Cruising Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I wanted to thank you."

"For what?"

"EVERYTHING!" Becky cried out.

"Please explain." I said not understanding.

"Well, for starters you reawakened my desire for sex. I used to really enjoy it and I kind of forgot how much fun it is. The touching, the excitement, everything. Next, I really wanted to thank you for the hair, nails and make over. When it was done I felt so wonderful. I looked really great and people started noticing me. I know why you did it. A little change on the outside made me feel better about myself and more confident on the inside. Ever since then I have been having just such a good time! I can honestly say that you changed my life." Becky gushed.

"Becky, I didn't do anything. Yes, we had a good time when we were alone but that was both of us. I didn't do plastic surgery on you. The people in the salon are pro's and just made the best out of what you have. I do have to say that you do look much prettier than the first time I met you eating chocolate and you are positively glowing." I said speaking the truth.

Becky lifted her long dress slightly and gave me a tiny curtsy. "Why thank you sir. The women in the salon showed me how to do the makeup better than I ever could. I really have not worn any in five years except for going to weddings or some events at school. But the best part of this trip has been the sex." She said.

Her brashness caught me off guard. "Oh? What have you been up to?"

"Everything!" she said before lowering her voice. She practically whispered, "I was even with a black man."

"Oh? First time?"

Becky laughed heartily. "First time for a lot of things. First time with a black man. First with two men at once. First with a woman. First with a woman and a man. It's been an amazing trip for me."

I was stunned. "All this in the last couple of days?"

"Oh yes. I have been in demand a lot. Some people even wanted to be with me a second or third time. It's been great." Becky gloated.

"Why did you decide to be with a woman?" I asked.

"She asked me. I never thought about it much. Never had much interest in being with a woman but she asked me to join her and her friend. I felt so honored that someone wanted me I said yes. I knew I could always stop if I wanted to but I figured that I might never get the chance to try this again so what the heck."

"Can I ask what happened?" I said.

"She took me back to her room where I met her friend. We talked for a bit and they asked if they could undress me. It all happened so naturally. I was naked and they both started worshipping my body. Let me tell you, I never felt that good ever. She laid me down on the bed and started to lick me. I thought I would be bothered by that but I wasn't. While she was licking me her friend pulled out his dick and I started to suck him. It was an incredible sensation." Becky said dreamy eyed.

"Oh, her friend was a guy?" I asked for clarification.

"Yes, didn't I say that?"

"No, I was assuming this was two women. Go on." I said.

"So she made me orgasm with her mouth and fingers several times and then they switched positions. He licked me, not as well as she did but still pretty good, and she moved up. She kissed my boobs and touched me. Before I knew it we were kissing and I was fingering her. It all happened so naturally I didn't even think about it. Anyway I had her sit on my face and I had my first taste of pussy besides my own juices on her face. It was OK but I definitely prefer a hard penis in my mouth. I made her cum a few times and she got very wet. The guy had entered me and was banging away. I asked if the woman would lie on top of me face to face so we could kiss and touch some more while the guy took turns in each one of us."

"What did you enjoy the most?" I asked.

"I think kissing and touching her. Oh, and when she licked me. Most of the time we spent together those two were working on me but I wanted to share too. She and I both sucked him together which was fun. I rode his penis and she used her tongue on my butt which was nice. I liked when she was licking me and I was sucking his penis a lot too." Becky said.

"That all sounds exciting. What other highlights do you want to share?" I asked.

Becky looked around like she was about to share a state secret. "I always secretly had the desire to be with a black man. I got the chance the other day. It was good but I don't understand why everyone makes such a big deal about it. I always heard that black guys were supposed to be so big and incredible sexual partners. This guy wasn't big or anything and kind of boring. I was with an Asian boy this evening that was probably twice the size of the black man. The boy left me kind of sore. I always thought that black men were supposed to be big and Asians were supposed to be small. Whoever came up with that theory was definitely wrong." Becky stated definitively.

I was squeezing my hands behind my back and biting my lip to keep from laughing. When I was composed enough I said, "It's been my experience that the size stereotypes are all true. I believe that I have seen the Asian kid you're talking about and he is unusually large for anyone, but especially for an Asian guy."

Becky spoke very slowly and clearly, "How did you see an Asian guy's penis?"

I chuckled, "Relax, I wasn't with him. I was at a party. Everyone was naked or nearly so. This guy kind of stood out from the crowd as an oddity. Well, maybe oddity is the wrong term to use. Let's say that he's unusual."

"A naked party? What kind of party is this?" Becky asked very excited.

I explained the basics of Howard's room which seemed to excite Becky an unusual amount.

"Can I go? I always wanted to see people in action." Becky exclaimed.

"There are rules. You have to undress, or at least go down to underwear or something sexy. You don't have to participate. If someone asks you have the right to say no. Other than that I think you are fine." I explained.

Becky pondered this a moment. "I don't think I could do anything in front of other people. But how often would I have this kind of opportunity. I don't know what to wear. I can't be naked in front of other people but I don't have anything nice and sexy with me. Please take me with you. I'll think of something."

"OK, I'll bring you but we have to meet with Howard and introduce you so we can make sure it's all right with him if you stay."

We made arrangements for after the BBW party. I would tell her I was leaving. Becky would go back to her room and prepare and we'd meet at my room where we would leave for Howards place.

We went back into the party room and I was fairly overwhelmed. I was flocked by all types of women. Some I knew, some I had seen around the ship and some I had never seen before. I made my way to the bar and ordered a drink plus drinks for the ladies that were all vying for my attention. Inwardly I was a kid in a candy shop wanting to sample everything in sight. Outwardly I was trying to be cool and collected and not appear overly eager. Every woman in my view was appealing to me in some way and I knew that I would cause issues by focusing on one or two women. I decided on taking a different tact.

After excusing myself I left the room and found the guest services desk. I asked for a pad of paper and a pen. The woman curiously gave me a stack of post it notes. I wrote down my room number on about twenty pieces of paper (I was overly optimistic) and folded each into small squares. I placed them into my slacks pocket and went back to the party after thanking the woman for the help. Returning to the party I was now prepared.

I found the women that interested me and shook their hands like a gentleman carefully slipping a folded note with my room number into their hands. Once they felt the paper they knew the deal and casually took the note and carefully stashing it hoping the other women didn't see. Each one felt like they were the chosen one. I began to worry about a bottleneck outside my cabin door as women tried to storm the castle.

I have to admit, I really enjoyed this extravaganza. I'm not one to enjoy this type of environment but I honestly had a great time. There were seemingly nonstop events. First was a BBW fashion show where women were displaying clothing designed for big women. Then was the costume event. The audience voted on the best costume. It wasn't until they took off their helmets that I found Ronnie and Bob. She was a short, round Darth Vader and Bob was a storm trooper. I thought they both looked perfect but still they only took third place. There were so many women dressed in BDSM wear that they had split all of them into a separate judging. They took all the people dressed in some type of kink and presented them separately. Some women were so sexy that I was getting wood just by watching them show off. The winner was a guy in a lab coat and one of those shoe size things. On the back of his coat he wrote "Doctor Shrimper" denoting him as a dedicated foot fetishist. For some reason the audience found this hysterical and voted for him. I thought it was cute and imaginative but there were many other outfits (and the women in them) that were far more sexy and kinky than him. The last event was the BBW lingerie show. I was looking forward to this and was not disappointed. Between drinking and other enhancements the ladies on stage were literally letting it all hang out. Each one tried to outdo the last one by flashing more skin. Half way through the presentation everyone was flashing their tits and pussy every time and then it became more outrageous. One woman deep throated a banana, two fucked themselves onstage with dildos and for the finale, one young woman walked boldly to the end of the stage, dropped her panties, turned and withdrew a large butt plug, placed a larger one on the stage and lowered herself down until it was in place. She stood and pulled on her panties and left the stage with a huge grin to a standing ovation and thunderous applause.

There were dance contests, karaoke contests, comics and more entertainment but I'd seen all I wanted to see. Wandering around to try and find Becky I slipped a few more pieces of paper into hands. Becky was on the side of the room between two large bull dykes who were standing uncomfortably close to the point where they had their bodies pressed against Becky and were deliberately rubbing their boobs on her. The dyke's hands were gently roaming Becky's body but she seemed oblivious to the whole thing. Becky was babbling away a mile a minute and the two women were hanging on every word. Stepping over I interrupted Becky explaining that I was leaving without giving away any more information. The two ladies gave me a look like I was moving between a mother bear and her cub. Becky excused herself and detached from the women wishing them a nice evening.

"You know they were trying to pick you up, right?" I asked Becky once we were in the corridor.

"Oh yes, but I liked it. I was getting so turned on by their touch."

"OK, just so you knew what you were getting yourself into." I explained.

"They were very explicit. They wanted to use strap on toys on me. I prefer the real thing." Becky giggled.

We split up at the center elevators and went to our rooms to change. I pulled on flip flops, shorts and a tee shirt. There was no point of wearing underwear. I poured a small drink and waited for Becky to arrive. The phone rang and it was one of the women I'd given my cabin number to. Explaining that I already had plans I asked her to make some time for me tomorrow during the day which she agreed to. There was a knock on the door and another woman came waltzing into my room. She was one of the ladies wearing the kinky outfits. She was very curvy and busty. Under the dress she wore to travel through the ship was a skin tight black leather one piece outfit with chains and studs. She wore thigh high black leather boots with spiked heels. Once in the room the dress was off in seconds. I closed the hallway door for discretion.

"I'm sorry but I already have plans for right now. Could you come back tomorrow during the day?" I asked.

"Well then why did you give me your cabin number?" she asked.

"I assumed that you'd call and we could set a time to meet." I answered.

This seemed to catch her off guard. "Oh, I guess you are right. I should have called."

"No harm done. But could I ask a favor?"

"What?"

"When we do meet would you please wear this outfit again? You look so hot in it I'm getting hard just looking at you." I said truthfully.

"Really?" she said stepping forward towards me.

Gently she reached over my shorts and felt my semi through the material. She seemed very pleased with this.

"I can't leave you like this. Let me suck you off." She grinned.

She dropped down to her knees and lowered my zipper. As tempting at the offer was I knew Becky would be here any minute. I was stammering out some words when I was saved by a knock on the door. She stopped and looked up at me.

"I'm sorry, really I am. The thought is very much appreciated but the timing is bad." I said as I closed up my pants.

I held out my hand and helped the woman to her feet. They I opened the door a bit to find Sergio outside.

Grinning he asked, "Good evening. I am here to check on your ice."

Without thinking I let Sergio into the room. With a little yelp the woman ran around the corner trying to cover herself and hiding in the bathroom. Sergio stopped dead in his tracks.

"I am terribly sorry. I didn't mean to cause any embarrassment for your guest." Sergio said.

I leaned in and whispered into Sergio's ear, "I don't know why she ran away. She was standing on a stage in front of 400 people in that outfit."

Sergio nodded with understanding. I told Sergio that I was going to be out of the room for at least a couple of hours so if he wanted to take care of the ice then it would be better all around. Sergio agreed and turned to open the door. Standing in the hallway was Becky who was surprised to have the door open before she had a chance to knock. Sergio turned to me and asked, "Sir?"

That confused me but later on it sunk in that Sergio was trying to protect me. He knows I had one woman in the bathroom and another in the hallway. What was I going to do.

"Hi Becky, come on in." I said.

Sergio held the door open and Becky came inside. Sergio left closing the door behind him.

"Can I offer you a drink?" I asked.

"Please. Something small and strong." Becky said shaking a bit.

She was wearing flip flops, shorts and a tee shirt. I poured her a couple fingers of whiskey and gathered up the dress casually tossed aside a few minutes ago. I walked through the closet and knocked on the bathroom door.

"Sergio is gone but a female friend of mine is here now. She saw you on stage in the same outfit. I have your dress here if you want to cover up."

The door opened. "I'm sorry. It was a childish reaction to run like that. I don't have a problem being dressed like this in private with someone and I had the guts to stand up on stage like this but some guy sees me out of the blue like that freaked me out." She explained taking the dress.

"I can assure you that Sergio was not looking. You are not his type." I said.

"That's doesn't matter. Give me a minute and I'll leave you two alone." She said.

She didn't bother to close the bathroom door, just pulled the dress over her head and adjusted herself. I went back to the bedroom and explained the situation to Becky who seemed to giggle uncontrollably. The woman came out of the bathroom and Becky couldn't help but to giggle louder.

"Becky found the situation with Sergio somewhat amusing." I said trying to explain.

The woman walked over to Becky. "I apologize but he and I had a missed communication. I thought we were meeting now but it's your time. I'll leave you alone to have your fun."

Becky trying to compose herself said, "That's OK, we were going out."

"Well, have fun with whatever you're up to. I'll call you tomorrow." She said as she headed out the door.

"I hope I didn't interrupt anything." Becky said.

"A comedy of errors. If you were here five minutes sooner none of this would have been an issue." I said.

Becky seemed hurt. "I rushed to my room, changed real quick and practically ran here. I couldn't have done it any faster."

"No, I misspoke. How about if she arrived five minutes later and saw us walking out the door it would have gone a lot smoother." I said.

"Oh, I understand. So no first come, first served tonight?" Becky giggled.

"Not in this case."

"So, do you think after this party we could come back here to be alone?" Becky asked hopefully.

Then it hit me. This was going to be a shock for Becky. I decided to give her all the facts.

"Becky, at this party I am going to try to be with several women having as much fun as possible. I was planning on leaving the room on my knees from exhaustion. I don't think I'd be in any kind of shape for any fun afterwards." I said.

Becky went from giggling to sad in a heartbeat. "Oh, I understand. I was hoping to be with you again but I don't think I could do anything in a room full of people."

"I apologize if I gave you the wrong impression."

"No, it's not you. I had incorrect expectations. Hey, do you think we could fool around now?" Becky asked hopefully.

I didn't want to disappoint but I really wanted to get wild and crazy at Harold's. I told a white lie to spare Becky's feelings.

"Becky, I have been looking forward to this all trip. Just going all out at this party tonight. I have no plans for tomorrow if you want to meet then."

"I understand and I don't blame you. I just don't think I could just be with anyone like that. I need a connection with someone I'm intimate with." Becky explained.

"Everyone's different. I'm just going to have as much fun as I can manage. Safely of course."

We finished our drinks and headed out. I knocked on Harold's door and in a few seconds the door opened a crack. A woman gave us a quick look and let us in. First thing I noticed was that the room was packed. I'd guess there were about three times more people here than I had seen before. I noticed a lot of people here were still wearing the outfits they were wearing at the BBW party. Also, there were substantially more women than men present. I also noticed that it was not only big girls. There was a few smaller to mid-size ladies present. Almost right away I saw Rabbit as the center of attention. In the middle of the room he was standing naked with his dick in the mouth of a thirty something white woman who was very slim and with dark tan lines. He had one hand in the air whooping it up to make sure that everyone was watching him and the other hand on the back of the woman's head as he brutally face fucked her. She didn't seem to mind one little bit and was sucking him earnestly.

We worked our way over to Harold on the couch. There was a big woman on her knees on the coffee table in front of Harold getting fucked from behind and enjoying herself completely. I kept hearing Becky suck in her breath when she came across something else. Becky was introduced to Harold who welcomed her warmly and mentioned to me that he thinks he might have to start turning people away since the rooms are so crowded. He motioned to Becky to lean in and he whispered something into her ear. Becky looked stunned and stood up with a shocked look on her face. Howard looked concerned and asked if I had explained the rules to Becky which I confirmed I did. He smiled and we stepped away. I brought Becky by the closet to get undressed.

"Are you all right? Do you want to leave?" I asked.

"No, I'm all right. Just kind of overwhelmed. I have never seen so much happening before." Becky said unsteadily.