he would be a player but he's kind, generous, fun and honest. He did tell me right away what his deal was and didn't mislead me in any way. Plus, (Barbie lowered her voice and covered half her mouth in a comical way) he's great in bed." Barbie said.

Becky had come over and picked up on the conversation saying, "It's true. He's treated me like a queen and opened my eyes to so much that I have been missing. And honestly he's the best lay I've had in 20 years, probably in my life."

The three ladies had blocked my view but Sergio had returned with another cart full of treats and ice. He looked right at me and asked, "Sir, is everything all right?"

He surprised the three ladies by talking from behind them. They all turned to see who was speaking.

"Everything is fine Sergio, thank you. Now ladies, unless you are going to join us I'm going to ask you to leave." I said.

"Why should we leave?" Misty demanded.

"First, you are trespassing. Next, I didn't invite you into my room. But most importantly to me, you are making my guests uncomfortable and ruining the party vibe."

Without giving anyone a chance to speak Sergio sprang into action moving in front of the women and pointing them towards the door. "Ladies, if you'll come with me please."

Elsa said quickly, "I'd like to stay if you don't mind."

The other woman said, "Me too please."

Misty looked at all of us saying, "Perverts!" spun on her heel and made a bee line for the door with Sergio in pursuit. Quickly she was gone and the door was closed again.

"Ladies, you can stay. You don't have to participate if you don't want to but please don't stare at the others that are enjoying themselves. I think we would all appreciate you removing some clothing. It's kind of uncomfortable you walking around fully dressed while the rest are us are... well look at us." I said.

The quiet woman laughed saying, "There isn't much left to see on you."

Becky went back to Kim and Indira. Barbie stayed and talked to Elsa. Sergio had brought a large tray of cheese, meats, breads and condiments to make some sandwiches, a platter of chocolate covered everything with apparently large bowls of vanilla yogurt and whipped cream and another platter of sweet baked goods. Cherilyn was blowing Ping while Danielle was playing with her tits. I walked over to Kim to find some time to play together but it was more of an excuse to get away from the two woman and to keep an eye on them.

In under a minute they were both quickly removing their party clothing. Both were big girls (or I wouldn't have invited them). Elsa was faster and went down to a sexy black bra and panties. The bra was removed and she was just in shear lace boy shorts undies and stretched across a wide ass. The other went down to a matching bright pink bra and panty set. Her massive rolls and belly nearly completely hid her T back panties. The only place where it was visible was at the top of her ass crack. Once uncovered they both came right over to me.

"I'm Marie and this is Elsa. Barbie said that you are a good guy and we believe her. We'd like to stay for a bit and see what happens if it's alright with you."

"Sure, help yourself to food and drinks. If you would like to participate just ask if you can join, don't just jump in. I like the pink, that's very different than the usual stuff." I replied trying to be casual.

Marie beamed at the compliment. "Thank you, I didn't think anyone was going to see them. I was really hoping to get laid tonight."

"It's mostly girls here, only you and the Chinese kid with dicks." Elsa pointed out.

"Well, not entirely. One of the ladies is sporting a dick and these two ladies are masters with strap on attachments." I explained motioning towards Kim and Indira.

"A transsexual? Really? Who is it, I always wanted to meet one." Elsa said excitedly.

"I think it would be more fun if you found out for yourself." I replied causing Becky, Indira and Kim to giggle.

Elsa began licking her lips and looking around.

"I haven't done any girl on girl stuff since college. It's not a problem, is it?" Marie asked.

"You are definitely in the right place for that. Say hello to Kim and Indira." The four ladies began comparing notes together so Becky and I stepped away to give them some privacy.

Becky said, "That was nice of you to let them stay."

"The more the merrier." I replied and I poured another fingers worth of whiskey. "It seems to me like you are opening up a bit more."

"I'm trying. I really am. It's just so hard for me. Normally I am a quiet, reserved, private, boring person. You said that I should try new things and remember that I'll never see anyone again and that is helping me."

"I saw you licking Ping." I stated.

Becky immediately blushed, "Yeah, that was a first. It was awkward for me but I thought to myself to be a team player and I was just doing what the other girls were doing. Did you see I positioned myself so I couldn't see if anyone was looking at me?"

"I saw that but didn't know that was why you were in that position."

"It's easier for me to handle that way. Out of sight, out of mind I guess." Becky replied with a shrug.

"So if I was to bend you over the desk and bang you from behind right now you would be embarrassed?" I asked knowing the answer.

"No problem, I'd love it... right after everyone else leaves." She grinned.

"Baby steps I guess."

"I've never done things like I've done on this trip in my life. I've barely even heard of some of them. I think I have come a long way. Please don't be upset with me because I don't share your values. I've never jumped from guy to guy before. I have been listening to your advice but I can't bring myself to lay down and be a pin cushion for any dick that comes by. At least not yet. I wasn't very popular when I was younger and I'm embarrassed to say that I've only had four different men inside of me before I got on this boat. I've more than doubled that number in less than a week but they have been private encounters. I'd really love to have some private time again with you but it doesn't seem like that's going to happen tonight. I'm going to go back to my room. If you want some company later, and it doesn't matter how late it is, call me please."

"OK, I'm sorry that I can't be what you expect but I understand what you are saying. We could meet up tomorrow sometime." I offered.

Becky patted me on the chest and said, "I'd like that but I'm not going to be sitting by the phone waiting for your call."

Becky turned away and gathered up her things. After dressing she said goodnight to a few people and left.

Meanwhile things had progressed somewhat. Indira had Elsa on her back on the fold out couch and was fucking her with a strap on. Right next to them Marie was on her knees with Kim violently pounding her from behind and getting encouraged to go harder and faster by Marie. Danielle had moved over to the food area and was doing some sampling. I stepped over and suggested that she present her cock to Elsa and watch her reaction. She seemed a little wary but I explained that I thought that Elsa would love to see it. Danielle whispered into Shirley's ear briefly. Shirley turned to watch the situation as Danielle walked to Elsa's side of the bed and got on her knees net to Elsa's head. Elsa looked confused while still getting fucked by Indira. Danielle pulled the leg of her panties to one side and out popped her unit. Elsa's eyes and mouth shot open. She stared at Danielle in fascination and carefully lifted her hand to gently touch the cock presented to her. She raised herself up to one elbow and leaned closer like she was trying to make sure it was real. Amazingly quickly Elsa bent her head in closer and her tongue came out and began licking the prick in front of her.